March 28, 2024, 11:24:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 595040 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1360 on: May 31, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »

Woman behind me just kicked out for falling asleep. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Wonder how the jurors are going to hold up when Bozo gets going on the scientists, etc.?  Or Simms?  (she is MORE boring than Bozo IMO)

OMGosh!!!  Did she snore?  hahaha

Maybe Casey is wearing some Chloroform  perfume today... 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: May 31, 2011, 02:57:10 PM »

Bill Sheaffer said that Baez is setting up the sexual abuse claim by asking about
the imaginery friends.  Victims of child abuse live in a fantasy world, but not 15 years later
He also said that Baez is jumping around with questions to try to confuse Cindy.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1362 on: May 31, 2011, 02:57:23 PM »

I can't stand listening to the idiots on INSession commenting on everything.  They are so full of crap.  I love listening to Bill Schaffer on WFTV online.  I'm going to have to get  off of here before I fall asleep.  I wanted to hear Lee.  I'm sure as soon as I get off he will be the next witness.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: May 31, 2011, 02:57:44 PM »

I do not get how the defense seems to be persuing an insanity defense when they have not declared it.
Because Bozo is unethical and sneaky.. birds of a feather....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1364 on: May 31, 2011, 02:57:45 PM »

Lunch over, Cindy on the stand, Baez questioning her.  Is Cindy and Casey alike?  Somewhat.  Did you teach Casey to tell the truth?  I thought I did.  What kind of mother was Casey? A very loving mother, had a maternal instinct from the beginning.  She was a natural mother, Caylee adored Casey.  She didn't want to sleep without Casey.  Caylee followed Casey alot.  Did she cry if Casey left?  No, not really, she was fine with grandma and grandpa.  Did she ever witness Casey abuse or torture Caylee? No.  Did she ever go without food or anything?  No.  The first time she went to the Dr was June 30th?  No, that is when I found out, Casey had gone to the Dr before that.  Did you go to your brothers wedding on June 17th?  Yes.  Shows her a pic of Casey at that wedding, did she think Casey was pregnant in that photo?  No, I did not.  Casey was sick and wanted to lie down during the wedding and her brother Rick asked her if Casey could be pregnant.  Cindy told Rick that she and George did not think Casey was pregnant at that time.  Was Casey sedentary during that time?  Yes, she was at a desk position now.  Baez being mean to Cindy, just answer my questions please.  Was she or was she not sedentary?  Yes, she had a sit down job.  Where you concerned that she had a large protruding belly?  Did you think it was because she was not active in sports? Yes.  Are you aware that Casey has been in jail and sedentary for a long time?  Yes.  Do you see her with a huge belly now?  I haven't seen her, I know she isn't eating.  Can I have Miss Anthony stand? Judge asks them to approach for sidebar.  I don't know if the state objected to her standing, I just heard the judge ask them to approach.  Judge tell Casey to stand.  Baez asks Cindy if she can see Casey, she says, she can only see waist up.  Cindy gets down and Casey comes forward, she looks at Casey.  Baez asks, does she look like she has a big belly and Cindy says she doesn't look as big.  Cindy said Casey said she had woman issues and an ovarian cyst, Casey saw a gyn at 19 for the first time.  Casey had irregular periods and a cyst.  Casey got her period at 10 yrs old.  From the age of 10 to the age of 19, being a medical professional, did you ever take her to a gyn?  No, I considered it and it was too traumatic for her to see a gyn.  She had periods like me and I didn't think it was necessary to see a gyn.  Cindy hadn't seen a gyn till she was 20.  When did Casey have sex for the first time?  Objection sustained.  Who is the father of Caylee?  Cindy said Casey told her Jesse Grund.  Did Cindy find the father was not Jesse Grund? Yes.  Who did she tell you was the father when Jesse wasn't?  Eric Baker, he was 2 years younger than Casey and he was an old friend and she saw him at the same time she was seeing Jesse and they got together one night.  Eric Baker was in a fight with his gf.  He was from Kentucky or North Carolina.  Did Cindy try to find Eric Baker to see him or speak to him?  No.  Did there come a time when they found out that meeting Eric Baker was no longer possible?  Yes, Casey called her one day hysterical and said that Eric was in an accident and died, Caylee had a half brother.  Is Eric Baker on Caylee's birth certificate? No.  More questions about Eric Baker, all sustained.  Tell me about Jeff Hopkins?  Casey was engaged to Jesse Grund at the time and she met Jeff at work, he was in IT, he had a son, named Zachary.  She confided in Jeff about her relationship with Jesse.  Cindy heard about Jeffrey Hopkins from that time on till this all started.  Cindy saw a picture of Zachary once on Caseys phone, with Jeff, it was listed as her boyfriend on Casey's phone.  Do you know now that Jeff Hopkins never existed?  Did you ever speak to Jeff Hopkins?  Do you know LE never found him?  Sustained.  What was Jeff's mom's name?  Jules.  Did you find out that Jules had cancer?  Yes, Casey told her in the last 2 weeks in July that Jules had an impromptu wedding?  Casey, told her she was going to the wedding and it would delay her from coming home.  Did you find out that Jules was dead?  Yes, Casey told her that.  Was Casey and Jeff the same age?  Yes.  Was Zach the same age?  No, he was a year older than Caylee.  Was Jeff a widower?  No, he got custody of Zach later after he found out he was a father.  Did Casey say she was going to marry and live with Jeff Hopkins?  Yes, that is what Casey told me.  Did you ever meet him?  No, something always came up and it didn't happen.  The plans were always canceled the day of.  Did you ever buy food to meet Jeff?  Lots of times, I made a cake or something to have for him, food or something, she wanted to be prepared.  Did you ever tell anyone about Jeff?  Yes.  Did it ever occur to you that these imaginary people were not real and  you heard about them for quite sometime?  I did not know they were imaginary.  Did you ever hear about Juliette Lewis?  Yes.  Did you ever see her?  NO.  Did you ever found out what she looked like?  Yes, we waited for her for over an hour in the Universal parking lot for over an hour for Juliette.  Did you ever see Juliette Lewis?  No but Caylee would say Annabelle, Juliette's daughter, if Cindy asked her about her.  Did Cindy ever see Annabelle?  No.  Did you ever see Raquel Ferrel?  No.  Did you ever see a pic of Raquel Ferrel? No. Do you have any evidence that Raquel Ferrel existed? No.  Did you ever see a pic of Zanny the Nanny?  No.  Did you ever meet Zanny?  No.  When did you first hear about Zanny the nanny?  Same time as Jeff Hopkins.  Casey didn't call her Zanny the nanny, she just called her the nanny.  Did you ever try to meet Zanny?  No.  Zanny cut her hair often and Casey said she was a perfect 10.  A beautiful person on the inside and out and had a great smile.  Was Zanny Hispanic?  I don't know, that wasn't a qualification for someone to watch Caylee or be Casey's friend.  Did you ever see her pack for Zanny?  No.  Did Caylee ever appear excited to have been with Zanny the Nanny?  No, it never came up.  Did Caylee ever talk about Zanny?  She had scratches on her leg and Cindy asked her about them and Casey said Zanny had a dog that did it.  How often did Zanny watch Caylee?  Not often, it was usually Cindy or George, Casey usually dropped Caylee off at Cindy's work.  Did Casey ever tell you about problems in Zanny's life?  Zanny moved a lot, had other jobs, part time jobs and she watched Zach.  Casey talked about Zanny as if she was a friend.  Did Zanny's mother have cancer too?  No, sir, she had heart issues.  What was Zanny's mom's name?  Gloria.  What was Zanny's sisters name?  Samantha.  Did Samantha live with Zanny and Juliette?  No, Samantha lived alone.  Did you ever talk to Gloria about her heart condition?  No. Did you ever talk to Samantha?  No, I didn't know about Samantha till Caylee went missing.  Did you ever have any reason to believe these were anything but imaginary people?  I just found out that they are imaginary.  You testified under oath that up until 6 weeks ago that you were looking for Zanny?  For 2 and a half years you were looking for Zanny?  Yes, ever since this started we have looked for her, Florida, New York, every tip.  Was this George's idea or yours?  It was mine.  We went and looked in CA for her.  Did you find her in CA.  No but we followed up a tip.  Did you hire Mr Dom Casey?  No, he volunteered to help us after you had a falling out with him.  Did Dom Casey, look in Puerto Rico for her?  Yes, there was a tip.  Did you ever believe that Caylee was flown to Puerto Rico on a private jet?  SUSTAINED.  More stupid questions sustained about Casey's graduation.  Mrs. Anthony throughout all of these years did it ever occur to you that all of these people Casey was talking about were not real?  No sir.  The reason you believed Casey was because you thought all of these people were real?  SUSTAINED.  Did there come a time that you thought Zanny was Amy or Jesse?  Yes.  Why did you think that?  Actually, when I spoke to the FBI about it, I thought more that it was Ricardo Morales.  It was the FBI that put the notion that Amy was the nanny in her head.  Lots more stupid questions sustained.  Did you give LE, Zanny's phone number?  I gave what I thought was Zanny's number.  Was that number ever followed up on?  I found out it was not Zanny but another of Casey's friends.  Which LE did you give this number to?  Sgt. Posey.  Mrs Anthony, do you believe Caylee is alive?  Sustained.  Do you recall the pics of inside of your  home?  Yes.  Do you have white carpet?  Cream colored.  Is there a lock used on the sliding door.  Sometimes.  Did you ever say that Caylee could get out of the sliding door easily?  I might have. Baez making JBP mad, sustained over and over.  Did you tell Det Melich about the ladder incident?  What ladder incident?  The one where the ladder was attached to the pool?  I told someone that I found the ladder on the pool and the gate open.  I came home from work on the 16th and let the dogs out and the ladder was attached and the gate was open.  Were you alarmed by this so much you told co-workers?  Yes, I told Co workers that someone was swimming in my pool.  It wasn't George it wasn't Casey, so it had to be someone else.  Did you tell Debbie Polisano that this happened?  I don't recall, we weren't close out of work.  Did you tell anyone else about the ladder and the gate at work?  I don't know my office is open and someone else could have heard.  Caylee loved to swim?  Yes she did.  On vacation you and Caylee swam everyday?  Yes.  You used to put on her protective vest?  Yes.  She also used to like to swim naked.  Did you tell LE that Casey could of forgotten to take the ladder down?  Yes, if Casey came home and swam, she could have.  You swam on father's day with Caylee did you not?  Yes, for an hour and half.  Did you take the ladder down that night?  Yes.  Are you 100 percent certain you took the ladder down?  I am as certain as you could be, I was asked the next day and remembered taking the ladder down.  Did you talk to two men after this case was over?  Seth Watts.  I don't know what you mean, this case isn't over.  Do you remember Seth Watts?  Yes, he was with the Media.  Do you remember an LE from the OJ Simpson case, Mark Furman?  He is now a person from the media, is he not?  Yes, I learned this later.  Did you tell Seth Watts and Mark Furman that you forgot to take the ladder down?  No sir, I did not.  Did Casey try to reach you Monday July 16, 2008?  Yes but i found out later how many times.  I had a meeting at work.  I know now that there were numerous calls July 16, 2008 around 4pm.  Now about July 15, 2008, did you find the notice on your door from the tow yard?  Yes.  Is that common for notices to be on your door?  We have a common mail box and they don't put those notices in your mailbox.  So you saw the notice on July 15, 2008?  Yes.  What day did you tell the LE that you found the notice?  I didn't tell them anything about the notice, I was referring to the certified letter not the notice.  When you got the car and it was in the garage, what you were smelling was garbage?  Yes Sir.  And you are clear about that?  Yes Sir.  Why did you say dead body on the 911 call?  I don't know it just blurted out.  The first time you called 911 you didn't tell them about the smell?  No.  I used the car as a reason to call them, that it was stolen.  Is the reason that you told them that the car smelled like a dead body was to get the police there?  Yes.  That you wanted them there right now?  Yes.  You got the letter around lunch?  No, George did.  You spoke with Casey after lunch?  Yes, I spoke to her and left messages for her.

Recess till 3pm........

This is not a transcript or verbatim, it is as accurate as I could type as I listened.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: May 31, 2011, 02:58:20 PM »

Why would Casey chloroform Caylee at 4 in the afternoon?

So she could go get ready for her hot date with TonyL?
It seems awfully early to me.  It seems to me she would've made a ton of calls trying to find a sitter, but couldn't and then would've killed her later. 

True, but I bet Caylee was forced to sleep in the trunk whenever KC wanted to go to Target or the tatoo place - or just wanted time away from Caylee.   just my opinion.

Sorry got in the quote box

I would like to know how or where you put your kid in the trunk? I mean that is not something you just do in broad daylight

True.. and wouldnt anyone ESp a little kid suffocate ot die from heat exposure in a trunk EVEN without being drugged or duct taped? I have heard of kids being left in carseats.. dying from heat exposure.  THis is such a messed up ordeal.. and I agree With you. 

Yes,

I would imagine a couple hours. I mean really if that was a common practice she would have died months ago.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: May 31, 2011, 02:58:33 PM »

Blonde....I totally agree with you!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: May 31, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »

Levi_Page Levi Page
I heard from one of my sources that something shocking could happen when Lee Anthony testifies... Reports say he could be next witness.

http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: May 31, 2011, 02:59:23 PM »

I can't stand listening to the idiots on INSession commenting on everything.  They are so full of crap.  I love listening to Bill Schaffer on WFTV online.  I'm going to have to get  off of here before I fall asleep.  I wanted to hear Lee.  I'm sure as soon as I get off he will be the next witness.

Since we know Amy is there, Id say Amy is next & then Lee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: May 31, 2011, 03:00:16 PM »

Levi_Page Levi Page
I heard from one of my sources that something shocking could happen when Lee Anthony testifies... Reports say he could be next witness.

Like what...hmmmm  It could be but I caution because Levi is a drama boy

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1370 on: May 31, 2011, 03:00:43 PM »

I do not get how the defense seems to be persuing an insanity defense when they have not declared it.

Shes not insane nor can they claim it...she might be disturbed & may have disorders but she is not "insane."   Im very curious what her sealed medical examinations indicate.   Id venture to say she is a narcissistic sociopath with traits of borderline personality disorder as well.  MPD, no way.

I just do not get how somebody goes through life making people up.  What purpose before Caylee was murdered did she have to do that?  The extent of her lifes is just overwhelming.  She created whole people, families, diseases.  OMG.  WHERE DID SHE GO EVERYDAY?  I was waiting for Bozo to go ahha, this is who Caylee's father is, and it be like an uncle or something.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: May 31, 2011, 03:00:51 PM »

Levi_Page Levi Page

I am wondering if Lee is going to agree with the molestation. Baez in  his opening implied that Lee would tell the jury about the family secrets
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: May 31, 2011, 03:01:17 PM »

Shes not insane nor can they claim it...she might be disturbed & may have disorders but she is not "insane."   Im very curious what her sealed medical examinations indicate.   Id venture to say she is a narcissistic sociopath with traits of borderline personality disorder as well.  MPD, no way.
Ding Ding Ding.... so absolutely correct.. We have arrived at the same diagnosis

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: May 31, 2011, 03:01:22 PM »

Because Bozo is unethical and sneaky.. birds of a feather....

Not to worry...in Florida...Baez can't declare insanity at this point...not allowed by law...remember during the Frye hearings when Baez wanted to bring in 2 psych doctors and the Judge said then that he can't go for it...Baez said he only wanted the doctors for the penalty phase.

Baez is trying, IMO, to link that Cindy/Casey were just alike - try to paint BOTH of them with the fantasy world theory.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1374 on: May 31, 2011, 03:01:37 PM »

Levi_Page Levi Page

What news media is he with?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1375 on: May 31, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »

Woman behind me just kicked out for falling asleep. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial

Wonder how the jurors are going to hold up when Bozo gets going on the scientists, etc.?  Or Simms?  (she is MORE boring than Bozo IMO)

OMGosh!!!  Did she snore?  hahaha
Haha.  He does drone on and on and on...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1376 on: May 31, 2011, 03:03:18 PM »

Whe are sure by DNA lee is not the daddy right?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: May 31, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »

Levi_Page Levi Page

Well of course something shocking is going to happen when Lee hits the stand.  No matter what happens, it's almost guaranteed to be shocking because the guy is being accused of molesting (or attempting to molest) his own sister.  Sounds like Levi just wants to make it look like he has inside info and great sources, but I'd say this "revelation" is a no-brainer. Razz 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: May 31, 2011, 03:03:56 PM »

Wonder how the jurors are going to hold up when Bozo gets going on the scientists, etc.?  Or Simms?  (she is MORE boring than Bozo IMO)

I feel sorry for her really, Baez has that effect on lots of us.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: May 31, 2011, 03:04:54 PM »

Whe are sure by DNA lee is not the daddy right?

Yes he is not the father per LE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.