March 29, 2024, 02:36:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 595101 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: May 31, 2011, 05:05:01 PM »

Did JP just say " That decision went as close as a shaved pubic hair"?

Not exactly lol   The case involved shaved pubic hairs, which went toward consciousness of guilt.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: May 31, 2011, 05:05:40 PM »

Judge Perry says "Get. Right. to. your. point. "when arguing tomorrows motion......just the facts, no openings, no closings

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: May 31, 2011, 05:06:26 PM »

Dang CNN stream ended with CJBP bent over talking to a bailiff...hmmm

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: May 31, 2011, 05:06:47 PM »

Judge Perry says "Get. Right. to. your. point. "when arguing tomorrows motion......just the facts, no openings, no closings

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: May 31, 2011, 05:06:55 PM »

And. he. means. it. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: May 31, 2011, 05:08:28 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Amy H and Tony L have avoided all media from the get go. We barely knew what they looked like. Very smart. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial
30 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: May 31, 2011, 05:09:11 PM »

Just saw this post on geraldo's facebook....can't link it cause it will link to my facebook...Klaas knows how to get it without linking it...KLASS HELP!!  As usual geraldo is an idiot!!

Edit: Facebook (no link) replaced with screen capture.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:21:34 PM by CBB » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: May 31, 2011, 05:10:24 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/31/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74U5W720110531
On 911 call, Casey Anthony said tot was missing for 31 days
By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO, Fla | Tue May 31, 2011 3:37pm EDT

(Reuters) - Cindy Anthony sobbed uncontrollably on the witness stand on Tuesday as jurors listened to the 911 call she made on July 15, 2008 after daughter Casey Anthony admitted her 2-year-old was missing.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1848 on: May 31, 2011, 05:10:49 PM »

I want somebody to ask Cindy what happened 6 weeks ago that caused her to stop looking for Zanny and that Zanny didn't exist!?

How long ago was it that LKB announced that Casey has lied about Zanny???
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: May 31, 2011, 05:10:52 PM »

10 minuter per side.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1850 on: May 31, 2011, 05:12:54 PM »

3:08 pm
Court is back in session.  Amy Huizenga is on the witness stand. Mr. George is questioning. How old are you?  26 years old.  Where do you work?  On a cruise ship.  Did you meet Casey Anthony?  Yes.  Did you consider yourself a good friend?  Yes, we were close friends.  In 2008 did you know that Casey had a job?  Yes, she was an event planner for Universal.  How much time did you spend with Casey?  Once or twice a week after she met her and Ricardo.  We texted a lot more than that.  Who were you living with?  Troy Brown.  During this time period did you see Caylee?  Yes, most of the time she was already in bed when I got to JP and Ricardo's.  Did you ever go out when Casey couldn't?  Yes, her mom couldn't sit Caylee.  Did you hang out with Casey and Caylee at Ricardo's?  Yes, most of the time, Casey put Caylee to bed at Ricardo's.  Were you aware that Ricardo and Casey were together as bf and gf?  Yes but they were off and on, they were always breaking up.  Did you ever consider moving in with Casey?  Yes, we always talked about it, getting an apt and moving into her house.  Did you make an appt to find an apt and it didn't work out?  Yes, more than once.  When did Casey say that you could move into her parent's house?  Early June, July.  Did you ever want to meet Casey's parents?  Yes, I wanted to meet her mom, we made no specific plans to meet her mom.  Did Casey ever discuss things not working out with her mother?  Yes, when Cindy couldn't babysit.  It happened more frequently and Casey was getting more frustrated with it.  Showing Amy, a transcript of text messages.  Do you recognize this message?  Yes, it is from Casey.  Did you give your phone to LE?  Yes.  Does that appear to be a true text message you received from Casey?  Yes, received into evidence. YAY!!!
Text msg says, Downtown, my mom owes me.  Did the defendant tell you anything about her relationship with her mother?  Yes, she it was strained and difficult, her mom said she was an unfit mother.  Was this frequent?  Yes.  What did she say about her mother?  She said her mom was crazy and she needed space and her mom didn't understand that.  Did you move into Ricardo's?  Yes, the beginning of June, it was JP Chats place.  She wrecked her car and needed to live close to work, they let her stay there.  Were you ever going to go get another car?  Yes, Casey was going to take me to Jacksonville on June 13th to get a new car early in the day.  Amy texted Casey to make sure she was up but Casey said she was at the hospital with her dad.  Amy rented a car to go to Jacksonville.  Casey told her later that she was at the hospital because her dad had a stroke.  Casey contacted her later that day and wanted Amy to go to Fusion.  Did you ever look for other work during that time?  Yes.  Did you ever ask Casey to help you get a job?  Yes, she was working at Universal and I wanted to work at Universal and gave her my resume.  Was there a time when you did not see Casey at all?  Yes, for a period of about 3 weeks.  During that time period did you stay in contact?  Yes, with texts.  What were the texts about?  Car trouble a few times and a bad smell in her car.  Showing Amy a text message from Casey.  Amy says it is true and accurate, received in evidence.  Text says:  There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car, June 27th, 2008.  Did you have phone calls prior to this about a smell?  Yes, twice, first it was about a bad smell and then my dad definitely ran over something with my car.  Two days later, she said the smell had gotten worse and something had definitely gotten run over.  The text message was the end of the story about the smell.  Next text message says, I ran out of gas again, the previous time was about a week before.  Next text message, two weeks in a row my stupid car ran out of gas.  Next time she mentions running out of gas the car was at Amscot and Casey was hoping it wouldn't be towed.  Was there a time that Casey came to see you?  Yes, very early in the morning.  Did you know that she had not been staying at home?  She didn't say that but it was implied that she had a new boyfriend, Tony L.  Was she upset with her mother at this time?  More frustrated, with her mom over Caylee.  Her mom wanted to see Caylee and she didn't want to take Caylee to see her mother because of problems at home.  Did she inform you that she was keeping Caylee from her mom?  Yes, she said that George and Cindy were having drama, George had cheated on Cindy and they were getting a divorce.  Is this the first time you had heard about the possibility of divorce?  No.  Why did she want to keep Caylee from her mom?  She wanted to keep Caylee from drama, she also wanted her space.  Did she ever tell you she resented her mom?  No, not resentment, just frustration, resentment goes deep it didn't seem that deep.  Did you ever start looking into moving into the Anthony's home?  Yes, I even got a moving truck ready. Did that ever get set up? No, lots of reasons, landscaping, lots of people over.  Did she ever tell you that there was a time that you wouldn't be taking over the house?  Yes, none of it made sense, the bank deal was just undone.  Was this in June or July?  This was in July.  What adjectives did Casey use to describe her mom?  Mainly crazy, she complained alot about her mom wanting to see Caylee and the past relationship with her mom.  The defendant shows up at your door and asks if she could stay with you on June 30th?  No.  Did she end up staying there.  Yes, it wasn't Amy's place to say that Casey could stay and she felt bad about that.  Did you know Will Waters?  Yes.  Did you tell her that she was invited to a 4th of July at Will Waters?  Yes but she said she couldn't come because of Caylee.  Amy told her to bring her, it would be fun.  Did you ever ask her here Caylee was?  She told her the beach with the nanny, etc.  Did you attend the 4th of July party at Will Waters with Casey?  Yes.  Do you remember July 5th?  Yes.  Why?  I woke up to Casey's typing on her laptop, she was extremely happy that Tony L. was coming back from New York. Do you know what Casey did July 5th 2008?  Yes, she spent the day with Will Waters. Did you make plans to go to Puerto Rico?  Yes.  Was Casey invited?  Yes but she had to work it out to find someone to watch Caylee.  You went to Puerto Rico?  Yes.  When you came back, who picked you up?  Casey in Amy's small red Toyota, they had to make two trips for all the people and the luggage.  Did you go later to the mall?  Yes.  Did you get a call from Cindy Anthony while you were at the mall?  Yes, she was very upset.  Were you afraid to talk to her?  Yes.  Why?  Because Casey told me she was crazy.  Did Cindy tell you what was going on?  Yes.  Did you agree to take her to Casey?  Yes.  When you got there what happened?  Casey was sitting on the couch and I motioned for her to come out.  Cindy was out of view.  What was Cindy like when she saw Casey?  A massive explosion of mother and daughter, Cindy was very angry, lots of confrontation and defense.  What was the first question Cindy asked of Casey.  Where is Caylee!!!! Did the defendant agree to take Cindy to see Caylee?  Yes with a great deal of difficulty.  What was the demeanor like once they were in the car?  Only talked when Cindy asked her where was Caylee.  Casey said with the nanny.  What was Casey's attitude like?  Like a 16yr old with her arms crossed.  Sustained.

The judge is excusing the jury for the day.  They are going to be allowed edited copies of the St. Pete Times.  They will get back copies and then future copies.  Jury is excused for the day.

Amy is told to be back by 8:45, to be called promptly at 9am.  Hearing at 8:30 am.  JBP wants the state to have statements ready for arguments, with regards to Huggins case law.  Giving them more case law to read, they need to find gems in one judges dissent.  A balancing test must be done.  To allow six prior felony convictions in, they must be very careful in how they try to get them in.  The judge wants to prevent reversible error.  Once that bell is rung, they cannot re-ring it.  Get directly to the facts, no editorial comments, or opening or closing arguments allowed.  They each have 10 min.  He is giving them more case law to go over.

Court is adjourned till 8:30am

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: May 31, 2011, 05:13:25 PM »

Just saw this post on geraldo's facebook....can't link it cause it will link to my facebook...Klaas knows how to get it without linking it...KLASS HELP!!  As usual geraldo is an idiot!!

Geraldo Rivera

The sobbing, hypnotic testimony of Cindy Anthony is gut-wrenching and almost unwatchable in its awful power. It makes you want to cry sorrow and scream out in rage. To watch the grandmother nearly collapse as she testifies about her beloved two year ten month old dead grandchild’s favorite doll is to understand anger and revulsion. With the mom now effectively portrayed by the prosecution as a self-fish slut, it is a short leap to see the defendant as a heartless child murderer. To hear Cindy’s crushing 911 call alerting authorities that her beloved grandchild Caylee is missing, and that her daughter, the child’s mother’s car stinks of death is to want Casey Anthony dead. Every woman and most men I talk with, including my wife Erica and Mother-in-law Nancy Levy, thinks she is deserving of the ultimate punishment. Caylee’s dolls, her adorable pictures, juxtaposed with Casey’s post-mortem party pictures, how much more evidence do we need to convict on capital murder?

The answer is we need much more. A cause of death for example. I’ll get to that glaring hole in the state’s case in another column.
But no one speaks of the anomalies.
Every witness testifies that Casey loved, adored and meticulously cared for Caylee. Every witness, testifying about a great variety of situations and settings, swearing there is no abuse or neglect; none, never.
How could that same doting mother then, in cold blood, and with terrible, selfish, malice aforethought, suffocate that child to death with gaffer tape brutally placed over that precious mouth and nose?
For what reason would she do that? To be free to hang out with boys and go to hot body contests in clubs? Wasn’t she already doing that? She had built-in babysitters, the child’s grandparents.
And think about it!
After she supposedly suffocates her child, for how long could Casey expect the good party hearty life to go on before someone says ‘Hey, where’s your baby?’
For how long could the murdering mother expect her own parents not to insist on seeing their grandchild alive?
What kind of pre-meditated murderess commits a crime that includes a built-in time-bomb of certain exposure?
Keep an open mind. More to come.
-Geraldo

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: May 31, 2011, 05:14:17 PM »

I want somebody to ask Cindy what happened 6 weeks ago that caused her to stop looking for Zanny and that Zanny didn't exist!?

How long ago was it that LKB announced that Casey has lied about Zanny???

That is exactly when she was told where the defense was going to go with Casey's defense

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: May 31, 2011, 05:14:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28082590/index.html
Testimony Continues In Day 17 Of Casey Trial
Cindy and Casey Anthony cried on Tuesday as the 911 calls that Cindy made to authorities about Casey and Caylee were played to the jury on Tuesday. (05/31/11)

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: May 31, 2011, 05:14:39 PM »

Just saw this post on geraldo's facebook....can't link it cause it will link to my facebook...Klaas knows how to get it without linking it...KLASS HELP!!  As usual geraldo is an idiot!!

Geraldo Rivera

The sobbing, hypnotic testimony of Cindy Anthony is gut-wrenching and almost unwatchable in its awful power. It makes you want to cry sorrow and scream out in rage. To watch the grandmother nearly collapse as she testifies about her beloved two year ten month old dead grandchild’s favorite doll is to understand anger and revulsion. With the mom now effectively portrayed by the prosecution as a self-fish slut, it is a short leap to see the defendant as a heartless child murderer. To hear Cindy’s crushing 911 call alerting authorities that her beloved grandchild Caylee is missing, and that her daughter, the child’s mother’s car stinks of death is to want Casey Anthony dead. Every woman and most men I talk with, including my wife Erica and Mother-in-law Nancy Levy, thinks she is deserving of the ultimate punishment. Caylee’s dolls, her adorable pictures, juxtaposed with Casey’s post-mortem party pictures, how much more evidence do we need to convict on capital murder?

The answer is we need much more. A cause of death for example. I’ll get to that glaring hole in the state’s case in another column.
Every witness testifies that Casey loved, adored and meticulously cared for Caylee. Every witness, testifying about a great variety of situations and settings, swearing there is no abuse or neglect; none, never.
How could that same doting mother then, in cold blood, and with terrible, selfish, malice aforethought, suffocate that child to death with gaffer tape brutally placed over that precious mouth and nose?
For what reason would she do that? To be free to hang out with boys and go to hot body contests in clubs? Wasn’t she already doing that? She had built-in babysitters, the child’s grandparents.
And think about it!
After she supposedly suffocates her child, for how long could Casey expect the good party hearty life to go on before someone says ‘Hey, where’s your baby?’
For how long could the murdering mother expect her own parents not to insist on seeing their grandchild alive?
What kind of pre-meditated murderess commits a crime that includes a built-in time-bomb of certain exposure?
-Geraldo

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: May 31, 2011, 05:15:05 PM »

Not exactly lol   The case involved shaved pubic hairs, which went toward consciousness of guilt.

What I'm lost......What is this in regards to?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: May 31, 2011, 05:16:42 PM »

Just saw this post on geraldo's facebook....can't link it cause it will link to my facebook...Klaas knows how to get it without linking it...KLASS HELP!!  As usual geraldo is an idiot!!

Geraldo Rivera

And think about it!
-Geraldo

Edit to add link: http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

Tell Geraldo that Casey had an imaginary job for two years and had managed to
convince all that it was real.  Why could she not convince those same people that
her child was on an extended tour of Florida?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:26:36 PM by CBB » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: May 31, 2011, 05:18:44 PM »

Just got home, I'll read back.  I see it's over for the day.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: May 31, 2011, 05:19:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28085495/video.html

Judge Perry Gets Mad At Baez

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: May 31, 2011, 05:20:14 PM »

What I'm lost......What is this in regards to?
CJBP was citing a case that is relevant to the argument that will take place tomorrow morning in a hearing before trial resumes (Bozo opened the door so the State filed a motion to allow Casey's 6 economic convictions come in

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.