April 24, 2024, 09:11:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 596894 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: May 31, 2011, 05:21:16 PM »

So Casey actually printed out Any's resume. Why? It's not like she really worked at Universal. Could it be she was planning on assuming Amy's identity and skipping town? Perhaps Amy might have conveniently disappeared if Cindy hadn't intervened. A new Amy probably would have showed up in California or some other location, replete with resume, identity, passport. Casey's identity was in her car. Casey was set to become a missing person along with her dead daughter.

I just got chills!  Definite possibility!

I had thought from the beginning that was exactly what she was going to do. I said when she stole the money from Amy that she had intentions of getting enough from her and Cindy's account to get a plane ticket to go stay with Mark. I think that was why she started texting and calling Mark again. She told a number of people she was going to rent a car, but there is no way she could have rented a car without a credit card which she did not have personally & you can't use someone else's credit card. I think she tried with Cindy's but it didn't work,(just my idea here)  so she was going to use a full identity from one of her friends, most likely Amy's. It all just went down too fast when Cindy caught up with her for her to be able to pull it off. She thought she had more time and she was going to play Tony as long as possible. It may even be that her plan fell through when Tony did tell her he loved her, so she wanted to stay.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: May 31, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »

Just saw this post on geraldo's facebook....can't link it cause it will link to my facebook...Klaas knows how to get it without linking it...KLASS HELP!!  As usual geraldo is an idiot!!

Geraldo Rivera

The sobbing, hypnotic testimony of Cindy Anthony is gut-wrenching and almost unwatchable in its awful power. It makes you want to cry sorrow and scream out in rage. To watch the grandmother nearly collapse as she testifies about her beloved two year ten month old dead grandchild’s favorite doll is to understand anger and revulsion. With the mom now effectively portrayed by the prosecution as a self-fish slut, it is a short leap to see the defendant as a heartless child murderer. To hear Cindy’s crushing 911 call alerting authorities that her beloved grandchild Caylee is missing, and that her daughter, the child’s mother’s car stinks of death is to want Casey Anthony dead. Every woman and most men I talk with, including my wife Erica and Mother-in-law Nancy Levy, thinks she is deserving of the ultimate punishment. Caylee’s dolls, her adorable pictures, juxtaposed with Casey’s post-mortem party pictures, how much more evidence do we need to convict on capital murder?

The answer is we need much more. A cause of death for example. I’ll get to that glaring hole in the state’s case in another column.
But no one speaks of the anomalies.
Every witness testifies that Casey loved, adored and meticulously cared for Caylee. Every witness, testifying about a great variety of situations and settings, swearing there is no abuse or neglect; none, never.
How could that same doting mother then, in cold blood, and with terrible, selfish, malice aforethought, suffocate that child to death with gaffer tape brutally placed over that precious mouth and nose?
For what reason would she do that? To be free to hang out with boys and go to hot body contests in clubs? Wasn’t she already doing that? She had built-in babysitters, the child’s grandparents.
And think about it!
After she supposedly suffocates her child, for how long could Casey expect the good party hearty life to go on before someone says ‘Hey, where’s your baby?’
For how long could the murdering mother expect her own parents not to insist on seeing their grandchild alive?
What kind of pre-meditated murderess commits a crime that includes a built-in time-bomb of certain exposure?
Keep an open mind. More to come.
-Geraldo

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

LOL.  Geraldo suggests we keep an open mind?   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1862 on: May 31, 2011, 05:21:27 PM »

Just saw this post on geraldo's facebook....can't link it cause it will link to my facebook...Klaas knows how to get it without linking it...KLASS HELP!!  As usual geraldo is an idiot!!

Geraldo Rivera

The sobbing, hypnotic testimony of Cindy Anthony is gut-wrenching and almost unwatchable in its awful power. It makes you want to cry sorrow and scream out in rage. To watch the grandmother nearly collapse as she testifies about her beloved two year ten month old dead grandchild’s favorite doll is to understand anger and revulsion. With the mom now effectively portrayed by the prosecution as a self-fish slut, it is a short leap to see the defendant as a heartless child murderer. To hear Cindy’s crushing 911 call alerting authorities that her beloved grandchild Caylee is missing, and that her daughter, the child’s mother’s car stinks of death is to want Casey Anthony dead. Every woman and most men I talk with, including my wife Erica and Mother-in-law Nancy Levy, thinks she is deserving of the ultimate punishment. Caylee’s dolls, her adorable pictures, juxtaposed with Casey’s post-mortem party pictures, how much more evidence do we need to convict on capital murder?

The answer is we need much more. A cause of death for example. I’ll get to that glaring hole in the state’s case in another column.
But no one speaks of the anomalies.
Every witness testifies that Casey loved, adored and meticulously cared for Caylee. Every witness, testifying about a great variety of situations and settings, swearing there is no abuse or neglect; none, never.
How could that same doting mother then, in cold blood, and with terrible, selfish, malice aforethought, suffocate that child to death with gaffer tape brutally placed over that precious mouth and nose?
For what reason would she do that? To be free to hang out with boys and go to hot body contests in clubs? Wasn’t she already doing that? She had built-in babysitters, the child’s grandparents.
And think about it!
After she supposedly suffocates her child, for how long could Casey expect the good party hearty life to go on before someone says ‘Hey, where’s your baby?’
For how long could the murdering mother expect her own parents not to insist on seeing their grandchild alive?
What kind of pre-meditated murderess commits a crime that includes a built-in time-bomb of certain exposure?
Keep an open mind. More to come.
-Geraldo

Edit to add link: http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

The kind of pr-meditated murderess that is a sociopath and arrogantly believes that she can lie her way out of anything.  As she has always been able to do before. I don't like Geraldo.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:27:28 PM by CBB » Logged
californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: May 31, 2011, 05:22:20 PM »

Hello everyone...

I am just SICK over Cindys break down on the stand. I, myself, lost it a bit - I haven't cried in a VERY long time and my heart just BROKE for her. Early on, I swore to myself that Cindy was covering up for her daughter. However, after seeing her today, body language, hearing her tone of voice, voice inflection, eye contact (or lack there-of), I don't believe for one millisecond that she had a thing to do with Caylees death nor did she have anything to do with the cover up. As far as G.A., same thing. No way is he involved.

Now, this is interesting. According Amy Huizenga. She states that Casey said to her she THINKS she ran over an animal.

But, if you go and read the interview with the police department, Amy said that Casey said her DAD ran over a SQUIRRELL. And they appeard to talk about it quite a little bit.

I know it's been 3 years, and it doesn't matter, but alot of time has gone by and details are forgotton which could be very important.

AND, Casey is a genius, because there is NO WAY I could remember 1/100th of all the lies she has told everyone. I mean, she lies about DETAILS that DONT MATTER. Even faking emails FROM work??  She would be a great fictional writer. This chick is a total sociopath and I am sure a total breakdown is in her future.  Her lies were all encompassing and I think she actually believes her own lies because NOTHING that comes out  of her mouth is truthful nor has the HINT of truth.  The girl is mentally ill. (as we all know)

Lets all pray that Cindy can just get through this... (George too..)

OKay back to HLN and IN Session..

KIM

Well, she had tons of time to make notes & go over her lies because she wasn't working anywhere, wasn't volunteering anywhere, wasn't doing housework, definitely wasn't watching & interacting with Caylee like she should...........oh never mind forgot about the sex!

BETH1970

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT..

And, don't forget stealing and cheating on Tony and ad a little bit MORE lieing, just for good measure..

CA is a piece of work - what a loser.  I couldn't imagine Caylee being raised by Casey, I think C.A. and G.A would have continued to raise her after they got custody. And THAT was the next eventual step by the way things were going. It's obvious that C.A. and G.A. loooooved Caylee and they were supporting her anyways,so why NOT make it a legal adoption. But,selfish Casey would NEVER go for that just to spite her parents.  What I think, is that Casey used Caylee as leverage to continue to rob them blind. I don't think Cindy and George ever pressed charges because they didn't want Casey to remove Caylee from the house if when eventually if she were prosecuted for all that theft, she would come out of jail and then take Caylee away permanently.. *just my imagination running wild*  there was SO much going on in that house and so much deceit that Casey practiced that we will NEVER know. However, WE GET THE IDEA.

OH, and P.S. Like you guys DONT know.. but - Baez is worthless, I hope nothing happens later when and if someone puts the bug in Caseys ear about Baez not providing an effective defense for her.  Just sayin...

Baez: "blah blah blah blah blah..." "Can I approach the bench?" "blah blah."
Perry: "NO.."
Baez: "blah blah blah blah blah..."
Perry: "OVERRULED"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1864 on: May 31, 2011, 05:24:43 PM »

PLEASE stop reposting the Geraldo post without the link! Thank You!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: May 31, 2011, 05:26:54 PM »

I will...I promise

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: May 31, 2011, 05:27:15 PM »

Beth Karas of Insession/HLN is stating that she thinks the defense putting the form fitting shirt on Casey to pull that stunt was good....I strongly disagree, it was ridiculous & in the end is totally irrelevant to the charge of felony murder Casey is on trial for.   I dont give a flip what allegations Casey & her defense team has lodged, Cindy's perceptions or recognition of her daughter's late teen unwed pregnancy have nothing to do with the actions Casey took before or after Caylee's murder.  Its Bozo eluding to the fact that the family had something to hide...Ill tell you this if Casey gets on that stand and flat out states that her father raped her this jury will give her the needle as opposed to save her from it...there is NOTHING that backs this up & its very cruel to do to victims in this case -- whether you care for the Anthonys or not & Ive been very harsh regarding most of their pretrial behavior as well, it is just despicable to make these allegations even if it is to save your own skin.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: May 31, 2011, 05:27:56 PM »

I like what he said about editorial coments. you know he meant that for bozo.,

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: May 31, 2011, 05:28:01 PM »

I will...I promise

I posted the link for her CBB

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: May 31, 2011, 05:28:18 PM »

Beth Karas of Insession/HLN is stating that she thinks the defense putting the form fitting shirt on Casey to pull that stunt was good....I strongly disagree, it was ridiculous & in the end is totally irrelevant to the charge of felony murder Casey is on trial for.   I dont give a flip what allegations Casey & her defense team has lodged, Cindy's perceptions or recognition of her daughter's late teen unwed pregnancy have nothing to do with the actions Casey took before or after Caylee's murder.  Its Bozo eluding to the fact that the family had something to hide...Ill tell you this if Casey gets on that stand and flat out states that her father raped her this jury will give her the needle as opposed to save her from it...there is NOTHING that backs this up & its very cruel to do to victims in this case -- whether you care for the Anthonys or not & Ive been very harsh regarding most of their pretrial behavior as well, it is just despicable to make these allegations even if it is to save your own skin.

I am right there with ya sister!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: May 31, 2011, 05:28:27 PM »

she referred to george as .. george the molester just now.

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: May 31, 2011, 05:29:16 PM »

Beth did?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: May 31, 2011, 05:29:57 PM »

wow a caller just said how could she blame her dad if she kept making cell calls to him. if he was there why would she need to call him.....

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: May 31, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »

Did she flat out say that?  If so, her and that Sunny of Insessions/HLN better watch their words, if its not already too late.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1874 on: May 31, 2011, 05:30:38 PM »

I will...I promise

I posted the link for her CBB

I know and thanks, Capp.............. it's just that the one without the link was being copied and reposted. I've fixed them all now, so it can't happen again.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: May 31, 2011, 05:30:50 PM »

wow a caller just said how could she blame her dad if she kept making cell calls to him. if he was there why would she need to call him.....

For that matter, if he was there she wouldnt have had to borrow a shovel

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: May 31, 2011, 05:31:08 PM »

Did she flat out say that?  If so, her and that Sunny of Insessions/HLN better watch their words, if its not already too late.

No kidding....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: May 31, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »

Casey said she and Caylee needed space??? Did I hear that right?

Your hearing is perfect!!

Thanks! Wow.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1878 on: May 31, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »

It seems to me that the defense is trying hard to elude to the jury that George fathered Caylee.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: May 31, 2011, 05:32:29 PM »

Beth did?
capp
I so agree! I think baez is already getting on the bad side of the jurors with his,, just answer the question mam!! grrrrrr
I am convinced when this trials over so is his career...

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.