April 25, 2024, 01:07:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 596988 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: May 31, 2011, 06:09:52 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/31/florida.casey.anthony.trial/?hpt=T2
Friend: Casey Anthony was 'frustrated' with mother
See show times »
Nancy Grace
By Ashley Hayes, CNN May 31, 2011 5:35 p.m. EDT

Tune in to HLN's "Nancy Grace" at 8 ET for live reports from Florida with all the details of the Casey Anthony trial. And follow the action on Nancy's special Casey Anthony trial page.

Video at link
(CNN) -- Casey Anthony's frustration level with her parents, particularly her mother, was rising around the time her 2-year-old daughter disappeared, for reasons including that her mother was increasingly unable to watch the child so Casey could hang out with her friends, one of those friends testified Tuesday.

Amy Huizenga told jurors in Anthony's capital murder trial that the two previously were close friends and that Anthony complained frequently about her parents, particularly her mother. Anthony's relationship with her mother was "strained. It was hard. Her mom was continually agitated with her," Huizenga said. "I remember she told me her mom had told her she was an unfit mother. She was extremely upset about that."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: May 31, 2011, 06:10:56 PM »

I wonder if these jurors cant speak to eachother! do they talk to theirselves in their rooms? I would. It's alot to contain ya think geez.

I think the judge is getting tired of bozo not being organized and not bringing files! if that is the truth.

Loca
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: May 31, 2011, 06:11:01 PM »

I've seen a couple mentions of a stunt Bozo pulled.  If someone can please tell me about what point in the day it occurred, I will go back and read.  TIA!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: May 31, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »

Beth Karas of Insession/HLN is stating that she thinks the defense putting the form fitting shirt on Casey to pull that stunt was good....I strongly disagree, it was ridiculous & in the end is totally irrelevant to the charge of felony murder Casey is on trial for.   I dont give a flip what allegations Casey & her defense team has lodged, Cindy's perceptions or recognition of her daughter's late teen unwed pregnancy have nothing to do with the actions Casey took before or after Caylee's murder.  Its Bozo eluding to the fact that the family had something to hide...Ill tell you this if Casey gets on that stand and flat out states that her father raped her this jury will give her the needle as opposed to save her from it...there is NOTHING that backs this up & its very cruel to do to victims in this case -- whether you care for the Anthonys or not & Ive been very harsh regarding most of their pretrial behavior as well, it is just despicable to make these allegations even if it is to save your own skin.
she referred to george as .. george the molester just now.

Did she flat out say that?  If so, her and that Sunny of Insessions/HLN better watch their words, if its not already too late.

I don't think their attorney will tolerate this. There may not be anything he can do about opening statements but he can make an example of her and that is exactly what I would do if I were him.
I am sure that cindy and george will get wind of what beth said! they listen to the news and the updates etc.

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: May 31, 2011, 06:18:44 PM »

Beth Karas of Insession/HLN is stating that she thinks the defense putting the form fitting shirt on Casey to pull that stunt was good....I strongly disagree, it was ridiculous & in the end is totally irrelevant to the charge of felony murder Casey is on trial for.   I dont give a flip what allegations Casey & her defense team has lodged, Cindy's perceptions or recognition of her daughter's late teen unwed pregnancy have nothing to do with the actions Casey took before or after Caylee's murder.  Its Bozo eluding to the fact that the family had something to hide...Ill tell you this if Casey gets on that stand and flat out states that her father raped her this jury will give her the needle as opposed to save her from it...there is NOTHING that backs this up & its very cruel to do to victims in this case -- whether you care for the Anthonys or not & Ive been very harsh regarding most of their pretrial behavior as well, it is just despicable to make these allegations even if it is to save your own skin.

Did she flat out say that?  If so, her and that Sunny of Insessions/HLN better watch their words, if its not already too late.

I don't think their attorney will tolerate this. There may not be anything he can do about opening statements but he can make an example of her and that is exactly what I would do if I were him.
I am sure that cindy and george will get wind of what beth said! they listen to the news and the updates etc.

Did Beth say that like a slip (what she thinks and it just came out) or like the defense is trying to portray him as George the molester?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: May 31, 2011, 06:20:51 PM »

I've seen a couple mentions of a stunt Bozo pulled.  If someone can please tell me about what point in the day it occurred, I will go back and read.  TIA!
I'm just catching up, and I'd love to know what this is!  I'm TIA too!  (I'm going to try to watch WFTV, I had to leave before the Cindy meltdown...)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1926 on: May 31, 2011, 06:22:34 PM »

Does anymonkey know who the bleached blondie with bangs in the first row was today?  She's youngish looking and cute.  Bet KC hates her, but I don't think I've seen her before?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: May 31, 2011, 06:23:32 PM »

No, he will not & honestly I never thought Id side with the Anthonys over anything but I do on this most definitely.

I do too - it is like they are being the ones prosecuted if bozo has his way. I had come to despise both of them because of their crazy actions but the more I watch this unfold, the more I am not so sure their craziness was not a direct result of the insanity they lived in with KC.

Amazing how one person can destroy an entire family, but I have watched a sociopath (our foster child) try to destroy everything in her path that did not get her what she wanted. I could not before relate that to the Anthonys because it seemed so obvious to me the lies, but I remember when our foster child would lie to teachers and others who were actually "afraid" to confront her knowing she was lying. I always confronted the lie, but most people prefer to try to keep the peace and hope she is not lying. I see the same thing now in Cindy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: May 31, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »

3:08 pm
Court is back in session.  Amy Huizenga is on the witness stand. Mr. George is questioning. How old are you?  26 years old.  Where do you work?  On a cruise ship.  Did you meet Casey Anthony?  Yes.  Did you consider yourself a good friend?  Yes, we were close friends.  In 2008 did you know that Casey had a job?  Yes, she was an event planner for Universal.  How much time did you spend with Casey?  Once or twice a week after she met her and Ricardo.  We texted a lot more than that.  Who were you living with?  Troy Brown.  During this time period did you see Caylee?  Yes, most of the time she was already in bed when I got to JP and Ricardo's.  Did you ever go out when Casey couldn't?  Yes, her mom couldn't sit Caylee.  Did you hang out with Casey and Caylee at Ricardo's?  Yes, most of the time, Casey put Caylee to bed at Ricardo's.  Were you aware that Ricardo and Casey were together as bf and gf?  Yes but they were off and on, they were always breaking up.  Did you ever consider moving in with Casey?  Yes, we always talked about it, getting an apt and moving into her house.  Did you make an appt to find an apt and it didn't work out?  Yes, more than once.  When did Casey say that you could move into her parent's house?  Early June, July.  Did you ever want to meet Casey's parents?  Yes, I wanted to meet her mom, we made no specific plans to meet her mom.  Did Casey ever discuss things not working out with her mother?  Yes, when Cindy couldn't babysit.  It happened more frequently and Casey was getting more frustrated with it.  Showing Amy, a transcript of text messages.  Do you recognize this message?  Yes, it is from Casey.  Did you give your phone to LE?  Yes.  Does that appear to be a true text message you received from Casey?  Yes, received into evidence. YAY!!!
Text msg says, Downtown, my mom owes me.  Did the defendant tell you anything about her relationship with her mother?  Yes, she it was strained and difficult, her mom said she was an unfit mother.  Was this frequent?  Yes.  What did she say about her mother?  She said her mom was crazy and she needed space and her mom didn't understand that.  Did you move into Ricardo's?  Yes, the beginning of June, it was JP Chats place.  She wrecked her car and needed to live close to work, they let her stay there.  Were you ever going to go get another car?  Yes, Casey was going to take me to Jacksonville on June 13th to get a new car early in the day.  Amy texted Casey to make sure she was up but Casey said she was at the hospital with her dad.  Amy rented a car to go to Jacksonville.  Casey told her later that she was at the hospital because her dad had a stroke.  Casey contacted her later that day and wanted Amy to go to Fusion.  Did you ever look for other work during that time?  Yes.  Did you ever ask Casey to help you get a job?  Yes, she was working at Universal and I wanted to work at Universal and gave her my resume.  Was there a time when you did not see Casey at all?  Yes, for a period of about 3 weeks.  During that time period did you stay in contact?  Yes, with texts.  What were the texts about?  Car trouble a few times and a bad smell in her car.  Showing Amy a text message from Casey.  Amy says it is true and accurate, received in evidence.  Text says:  There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car, June 27th, 2008.  Did you have phone calls prior to this about a smell?  Yes, twice, first it was about a bad smell and then my dad definitely ran over something with my car.  Two days later, she said the smell had gotten worse and something had definitely gotten run over.  The text message was the end of the story about the smell.  Next text message says, I ran out of gas again, the previous time was about a week before.  Next text message, two weeks in a row my stupid car ran out of gas.  Next time she mentions running out of gas the car was at Amscot and Casey was hoping it wouldn't be towed.  Was there a time that Casey came to see you?  Yes, very early in the morning.  Did you know that she had not been staying at home?  She didn't say that but it was implied that she had a new boyfriend, Tony L.  Was she upset with her mother at this time?  More frustrated, with her mom over Caylee.  Her mom wanted to see Caylee and she didn't want to take Caylee to see her mother because of problems at home.  Did she inform you that she was keeping Caylee from her mom?  Yes, she said that George and Cindy were having drama, George had cheated on Cindy and they were getting a divorce.  Is this the first time you had heard about the possibility of divorce?  No.  Why did she want to keep Caylee from her mom?  She wanted to keep Caylee from drama, she also wanted her space.  Did she ever tell you she resented her mom?  No, not resentment, just frustration, resentment goes deep it didn't seem that deep.  Did you ever start looking into moving into the Anthony's home?  Yes, I even got a moving truck ready. Did that ever get set up? No, lots of reasons, landscaping, lots of people over.  Did she ever tell you that there was a time that you wouldn't be taking over the house?  Yes, none of it made sense, the bank deal was just undone.  Was this in June or July?  This was in July.  What adjectives did Casey use to describe her mom?  Mainly crazy, she complained alot about her mom wanting to see Caylee and the past relationship with her mom.  The defendant shows up at your door and asks if she could stay with you on June 30th?  No.  Did she end up staying there.  Yes, it wasn't Amy's place to say that Casey could stay and she felt bad about that.  Did you know Will Waters?  Yes.  Did you tell her that she was invited to a 4th of July at Will Waters?  Yes but she said she couldn't come because of Caylee.  Amy told her to bring her, it would be fun.  Did you ever ask her here Caylee was?  She told her the beach with the nanny, etc.  Did you attend the 4th of July party at Will Waters with Casey?  Yes.  Do you remember July 5th?  Yes.  Why?  I woke up to Casey's typing on her laptop, she was extremely happy that Tony L. was coming back from New York. Do you know what Casey did July 5th 2008?  Yes, she spent the day with Will Waters. Did you make plans to go to Puerto Rico?  Yes.  Was Casey invited?  Yes but she had to work it out to find someone to watch Caylee.  You went to Puerto Rico?  Yes.  When you came back, who picked you up?  Casey in Amy's small red Toyota, they had to make two trips for all the people and the luggage.  Did you go later to the mall?  Yes.  Did you get a call from Cindy Anthony while you were at the mall?  Yes, she was very upset.  Were you afraid to talk to her?  Yes.  Why?  Because Casey told me she was crazy.  Did Cindy tell you what was going on?  Yes.  Did you agree to take her to Casey?  Yes.  When you got there what happened?  Casey was sitting on the couch and I motioned for her to come out.  Cindy was out of view.  What was Cindy like when she saw Casey?  A massive explosion of mother and daughter, Cindy was very angry, lots of confrontation and defense.  What was the first question Cindy asked of Casey.  Where is Caylee!!!! Did the defendant agree to take Cindy to see Caylee?  Yes with a great deal of difficulty.  What was the demeanor like once they were in the car?  Only talked when Cindy asked her where was Caylee.  Casey said with the nanny.  What was Casey's attitude like?  Like a 16yr old with her arms crossed.  Sustained.

The judge is excusing the jury for the day.  They are going to be allowed edited copies of the St. Pete Times.  They will get back copies and then future copies.  Jury is excused for the day.

Amy is told to be back by 8:45, to be called promptly at 9am.  Hearing at 8:30 am.  JBP wants the state to have statements ready for arguments, with regards to Huggins case law.  Giving them more case law to read, they need to find gems in one judges dissent.  A balancing test must be done.  To allow six prior felony convictions in, they must be very careful in how they try to get them in.  The judge wants to prevent reversible error.  Once that bell is rung, they cannot re-ring it.  Get directly to the facts, no editorial comments, or opening or closing arguments allowed.  They each have 10 min.  He is giving them more case law to go over.

Court is adjourned till 8:30am

Bumping for those people just coming on SM that missed this afternoons action.

Once again great job Magic

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: May 31, 2011, 06:26:11 PM »

I think I will email the info to Lippman in case they missed it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: May 31, 2011, 06:27:27 PM »

Bumping for those people just coming on SM that missed this afternoons action.

Once again great job Magic

Magic, I really appreciate you doing this as I had to go out and missed all of it. Thank you.

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1931 on: May 31, 2011, 06:31:02 PM »

I'm just catching up, and I'd love to know what this is!  I'm TIA too!  (I'm going to try to watch WFTV, I had to leave before the Cindy meltdown...)

Most of his stunts were during Cindy testimony today.  My particular favorite was when the judge mentioned he was the presiding over a case he was referencing for not allowing the felonies.  That would be during the break video. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: May 31, 2011, 06:32:18 PM »

Amy reminds me of Gweneth Paltrow..her looks..bery European, very slim, straight hair..very dramatic in her speech.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: May 31, 2011, 06:33:59 PM »

Most of his stunts were during Cindy testimony today.  My particular favorite was when the judge mentioned he was the presiding over a case he was referencing for not allowing the felonies.  That would be during the break video. 
Thank you!  Sounds like I better watch it all.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1934 on: May 31, 2011, 06:36:59 PM »

Beth Karas of Insession/HLN is stating that she thinks the defense putting the form fitting shirt on Casey to pull that stunt was good....I strongly disagree, it was ridiculous & in the end is totally irrelevant to the charge of felony murder Casey is on trial for.   I dont give a flip what allegations Casey & her defense team has lodged, Cindy's perceptions or recognition of her daughter's late teen unwed pregnancy have nothing to do with the actions Casey took before or after Caylee's murder.  Its Bozo eluding to the fact that the family had something to hide...Ill tell you this if Casey gets on that stand and flat out states that her father raped her this jury will give her the needle as opposed to save her from it...there is NOTHING that backs this up & its very cruel to do to victims in this case -- whether you care for the Anthonys or not & Ive been very harsh regarding most of their pretrial behavior as well, it is just despicable to make these allegations even if it is to save your own skin.
BBM..... I think it was ridiculous too, but how many court proceedings in these past years have monkeys made the statement that KC looked fat/preggers. I think they were trying to fool the jury, but the didn't fool this monkey. Cindy is right, KC's weight fluctuates and I bet Baez told her to lay off the pork rinds and bean dip just for this occassion. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: May 31, 2011, 06:37:07 PM »

Magic - thanks for the recap!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: May 31, 2011, 06:44:09 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is furious after 911 calls played for jury.. Baez and Sims trying to block camera view of her
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Loca
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: May 31, 2011, 06:44:21 PM »

Okay, just got it...Baez put Casey in slutty form fitting shirt so the jury could see that even though she was sedentary, (Thanks, Jose, for explaining what that means because we are obviously really, really, really, unfamiliar with big words!) she was still slim in the middle.  And though she was "sedentary" at the time of Rick's wedding, Cindy was an enormous idiot to not figure out she was pregnant.  (She may have been ridiculously in denial, but I think the jury will be annoyed that Baez is picking on her.)  Do I have this right?  (Oh, and why would playing sports give you a big belly?  I'm not getting that one.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: May 31, 2011, 06:45:11 PM »

I think I will email the info to Lippman in case they missed it.

Bravo!  Please do!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: May 31, 2011, 06:48:11 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is furious after 911 calls played for jury.. Baez and Sims trying to block camera view of her
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Was the jury still in the room at that point?

Casey's meltdowns are becoming a daily occurence..bet they start medicating her again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.