April 16, 2024, 11:06:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 596409 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: May 31, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »

I wonder if these jurors cant speak to eachother! do they talk to theirselves in their rooms? I would. It's alot to contain ya think geez.

I think the judge is getting tired of bozo not being organized and not bringing files! if that is the truth.

Friday or Saturday one when bozo asked for time to get documents, JP said where are they and bozo said something then JP said why are they not in that space I allotted for you to use over there? Bozo gave some lame excuse and JP just started with anymore acknowledgement and let bozo hanging with no documents. I thought it was hilarious.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1961 on: May 31, 2011, 07:26:16 PM »

Monkeys, me thinks there is going to have to be much testimony about the condition of the Caylee's body.  Med Examiners will know whether KC tried to burn her or not, or other things about her body, right?  I mean, is it that some details haven't been made public yet or is it that Caylee's body was so far decomposed that Dr. G told us all she could?  Is part of her cause of death still sealed at all?  this monkey cannot remember

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: May 31, 2011, 07:27:12 PM »

I wonder if these jurors cant speak to eachother! do they talk to theirselves in their rooms? I would. It's alot to contain ya think geez.

I think the judge is getting tired of bozo not being organized and not bringing files! if that is the truth.

Friday or Saturday one when bozo asked for time to get documents, JP said where are they and bozo said something then JP said why are they not in that space I allotted for you to use over there? Bozo gave some lame excuse and JP just started with anymore acknowledgement and let bozo hanging with no documents. I thought it was hilarious.

Jurors are not allowed to speak to each other about the case until they deliberate.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: May 31, 2011, 07:27:14 PM »

Okay, just got it...Baez put Casey in slutty form fitting shirt so the jury could see that even though she was sedentary, (Thanks, Jose, for explaining what that means because we are obviously really, really, really, unfamiliar with big words!) she was still slim in the middle.  And though she was "sedentary" at the time of Rick's wedding, Cindy was an enormous idiot to not figure out she was pregnant.  (She may have been ridiculously in denial, but I think the jury will be annoyed that Baez is picking on her.)  Do I have this right?  (Oh, and why would playing sports give you a big belly?  I'm not getting that one.)

I think that some of the jurors might think like I do....that a mother would HAVE to wonder, be a dunce to believe it's caused by being sedentary (thanks so much for the defination bozo), maybe even believe that cindy was lying BUT give her a pass. Maybe they can identify with a parent being such a blind bat on purpose because of embarrassment. I think some people can sympathize with a tightly wound woman who just won't admit that she didn't drag the daughter to the drug store fore a pregnancy test and obviously she didn't do that or I think her crappy daughter would have told bozo just that and he would have badgered cindy about it, unfounded or not.
I don't believe that the jurors would automatically discount her whole testimony because they think she was very selectively and purposefully avoiding the obvious. We're all human ( except kc)  I'm not saying she should lie on the stand to protect herself from judgement but I think we can all empathesize about the blinders we all put on from time to time.   
Hey, MizJay, I'm leaning your way.  I think the jurors are going to think, "here's a Mom who really doesn't want to think her daughter is A.) A slut, or B.)a liar--I agree, they will probably give her a get out of jail free card, (no, not you, Casey,) for being obstinaley blind about Casey's pregnancy.
Thanks  Monk...you said my thought in about 400 words less!  yes, mom might get the get out of jail card....(just this once , i hope i hope)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1964 on: May 31, 2011, 07:27:29 PM »

Sunny,
I read (some of) the case you quoted.  I got bored (way over my head, or attention span) and scrolled to find a "decision".  I was surprised to find MR. ASHTON was a prosecutor.  Is it just me, or did you get the impression that maybe JBP was "warning" the State that they may not want to go there, thus the "irreversible error" comment?

I'm tired and not thinking too clearly, this emotionally drained me today.  I never thought I'd feel any sympathy for Cindy but I think I did.  A little.  I still don't trust her though.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: May 31, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »

Rob Dick "Casey would lie to us about things that you wouldnt have to lie about."

Yep.....didn't she lie about having no appetite, and 4 hrs before that she was bragging about some fantastic mexican food she inhaled for lunch @ Blowholes office.

HaHaHa ...thanks for remembering that Seeme.  Needed that humorous break after today.  Priceless!  Is Tracy or Rob on the witness list?  

Klaas...yes I just saw that on WESH's site that the Duhfense added him on Friday!  Guess it is going to be about what Cindy said about the ladder.  

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28083833/detail.html

My personal opinion of Steph Watts is that he is a weasely, lying opportunist.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1966 on: May 31, 2011, 07:33:47 PM »

Rob Dick "Casey would lie to us about things that you wouldnt have to lie about."

Yep.....didn't she lie about having no appetite, and 4 hrs before that she was bragging about some fantastic mexican food she inhaled for lunch @ Blowholes office.

HaHaHa ...thanks for remembering that Seeme.  Needed that humorous break after today.  Priceless!  Is Tracy or Rob on the witness list?  

Klaas...yes I just saw that on WESH's site that the Duhfense added him on Friday!  Guess it is going to be about what Cindy said about the ladder.  

Mine too, but what could he contribute? He can't say what Cindy told him because that is all hearsay. Did he tape it?

Think of it this way, he will fit right in with all the rest of the defense's lying opportunists. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: May 31, 2011, 07:34:40 PM »

Monkeys, me thinks there is going to have to be much testimony about the condition of the Caylee's body.  Med Examiners will know whether KC tried to burn her or not, or other things about her body, right?  I mean, is it that some details haven't been made public yet or is it that Caylee's body was so far decomposed that Dr. G told us all she could?  Is part of her cause of death still sealed at all?  this monkey cannot remember

Dr. G ruled that manner of death was homicide, but the cause was undetermined. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: May 31, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »

Sunny,
I read (some of) the case you quoted.  I got bored (way over my head, or attention span) and scrolled to find a "decision".  I was surprised to find MR. ASHTON was a prosecutor.  Is it just me, or did you get the impression that maybe JBP was "warning" the State that they may not want to go there, thus the "irreversible error" comment?

I'm tired and not thinking too clearly, this emotionally drained me today.  I never thought I'd feel any sympathy for Cindy but I think I did.  A little.  I still don't trust her though.

I was shocked too...and yes, that is exactly what I thought....a reminder to Jeff....

I also feel the same about Cindy.....there is still a part of me that doesn't trust her....not completely...I still wonder what she will say to save KC's ass.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: May 31, 2011, 07:40:46 PM »

So........................what do you think the impact would be if Lee gets on the stand and says, yes he tried to feel KC up while she was sleeping? Blowing it off as early teen inquisitiveness. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: May 31, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »

It was craftycathy?...I think? that posted her blog info which also had photos...I asked this yesterday but I guess nobody knew or I did not see a response-does anybody have the link to her blog?

She has red hair and was with her Mom at the trial and posted the link. Anybody?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: May 31, 2011, 07:45:35 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
According to Adam Longo, Huizenga was served because she works out of the country, and the defense needs to keep her here just in case..
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

thanks I read that but didn't have a link.......

It took me a while to figure out how to get the link, too.  Right click on the topic (headline) and select copy link location.  It won't indicate that you have highlighted anything, but it does.  You can then paste it into the  url address box on the SM post replay format. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: May 31, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »

Levi_Page Levi Page
Heard from sources that Lee said something to FBI that doesn't portray him in positive light. Who knows if it will get into evidence though

http://twitter.com/#!/Levi_Page

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1973 on: May 31, 2011, 07:45:59 PM »

grooming herself

Stupid Casey! Doesn't she know that look is so 2008? Has she no fashion sense at all? Oh, wait, I guess there's not a Style section in the OC jail newsletter.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1974 on: May 31, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »

Magic - thanks for the recap!

Klaas ,you and all the other monkeys who needed a recap are so welcome.  I have lived on all of your wisdom, posts and links for almost 3 years.  I have finally found a way to contribute to the forum I love.  I am a typing fool, lol.  I have two monitors set up, one to type on, one to watch on and the TV.  I hope to be able to recap everyday.  When someone put me in the same sentence as Brandi I almost stopped.  Her brilliance amazes me and she inspires me so much.  This forum has become a big part of my life and justice for Caylee is in my heart.

Justice Us For Caylee  ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: May 31, 2011, 07:49:45 PM »

It was craftycathy?...I think? that posted her blog info which also had photos...I asked this yesterday but I guess nobody knew or I did not see a response-does anybody have the link to her blog?

She has red hair and was with her Mom at the trial and posted the link. Anybody?

Shell, I didn't keep the link...but go to members and click on her last posts link and you will find it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: May 31, 2011, 07:50:36 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
According to Adam Longo, Huizenga was served because she works out of the country, and the defense needs to keep her here just in case..
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

thanks I read that but didn't have a link.......

It took me a while to figure out how to get the link, too.  Right click on the topic (headline) and select copy link location.  It won't indicate that you have highlighted anything, but it does.  You can then paste it into the  url address box on the SM post replay format. 

thanks....got it (I hope)

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: May 31, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »

snipped:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/26/casey-anthony-trial-feds-file-tax-lien-against-casey-anthony-for-over-68k/#comments

18.nana2 says:
May 31, 2011 at 2:48 pm
Mr Baez didn’t your client sell pics & video’s also of Caylee & herself hence the tax lien

Keep the faith, there is a reason the State did not object.
B

Blink made  it clear in her response to nana
that we may hear this brought up again and I am thinking you could be right.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1978 on: May 31, 2011, 07:51:49 PM »

OK....... I have to ask...... Sunny? Was it Steph Watts with Tim when they trashed Beth?? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but that's the name that sticks in my head. If so, he's a real slimy SOB in my book! TIA, Sunny! 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: May 31, 2011, 07:53:10 PM »

http://cathiefilian.blogspot.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.