April 25, 2024, 07:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 597019 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2300 on: June 01, 2011, 12:29:32 AM »

While I agree that this case will certainly be appealed on the basis of "ineffective counsel" --- I really cannot fathom that it would be upheld due to the fact that there are at least 10 defense attornies on her team. I wonder how long the judge/other defense team members will let Baez continue as the lead.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2301 on: June 01, 2011, 12:30:13 AM »

Hi monkeys..
I haven't heard anything about the call the casey received from caylee that she was having good time...

It was a lie
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2302 on: June 01, 2011, 12:30:38 AM »

couldn't sleep  lol
this is sad

george standing outside of the bathroom door where cindy was wailing.

O man that is just heart wrenching, and I guess the reports from earlier are true Cindy was in the rest room breaking down.   I cannot deny this is despite my previous harsh criticism of them, in this moment they are just totally destroyed

I have been very harsh in my criticism of them, but they brought all of that on themselves by lying and doing all their "cameos" upholding KC. People knew what happened to Caylee early on and even if they didn't want to believe it, it was not their place to disrespect Caylee's memory and support KC.

Watching Cindy today get down to regain her composure,going over to George, it reminded me of an elderly couple who lost a family member. She even walked as an elderly woman, she is so broken. I don't think this trial would have ever been easy, but if she had listened to others in the beginning instead of relying on KC to tell the truth, their grieving could have been much father along in the process. By covering up, and going along with KC, she postponed the enviable.

I really wonder if they will ever recover from this after this trial. With her hearing all the things people say about KC and then seeing all the evidence. It would be traumatic for anyone who lost a grandchild but to know your daughter murdered her and see the evidence will be living hell.

Turbo... I have been harsh on them as well and I agree with you that they brought alot of this on themselves. However, the pain they must be feeling I would not wish on anyone...well, maybe Casey....I have never been a fan of Cindy's in any way shape or form and found myself crying while listening to her testimony today.Casey has indeed destroyed all of their lives.So very sad.
I don't see how their lives could ever be the same after all of this.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2303 on: June 01, 2011, 12:32:32 AM »

couldn't sleep  lol
this is sad

O man that is just heart wrenching, and I guess the reports from earlier are true Cindy was in the rest room breaking down.   I cannot deny this is despite my previous harsh criticism of them, in this moment they are just totally destroyed

I have been very harsh in my criticism of them, but they brought all of that on themselves by lying and doing all their "cameos" upholding KC. People knew what happened to Caylee early on and even if they didn't want to believe it, it was not their place to disrespect Caylee's memory and support KC.

Watching Cindy today get down to regain her composure,going over to George, it reminded me of an elderly couple who lost a family member. She even walked as an elderly woman, she is so broken. I don't think this trial would have ever been easy, but if she had listened to others in the beginning instead of relying on KC to tell the truth, their grieving could have been much father along in the process. By covering up, and going along with KC, she postponed the enviable.

I really wonder if they will ever recover from this after this trial. With her hearing all the things people say about KC and then seeing all the evidence. It would be traumatic for anyone who lost a grandchild but to know your daughter murdered her and see the evidence will be living hell.

Turbo... I have been harsh on them as well and I agree with you that they brought alot of this on themselves. However, the pain they must be feeling I would not wish on anyone...well, maybe Casey....I have never been a fan of Cindy's in any way shape or form and found myself crying while listening to her testimony today.Casey has indeed destroyed all of their lives.So very sad.
I don't see how their lives could ever be the same after all of this.

Self edited to add... Not that their lives could ever be the same, I just wonder how this family will ever recover from this...just clarifying ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2304 on: June 01, 2011, 12:34:51 AM »

While I agree that this case will certainly be appealed on the basis of "ineffective counsel" --- I really cannot fathom that it would be upheld due to the fact that there are at least 10 defense attornies on her team. I wonder how long the judge/other defense team members will let Baez continue as the lead.

He is a mess, isn't he?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2305 on: June 01, 2011, 12:47:16 AM »

couldn't sleep  lol
this is sad

That's George, standing outside the restroom door, helpless, while Cindy is inside crying her heart out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2306 on: June 01, 2011, 12:48:23 AM »

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS - OPENING STATEMENTS AND WITNESSES

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Casey Friends Say They Never Knew Caylee Was Missing
Witnesses: Nathan Lezniewicz - Cameron Campana - Brian Burner - Tony Lazzaro - Maria Kissh - Roy "Clint" House - Jamie Realander - Erica Gonzalez
DAY 13: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28016659/detail.html

Casey's Ex-Lovers, Friends Testify On Day 14 Of Trial
Witnesses: Ricardo Morales - Tony Lazzaro - Melissa England - George Anthony - Matthew Crisp - Troy Brown - Iassen Donov - Dante Salati - Christopher Stutz
DAY 14: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28031215/detail.html

Witness: Casey Anthony's Car Smelled Of Decomposition
Witnesses:  Mallory Parker - George Anthony - Simon Birch - William Waters - Catherine Sanchez - Tony Lazzaro
DAY 15: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html

Cindy Cries During Testimony On Caylee, Casey Angered
Witnesses:  Cindy Anthony - Tony Lazzaro.
DAY 16: Pt. 1 | Pt.2 | Pt.3 | Pt.4 | Pt.5 | Pt.6 | Pt.7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28057538/detail.html

Tears Shed As 911 Calls Play; Casey's Ex-Friend Testifies
Witnesses: Cindy Anthony - Amy Huizenga
DAY 17: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:08 PM

1 May 24 George Anthony - Casey's father
2 May 25 Cameron Campana - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
3 May 25 Nathan Lezniewicz - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
4 May 25 Roy "Clint" House - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
5 May 25 Maria Kissh - Ex-girlfriend of Clint House
6 May 25 Brian Burner - Next-door neighbor of Anthony family
7 May 25 Jamie Realander - Shot girl at Fusion
8 May 25 Erica Gonzalez - Shot girl at Fusion
9 May 25–26 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (June to July 2008)
10 May 26 George Anthony - Casey's father (2nd testimony)
11 May 26 Ricardo Morales - Casey's ex-boyfriend (February to May 2008)
12 May 26 Melissa England - Ex-girlfriend of Troy Brown, met Casey in July 2008
13 May 26 Troy Brown - Friend of Ricardo Morales
14 May 26 Iassen Donov - Friend of Casey's since 2007
15 May 26 Dante Salati - Friend of Casey's since 2000
16 May 26 Christopher Stutz - Friend of Casey's since 2005
17 May 26 Matthew Crisp - Friend of Casey's since 2002
18 May 27 Mallory Parker - Lee Anthony's fiancee
19 May 27 William Waters - Friend of Amy Huizenga, met Casey on July 4, 2008
20 May 27 Catherine Sanchez - Amscot district manager
21 May 27 Simon Birch - Managed company that towed Casey's car in June 2008
22 May 27 George Anthony - Casey's father (3rd testimony)
23 May 27–28 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (2nd testimony)
24 May 28, 31 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Casey's mother
25 May 31 Amy Huizenga - Friend of Casey's since 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2307 on: June 01, 2011, 12:51:13 AM »

For whatever reason, I believe Cindy is facing reality. It seems to me that George was always capable of it, but Cindy bolstered the insanity. I could list a thousand things that Cindy ignored, portrayed wrongly, was irritating about and in a way, I think all of those things make this moment so much harder for her. It hurts more when you fall farther.

I'm human, and I recognize pain in others. I believe Cindy is feeling real pain. She may revert back tomorrow, but for today, she's done the right thing as well as I think she can. By anyone's standard, she is in a more difficult place than most of us could imagine. Caylee is dead and it appears she was murdered. Her daughter is on trial for her life accused of murdering Caylee, and Cindy is a witness for the prosecution. Her testimony could help her daughter face the death penalty. Her husband has been accused in open court, broadcast to the world, of incest. Within that same venue, she has been accused of leaving the means that could have facilitated Caylee's death even if it were an accident. It's a cruel place she stands in.

I'll pray for Cindy and George. I would want prayer in their shoes.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2308 on: June 01, 2011, 12:51:59 AM »

couldn't sleep  lol
this is sad

O man that is just heart wrenching, and I guess the reports from earlier are true Cindy was in the rest room breaking down.   I cannot deny this is despite my previous harsh criticism of them, in this moment they are just totally destroyed

Yes, they are.

I think KC has worked on destroying them for years.

I'm glad Lee is in the courtroom to support them. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2309 on: June 01, 2011, 12:58:35 AM »

OMGosh  that pic of george makes me so sad.
I've had NOTHING nice to say about them for all this time. The way I look at right now is the pro/con list. There's about 100 things on the con list (refer to BB's earlier post) but if they make the last minute effort to defend themselves and help convict casey, then I accept that end justifies the means.  The alternative would be them laying down and admitting to the accusations Baez and his skanky client wanted them to corroborate. If they did that casey wins and that smirking prick , Baez,would be more insufferable than he already is.

As far as them making money, they were going to exploit this anyway. Even though it made me sick, my disgust was the whitewash job they had done up to this point. Will they put the rose colored glasses on after the trial? I don't know, but if they try to honor Caylee by continuing to be as honest as THEY can be, then maybe that's the best it'll get.
It seems like they both are barely skimming the truth right now and I am nervous about Lee. I'll go ballistic if there's some kooky love fest from him tomorrow.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2310 on: June 01, 2011, 01:17:36 AM »

Ex-Fiance Jessie Grund: A Perfect Mark for the Exploitations of Casey Anthony …Cindy Anthony Accuses Grund of Caylee’s Death … DEATH???

<snipped>

Geraldo Rivera: Have you heard what we have heard that Cindy Anthony is spreading the word that you are some how responsible for the death of this child, Caylee Anthony, and that you stuffed the child’s dead body into Casey Anthony’s trunk to frame your former fiance?

Jessie Grund: Yes I have hear that, I am aware of that

Geraldo Rivera: And your response to that?

Jessie Grund: Ah ridiculous, ludicrous. I had nothing to do with Caylee’s disappearance what so ever.

<snipped>

Posted September 21, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/21/ex-fiance-jessie-grund-a-perfect-mark-for-the-exploitations-of-casey-anthony-cindy-anthony-accuses-grund-of-caylees-death-death/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2311 on: June 01, 2011, 01:26:15 AM »

I've spent the last hour searching for a list of lies told by Cindy & George (I know they lied).  I really didn't follow this case that closely (busy with my own baby) until recently.  All I can find is Casey's lies & the fact that they "lied" to protect their daughter.

Would a bored out of their mind expert point me in the right direction?  I would really appreciate it.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2312 on: June 01, 2011, 01:30:09 AM »

Once again he's trying to have a trial within a trial...it doesnt matter a flip if Cindy thought she was pregnant or not, in denial or furious.   It has NOTHING to do with this murder trial

He seems to pick on the stupidest things that do not prove his hoebag did not kill her daughter.

So what she put the dryer sheets in the car.  Does that mean Cindy killed Caylee?

So what the duct tape on the gas cans.  Does that mean George killed Caylee?

So what they didn't realize KC was preggers.  Doest that mean they killed Caylee?

So what we do not hear George breaking down on the 911 call (he as outside in his car).  Does that mean he killed Caylee? 

The car smelled horrible, like nothing she has ever smelled.  Does he really believe that she didn't know there was a dead body in the car?  She was trying to hold on to it can't be a dead body, my granddaughter is fine.

It is so beyond ridiculous his crosses.  I don't get where he is going half the time.  These were grandparents in the middle of their grandchild missing, trying to sort out their daughter's lies, dealing with the cops, the media.  I am quite sure I would be confused on a few issues myself. 

I tell hubby all the time he needs to pick his battles with the kids on what he wants to get on them for.  The little stuff, not worth it IMO. 

Bozo needs to stop this innuendo crap that everybody is lying, so they must know Caylee died crap. 

OT:  During spell check on this post, it does not stop on HoeBag to tell me that is spelled wrong, isn't that funny?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2313 on: June 01, 2011, 01:35:16 AM »

I could not watch when Bozo made KC stand and Cindy look at her.  I looked away.  I was so afraid tthat she would start crying, smiling at her spawn.

Glad she did not.

Thank God, Cindy is done for a while.  How many more times can she be recalled? 

I think tomorrow will be Lee.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2314 on: June 01, 2011, 01:37:48 AM »

When Bozo asked Cindy about the 20,000, I was waiting for her to yell how they did that to pay his sowwy arse. 

I think her saying her exlawyer set that up so he could be paid was a bit not nice, although I have no love lost for that exlawyer.    How are they paying Lippman? 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2315 on: June 01, 2011, 01:44:02 AM »

For whatever reason, I believe Cindy is facing reality. It seems to me that George was always capable of it, but Cindy bolstered the insanity. I could list a thousand things that Cindy ignored, portrayed wrongly, was irritating about and in a way, I think all of those things make this moment so much harder for her. It hurts more when you fall farther.

I'm human, and I recognize pain in others. I believe Cindy is feeling real pain. She may revert back tomorrow, but for today, she's done the right thing as well as I think she can. By anyone's standard, she is in a more difficult place than most of us could imagine. Caylee is dead and it appears she was murdered. Her daughter is on trial for her life accused of murdering Caylee, and Cindy is a witness for the prosecution. Her testimony could help her daughter face the death penalty. Her husband has been accused in open court, broadcast to the world, of incest. Within that same venue, she has been accused of leaving the means that could have facilitated Caylee's death even if it were an accident. It's a cruel place she stands in.

I'll pray for Cindy and George. I would want prayer in their shoes.

Oh CBB... You have stated exactly how I feel only cannot find the words to portray. I am with you all the way. I am praying for them as well.... It is what my Father wants me to do.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #2316 on: June 01, 2011, 01:44:56 AM »

That picture of George is heart-wrenching.  I see a couple who has had a roller-coaster of a marriage, fueled by anger and fed with infidelity and lies.  Two children raised in the midst of an already unhealthy marriage, Cindy takes them under her wings as confidants and allies. 
Lee begins to think he is "the man" of the house, since his father has been emasculated.  Casey comes along and is treated like a little princess, who is over-indulged and under disciplined.  During good times, Cindy and George realign because they are co-dependent upon one another.  Cindy is embarrassed that George doesn't treat her better, so she distances herself from family who are encouraging her to leave George. 

During the times her and George are close, the two young confidants form their own alliance.  They are sheltered and learn to keep family details private, and to trust No One outside their circle.  They lie to each other and to themselves and Cindy continues the unhealthy bond between herself and Lee and Casey sharing intimate details of George's indiscretions, his lack of employment, lack of motivation, lack of character.  She becomes angry and bitter.  They become angry and bitter with George, and lose respect for Cindy who states despite George's failings. 

Now, they are two old people with nothing left but each other.  They have been brought to their knees, much by their own indiscretions, their own lies, their own lack of character.
Yet, as I see this picture I am also brought to tears.  For what could have been, what should have been, and now what can never be.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #2317 on: June 01, 2011, 01:49:32 AM »

That picture of George is heart-wrenching.  I see a couple who has had a roller-coaster of a marriage, fueled by anger and fed with infidelity and lies.  Two children raised in the midst of an already unhealthy marriage, Cindy takes them under her wings as confidants and allies. 
Lee begins to think he is "the man" of the house, since his father has been emasculated.  Casey comes along and is treated like a little princess, who is over-indulged and under disciplined.  During good times, Cindy and George realign because they are co-dependent upon one another.  Cindy is embarrassed that George doesn't treat her better, so she distances herself from family who are encouraging her to leave George. 

During the times her and George are close, the two young confidants form their own alliance.  They are sheltered and learn to keep family details private, and to trust No One outside their circle.  They lie to each other and to themselves and Cindy continues the unhealthy bond between herself and Lee and Casey sharing intimate details of George's indiscretions, his lack of employment, lack of motivation, lack of character.  She becomes angry and bitter.  They become angry and bitter with George, and lose respect for Cindy who states stays in spite of George's failings. 

Now, they are two old people with nothing left but each other.  They have been brought to their knees, much by their own indiscretions, their own lies, their own lack of character.
Yet, as I see this picture I am also brought to tears.  For what could have been, what should have been, and now what can never be.
*edited typo
Good night Monks, See ya in the morning.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2318 on: June 01, 2011, 01:55:16 AM »

I'm thinking that Bozo made a stop on the way home tonight and picked up a copy of "Law School for Dummies" just to give him an edge for tomorrow morning.   Monkey Devil!

I can't believe that KC is so self-absorbed that even she can't see what a wonderful job Bozo is doing for the state.  At some point, Sims or Mumbles has to comment on maybe letting Bozo have a break so that they don't bomb everyday of the trial.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2319 on: June 01, 2011, 01:56:47 AM »

During the times her and George are close, the two young confidants form their own alliance.  They are sheltered and learn to keep family details private, and to trust No One outside their circle.  They lie to each other and to themselves and Cindy continues the unhealthy bond between herself and Lee and Casey sharing intimate details of George's indiscretions, his lack of employment, lack of motivation, lack of character.  She becomes angry and bitter.  They become angry and bitter with George, and lose respect for Cindy who states despite George's failings. 

Great Post...Good night Bull... I never thought in a million years I would be so sad for these people, but here I am....it is sad to see any family destroyed like this...
I am all caught up now ...
Good night monkeys! Wonder what Lee will bring to the stand tomorrow...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.