April 18, 2024, 07:36:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 596605 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: May 31, 2011, 10:47:32 AM »

Good morning all...what live stream site is everyone using to watch the trial?

Good morning!  Am watching the split screen site:

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

it doesnt stay split the whole time does it? i am there too but is only split sometimes
When a commercial comes on one of the screens it blacks out the other one it seems.  Just refresh the page till you get both back.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: May 31, 2011, 10:47:50 AM »

Even though Cindy is downplaying some things, I believe the jury is thinking it has to be one way or another and not inbetween.  The have to base their decision on concrete evidence not lukewarm.  I believe the jury will see through Cindy's 'figure of speech' stuff especially once they hear Cindy on the 911 tape saying the car smelled like a dead body.
I agree, and I also think the jury will be somewhat "forgiving" of Cindy for playing both sides, with the understanding she has lost her grandchild and want(ed) to hold onto her child.
Exactly.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #502 on: May 31, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »

"A believable defense" (Casey's allegations) just said on In sessions by host.....no it is NOT

Even if it were present it is NO excuse to murder a child, NONE....OMG, its gonna have me spitting nails soon how ridiculous these pundits are

Cappy, I can barely stand to listen to them.  What are there motives for making the defense seem plausible?  To keep the trial interesting?  Anyone that knows nothing of this case, should know by now, more than these pundits are saying.  They are making themselves to look like total idiots.   

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: May 31, 2011, 10:48:21 AM »

Yes, the jury will not only hear Cindy's words on the 911 calls, but they will hear her extremely emotional state of mind.  Cindy can say she was a little upset in retrospect, but those 911 calls clearly show a woman who is nearly hysterical about her missing grandchild. The jury will know Cindy was not just arguing a little, but was nearly out of her mind with worry, anger, and fear.  It's all there

BRING NATALEE HOME
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #504 on: May 31, 2011, 10:48:35 AM »

If Cindy is glaring at KC, I don't blame her for making her go through this over and over again.  I would be burning a hole in her head with my eyes. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: May 31, 2011, 10:48:43 AM »

Does anyone know what the judge means by "special" recess? He says it every day!    
I think he means a smoke break.

And there's one male juror who is recovering from back surgery and needs to walk around often to keep his back from getting stiff and hurting.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: May 31, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »

omg she is back to legal secretary.

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: May 31, 2011, 10:51:06 AM »

I love how KC's duhfense team all try to look busy, so they don't have to talk or listen to the slore!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: May 31, 2011, 10:51:10 AM »

Even though Cindy is downplaying some things, I believe the jury is thinking it has to be one way or another and not inbetween.  The have to base their decision on concrete evidence not lukewarm.  I believe the jury will see through Cindy's 'figure of speech' stuff especially once they hear Cindy on the 911 tape saying the car smelled like a dead body.
I agree, and I also think the jury will be somewhat "forgiving" of Cindy for playing both sides, with the understanding she has lost her grandchild and want(ed) to hold onto her child.

I think they will empathize with Cindy & George as grandparents as well as the parents of an accused murderer who is their daughter.  They will recognize their cover up possibly with the understanding that it would be difficult for most anyone as a parent to want to believe their child was capable of murdering an innocent child nor wanting to help put the needle in their arm.  That said, certain things they did will not be received well if and when they come out either but they are not on trial, Casey is. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: May 31, 2011, 10:51:20 AM »

IDK, but could Cindy be downplaying somewhat because according to baez's opening statement Caylee was already dead & George had disposed of her, and she doesn't want to give the impression that she was aware of any of that since it's a lie! JMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: May 31, 2011, 10:52:10 AM »

Cindy back on the stand, a picture was submitted, Cindy testified to one of her steak knives being in the car.  The defense objected, they had a sidebar and JBP told the jury to disregard the steak knife.  Showing a picture of the car seat, Cindy crying.  The car seat was in the car when she got it.  Other items in the car,  Casey's dress pants, boots, shoes.  Cindy removed the pants, cuz they stunk like the car.  She put them in the washer.  Cindy placed the dryer sheets.  Another pic of the car published to the jury.  The boots were left in the car, they were in the well of the back seat.  In another depo Cindy told them that she did not place the dryer sheets in the car, she didn't remember then, she does now.  She has had flash backs of putting the dryer sheets in, she was on meds the day of the first depo.  She said in the first depo, she did not know of a reason she would put dryer sheets in the back of the car, she just didn't remember putting them there, she NOW knows for sure, she did.  Cindy went forward with the first depo with her on the meds, saying it was the best she could do under the circumstance.  She now knows for sure, she is the one who put dryer sheets in the car.  Showing a picture of a blue storage bin with clothes in it and mama doll on top and Casey's purse and a hanger in it.  This was turned over to the LE.  The mama doll is the one in the car seat.  This is the stuff Cindy removed from the car.  Published to the jury, Cindy is crying, Casey is stone faced.  Besides wiping down the doll with a Clorox wipe, she went through Casey's purse.  She found a yellow envelope, she found Amy H's resume's.  Cindy looked through Caylee's back pack to see what was inside of it.  It is a purple, print backpack, with clothes and items inside.  Cindy very upset, Casey stone faced.  Cindy remove Caylee's toothbrush briefly, she just held the items then put them back in.  The back pack was on the floor of the trunk.  The blue bin was in the trunk of the car as well.  Plastic hangers were in the blue bin.  Cindy did not clean or vacuum the trunk.  She only brushed her hand over it and threw a few pieces of debris away.  Cindy then went to work.  Cindy left the car with all of the doors open, sun roof open, trunk and engine cover up.  Cindy went to work, called Casey on the way to work, never got a hold of her.  Went to work for an hour and a half.  She talked to people when she got back, why she left abruptly.  She told co workers about the car her supervisor told her to go home but she had worked hard on a project and she wanted to work on a patient dosage issue.  The people at work knew she hadn't seen Caylee for a month, they knew all about Caylee, cuz she was always at Cindy's work.  She told the co workers that something, "died in the car", it was a figure of speech.  She also told them that George said there was a bag of garbage in the trunk.  Cindy finally went home.  She tried to call Casey, no answer.  Cindy thought it was strange that Casey had Amy's resume and she decided to call Amy.  Cindy knew by then that Casey was LYING.  She made arrangements to pick up Amy at the mall and Amy took her to Casey.  Amy knew where she was and they went to Tony's.  While they drove, they talked about the lies on the way to Tony's.  They got to Tony's.  Amy led Cindy right up to Tony's apt.  Amy went to the door and Cindy stayed in the hallway.  Amy knocked, Cindy stepped outside and Cindy popped around.  Cindy asked her what she was doing there and that they needed to talk.  She didn't see Caylee, she asked where she was and Casey said with the nanny.  Cindy could smell smoke in the apt, so she didn't even go to look, she knew Caylee would not be in that smoky environment.  Cindy told Casey she was coming with her, reluctantly, she didn't gather her stuff, no purse, no cell phone, just put on her flip flops.  Casey told cindy she was coming back.  Cindy drove, Casey in front and Amy in back.  Cindy continued to question Casey about Caylee's whereabouts, Cindy realized with Amy there it wasn't a good idea.  Cindy drove Amy home and watched her get in her condo safely.  Then Cindy told Casey to answer her.  Casey told her that she would take her to Caylee but then made excuses not to.  She asked Casey why the car was at the tow yard?  Casey wouldn't tell her anything and wanted to go back to Tony's.  As Cindy was driving, she noticed a police dept and pulled in to show Casey she meant business.  That LE sub station was closed.  Cindy told Casey this was her last chance to tell her the truth.  The argued about issues and Cindy dialed 911 for the first time.   Side bar................  Gonna post this now before I lose it.

Thank you Magic.
These recaps of yours are wonderful!
 an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: May 31, 2011, 10:52:19 AM »

I think they will empathize with Cindy & George as grandparents as well as the parents of an accused murderer who is their daughter.  They will recognize their cover up possibly with the understanding that it would be difficult for most anyone as a parent to want to believe their child was capable of murdering an innocent child nor wanting to help put the needle in their arm.  That said, certain things they did will not be received well if and when they come out either but they are not on trial, Casey is. 

Yes, I agree. Especially those who are parents and grandparents.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: May 31, 2011, 10:52:20 AM »

Yes, the jury will not only hear Cindy's words on the 911 calls, but they will hear her extremely emotional state of mind.  Cindy can say she was a little upset in retrospect, but those 911 calls clearly show a woman who is nearly hysterical about her missing grandchild. The jury will know Cindy was not just arguing a little, but was nearly out of her mind with worry, anger, and fear.  It's all there
Right.  I really believe that it was genuine emotion when Cindy made that 911 call about Caylee missing.  Even though Caylee was her granddaughter, she still raised that child like her own. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: May 31, 2011, 10:52:23 AM »

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: May 31, 2011, 10:53:23 AM »

I cannot wait for her to be done.  I am holding my breath, feeling horrible that she has to go through this over and over and over again. 

And if Bozo tries to bully her, the Jury will hate him, if they don't already.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: May 31, 2011, 10:53:59 AM »

"A believable defense" (Casey's allegations) just said on In sessions by host.....no it is NOT

Even if it were present it is NO excuse to murder a child, NONE....OMG, its gonna have me spitting nails soon how ridiculous these pundits are

Cappy, I can barely stand to listen to them.  What are there motives for making the defense seem plausible?  To keep the trial interesting?  Anyone that knows nothing of this case, should know by now, more than these pundits are saying.  They are making themselves to look like total idiots.   

Dam skippy

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: May 31, 2011, 10:54:05 AM »

Pudgly either has a motion they had ready in his hands or a transcript and they are getting ready to prove impeachment against Cindy.  The entire dufense table has been discussing the papers in his hands
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: May 31, 2011, 10:55:52 AM »

Pudgly either has a motion they had ready in his hands or a transcript and they are getting ready to prove impeachment against Cindy.  The entire dufense table has been discussing the papers in his hands

If they do impeach her, will the jurors know it happened? I mean, if I was a juror and I knew the defense impeached the defendant's own mother, that would be telling to me.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: May 31, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »

OH No that will make her a hostel witness won't it?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: May 31, 2011, 10:56:46 AM »

If they do impeach her, will the jurors know it happened? I mean, if I was a juror and I knew the defense impeached the defendant's own mother, that would be telling to me.

Impeach what. that she put drier sheets in the car?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.