April 24, 2024, 09:37:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 596979 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: May 31, 2011, 12:19:54 PM »

I can't hear anything so that is taking a lot of the emotion out of this for me. I'm still mad at Cindy for all the lies and horrid things she has done in the past three years acting as if Casey hadn't murdered her granddaughter.  But it seems to me, that until just a couple of weeks ago, she really believed that.  I can't fathom HOW she could possibly believe that. But I think she did.  Now she knows the truth.  What goes around comes around and Cindy is now getting hers up there on the stand having to listen to all this and talk about it.  I knew her payback would come.  My sympathy is because she not only has to face that her daughter killed her granddaughter, she also has to face that she made a complete and total fool of herself for three years believing in her daughter.

Texas, the thing that really sent this last call home with me is that Kristina, Casey's friend--who isn't family--asks Casey all the important questions. So, that removes the family and any alleged cover-up! Casey doesn't say, "I can't talk about it" or anything like that. Her response to her friend is "What a waste to call you guys! Now give me Tony's number" (paraphrased)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: May 31, 2011, 12:19:58 PM »

so, do others think that Cindy has not heard this tape before?
Kind of hard to believe, I think Cindy was obsessed with the blogs

Agreed. Surely she has heard it before.

We have.

Yes.

This, though is pure raw truth and emotion coming out in court.  Thank goodness.

It's cathartic!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: May 31, 2011, 12:20:47 PM »

There is no way Bozos reasonable doubt theory will work. As this case unfolds you can see Casey lying so much NO WAY George would let that lying go on so long IF he knew Caylee drowned! He has got to be the biggest idiot!!!
 And the zanny story of course blew up to nothing.

This Theory Casey was in a Pretend world because she wad molested! PLEASE!

She should have took the plea deal. Baez wanted her to.
Now she will get death penalty IMO

I cannot get past All the evidence and heart shape sticker.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: May 31, 2011, 12:20:54 PM »

stevehelling Steve Helling

Juror no. four just shook her head at the recorded jailhouse call. I know they're not supposed to react, but some of them can't help it.

This jury is eating this up. Juror one looked up from the transcript to glare at #CaseyAnthony.

a couple of them look disgusted.

http://twitter.com/stevehelling

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #884 on: May 31, 2011, 12:21:01 PM »

Talking heads were saying how her no reactino may prove the duffense theory that she has a split fron reality.  Ihate her. 

Well, my reasoning would be this: She certainly had consciencnous of guilt. She fabricated a whole Hispanic Nanny that was a 10 that lived at a specific apartment where she dropped Caylee off. She demonstrated numerous times that she could think quickly to avoid accountability when she got caught at home when she was supposed to be in Tampa, or come up with being in Jacksonville when Cindy showed up at Universal. She not only knew reality but was damn good at manipulating it!

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
crazybabyborg
« Reply #885 on: May 31, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »

I can't hear anything so that is taking a lot of the emotion out of this for me. I'm still mad at Cindy for all the lies and horrid things she has done in the past three years acting as if Casey hadn't murdered her granddaughter.  But it seems to me, that until just a couple of weeks ago, she really believed that.  I can't fathom HOW she could possibly believe that. But I think she did.  Now she knows the truth.  What goes around comes around and Cindy is now getting hers up there on the stand having to listen to all this and talk about it.  I knew her payback would come.  My sympathy is because she not only has to face that her daughter killed her granddaughter, she also has to face that she made a complete and total fool of herself for three years believing in her daughter.

You really should go to the "trial video" thread after it ends today and listen. This day's videos will be well worth watching!! I'm sorry you can't hear............ is it your computer or the live stream site you're using?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: May 31, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »

I LOVE how Lee told KC he's tired of it!

Yes, a great part.
Now the jury can see the REAL casey come out in casey's own words.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
crazybabyborg
« Reply #887 on: May 31, 2011, 12:22:15 PM »

Juror no. four just shook her head at the recorded jailhouse call. I know they're not supposed to react, but some of them can't help it.

This jury is eating this up. Juror one looked up from the transcript to glare at #CaseyAnthony.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I wanted to know their reaction!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: May 31, 2011, 12:22:35 PM »

Ch. 6

Watching jurors closely.

Screen in front of jurors watching text of the phone calls being played.

Jurors were watching every "word" and not looking up.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #889 on: May 31, 2011, 12:22:35 PM »

I wonder if 6 weeks ago when the pros talked with C & G about what the docs were saying about KC if there was some mention by the docs of KC's personality/mental health and the lawyer for C & G was able to give them some info on that.  If the docs believed her to be a sociopath, narcissistic, or have personality disorder maybe C & G have been informed on how she views them and what she'd be willing to do to Caylee and them in order to get her way.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 31, 2011, 12:22:37 PM »

Yay! 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: May 31, 2011, 12:23:24 PM »

I really think that 6 weeks ago that somehow ICA either wrote or recorded a message to Cindy admitting that Caylee died on July 16th...that is the only thing in this whole world that would break through Cindy's denial!!!!!

Cindy's crumbling before our eyes is because she is now paying attention to what she observed, the recordings and ICA's behavior with a NEW PAIR OF EYES AND EARS!!!

I also have jumped on the Cindy empathy and sympathy train.  OMG, I never thought I would ever say those words.

Thanks to FLAMOM for posting that link about the Antisocial Personality Disorder...Sociopathy.  The article says that at the core of these people is RAGE.  Now I think I understand why Cindy & George danced around her so much.  Over the years, ICA's expression of RAGE probably scared them.  Also in that article it says that it does no good to confront them as they will just start spinning more lies, etc.  (You won't get anywhere with them)

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Here is only the first part ..there is a lot more.

Profile of the Sociopath

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: May 31, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »

Just before JP told the jurors to leave ICA was giving one of the jurors the stink eye again and scribbling down rather than telling Bobo or Brillohead.  They both were reading as she was writing and Bobo glanced over at the jury.  There is one that ICA clearly has an issue with.
TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #893 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:15 PM »

I can't hear at work.   I can only get one livestream to watch but I can't turn my sound on because my boss will hear!! I have been listening to it at night on You Tube but I think my husband's starting to get mad.  I'll have to stay up late after everyone else goes to sleep to listen to it. 

Y'all are doing a great job of keeping me informed of what's going on though and I really appreciate it!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:22 PM »

Just before JP told the jurors to leave ICA was giving one of the jurors the stink eye again and scribbling down rather than telling Bobo or Brillohead.  They both were reading as she was writing and Bobo glanced over at the jury.  There is one that ICA clearly has an issue with.

I hope it's enough to make her worry herself sick!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #895 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:35 PM »

I don't think we need worry that the jury will be impressed with any ruffled shirt or puffed sleeves on the Miss Bo Peep they just heard on that 911 call. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 31, 2011, 12:26:15 PM »

I don't think we need worry that the jury will be impressed with any ruffled shirt or puffed sleeves on the Miss Bo Peep they just heard on that 911 call. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #897 on: May 31, 2011, 12:26:29 PM »

I find the difference in commentators amazing.  The guy on WKMG was just saying he saw no reaction from the jurors.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: May 31, 2011, 12:26:33 PM »

so, do others think that Cindy has not heard this tape before?
Kind of hard to believe, I think Cindy was obsessed with the blogs
My belief is that Cindy stayed clear of anything that might interfere with her illusions. Hard to believe, isn't it?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #899 on: May 31, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »

Just heard reporter from channel 6 that was outside the courtroom while Cindy had her recess.  He said Cindy was in the bathroom.  Linda came out to see about her.  Finally a deputy came and told them that they had to go back in.  Sounds like Cindy was in really bad shape.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.