April 26, 2024, 07:24:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 597061 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: May 31, 2011, 12:54:42 PM »

At this point, IMO, Cindy has accepted who her daughter is and what she did to her precious granddaughter.

I see bad things happening after lunch and during the cross-examination by Baez.

I'm thinking Lee will be the next witness.  I feel sure he won't pull any punches after seeing what his mother has just gone throug...and..."if" Baez tries to destroy her...that will be a factor with Lee, too.

Whether or not Lee is in the court room this morning, he will find out about all of this during the lunch time.

Lee is weird, and said I love you to the wench, but from what I remember he has always told the truth with a smidgen of protection thrown in.

He is weird.. very.. all that laughing he does inappropriate.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: May 31, 2011, 12:58:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28080708/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b
Casey Anthony trial: Cindy says Caylee's doll smelled like death
Casey Anthony's mother took the stand again this morning

Loca
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: May 31, 2011, 12:59:24 PM »

Thank God for crock pots because I told myself I wasn't going to get stuck watching the trial today, but Cindy's up - and 911 calls.  I just watched the replay of the playing of the 3rd 911 call, and Cindy's breakdown.  This is the first time I've listened to the call, and it's obvious that Casey is lying.  I hope the jurors can hear it.  I pray so very hard that the state gets justice for little Caylee.  Please, let them get that for her.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: May 31, 2011, 01:00:45 PM »

Talking heads were saying how her no reactino may prove the duffense theory that she has a split fron reality.  Ihate her. 

Well, my reasoning would be this: She certainly had consciencnous of guilt. She fabricated a whole Hispanic Nanny that was a 10 that lived at a specific apartment where she dropped Caylee off. She demonstrated numerous times that she could think quickly to avoid accountability when she got caught at home when she was supposed to be in Tampa, or come up with being in Jacksonville when Cindy showed up at Universal. She not only knew reality but was damn good at manipulating it!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: May 31, 2011, 01:02:12 PM »

snipped from:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1212&start=450

Live tweets from Jackie Fell, Reporter, CFNews13- Orlando via Twitter:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The jail house call is stilling playing. #CaseyAnthony is still very angry on call. -fell
10 minutes ago »

One female juror glances up at #CaseyAnthony during this phone call. -fell
16 minutes ago »

@ @jmacdgl just looking down and holding her head inn her hands. #CaseyAnthony -fell
16 minutes ago »

Cindy is breaking down again. #CaseyAnthony -fell
18 minutes ago »

The jurors are looking at the monitors. Not at Cindy or #CaseyAnthony -fell
18 minutes ago »

Lee gets on the phone and accused her of trying to "cut everyone out." #CaseyAnthony wants her boyfriends phone number. -fell
20 minutes ago »

In call #CaseyAnthony is mad her mother said on the news she didn't know what her daughter's involvement was. -fell
21 minutes ago »

The jury is listening to a call #CaseyAnthony made from jail to your parents. Casey is upset w/ Cindy -fell
23 minutes ago »

Read the transcript of the call the jury is listening to now: http://goo.gl/UIzKC
23 minutes ago »

Cindy also turned over phone, DNA, hair in efforts to find Caylee. #CaseyAnthony -fell
26 minutes ago »

@ @nicoleploehn Cindy became emotional as last 911 she made was played to the jury. She had to be helped off the stand. Asked judge for break
27 minutes ago »

Cindy says everything after that was like a "blur." She turned over car, computer, lap top, other items to law enforcement. #CaseyAnthony
28 minutes ago »

Cindy says she was shocked and collapsed into George's arms when she told him about Caylee. #CaseyAnthony -fell
31 minutes ago »

Cindy is leaning heavily onto the table as she stands for the jury. #CaseyAnthony -fell
32 minutes ago »

A court deputy is walking very closely behind Cindy as she walks back the stand. She looks like she could pass out. #CaseyAnthony -fell
33 minutes ago »

we're in recess but no one except the Anthony's left. All spectators are still in the courtroom whispering about what they just saw. -fell
35 minutes ago »

George met Cindy and put his arm around her and they walked out of the courtroom together. #caseyanthony -fell

Loca
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: May 31, 2011, 01:05:01 PM »

Knock-On-Wood

When jury selection was over and Farmlady made it..I was initially worried.  Then when I thought about it, it dawned on me that NOBODY could be presented with all of the evidence and still say I can't judge...and that she would be the first one to vote for the DP.  She and a couple of other jurors may get lost on the science (we have all had the advantage of great Monkey Researchers and have time to learn the lingo), BUT you don't need a degree in Rocket Science to see the pictures with the tape wrapped around Caylee, the text messages, lies that KC told EVERYBODY and those 'Jailhouse Visits'. And when our hero 'Yuri' and Appel Wells and John Allen get on the stand and those Videos are shown...OMG.  I see another note from the jurors..."Can we vote now and go home?"

I think Lee will have to repeat what he said.."ICA lies to just be lying"  (paraphrasing)

Now we know WHY Anne Finel asked the question about 'Victim Impact Statements'.  I thought to myself, 'who's going to be doing that'?   Well, now we know.  Thank you God.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: May 31, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »

The jury has all lunch hour to take this call in.  Perfect timing.  I know when I first heard that call I thought, even being behind bars wouldn't make me feel brave enough to talk to my mom like that.  I could have a whole police force in front of me and never spoken to my mother like that.  It would of never happened.  My mother has been in Heaven for a long time now and just thinking of doing that, scares me.  I have no doubts about who ran that house and who every single one of them was afraid of.  Before when Cindy called her sweet-heart during that call and every time they sweet talked her in the jail visits, I was so confused.  I know now why, the were scared to DEATH of her and they had every reason to be.  Casey must of made their life a living Hell.  I don't even want to think of what Caylee must of seen and heard.  She had them all so confused and at times, turning against each other.  Casey's ability to lie, is like nothing I have ever seen.  It is like flipping a switch.  Cindy, George and Lee have probably been walking on egg shells, Casey's entire life.  No wonder they let her get away with so much, they knew they were living with EVIL and were trying to cope in the only way they knew how.  This is truly like watching the Bad Seed, Cybil, made for TV movies and anything but what normal families go through.  I grew up in a crazy family and thought I had a sister like Casey, Casey makes my sister look like an angel in comparison.  Like I have said many times, I am glad I have all of you to get through this.  There is nothing to compare to the monkey love we feel here.  We are blessed to have Scared Monkeys.

We keep apologizing for feeling sorry for Cindy or George, I am going to stop saying that now.  I feel what I feel, if they make me out a liar again, I will have to live with that.  If that makes me naive, so be it, I am tired of hating them.  I just want the truth and I now believe they do too.  Do they want their daughter in prison for the rest of her life or put to death?  No but they know now that Casey has known all this time how Caylee died and left them in their own hell.  They still love Casey and I don't blame them but they know for sure she is lying now and they want the truth, no matter what.  They also know that if this was an accident, Casey would of never covered it up for any reason and none of that makes sense.  She would of gotten help right away, except Caylee didn't drown, she was murdered and if the body was found that would of been known.  Do I think the Anthonys tried to protect Casey along the way? Yes.  Was it wrong for them to do that?  Yes.  I have never lived a second with Casey, they have been on a crazy roller coaster ride for a long time, even before this happened.  If anyone is suffering PTSD it is the family, not Casey.  Please don't throw nanners at me, all of this is coming from my heart.  I was blessed with one child, a daughter who turned 31 today, I would do anything to protect her. I also have 3 grand children that I cherish.  I can't put myself into the Anthony's position, no matter how hard I try.  It is unfathomable.  There is no way for me to understand this kind of EVIL.
Magic Eyes I want to thank you so very much for this you are wonderful and Brandi Thank You ,for screen shots you are way faster then I am .I'm just putting them in the Picture thread.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 31, 2011, 01:07:45 PM »

Any one having a big delay with WFTV streaming live? I have it and Direct TV HLN on. With the WFTV it came in a few seconds faster then DTV. Now today, after the Court recess WFTV was coming in minutes behind HLN I lost lots of info between the two during the 911 calls. TIA
PS didn't have this problem until the 911 calls and after. I am on high speed internet so up to recess the 2 were just seconds apart.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: May 31, 2011, 01:10:00 PM »

Any one having a big delay with WFTV streaming live? I have it and Direct TV HLN on. With the WFTV it came in a few seconds faster then DTV. Now today, after the Court recess WFTV was coming in minutes behind HLN I lost lots of info between the two during the 911 calls. TIA
PS didn't have this problem until the 911 calls and after. I am on high speed internet so up to recess the 2 were just seconds apart.
I have three screens up they are all different

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: May 31, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »

Ch 6

Cindy almost staggered off the stand and had to be helped by Lippman assistant...like she was walking off a war field

George got her and wrapped his arms around Cindy and they walked out into the hallway

male deputy came to a female deputy and said: we need you now

female deputy and Cindy in the restroom

Cindy can be heard wailing through the restroom door.  George standing outside, helpless.

Wailing went on-and-on for minutes. 

Linda came out to see what was going on.  Linda went in restoom and came out and assured George Cindy was doing better.

Male deputy came and said let's go.  Minute later Cindy comes out.

Thanks Puzzler.. Reality setting in.
Must be horrible for Cindy to stick up for Casey and look stupid for it all that time. She loves Casey and must be hard for her I'm Sure. Crazy situation to be in. She needs to let go and let God.

PUZZLER
do you think the jurors hear her wailing in the bathroom?

Loca
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: May 31, 2011, 01:12:00 PM »

I am watching the trial from--->http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case and there hasn't been any delays in the live stream, incase anyone wants this site.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: May 31, 2011, 01:12:05 PM »

one thing i have never been able to figure out from the tape is when casey says something about cindy knowing what her involvement is what does that mean anyone know
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: May 31, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »

I find Jinkasauras irritating with her over the top style of emote-speak...maybe its just me. I feel wiped out from these last few hours of testimony

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14:24 PM »

Thank God for crock pots because I told myself I wasn't going to get stuck watching the trial today, but Cindy's up - and 911 calls.  I just watched the replay of the playing of the 3rd 911 call, and Cindy's breakdown.  This is the first time I've listened to the call, and it's obvious that Casey is lying.  I hope the jurors can hear it.  I pray so very hard that the state gets justice for little Caylee.  Please, let them get that for her.

Ditto here! I just inhaled a sandwich and did a bit of tidying.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: May 31, 2011, 01:15:21 PM »

one thing i have never been able to figure out from the tape is when casey says something about cindy knowing what her involvement is what does that mean anyone know
Its KC's style. Thats her way of putting her mother on the defensive and maintaining control

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: May 31, 2011, 01:16:30 PM »

Magic Eyes I want to thank you so very much for this you are wonderful and Brandi Thank You ,for screen shots you are way faster then I am .I'm just putting them in the Picture thread.

YVW. I am just happy to contribute.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: May 31, 2011, 01:16:41 PM »

Its KC's style. Thats her way of putting her mother on the defensive and maintaining control

I took it to mean Casey was insinuating that her mother should feel badly for even thinking Casey had ANY involvement. That's how I took it.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: May 31, 2011, 01:17:23 PM »

Shoot ME I feel very bad for Cindy I can now understand all the anger the police just didn't come quick enough she wanted help NOW!!

I think the Anthonys tried to protect Casey yes but not anymore

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: May 31, 2011, 01:18:04 PM »

OMG OMG    The call to home "are you f'n kidding me right now"   I want Toneeee's number blah blah

HAHAHA!

Casey is watching her mother during this call.

Poppinfg in a sec.  No, she's not watching her mother here.  Her expression says she's blaming her mother here.  Blaming her mom that she's in this mess now.  I hope Cindy never looks at her again until the trial is over.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: May 31, 2011, 01:18:50 PM »

KC showed the jury what a manipulative witch she really is. It comes through loud and clear

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.