April 23, 2024, 08:39:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 596879 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: May 31, 2011, 12:36:05 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
There is a guy in the balcony that has facial tatoos. I think he may have been what casey was looking at when she looked to the gallery
17 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@ @CrimeSleuther No. But for the first time I think the jurors aren't happy with casey. They were looking at her differently.
18 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Cindy's face is swollen from crying. Jury was impacted from casey's call from jail and foul language
24 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@ @Serendipiterry I haven't studied the jurors enough to know who's what. We've also been lead to believe they aren't sitting in any order.
38 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Jury was listening intently but is obviously having a hard time listening to this tragedy unfolding live on 911 calls.
48 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Casey rebounds within minutes of crying. Very cold #CaseyAnthonytrial
49 minutes ago » MagpieFromHinky Pamela
This is gutwrenching. Cindy had to be helped off the stand. Jury didn't see that.
54 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Casey can't muster any real tears. Wipes an eye once in awhile.
1 hour ago

Loca
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: May 31, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »

Breaking News!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck it up and Move on and crashed into We all have problems before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell over it. Now put your big girl panties on and deal with it! Reporting Live from Quitchur Bitchin. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #922 on: May 31, 2011, 12:37:02 PM »

Going to take a shower and brush my teeth during the break, can ya'll not post anything till i get back please?   

Hope justice is coming for little Caylee Marie Anthony.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM »

Talking heads were saying how her no reactino may prove the duffense theory that she has a split fron reality.  Ihate her.  

I have to say I thought that myself, but it also shows what depth of doesn't care extends. If she could care less for her mother's feelings she could have not really cared about KC - it is a double edged sword.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 31, 2011, 12:38:28 PM »

At this point, IMO, Cindy has accepted who her daughter is and what she did to her precious granddaughter.

I see bad things happening after lunch and during the cross-examination by Baez.

I'm thinking Lee will be the next witness.  I feel sure he won't pull any punches after seeing what his mother has just gone throug...and..."if" Baez tries to destroy her...that will be a factor with Lee, too.

Whether or not Lee is in the court room this morning, he will find out about all of this during the lunch time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #925 on: May 31, 2011, 12:38:47 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
There is a guy in the balcony that has facial tatoos. I think he may have been what casey was looking at when she looked to the gallery
17 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@ @CrimeSleuther No. But for the first time I think the jurors aren't happy with casey. They were looking at her differently.
18 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Cindy's face is swollen from crying. Jury was impacted from casey's call from jail and foul language
24 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@ @Serendipiterry I haven't studied the jurors enough to know who's what. We've also been lead to believe they aren't sitting in any order.
38 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Jury was listening intently but is obviously having a hard time listening to this tragedy unfolding live on 911 calls.
48 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Casey rebounds within minutes of crying. Very cold #CaseyAnthonytrial
49 minutes ago » MagpieFromHinky Pamela
This is gutwrenching. Cindy had to be helped off the stand. Jury didn't see that.
54 minutes ago »
 MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Casey can't muster any real tears. Wipes an eye once in awhile.
1 hour ago
  There are enough older jurors on the panel that have probably never had their own children speak to them in such a way.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #926 on: May 31, 2011, 12:38:59 PM »

The jury has all lunch hour to take this call in.  Perfect timing.  I know when I first heard that call I thought, even being behind bars wouldn't make me feel brave enough to talk to my mom like that.  I could have a whole police force in front of me and never spoken to my mother like that.  It would of never happened.  My mother has been in Heaven for a long time now and just thinking of doing that, scares me.  I have no doubts about who ran that house and who every single one of them was afraid of.  Before when Cindy called her sweet-heart during that call and every time they sweet talked her in the jail visits, I was so confused.  I know now why, the were scared to DEATH of her and they had every reason to be.  Casey must of made their life a living Hell.  I don't even want to think of what Caylee must of seen and heard.  She had them all so confused and at times, turning against each other.  Casey's ability to lie, is like nothing I have ever seen.  It is like flipping a switch.  Cindy, George and Lee have probably been walking on egg shells, Casey's entire life.  No wonder they let her get away with so much, they knew they were living with EVIL and were trying to cope in the only way they knew how.  This is truly like watching the Bad Seed, Cybil, made for TV movies and anything but what normal families go through.  I grew up in a crazy family and thought I had a sister like Casey, Casey makes my sister look like an angel in comparison.  Like I have said many times, I am glad I have all of you to get through this.  There is nothing to compare to the monkey love we feel here.  We are blessed to have Scared Monkeys.

We keep apologizing for feeling sorry for Cindy or George, I am going to stop saying that now.  I feel what I feel, if they make me out a liar again, I will have to live with that.  If that makes me naive, so be it, I am tired of hating them.  I just want the truth and I now believe they do too.  Do they want their daughter in prison for the rest of her life or put to death?  No but they know now that Casey has known all this time how Caylee died and left them in their own hell.  They still love Casey and I don't blame them but they know for sure she is lying now and they want the truth, no matter what.  They also know that if this was an accident, Casey would of never covered it up for any reason and none of that makes sense.  She would of gotten help right away, except Caylee didn't drown, she was murdered and if the body was found that would of been known.  Do I think the Anthonys tried to protect Casey along the way? Yes.  Was it wrong for them to do that?  Yes.  I have never lived a second with Casey, they have been on a crazy roller coaster ride for a long time, even before this happened.  If anyone is suffering PTSD it is the family, not Casey.  Please don't throw nanners at me, all of this is coming from my heart.  I was blessed with one child, a daughter who turned 31 today, I would do anything to protect her. I also have 3 grand children that I cherish.  I can't put myself into the Anthony's position, no matter how hard I try.  It is unfathomable.  There is no way for me to understand this kind of EVIL.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: May 31, 2011, 12:39:51 PM »

Who's the tattoo guy in gallery?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 31, 2011, 12:40:06 PM »

At this point, IMO, Cindy has accepted who her daughter is and what she did to her precious granddaughter.

I see bad things happening after lunch and during the cross-examination by Baez.

I'm thinking Lee will be the next witness.  I feel sure he won't pull any punches after seeing what his mother has just gone throug...and..."if" Baez tries to destroy her...that will be a factor with Lee, too.

Whether or not Lee is in the court room this morning, he will find out about all of this during the lunch time.

Lee is weird, and said I love you to the wench, but from what I remember he has always told the truth with a smidgen of protection thrown in.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 31, 2011, 12:40:23 PM »

a quote from Mark Nejame this morning

I've heard the 911 tape so many times and to hear it now being played in court brings tears to my eyes. Casey Anthony, on tape, is lying, cold and controlled, talking about missing her daughter like she misplaced her sunglasses. The power of the 911 tape is inescapable and I do not believe any defense argument can overcome it. Casey's coldness while the 911 tape played is chilling.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: May 31, 2011, 12:41:13 PM »

O holy snit

The 911 call, when Cindy tells George...he didnt say "I have something to tell you"   Casey did not say "ask dad, he knows what happened"

crazybabyborg
« Reply #931 on: May 31, 2011, 12:41:21 PM »

I've got stuff I'm trying to get done during lunch....................... see you all when it's back on!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE just took a big step, IMO! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 31, 2011, 12:43:12 PM »

They showing soap opera on WKMG now?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #933 on: May 31, 2011, 12:43:49 PM »

What time are we back?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: May 31, 2011, 12:44:44 PM »

Baez said Lee admitted to goin into Caseys room and tryin somethin. We will see if there's documentation! I would sue Baez!!!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: May 31, 2011, 12:45:37 PM »

snip from phone call.

OMG! Calling you guys? A waste ... a HUGE waste!

Because hee's myyy BOYfriend!

They don't care about me, all they care about is finding Caylee!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: May 31, 2011, 12:48:10 PM »

What time are we back?

1:30

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: May 31, 2011, 12:48:52 PM »

The jury has all lunch hour to take this call in.  Perfect timing.  I know when I first heard that call I thought, even being behind bars wouldn't make me feel brave enough to talk to my mom like that.  I could have a whole police force in front of me and never spoken to my mother like that.  It would of never happened.  My mother has been in Heaven for a long time now and just thinking of doing that, scares me.  I have no doubts about who ran that house and who every single one of them was afraid of.  Before when Cindy called her sweet-heart during that call and every time they sweet talked her in the jail visits, I was so confused.  I know now why, the were scared to DEATH of her and they had every reason to be.  Casey must of made their life a living Hell.  I don't even want to think of what Caylee must of seen and heard.  She had them all so confused and at times, turning against each other.  Casey's ability to lie, is like nothing I have ever seen.  It is like flipping a switch.  Cindy, George and Lee have probably been walking on egg shells, Casey's entire life.  No wonder they let her get away with so much, they knew they were living with EVIL and were trying to cope in the only way they knew how.  This is truly like watching the Bad Seed, Cybil, made for TV movies and anything but what normal families go through.  I grew up in a crazy family and thought I had a sister like Casey, Casey makes my sister look like an angel in comparison.  Like I have said many times, I am glad I have all of you to get through this.  There is nothing to compare to the monkey love we feel here.  We are blessed to have Scared Monkeys.

We keep apologizing for feeling sorry for Cindy or George, I am going to stop saying that now.  I feel what I feel, if they make me out a liar again, I will have to live with that.  If that makes me naive, so be it, I am tired of hating them.  I just want the truth and I now believe they do too.  Do they want their daughter in prison for the rest of her life or put to death?  No but they know now that Casey has known all this time how Caylee died and left them in their own hell.  They still love Casey and I don't blame them but they know for sure she is lying now and they want the truth, no matter what.  They also know that if this was an accident, Casey would of never covered it up for any reason and none of that makes sense.  She would of gotten help right away, except Caylee didn't drown, she was murdered and if the body was found that would of been known.  Do I think the Anthonys tried to protect Casey along the way? Yes.  Was it wrong for them to do that?  Yes.  I have never lived a second with Casey, they have been on a crazy roller coaster ride for a long time, even before this happened.  If anyone is suffering PTSD it is the family, not Casey.  Please don't throw nanners at me, all of this is coming from my heart.  I was blessed with one child, a daughter who turned 31 today, I would do anything to protect her. I also have 3 grand children that I cherish.  I can't put myself into the Anthony's position, no matter how hard I try.  It is unfathomable.  There is no way for me to understand this kind of EVIL.

Some pretend world she was in for being molested.
HA
I agree the way she talked to her parents was something else. You don't act like that if your molested .
Whatever Casey!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 31, 2011, 12:49:31 PM »

snip from phone call.

OMG! Calling you guys? A waste ... a HUGE waste!

Because hee's myyy BOYfriend!

They don't care about me, all they care about is finding Caylee!

pharlap
I didnt hear the last part: i must of missed it?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: May 31, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »

I've got stuff I'm trying to get done during lunch....................... see you all when it's back on!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE just took a big step, IMO! 
CBB
hear ya I had to speed shower/vacuum and etc

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.