April 26, 2024, 11:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 597091 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: May 31, 2011, 06:51:01 PM »

I wonder if these jurors cant speak to eachother! do they talk to theirselves in their rooms? I would. It's alot to contain ya think geez.

I think the judge is getting tired of bozo not being organized and not bringing files! if that is the truth.

They can speak to each other; they just cannot speak about the case. At all.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: May 31, 2011, 06:52:59 PM »

So why was casey calling not only her mother but her father, if George was there in the back yard to help casey get rid of Calyee's body? (afternoon of 6-16th-08)

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: May 31, 2011, 06:54:30 PM »

jmo...think casey was calling them to see if anyone was coming home, so she wouldn't get caught...
bingo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: May 31, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is furious after 911 calls played for jury.. Baez and Sims trying to block camera view of her
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I thought the same thing. I am glad Kathi noticed it in the courtroom.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1944 on: May 31, 2011, 06:57:18 PM »

jmo...think casey was calling them to see if anyone was coming home, so she wouldn't get caught...
bingo

this is my favorite theory yet. it just makes the most sense that she would kill her at home where she knew she was in the least danger of someone random catching her and since she mostly knew her parents' schedules.  Maybe she was in the process of "moving" Caylee from the yard or something when George abruptly caught her at home at a weird time of day with the gas cans.  Does anymonkey know if there was gas in the cans at that point?  I am wondering if Casey wanted to burn Caylee's remains and found it was too hard or was in the process but then had to give those "EFFING" gas cans back! to George

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: May 31, 2011, 06:57:49 PM »

bingo

That is what I think - she had plans to do something with the body and wanted to make sure they were not at home.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: May 31, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »

This is the case JP referred to today and suggested the attorneys look at it.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/fl-supreme-court/1268716.html

HUGGINS v. STATE

John Steven HUGGINS, Appellant, v. STATE of Florida, Appellee.

No. SC02-2364.

-- December 02, 2004

It is an interesting read and it deals with a defendant trying to get testimony in without taking the stand.  I am still reading it.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: May 31, 2011, 06:58:38 PM »

bingo

this is my favorite theory yet. it just makes the most sense that she would kill her at home where she knew she was in the least danger of someone random catching her and since she mostly knew her parents' schedules.  Maybe she was in the process of "moving" Caylee from the yard or something when George abruptly caught her at home at a weird time of day with the gas cans.  Does anymonkey know if there was gas in the cans at that point?  I am wondering if Casey wanted to burn Caylee's remains and found it was too hard or was in the process but then had to give those "EFFING" gas cans back! to George

I believe he said they were empty.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: May 31, 2011, 06:59:17 PM »

Watchin HLN.. I AGREE with the caller.. Casey chloroformed Caylee so she could go in the bar.
Prob more than once..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: May 31, 2011, 07:00:04 PM »

Beth Karas of Insession/HLN is stating that she thinks the defense putting the form fitting shirt on Casey to pull that stunt was good....I strongly disagree, it was ridiculous & in the end is totally irrelevant to the charge of felony murder Casey is on trial for.   I dont give a flip what allegations Casey & her defense team has lodged, Cindy's perceptions or recognition of her daughter's late teen unwed pregnancy have nothing to do with the actions Casey took before or after Caylee's murder.  Its Bozo eluding to the fact that the family had something to hide...Ill tell you this if Casey gets on that stand and flat out states that her father raped her this jury will give her the needle as opposed to save her from it...there is NOTHING that backs this up & its very cruel to do to victims in this case -- whether you care for the Anthonys or not & Ive been very harsh regarding most of their pretrial behavior as well, it is just despicable to make these allegations even if it is to save your own skin.
she referred to george as .. george the molester just now.

Did she flat out say that?  If so, her and that Sunny of Insessions/HLN better watch their words, if its not already too late.

I don't think their attorney will tolerate this. There may not be anything he can do about opening statements but he can make an example of her and that is exactly what I would do if I were him.

No, he will not & honestly I never thought Id side with the Anthonys over anything but I do on this most definitely.

I do too - it is like they are being the ones prosecuted if bozo has his way. I had come to despise both of them because of their crazy actions but the more I watch this unfold, the more I am not so sure their craziness was not a direct result of the insanity they lived in with KC.

Amazing how one person can destroy an entire family, but I have watched a sociopath (our foster child) try to destroy everything in her path that did not get her what she wanted. I could not before relate that to the Anthonys because it seemed so obvious to me the lies, but I remember when our foster child would lie to teachers and others who were actually "afraid" to confront her knowing she was lying. I always confronted the lie, but most people prefer to try to keep the peace and hope she is not lying. I see the same thing now in Cindy.

That is Baez only shot at this, discredit the witnesses, if he can not impeach them, discredit the expert witnesses, if he can not get the evidence thrown out..other then that he's got nothing.

He opened the doors today for Dom Casey to testify ..and that should not go well for the defense..he opened the doors to the felonies..all 6..and that won't go well for the defense...he opened the door for any character witnesses to be heard..no more asssasination of character will come into play.

I just keep reading and listening and I am astounded at how really stupid he is..he fought so hard for so many months to keep out certain evidence, to keep out Dom Casey's testimony as work product, to keep out the felonies..and he friggin never listened to JP during motion hearings..he just doesn't get the not opening a door iconcept.

Lordy..he opened alot doors and windows today.  Of course he'll object..but it will be sustained.  He brought all these subjects up first..that is why Jeff and Linda just sat there during his cross..they were loving that he was doing their work for them and laying the foundation for testimony and evidence he didn't want allowed.

Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: May 31, 2011, 07:00:35 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is furious after 911 calls played for jury.. Baez and Sims trying to block camera view of her
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Was the jury still in the room at that point?

Casey's meltdowns are becoming a daily occurence..bet they start medicating her again.
gypsy prolly not she always wait to do her tantrums.

Loca
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: May 31, 2011, 07:11:12 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX link=topic=10120.msg1369733#msg1369733 date=

[/quote
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: May 31, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »

I'm so sorry! Trying to type on my phone.

In response to Sunny regarding the Huggins case. Must mean he doesn't intend for Casey to take the stand??
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: May 31, 2011, 07:16:47 PM »

Okay, just got it...Baez put Casey in slutty form fitting shirt so the jury could see that even though she was sedentary, (Thanks, Jose, for explaining what that means because we are obviously really, really, really, unfamiliar with big words!) she was still slim in the middle.  And though she was "sedentary" at the time of Rick's wedding, Cindy was an enormous idiot to not figure out she was pregnant.  (She may have been ridiculously in denial, but I think the jury will be annoyed that Baez is picking on her.)  Do I have this right?  (Oh, and why would playing sports give you a big belly?  I'm not getting that one.)

I think that some of the jurors might think like I do....that a mother would HAVE to wonder, be a dunce to believe it's caused by being sedentary (thanks so much for the defination bozo), maybe even believe that cindy was lying BUT give her a pass. Maybe they can identify with a parent being such a blind bat on purpose because of embarrassment. I think some people can sympathize with a tightly wound woman who just won't admit that she didn't drag the daughter to the drug store fore a pregnancy test and obviously she didn't do that or I think her crappy daughter would have told bozo just that and he would have badgered cindy about it, unfounded or not.
I don't believe that the jurors would automatically discount her whole testimony because they think she was very selectively and purposefully avoiding the obvious. We're all human ( except kc)  I'm not saying she should lie on the stand to protect herself from judgement but I think we can all empathesize about the blinders we all put on from time to time.   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: May 31, 2011, 07:18:53 PM »

Rob Dick "Casey would lie to us about things that you wouldnt have to lie about."

Yep.....didn't she lie about having no appetite, and 4 hrs before that she was bragging about some fantastic mexican food she inhaled for lunch @ Blowholes office.

HaHaHa ...thanks for remembering that Seeme.  Needed that humorous break after today.  Priceless!  Is Tracy or Rob on the witness list?  

Klaas...yes I just saw that on WESH's site that the Duhfense added him on Friday!  Guess it is going to be about what Cindy said about the ladder.  

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28083833/detail.html
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: May 31, 2011, 07:19:10 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
According to Adam Longo, Huizenga was served because she works out of the country, and the defense needs to keep her here just in case..
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: May 31, 2011, 07:21:56 PM »

Okay, just got it...Baez put Casey in slutty form fitting shirt so the jury could see that even though she was sedentary, (Thanks, Jose, for explaining what that means because we are obviously really, really, really, unfamiliar with big words!) she was still slim in the middle.  And though she was "sedentary" at the time of Rick's wedding, Cindy was an enormous idiot to not figure out she was pregnant.  (She may have been ridiculously in denial, but I think the jury will be annoyed that Baez is picking on her.)  Do I have this right?  (Oh, and why would playing sports give you a big belly?  I'm not getting that one.)

I think that some of the jurors might think like I do....that a mother would HAVE to wonder, be a dunce to believe it's caused by being sedentary (thanks so much for the defination bozo), maybe even believe that cindy was lying BUT give her a pass. Maybe they can identify with a parent being such a blind bat on purpose because of embarrassment. I think some people can sympathize with a tightly wound woman who just won't admit that she didn't drag the daughter to the drug store fore a pregnancy test and obviously she didn't do that or I think her crappy daughter would have told bozo just that and he would have badgered cindy about it, unfounded or not.
I don't believe that the jurors would automatically discount her whole testimony because they think she was very selectively and purposefully avoiding the obvious. We're all human ( except kc)  I'm not saying she should lie on the stand to protect herself from judgement but I think we can all empathesize about the blinders we all put on from time to time.   
Hey, MizJay, I'm leaning your way.  I think the jurors are going to think, "here's a Mom who really doesn't want to think her daughter is A.) A slut, or B.)a liar--I agree, they will probably give her a get out of jail free card, (no, not you, Casey,) for being obstinaley blind about Casey's pregnancy.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: May 31, 2011, 07:22:16 PM »

Rob Dick "Casey would lie to us about things that you wouldnt have to lie about."

Yep.....didn't she lie about having no appetite, and 4 hrs before that she was bragging about some fantastic mexican food she inhaled for lunch @ Blowholes office.

HaHaHa ...thanks for remembering that Seeme.  Needed that humorous break after today.  Priceless!  Is Tracy or Rob on the witness list?  

Klaas...yes I just saw that on WESH's site that the Duhfense added him on Friday!  Guess it is going to be about what Cindy said about the ladder.  

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28083833/detail.html

My personal opinion of Steph Watts is that he is a weasely, lying opportunist.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: May 31, 2011, 07:23:19 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
According to Adam Longo, Huizenga was served because she works out of the country, and the defense needs to keep her here just in case..
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

thanks I read that but didn't have a link.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: May 31, 2011, 07:24:00 PM »

I meant "obstinately" in my last post.  Sheesh, I'm tired, and really hate not being able to watch first hand this trial today.  Thank you all for your recaps, (especially Magic) and all the great comments.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.