April 25, 2024, 05:30:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128040 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2007, 11:15:06 PM »

Where's He Talkin?

THE WORLD CUP

get the heck out of here....

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2007, 11:16:15 PM »

I know Klaas, it could well be someone else, but to clamp a gag order on the whole hearing is a bit extreme. It sounds like more of the modus operandi of Sponge, another case of overkill that sure looks like his fingerprints are on it.

Maybe it's just that we don't understand their system  Rolling Eyes

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2007, 11:16:16 PM »

JORAN IS A LOAD!

-Robots

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »

This was posted by Medleyrelay at RWV today.  Her nickname there is Dark*Star:

Two different thefts almost a year a part. Oct 06 theft in Joran's apt. Theft of the sketchy notes of his thoughts while in prison Fall of 05 - completely different happenings!

Posted by: Dark*Star | Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 08:58 AM

So I believe what she in implying is what SandraK posted is the "sketchy notes" of his thoughts while in KIA.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2007, 11:27:11 PM »

I love in this part of the FOX INTERVIEW

JORAN FORGETS HIS LIE WITHIN MINUTES

HE SAYS SATISH PICKED HIM UP

--- BUT THEN GOES ON TO DESCRIBE THE CAR  IT AS IF IT WE'RE SATISH'S CAR.

HE'S FOS. SOUNDS LIKE DEEPAK AS THERE, OR AT THE VERY LEAST
THAT'S NOT THE WAY IT WENT DOWN.

BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: Did Satish ever get out of the car when he picked you up?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, no, no. Never. He stayed behind the wheel the whole time.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you point in the general area where Natalee was?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I said that (INAUDIBLE) right there, and that — you know, that — you know, he said, yes, let's screw it. Let's — let's go home.

VAN SUSTEREN: So about how far away was Natalee, at that point, from the car when Satish picked you up?

VAN DER SLOOT: Probably 300 yards.

VAN SUSTEREN: So about 900 feet. I mean...

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... quite a distance. I mean, at least — I mean...

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, there's — I don't know — I didn't even know it was...

VAN SUSTEREN: So you couldn't see her, basically.

VAN DER SLOOT: No, you couldn't see her. I don't know if it was that far, actually, because you have a road that goes there, along with the beach, where he drove by. And his car is kind of fixed up, and you know, his muffler from this car is really loud, so it made a lot of noise. So that's the first thing I heard when he came with his car. That's the first thing I heard was the muffler from the car making sounds. So I actually — I knew — I knew he was coming.
[/b]

DIRT-PACK!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2007, 11:41:34 PM »

VAN SUSTEREN: What did you say to Natalee, at that point?

VAN DER SLOOT: At that point, I was with her still at the beach, and I told her that I had to take her — to take her back to her hotel, that really — she really had to go back to her hotel because I really had to go — I really had to go to school the next day.

Here's something to think about -

According to his interviews he pleads with Natalee
to go back to the HI. He even goes so far as trying
to pick her up and physically pick her up to take her back.

If this were true, he SHOULD feel badly, but he should have
a clear conscience because he earnesly tried to take
her back to the hotel, but she refused him.

*B*U*T*

IN HIS BOOK LEAKS and

also an Interview through his mother --- (MSNBC)

He says that is something to the effect that he did wrong
by not taking her back & leaving her with someone responsible!

I argue, that wouldn't be the response of a reasonable individual
that had earnestly tried to take Nat back as he claimed.

(there's guilt in them thar hills)

------------------
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2007, 12:00:40 AM »

AZSunny - got your email and returned one, thanks !

Klaas I should have known you were all over the hidden areas in all of those forums, I'd heard about those too via some emails but just don't follow up on all the machinations now. I agree that writergal has quite a way with words  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2007, 12:07:35 AM »

Just getting in.  What is this abot a hearing and Guido?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2007, 12:07:57 AM »

PAULUS PICK-UP

8/8/05 - Beth: I was able to speak with a witness also that said that Joran van der Sloot - they were offering to give him a ride home at 11:00pm on the 29th, but he didn't need one because he had already called Deepak and Satish to pick him up. So that is something that - you know, we know that Paulus van der Sloot did not pick him up at 11:00pm on the 29th. We know that the correct pick up time was 4:00am on the 30th, and Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked them up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/08/ng.01.html

8/15/05 - Beth: Paulus van der Sloot stated that he picked them up at 4:00am on May 30th. "Them", we don't know who they were. But then, even as far as into June 16th and June 17th, Mr. van der Sloot was still stating this 4:00am pick up. Only until around - maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00pm that i had knowledge of. So there's another critical element that he's lied about.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/15/ng.01.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting that there is a witness to the Kalpoes picking up Joran at 11:00pm, not Paulus.

And Beth knowing in August 05 that Paulus was telling the 4am story right up until his 6/18 PV? I wonder if Paulus has an earlier witness statement citing the 4am pick up? And if it still exists?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2007, 12:11:21 AM »

good question igsigs, perhaps Jacobs hid it in his cereal box for safekeeping

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2007, 12:13:10 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"

There was a hearing in the Netherlands regarding Joran's book.  Someone took the publisher to court, evidentally they didn't want their name in the book and the publisher didn't want to take it out.  The decision came down today and it was supposed to be an open hearing.  Now they are saying no information will be given on the verdict.

Speculation is that Guido is the one who wanted his name out of the book.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2007, 12:20:09 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "anidac"

There was a hearing in the Netherlands regarding Joran's book.  Someone took the publisher to court, evidentally they didn't want their name in the book and the publisher didn't want to take it out.  The decision came down today and it was supposed to be an open hearing.  Now they are saying no information will be given on the verdict.

Speculation is that Guido is the one who wanted his name out of the book.

Thank you.  It is interesting.  I will catch up more over the weekend.  Off to bed with my bad self now.  Tough week but a sucessfull week!  I'll be back.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2007, 12:37:46 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
San

With Windows XP, you can give anyone remote access.  I think the intent was to be able to use your files from a different computer.

My son (in Chicago) use to enter my daughter's (at the time, in California) computer and "fix" her mistakes/problems.  She used to call and say "I don't know, the mouse is moving and he's clicking stuff...".

Saved her a lot of "tech" bills.

Laughing When I worked for a big company, we had techies who we called and would log into our computers if we had a problem.  They'd say "LET GO OF THE MOUSE" because they couldn't take over and fix the problem if I was doing anything with my mouse.  I remember this because I heard that phrase a lot.  Seems I couldn't remember to LET GO OF THE MOUSE.   Embarassed

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2007, 12:40:10 AM »

Two different thefts almost a year a part. Oct 06 theft in Joran's apt. Theft of the sketchy notes of his thoughts while in prison Fall of 05 - completely different happenings!

So I believe what she in implying is what SandraK posted is the "sketchy notes" of his thoughts while in KIA.

Were these sketchy notes stolen IN THE PRISON or after he ran off to Arnhem?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2007, 12:42:01 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Paulus was who took Joran to court over not having his name in the book?!
It sure would, him or Anita (Or she doesn't want her picture with the see thru blouse in there!)[/quote]

Laughing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2007, 12:43:09 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

I believe while he was in prison
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2007, 12:45:34 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
It sure would, him or Anita (Or she doesn't want her picture with the see thru blouse in there!)

Laughing  Laughing

I made a mess of the copying-deleting of the quote stack.  Elaine is the one who posted about Anita's blouse.   Confused  Embarassed  I think this is correct now?   Rolling Eyes

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2007, 12:50:39 AM »

I believe while he was in prison

I knew that Beth and/or Joe Mammana were blamed for the theft from his apartment, but I didn't know about the notes in KIA.  I wonder what someone would do with his self-pitying and self-serving notes about his incarceration.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2007, 12:53:07 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
PAULUS PICK-UP

8/8/05 - Beth: I was able to speak with a witness also that said that Joran van der Sloot - they were offering to give him a ride home at 11:00pm on the 29th, but he didn't need one because he had already called Deepak and Satish to pick him up. So that is something that - you know, we know that Paulus van der Sloot did not pick him up at 11:00pm on the 29th. We know that the correct pick up time was 4:00am on the 30th, and Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked them up.

THIS WAS OUT THERE AS OF 8/8/05 and I think we just glossed it over.  Shocked I had not noticed it before. I think I recall thinking that by "them" PVS meant "all 3 perps".

He meant Joran and Natalee. And Beth couldn't be more explicit about it, for some reason.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2007, 12:54:20 AM »

Glenda just posted this at RU - she is so FOS Twisted Evil

Dr. Phil's lawyers still don't know that the tape was manipulated. They still believe that the tapes were "edited" for the show. Skeeters dies the day before he was to meet with the lawyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.