March 28, 2024, 04:26:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 127248 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2007, 12:57:32 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Glenda just posted this at RU - she is so FOS Twisted Evil

Dr. Phil's lawyers still don't know that the tape was manipulated. They still believe that the tapes were "edited" for the show. Skeeters dies the day before he was to meet with the lawyers.
She is such a bit**.! To insinuate that Skeeters died on purpose. She is nuttier than I had even realized.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2007, 12:58:09 AM »

The eyelids again. Good night y'all, see you tomorrow evening!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2007, 12:58:49 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Dr. Phil's lawyers still don't know that the tape was manipulated. They still believe that the tapes were "edited" for the show. Skeeters dies the day before he was to meet with the lawyers.
She is such a bit**.! To insinuate that Skeeters died on purpose. She is nuttier than I had even realized.
Of course she will say that is not what she meant, yeah, then what did she mean?! She needs to get back on that broom!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2007, 12:59:50 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
The eyelids again. Good night y'all, see you tomorrow evening!
Goodnight SB, take care!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2007, 01:01:48 AM »

Does she really think people are going to believe that Dr. Phil's attorneys had not spoken with Skeeters yet?  Skeeters always stood behind his tape and the Dr. Phil people do too.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2007, 01:03:23 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
PAULUS PICK-UP

8/8/05 - Beth: I was able to speak with a witness also that said that Joran van der Sloot - they were offering to give him a ride home at 11:00pm on the 29th, but he didn't need one because he had already called Deepak and Satish to pick him up. So that is something that - you know, we know that Paulus van der Sloot did not pick him up at 11:00pm on the 29th. We know that the correct pick up time was 4:00am on the 30th, and Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked them up.

THIS WAS OUT THERE AS OF 8/8/05 and I think we just glossed it over.  Shocked I had not noticed it before. I think I recall thinking that by "them" PVS meant "all 3 perps".

He meant Joran and Natalee. And Beth couldn't be more explicit about it, for some reason.

All the time I heard about the 4:00 a.m. pick up, I just thought it was Joran.  This quote proves that it was believed to be more than one person.  What if it was Joran and Guido or Freddy?  This baffles me.  Is this 4 a.m. pick up a lie made up to give Joran an alibi or confuse the issue (their main strategy) or did Paulus really pick up Joran, with or without someone else, at 4 a.m.?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2007, 01:03:54 AM »

Does she really think people are going to believe that Dr. Phil's attorneys had not spoken with Skeeters yet?  Skeeters always stood behind his tape and the Dr. Phil people do too.
I can't wait until this case gets thrown out in the trash where it belongs. Skeeters did stand behind his tapes, yes, and I still beleive him.!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2007, 01:04:49 AM »

Of course she will say that is not what she meant, yeah, then what did she mean?! She needs to get back on that broom!!

And I would be happy to give her instructions on exactly how to mount it, too!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2007, 01:06:41 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
PAULUS PICK-UP

8/8/05 - Beth: I was able to speak with a witness also that said that Joran van der Sloot - they were offering to give him a ride home at 11:00pm on the 29th, but he didn't need one because he had already called Deepak and Satish to pick him up. So that is something that - you know, we know that Paulus van der Sloot did not pick him up at 11:00pm on the 29th. We know that the correct pick up time was 4:00am on the 30th, and Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked them up.

THIS WAS OUT THERE AS OF 8/8/05 and I think we just glossed it over.  Shocked I had not noticed it before. I think I recall thinking that by "them" PVS meant "all 3 perps".

He meant Joran and Natalee. And Beth couldn't be more explicit about it, for some reason.

All the time I heard about the 4:00 a.m. pick up, I just thought it was Joran.  This quote proves that it was believed to be more than one person.  What if it was Joran and Guido or Freddy?  This baffles me.  Is this 4 a.m. pick up a lie made up to give Joran an alibi or confuse the issue (their main strategy) or did Paulus really pick up Joran, with or without someone else, at 4 a.m.?
The way I understand this, is that the prosecution, has wiretaps with Paulus saying that he picked up Joran and Natalee at 4:00 am. This is what I thought.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2007, 01:07:49 AM »

There are lots of things telling us that there was no 11 p.m. pick up.  Melody's posts about seeing him leaning on a post before midnight, a statement by one of the MB kids to the FBI (which disappeared off a certain hate site) saying that he saw J2K that evening before going to C&C's.  Also, Nadira's first interview with Greta, when she thought her sons were innocent, told how Deepak called Satish and told him that when Satish picked him up from work, they were going to get Joran because he needed a lift.  There was no going home, vacuuming and waiting for Joran to finish his homework.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2007, 01:10:03 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

And I would be happy to give her instructions on exactly how to mount it, too!
You know, the ATA and the "task force" must be getting desperate  now, she is starting to spin her web again.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2007, 01:12:50 AM »

I can't wait until this case gets thrown out in the trash where it belongs. Skeeters did stand behind his tapes, yes, and I still beleive him.!

I hope it does.  What seems like a piece of cake to us doesn't always work out that way in court though.  It seems to me the mountain of negative publicity about the Kalpoes, their arrest, their re-arrest, and verification of the validity and content of Skeeters tapes would put the case in the trash.  I just hope it works out that way.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2007, 01:13:10 AM »

I'm missing something................the witness at 11:00pm would have seen Joran before he even went to C&C's, right? So Joran would have been referring to Deepak and Satish picking him up to go to the bar, right?

So Natalee wouldn't be expected to be with Joran then, and I don't get the connection to why "them" would be Natalee and Joran at 4:00am. It may have been, but I don't see the relationship.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2007, 01:16:33 AM »

The way I understand this, is that the prosecution, has wiretaps with Paulus saying that he picked up Joran and Natalee at 4:00 am. This is what I thought.

Doesn't mean he was telling the truth.  He could have been lying because he knew his phone was tapped and wanted to confuse the issue.  For some reason, Joran clearly doesn't want anyone to know how he got home or when.  Sometimes I think Joran is lying to hide something and sometimes I think he's lying because he lies.  I realized at some point that people will lie without a good reason.  I don't understand it, but they do.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2007, 01:22:52 AM »

Doesn't mean he was telling the truth.  He could have been lying because he knew his phone was tapped and wanted to confuse the issue.  For some reason, Joran clearly doesn't want anyone to know how he got home or when.  Sometimes I think Joran is lying to hide something and sometimes I think he's lying because he lies.  I realized at some point that people will lie without a good reason.  I don't understand it, but they do.
Oh, I know...and the way they all have lied about anything to do with this case makes it even more confusing. And yes, I think Paulus lies a lot too, joran is a chip off of the old block. IMO
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2007, 01:26:50 AM »

Could Renfro actually be getting dumber? Is that possible?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2007, 01:29:16 AM »

I'm missing something................the witness at 11:00pm would have seen Joran before he even went to C&C's, right? So Joran would have been referring to Deepak and Satish picking him up to go to the bar, right?

So Natalee wouldn't be expected to be with Joran then, and I don't get the connection to why "them" would be Natalee and Joran at 4:00am. It may have been, but I don't see the relationship.
Paulus is trying to say he picked Joran up at 11:00, (I didn't think there was a witness to this?) and that Deepak picked Joran back up at the house AFTER Paulus took him home say 11:30ish? and that Joran snuck back outta the house to go to CNC, w/o Paulus knowing..... However, Paulus must have also said at some point that he picked Joran and Natalee up at 4:00. Now, Paulus denies ever saying that he picked anybody up at 4:00. Do I have this right?Anyone?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2007, 01:31:19 AM »

I know they are all liars, but I've always thought that the path to truth in this case is marked by the lies that were told. Anytime a lie can be identified, I really believe it's for a reason: contrived to draw attention from the truth. The junctures where they occur are important, IMO.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2007, 01:31:40 AM »

Could Renfro actually be getting dumber? Is that possible?
LOL! Rereading that, makes me wonder how the hell she knows what Dr. Phil's lawyers think. Does she have an inside scoop to them too?  Rolling Eyes
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2007, 01:33:12 AM »

Paulus is trying to say he picked Joran up at 11:00, (I didn't think there was a witness to this?) and that Deepak picked Joran back up at the house AFTER Paulus took him home say 11:30ish? and that Joran snuck back outta the house to go to CNC, w/o Paulus knowing..... However, Paulus must have also said at some point that he picked Joran and Natalee up at 4:00. Now, Paulus denies ever saying that he picked anybody up at 4:00. Do I have this right?Anyone?

That all sounds right. You left out the sweating, though. Arrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.