April 24, 2024, 04:12:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128031 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2007, 01:33:39 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I know they are all liars, but I've always thought that the path to truth in this case is marked by the lies that were told. Anytime a lie can be identified, I really believe it's for a reason: contrived to draw attention from the truth. The junctures where they occur are important, IMO.
Which is the main reason we all feel that Joran is GUILTY. Well, that is why I feel he is, anyways. IMO
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2007, 01:36:30 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Elaine"
I'm missing something................the witness at 11:00pm would have seen Joran before he even went to C&C's, right? So Joran would have been referring to Deepak and Satish picking him up to go to the bar, right?

So Natalee wouldn't be expected to be with Joran then, and I don't get the connection to why "them" would be Natalee and Joran at 4:00am. It may have been, but I don't see the relationship.
Paulus is trying to say he picked Joran up at 11:00, (I didn't think there was a witness to this?) and that Deepak picked Joran back up at the house AFTER Paulus took him home say 11:30ish? and that Joran snuck back outta the house to go to CNC, w/o Paulus knowing..... However, Paulus must have also said at some point that he picked Joran and Natalee up at 4:00. Now, Paulus denies ever saying that he picked anybody up at 4:00. Do I have this right?Anyone?

That all sounds right. You left out the sweating, though. Arrow

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2007, 01:38:29 AM »

I'm missing something................the witness at 11:00pm would have seen Joran before he even went to C&C's, right? So Joran would have been referring to Deepak and Satish picking him up to go to the bar, right?

So Natalee wouldn't be expected to be with Joran then, and I don't get the connection to why "them" would be Natalee and Joran at 4:00am. It may have been, but I don't see the relationship.
Paulus is trying to say he picked Joran up at 11:00, (I didn't think there was a witness to this?) and that Deepak picked Joran back up at the house AFTER Paulus took him home say 11:30ish? and that Joran snuck back outta the house to go to CNC, w/o Paulus knowing..... However, Paulus must have also said at some point that he picked Joran and Natalee up at 4:00. Now, Paulus denies ever saying that he picked anybody up at 4:00. Do I have this right?Anyone?

That is my understanding of what was said, Elaine.  Also we have the statement by Paulus of taking "them" to the HI also that just came to light recently.   Shocked But prior to that, what you posted was the way I read what was said as well.

Not saying I agree that it is true, just that it is what was said.  And remember Paulus saying this was why we were originally told he was arrested.  All that was later shuffled around but that is what was first said.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2007, 01:38:53 AM »

I know they are all liars, but I've always thought that the path to truth in this case is marked by the lies that were told. Anytime a lie can be identified, I really believe it's for a reason: contrived to draw attention from the truth. The junctures where they occur are important, IMO.
Which is the main reason we all feel that Joran is GUILTY. Well, that is why I feel he is, anyways. IMO

EXACTLY! That's also why we know the shoes are incriminating, etc,etc.
Watching the answers, when they change, when there's elaborate explanation, etc. is very revealing.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2007, 01:40:34 AM »

I just feel that there would be no reason to tell all those lies if someone was so innocent. How many versions did Joran give, I lost count. Because he was scared, he says? Yes, I'll bet he was scared. Scared of getting caught in his crime. Scared of getting caught doing something bad to Natalee. Scared of going to jail for a long time. That is all he was scared of, not because Daddy and Mommy would be mad. JMHO
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2007, 01:45:47 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

That is my understanding of what was said, Elaine.  Also we have the statement by Paulus of taking "them" to the HI also that just came to light recently.   Shocked But prior to that, what you posted was the way I read what was said as well.

Not saying I agree that it is true, just that it is what was said.  And remember Paulus saying this was why we were originally told he was arrested.  All that was later shuffled around but that is what was first said.

I really am at a loss of what to beleive as far as when he got home or with whom (Joran). But, I will always beleive that Joran did something to Natalee. Unless someone proves me wrong! That is just how I feel, Joran did something bad. And, he wants to get away with it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2007, 01:46:55 AM »

I think all the different versions are just to obfuscate and confuse in part and also because Joran and Paulus kept refining the story according to the need that arose.

Perhaps Lorenzo is the one who doesn't appreciate being drawn into this.  Maybe he is the one who has asked to be removed from the book because he had nothing to do with it and is not related to the Sloots in any manner whatsoever.

Or the Gottenfros since one of them was reportedly recently in The Netherlands?  Doesn't have to be Guido as I don't think he can ask to be removed since he is listed as a suspect, isn't he?  At least he was questioned for suspicion of heavy battery which is a fact whether he likes it or not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2007, 01:49:21 AM »

EXACTLY! That's also why we know the shoes are incriminating, etc,etc.
Watching the answers, when they change, when there's elaborate explanation, etc. is very revealing.
It seems to me now that he has his latest story "downpact", that he sound "scripted" when he talks. Like he is reading from an imaginary script in his mind. That is just how I see him lately.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2007, 01:52:08 AM »

I think all the different versions are just to obfuscate and confuse in part and also because Joran and Paulus kept refining the story according to the need that arose.

Perhaps Lorenzo is the one who doesn't appreciate being drawn into this.  Maybe he is the one who has asked to be removed from the book because he had nothing to do with it and is not related to the Sloots in any manner whatsoever.

Or the Gottenfros since one of them was reportedly recently in The Netherlands?  Doesn't have to be Guido as I don't think he can ask to be removed since he is listed as a suspect, isn't he?  At least he was questioned for suspicion of heavy battery which is a fact whether he likes it or not.
As far as I know, he is still a suspect. Which makes me wonder, can he be held as suspect status for two years also. If so, then he would remain suspect, after the others are cleared.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2007, 01:52:16 AM »

My Dad was an Insurance adjuster for many years before he opened an agency, and as such, had testified in court many times. When I found myself required to testify in a case as an adult for the first time, I was nervous just because of the whole setting. He told me something that helped a lot, and it's absolutely true.

He said that if you tell the truth, and tell it straight, no one can shake you. It may come out forward, backward, or through the back door in response to various phrasing of questions, but it will stand scrutiny. He went on to say that liars rarely can talk at length when being questioned with any skill without tripping up in small ways.

He's right. The more Joran talks, in interviews, books, on the internet, whatever..............the inconsistancies just mount up. He's lying, lying, lying. His fear of the truth is far greater than his fear of messing up. He's so arrogant, he believes he's above tripping up when he's actually stumbling around like he's wearing size 28 shoes!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2007, 01:54:41 AM »

As far as I know, he is still a suspect. Which makes me wonder, can he be held as suspect status for two years also. If so, then he would remain suspect, after the others are cleared.
somehow I hit that wrong and my reply ended up in the bottom of Anna's post, LOL, sorry!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2007, 01:56:22 AM »

I just feel that there would be no reason to tell all those lies if someone was so innocent. How many versions did Joran give, I lost count. Because he was scared, he says? Yes, I'll bet he was scared. Scared of getting caught in his crime. Scared of getting caught doing something bad to Natalee. Scared of going to jail for a long time. That is all he was scared of, not because Daddy and Mommy would be mad. JMHO

Scared enough to lie to the face of police when they show up at your house and scared enough to point an accusing finger at 2 security guards, and scared enough to face down Natalee's parents with lies. The truth must have been really scary.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2007, 01:56:28 AM »

My Dad was an Insurance adjuster for many years before he opened an agency, and as such, had testified in court many times. When I found myself required to testify in a case as an adult for the first time, I was nervous just because of the whole setting. He told me something that helped a lot, and it's absolutely true.

He said that if you tell the truth, and tell it straight, no one can shake you. It may come out forward, backward, or through the back door in response to various phrasing of questions, but it will stand scrutiny. He went on to say that liars rarely can talk at length when being questioned with any skill without tripping up in small ways.

He's right. The more Joran talks, in interviews, books, on the internet, whatever..............the inconsistancies just mount up. He's lying, lying, lying. His fear of the truth is far greater than his fear of messing up. He's so arrogant, he believes he's above tripping up when he's actually stumbling around like he's wearing size 28 shoes!
And yet people buy his BS!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2007, 02:00:28 AM »

I don't have ANY explanation for why there are those who believe Joran. I understand folks in Aruba WANTING to believe him, but I don't know how they can if they've followed the case enough to know the facts. Of course, Greta baffles me there, too.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2007, 02:02:49 AM »

Scared enough to lie to the face of police when they show up at your house and scared enough to point an accusing finger at 2 security guards, and scared enough to face down Natalee's parents with lies. The truth must have been really scary.
And yet to pound on his chest like he did to Beth, when she said "I want my daughter." He ponded his chest, and said sarcastically "What do you want me to do about that."  He can be glad that wasn't me over there. I would've lost it. I think Beth handled herself quite well, by not smacking him upside his head.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2007, 02:02:56 AM »

Of course she will say that is not what she meant, yeah, then what did she mean?! She needs to get back on that broom!!

And I would be happy to give her instructions on exactly how to mount it, too!

Laughing  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2007, 02:03:02 AM »

I'm experiencing heavy lid syndrome!  Laughing

I'm going to leave this for Cat, and wish everyone a goodbight and God Bless!

Cat: would terrified chickens do for your Easter Outfit??   Laughing

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2007, 02:04:10 AM »

I'm experiencing heavy lid syndrome!  Laughing

I'm going to leave this for Cat, and wish everyone a goodbight and God Bless!

Cat: would terrified chickens do for your Easter Outfit??   Laughing

nighty cbb

good sleepin!  Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: March 30, 2007, 02:05:52 AM »

Perhaps Lorenzo is the one who doesn't appreciate being drawn into this....

Hmmm...there's a thought. Mr. Recluse is a good candidate.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2007, 02:05:54 AM »

I guess I'd better go to retire here for a while. I get so upset over the fact that Natalee's parents have no closure. It just isn't fair. Goodnight Monkeys. Pray for Justice!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.