April 24, 2024, 03:00:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128024 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2007, 12:25:51 PM »

JusticeforNatalee

Thanks again to all of you who made a stand for what was right ... for being a voice for Natalee Holloway.

Thank you for all the info ... info that can empower others to do the same.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2007, 12:26:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
FREDDIE AND HIS CAMERA

THE DECATUR DAILY
August 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — ...... A third man was arrested with the Kalpoes but his lawyer said Monday that it was unrelated to Holloway's disappearance.

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incidents, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

Emerencia said Zedan-Arambatzis has denied having any physical contact with the girl or taking photos of her, but has admitted to being present when the photos were taken.

The prosecutor's office declined to comment on the case

Wonder how many times Freddy and his camera were used?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2007, 12:44:04 PM »

Janet,

It was a labor of love and we were happy to do it.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2007, 12:44:25 PM »

FOM,learn how to use a pistol and use shotshells,imo.More fun,or a shotgun,better for up close and personal use.My mistress had a dream on the lunesta drug and gave me a haircut with a weedeater.I am partialy shaved,so to speak.San could tell what you need,but in my head,the voices say jvds guilty.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2007, 01:19:20 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Janet,

It was a labor of love and we were happy to do it.

I know JusticeforNatalee and ... that is why I am so proud of all of you.

Smile

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2007, 02:30:36 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
FOM,learn how to use a pistol and use shotshells,imo.More fun,or a shotgun,better for up close and personal use.My mistress had a dream on the lunesta drug and gave me a haircut with a weedeater.I am partialy shaved,so to speak.San could tell what you need,but in my head,the voices say jvds guilty.cat

and when you get more experienced
you can get a .44 mag

like me

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2007, 02:43:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FREDDIE AND HIS CAMERA

THE DECATUR DAILY
August 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — ...... A third man was arrested with the Kalpoes but his lawyer said Monday that it was unrelated to Holloway's disappearance.

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incidents, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

Emerencia said Zedan-Arambatzis has denied having any physical contact with the girl or taking photos of her, but has admitted to being present when the photos were taken.

This is the big secret that the cover up is all about--how prevalent this practice had become, who was involved per Diario article on elders and underaged girls and also security cameras compliments of the Beach Patrol via GVC could have also been used in the hotel rooms.  Or it might only be the fact that so many know of the practice but I do believe this is what the cover up is protecting-the fact that this was a wide spread and frequent happening with the tourist girls on their last night in Aruba.

It's the only thing I can think of that is bad enough that they would risk tourism and their national economy to keep under wraps.  And if it ever sees the light of day, they know that they can pretty well kiss tourism goodbye just about forever not to mention the possibility of jail time for many in high positions who just might be involved.

This deal with cell phones, cameras, etc, has just become all too common, globally, too.  Anything and everything is fair game and the more outrageous, the better!  What an abuse of what should be a legitimate service!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2007, 02:45:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FREDDIE AND HIS CAMERA

THE DECATUR DAILY
August 30, 2005

I would say Freddy did it a lot of times Klaas.  This jackass is 21 years old and is probably Joran's mentor.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2007, 02:47:23 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Cat"

and when you get more experienced
you can get a .44 mag

like me

Cool

Laughing  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 30, 2007, 02:49:26 PM »

What I mean is that if prosecution were to have been started on the J2KP it would just have been so Joran to say, Well, how about so and so and what they did here and there, etc.  It's going to all come out in court if we have to be tried, etc.

So I think Oduber and ALE put their heads together and said it was in the interest of their national security to make this scandal go away.

And so they did.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 30, 2007, 02:53:08 PM »

there was a guy down the road from me me a few miles that had a very large sign, i would say it was like 4 feet by 8 feet that said something like
"if the DOG doesnt get you, the OWNER will"..... and it had a picture of a HAND GUN painted on the sign...

my guess is... HE NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM with BURGLARS

the first time i saw the sign... even i was like ""  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked "

he had it up for years... and i think everyone in the area knew about it
and for whatever reason ... he took it down

but it sure was funny  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 30, 2007, 02:54:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
What I mean is that if prosecution were to have been started on the J2KP it would just have been so Joran to say, Well, how about so and so and what they did here and there, etc.  It's going to all come out in court if we have to be tried, etc.

So I think Oduber and ALE put their heads together and said it was in the interest of their national security to make this scandal go away.

yep... sounds like you figggggggured it out  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: March 30, 2007, 02:55:29 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
there was a guy down the road from me me a few miles that had a very large sign, i would say it was like 4 feet by 8 feet that said something like
"if the DOG doesnt get you, the OWNER will"..... and it had a picture of a HAND GUN painted on the sign...

my guess is... HE NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM with BURGLARS

the first time i saw the sign... even i was like ""  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked "

he had it up for years... and i think everyone in the area knew about it
and for whatever reason ... he took it down

but it sure was funny  Cool

concealed weapons permits are a BEAUTIFUL THING  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

I have always thought it may very well be a "rite of passage" type thing.  I believe the elders were involved, and stuff like this has been going on long before Joran and others.  Something like this would damage the islands tourism, as well as the fact that the ALE have been turning their backs to it.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: March 30, 2007, 03:02:58 PM »

Anna this is where they would bring out Joran's mental problems and say he is lying.  He is a psycho and has anger management problems.  This is where all of a sudden they find Natalee's body and say Joran did it.  No way Joran can prove this without evidence.  Aruba would have locked him up and thrown away the key and then he would be found dead in jail.  I just feel that Paulus isn't that powerful to take on the government.  Rudy Croes would put and end to it all and so would Oduber.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2007, 03:05:57 PM »

This is the big secret that the cover up is all about--how prevalent this practice had become, who was involved per Diario article on elders and underaged girls and also security cameras compliments of the Beach Patrol via GVC could have also been used in the hotel rooms.  Or it might only be the fact that so many know of the practice but I do believe this is what the cover up is protecting-the fact that this was a wide spread and frequent happening with the tourist girls on their last night in Aruba.

It's the only thing I can think of that is bad enough that they would risk tourism and their national economy to keep under wraps.  And if it ever sees the light of day, they know that they can pretty well kiss tourism goodbye just about forever not to mention the possibility of jail time for many in high positions who just might be involved.

This deal with cell phones, cameras, etc, has just become all too common, globally, too.  Anything and everything is fair game and the more outrageous, the better!  What an abuse of what should be a legitimate service!

Anna, I suspect if the "powers that be" in Aruba had anticipated the power of one amazing woman by the name of Beth Twitty ... Joran, Paulus and whoever else participated in the events of that fateful morning when  Nataee Holloway went missing would have be held accountable ... a slap on the wrist maybe but ... held accountable nevertheless.  The family would have been afforded a measure of closure ... Beth and Dave would have been able to bring their little girl home.

Anna, it is my contention that by the time the "powers that be" realized that the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruban soil was not going to fade from media attention ... it was too late to turn back.  Too late to turn back because those who participated in the coverup on behalf of their friend/collegue and his son would also have to be held accountable for the corruption within the Aruban Law Enforcement.

I contend that the controversy encompassing the Natalee Holloway case is not about an American citizen going missing on Aruban soil under suspicious circumstances ... crime happens everywhere.  I believe that it is all about the perception of a corrupt investigation that is denying an American citizen justice.

Janet

Dave Holloway
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html
April 11, 2006
HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 21, 2005
HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men. They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005
TWITTY: ... when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth

_____

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: March 30, 2007, 03:25:02 PM »

Bravo on your two last posts, Anna. Something has always been so horrendous about this case that it required covering up far more than a worthless two-bit Dutch punk and his failure of a father.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 30, 2007, 03:43:36 PM »

Well, we all have our theories.   Very Happy

I believe Paulus had spent years collecting favors owed and assisting those with things to hide like Ben Vocking so that he was in a position to protect his devil spawn from being totally eliminated or even used as scapegoat.

There were the 400 illegal visas issued that may connect to Rudy Croes for example and his sex slaves/exotic dancers/whatevers.  

But it does all boil down to layer upon layer of corruption, collusion and cover up.  And the bad part is after a year, we learn there are no anti-corruption laws in place in Aruba, at least not as regards payback or ALE.

How convenient!

So perhaps the motives do not matter so much as the fact that it did happen and on that we are all in agreement.

I would still like to see someone held accountable.  If there exists any law, regulation or policy (I love that last one--policy--that's why everything had to be so hush hush we were told) in place anywhere that could be used to prosecute those who failed to perform their duties, then I want them punished to the fullest extent of that law.

Until there is some movement in this direction, I'd say Aruba deserves the boycott and all that happens as a result.  We see they can demonstrate if they really want to do so but so far, the urge has not hit them to do so on behalf of this missing child.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: March 30, 2007, 03:52:18 PM »

Didn't Beth or someone leave film to be developed at the Internet Cafe?  I assume they offer this service?  And that it is something they contract out to a large developer?

They don't have their own development equipment?  Anyone know?

Yes, Freddie could have been a mentor for Joran and Freddie's older sleazy brother a mentor for Freddie.

Paulus is alleged to have made the mystery quick trip to Miami in the middle of all this.  We have speculated it could have been to retrieve some sort of photo or video evidence.  I wonder if he made contact with that John Charles Croes while there as well or if the trip was to tie up that end of the story.

Just a thought I had that I have not had before with JCC being in Miami and Paulus going there.  Probably no connection but over all this time, we have thought of every possible angle.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: March 30, 2007, 03:58:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
[

Bravo on your two last posts, Anna. Something has always been so horrendous about this case that it required covering up far more than a worthless two-bit Dutch punk and his failure of a father.

Well, how are you, Dayhiker?   Very Happy

Thank you for your kind words.  I have considered everything I can think of and nothing rises to the level of some wide-spread problem with this happening routinely and over a long period of time, involving those at all levels.

But we do seem, as a group, to slowly evolve over time.  For example, it is now OK to consider the rock painting as staged.   Very Happy And several now also consider Lorenzo as a non-issue in Natalee's disappearance.

So now I wonder if anything more is going to be done before the time runs out for these suspects.  It seems unlikely and the epicenter seems to have shifted to the cases in California.

Not sure what this is about with Joran's book but suspect the usual suspects trying to out-do each other?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.