April 24, 2024, 10:43:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128036 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: March 30, 2007, 11:17:44 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
RE: The Victor post a few pages back...where he says the excerpts might cause a problem for Joran?

Per Victor - "The probs i was referring to has nothing to do with anything pointing into guilt. I will tell you by PM."

Maybe because Guido is mentioned?

Maybe..I saw that too.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: March 30, 2007, 11:20:53 PM »

OT:

Klaas... whoever...

I know that popup ads are a way of life on the Internet...

...and I know we need to pay bills...

but is there ANY possible way to at least prevent that ANNOYING ad with that despicable ANNOYING woman at the top of the page, from reloading EVERY SINGLE TIME the page refreshes?

Thanks in advance.  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: March 30, 2007, 11:22:18 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
IndyDan, I hope you're right, but I am afraid in the opposite direction that the book release is meant to sell Joran's "innocence" IN ADVANCE OF the case being closed, in order to blunt the backlash that may result when he is officially cleared.

Good angle there SB. Didn't think about it that way.  But that will be their last card to play.  Beth is still holding a few trump cards in her hand. So they better tread lightly.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: March 30, 2007, 11:23:51 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
IndyDan, I hope you're right, but I am afraid in the opposite direction that the book release is meant to sell Joran's "innocence" IN ADVANCE OF the case being closed, in order to blunt the backlash that may result when he is officially cleared.

Good angle there SB. Didn't think about it that way.  But that will be their last card to play.  Beth is still holding a few trump cards in her hand. So they better tread lightly.

My money is on Beth to have the last word in all this.....

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: March 30, 2007, 11:26:33 PM »

OT:

Klaas... whoever...

but is there ANY possible way to at least prevent that ANNOYING ad with that despicable ANNOYING woman at the top of the page, from reloading EVERY SINGLE TIME the page refreshes?

Thanks in advance.  Wink

sb all I get is the tribalfusion thingy when I first log onto SM, then no more ads.  Something I use must be working!  Firefox tells me it has prevented popups on other sites but not here.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: March 30, 2007, 11:26:38 PM »

Headin' out, nite all!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: March 30, 2007, 11:28:16 PM »

nite IndyDan.
I'm heading out shopping soon.  Sat arvo here now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 30, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »

OT:

Klaas... whoever...

Thanks in advance.  Wink

SB - can you email Tom about it?  tom@scaredmonkeys.com
Tom takes care of that stuff.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: March 30, 2007, 11:31:08 PM »

OT:

Klaas... whoever...

Thanks in advance.  Wink

Evening SB.. ONE thing I can say .. although I do not like my new Vista program..  it DOES block out pop ups and I get alerted to spyware to most any site I go on... even using the secure tunnel or Annony~mouse thingy.  Still trying  to grasp things here on my PC. And NOT ot be rude.. tribal fusiion is a bad. Most blocks I get on my spyware.. list that!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: March 30, 2007, 11:31:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "IndyDan"

My money is on Beth to have the last word in all this.....
That is right! Go Beth!! This woman has lost her daughter, who amongst us or over at the hate sights can say this? Thus, but for the sake of God go I? She has lost her child. This is a loss I do not want to imagine, ever. This is a loss that cannot be compared.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: March 30, 2007, 11:32:50 PM »

Night to  all wjops headiing off to bed.
(dont forget to hug Nemo too)  TYIA form Lalals..  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: March 30, 2007, 11:33:16 PM »

Nite Angie
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: March 30, 2007, 11:34:08 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
OT:

Klaas... whoever...

Thanks in advance.  Wink

sb all I get is the tribalfusion thingy when I first log onto SM, then no more ads.  Something I use must be working!  Firefox tells me it has prevented popups on other sites but not here.

Me, too, Tibro....just had to reinforce your observations.  This is just an old PC with '98...settings must be same, though.  Need a new puter with an upgrade....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: March 30, 2007, 11:39:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nite Angie

Niters Klaas.. lol
  I wasn t gonna go to bed yet... but I better soon..  Very Happy
  Have a great night all.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: March 30, 2007, 11:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Nite Angie

Niters Klaas.. lol
  Have a great night all.

Nite Angie. I'm heading off to bed too.

Sweet dreams everyone.

I Stand With The Girl
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: March 30, 2007, 11:45:01 PM »

A thought from earlier that escaped me while we were discussing the book, etc.-

We know now what the concept of a "snuff film" is, from our researches. We haven't established whether or not that has truly ever been done but it probably has, by some sick fiend. I mean, people are getting barbequed and fried lately, so a snuff film seems to be in keeping with the times.

IF the making of such films does happen, it is surely one of the most closely-guarded secrets around. A coverup to prevent that activity from coming to light in the world's media would be extensive and pervasive, they would go to any lengths to keep such a thing from being made known officially.

The making of a series of films SPECIFICALLY showing, drumroll please...

"Innocent tourist girl being raped on final night of island vacation"...

as the central plotline and theme...

is not too far behind the diabolical nature of an actual "snuff film".

TO KEEP SUCH AN INDUSTRY COVERED UP, THE MAKERS WOULD GO TO LENGTHS like they have done to sweep Natalee's case under the rug.

Could it be that the production of this SPECIFIC film genre is the dirty dark "secret" that Aruba, PVDS, the Dutch et al. are trying to conceal here?

In other words, such films ARE being made, and HAVE BEEN BEING MADE for some time, and Natalee threatens to expose the enterprise.

And this is why the coverup.

We have wanted to say it's drugs, Rave parties, the general lifestyle of the island, gambling, etc. It has to be an even bigger abomination than those things that would make them go to such lengths to deep-six the event altogether. The atrocity of filmed rapes of girls under those circumstances would fit here. I'm not just talking about teenaged perps with a CELLPHONE CAMERA for kicks... I'm talking studio lights, props, the whole 9 yards. I am talking about a quasi-commercial venture catering to the richest and most depraved perverts on the planet.

A working hypothesis: PVDS had Natalee brought to the home to do this. She didn't survive. Coverup swings into action. These people know how to sanitize situations, they are PROS.

After ALL the research and speculation we have done, this is still the one area of inquiry that I see as being most likely to yield an answer.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: March 30, 2007, 11:49:00 PM »

A thought from earlier that escaped me while we were discussing the book, etc.-

We know now what the concept of a "snuff film" is, from our researches. We haven't established whether or not that has truly ever been done but it probably has, by some sick fiend. I mean, people are getting barbequed and fried lately, so a snuff film seems to be in keeping with the times.

IF the making of such films does happen, it is surely one of the most closely-guarded secrets around. A coverup to prevent that activity from coming to light in the world's media would be extensive and pervasive, they would go to any lengths to keep such a thing from being made known officially.

The making of a series of films SPECIFICALLY showing, drumroll please...

"Innocent tourist girl being raped on final night of island vacation"...

as the central plotline and theme...

is not too far behind the diabolical nature of an actual "snuff film".

TO KEEP SUCH AN INDUSTRY COVERED UP, THE MAKERS WOULD GO TO LENGTHS like they have done to sweep Natalee's case under the rug.

Could it be that the production of this SPECIFIC film genre is the dirty dark "secret" that Aruba, PVDS, the Dutch et al. are trying to conceal here?

In other words, such films ARE being made, and HAVE BEEN BEING MADE for some time, and Natalee threatens to expose the enterprise.

And this is why the coverup.

We have wanted to say it's drugs, Rave parties, the general lifestyle of the island, gambling, etc. It has to be an even bigger abomination than those things that would make them go to such lengths to deep-six the event altogether. The atrocity of filmed rapes of girls under those circumstances would fit here. I'm not just talking about teenaged perps with a CELLPHONE CAMERA for kicks... I'm talking studio lights, props, the whole 9 yards. I am talking about a quasi-commercial venture catering to the richest and most depraved perverts on the planet.

A working hypothesis: PVDS had Natalee brought to the home to do this. She didn't survive. Coverup swings into action. These people know how to sanitize situations, they are PROS.

After ALL the research and speculation we have done, this is still the one area of inquiry that I see as being most likely to yield an answer.

Bingo!  Not only possible but very likely, IMO
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: March 30, 2007, 11:51:44 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Nite Angie

Niters Klaas.. lol
  Have a great night all.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Evil or Very Mad  I was gonna go to bed..  Ughhhhhhhh.. BS here now.  My kid has an evil bitch stalking him..  I am SO SICK of it.,.I just called 911.. and now waiting for a cop to  call me back.   Evil or Very Mad   So much for going to damn bed.
 I wish I were 17 yrs old for 2 minutes..  I would kick the living shit out of the little bitch.  I am usually nice.. but this is getting OLD..   I am so sick of it all.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: March 30, 2007, 11:55:44 PM »

That's a shame, Angie. A while back, if I remember right, he had a very nice girlfriend. Did something change?

People should realize that GIRLS can do the stalking thing as well as boys. It's scary.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2007, 12:08:47 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Nite Angie

Niters Klaas.. lol
  Have a great night all.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Evil or Very Mad  I was gonna go to bed..  Ughhhhhhhh.. BS here now.  My kid has an evil bitch stalking him..  I am SO SICK of it.,.I just called 911.. and now waiting for a cop to  call me back.   Evil or Very Mad   So much for going to damn bed.
 I wish I were 17 yrs old for 2 minutes..  I would kick the living shit out of the little bitch.  I am usually nice.. but this is getting OLD..   I am so sick of it all.

Gosh, Angie, I am so sorry!  Believe me I know how evil some of these girls can be! Teenage girls can really be viscious and nasty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.