March 28, 2024, 08:17:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 127252 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: March 31, 2007, 01:14:36 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Klaas!!!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I feel kindof guilty but doesn't she realize how crazy she sounds most of the time?

She loves the attention...any kind. Betcha she saves it...err...maybe without the bubble words.

Wierd, I just got an error trying to post.

Anyway, what I was saying is she probably already has an autographed 8X10 glossy.  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: March 31, 2007, 01:21:08 AM »

Good one, Klaas.  Laughing  Laughing

I consider that extremely rude  to talk in another language when there is someone present who does not speak the same language.  It happens a lot and I am sure the people of the ditch would be just that rude and arrogant.

Guess Angie has left now but just want to say :  Hang in there Angie.
Some of these rough "girls" you see around the malls and hotel corners make the "professional ladies" look like Pollyannas.  Tougher than many criminals.  Scary.

MS is a cruel infliction.  My hairdresser in Qld has daughter who was affected.  Finally diagnosed when she was in her late teens.  Up to then she had aced all her school exams and bright future ahead.  Now late 20s and in wheelchair and can barely speak.  Mother had to sell up her busy hair salon and just work from home when convenient.  It is hard to see any justice in what happens sometimes.  I do believe there is a levelling out of all good and evil done over several life times.  Karma.

BTW I took much longer than you do for shopping  Laughing  Laughing
Searching for chokky bilbies for Easter.  Only had milk chokky.  I like dark chokky.  Dayum!!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: March 31, 2007, 01:23:20 AM »

OK, I'm sorry but Medleyrelay really sets herself up for this.  She just responded to someone questioning what language Joran would speak in at home, thus probably write his diary in.  Keep in mind that Medley did go to Aruba around the time of Joran's birthday and did meet the family

Medleyrelay wrote:

Yes they do!!! almost all the time!!!  Even with an English speaking person right there, the are usually speaking Dutch!

This is what I pictured  Laughing

clean up in aisle 8  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: March 31, 2007, 01:25:33 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

I consider that extremely rude  to talk in another language when there is someone present who does not speak the same language.  It happens a lot and I am sure the people of the ditch would be just that rude and arrogant.

Some of these rough "girls" you see around the malls and hotel corners make the "professional ladies" look like Pollyannas.  Tougher than many criminals.  Scary.

MS is a cruel infliction.  My hairdresser in Qld has daughter who was affected.  Finally diagnosed when she was in her late teens.  Up to then she had aced all her school exams and bright future ahead.  Now late 20s and in wheelchair and can barely speak.  Mother had to sell up her busy hair salon and just work from home when convenient.  It is hard to see any justice in what happens sometimes.  I do believe there is a levelling out of all good and evil done over several life times.  Karma.

Searching for chokky bilbies for Easter.  Only had milk chokky.  I like dark chokky.  Dayum!!

Yes, MS is very cruel.  My husband mother died from it, she had it bad like your hairdressers daughter.  My husband has it as well but he isn't as bad.  He has problems walking but has only gotten slightly worse over the last 5 years.  He's very lucky in that respect.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 31, 2007, 01:29:56 AM »

Freedom of Blog

23 users online (21 members, 2 guests, 7 invisible).
JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Hannah, Kat123, Acala, sunmoonstars, medleyrelay, WordsofWisdom, fried, kaRN, Glenda, Kafka, lagadishi brabo, nomdeguerre, katrina

They have got to have a "secret" area.  Why all the secret areas?  What do people have to hide?

Refugee's Unleashed

In total there are 22 users online :: 3 Registered, 15 Hidden and 4 Guests  
Registered Users: Also_Dutch, Kafka, Kellan

Same with RU - everyone must be in their "secret" area or the Heated Exchange area.   Rolling Eyes
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: March 31, 2007, 01:35:03 AM »

My friend has been physically devastated by MS. Years ago, she had some difficulty walking, but managed with meds and getting sufficient rest. She came down with mono and could not get better with the immunosuppressants. Had to reduce dose/discontinue them in order to get over the mono. The MS viciously set in and brought her down. It's horrible. Beth was a star athlete in high school, very bright and is just a wonderful person.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: March 31, 2007, 01:38:46 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
My friend has been physically devastated by MS. Years ago, she had some difficulty walking, but managed with meds and getting sufficient rest. She came down with mono and could not get better with the immunosuppressants. Had to reduce dose/discontinue them in order to get over the mono. The MS viciously set in and brought her down. It's horrible. Beth was a star athlete in high school, very bright and is just a wonderful person.

My husbands theory is that MS is more than one disease that they lump into one.  He thinks many of the immune disorders are caused by the chemicals we have been subjected to.  Some people can tolerate them better than others.

They have made very few strides in the area of MS, especially not for chronic progressive which is what my husband has.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: March 31, 2007, 01:40:29 AM »

Yes, MS is very cruel.  My husband mother died from it, she had it bad like your hairdressers daughter.  My husband has it as well but he isn't as bad.  He has problems walking but has only gotten slightly worse over the last 5 years.  He's very lucky in that respect.

Is it hereditary? Your husband is lucky that he is not so badly affected.  We went for haircuts one day when Virginia (the lass) was not so bad and she was in a terrible emotional state.  Her mother said she had just realised she would never get married and have children etc.  We forgot the hair cuts and just sat with her for hours talking and trying to comfort her.  Ever after that she always used to come out for a special talk when we went over, even if she had to get out of bed and be carried out.  I was sorry when we had to leave Qld but she was getting past even that by then.  Last I heard they have a full time carer for her as well as her parents.  She has 2 older siblings who are not affected according to medical tests.  I would be wary of having children if I were them though.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 31, 2007, 01:42:23 AM »

Freedom of Blog

JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Hannah, Kat123, Acala, sunmoonstars, medleyrelay, WordsofWisdom, fried, kaRN, Glenda, Kafka, lagadishi brabo, nomdeguerre, katrina

They have got to have a "secret" area.  Why all the secret areas?  What do people have to hide?

Refugee's Unleashed

Same with RU - everyone must be in their "secret" area or the Heated Exchange area.   Rolling Eyes

No,not much is going on in HE either.I doubt that many are just reading either.Got to be a seekrit room somewhere. Very Happy

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: March 31, 2007, 01:44:12 AM »

Yes, MS is heriditary.  When my husbands mother had her first attack she was about 19/20 and had just gotten married.  Her first attack left her blind but she got better.  She was diagnosed with MS but since she got better she asked her doctor if it was heriditary.  The doctor assured her it was not.  She was never the same after giving birth and my husband has MS.  She died quite young, in her 40's but was wheelchair bound for most of those years.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: March 31, 2007, 01:45:21 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Freedom of Blog

Refugee's Unleashed

No,not much is going on in HE either.I doubt that many are just reading either.Got to be a seekrit room somewhere. Very Happy

I heard they do have a "secret" room..forget what it's called though (something stupid like the hidey hole)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 31, 2007, 01:48:01 AM »

FYI - not that it matters, but there are NO secret rooms at SM, not even for Red, Tom and I.  Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: March 31, 2007, 01:51:52 AM »

FYI - not that it matters, but there are NO secret rooms at SM, not even for Red, Tom and I.  Wink

LOL..you guys are gonna have to do something about that then. Wink

I knew RU had a private area to discuss other boards but didn't know what they called it.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: March 31, 2007, 01:53:15 AM »

LOL..you guys are gonna have to do something about that then. Wink

I knew RU had a private area to discuss other boards but didn't know what they called it.

I can barely handle what I've got...don't need another area, LOLOL  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: March 31, 2007, 01:53:52 AM »

Yes, MS is heriditary.  When my husbands mother had her first attack she was about 19/20 and had just gotten married.  Her first attack left her blind but she got better.  She was diagnosed with MS but since she got better she asked her doctor if it was heriditary.  The doctor assured her it was not.  She was never the same after giving birth and my husband has MS.  She died quite young, in her 40's but was wheelchair bound for most of those years.

That is so tragic.  Virginia's parents said when she was early high school age they noticed she was getting clumsy.  Traipsed around many doctors over the years until they finally diagnosed it.  It just came on gradually. Some days better than others.
I agree with your husband that many conditions are brought about by chemicals, spraying and fertilising crops, contaminants and also innoculations.
The website I posted on the animal food recall thread also covers humans and there is a lot of very good reading about natural foods and treatments.
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: March 31, 2007, 01:57:39 AM »

Freedom of Blog

Refugee's Unleashed

I heard they do have a "secret" room..forget what it's called though (something stupid like the hidey hole)

My suggestion is  "the rat sewer"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: March 31, 2007, 01:59:26 AM »

That is so tragic.  Virginia's parents said when she was early high school age they noticed she was getting clumsy.  Traipsed around many doctors over the years until they finally diagnosed it.  It just came on gradually. Some days better than others.
I agree with your husband that many conditions are brought about by chemicals, spraying and fertilising crops, contaminants and also innoculations.
The website I posted on the animal food recall thread also covers humans and there is a lot of very good reading about natural foods and treatments.
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com

Tibro - thanks for the link, I bookmarked it.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: March 31, 2007, 02:00:32 AM »

I hope someone tells me if I get "written up" over there so I can apply for my medal.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: March 31, 2007, 02:00:57 AM »

I hope someone tells me if I get "written up" over there so I can apply for my medal.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 31, 2007, 02:08:27 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  (or whoever is left Wink )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.