April 26, 2024, 01:08:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128066 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: March 31, 2007, 02:37:33 PM »

GEL - fixed in your post and my quote  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: March 31, 2007, 02:39:20 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
I tell ya Klaas,

there's a bomb out there waitin' to drop...

and it is horrendous for the Van der Loons.

We just haven't tapped into yet.

I feelsssss it in my bones... ek ek ekk ekkk  - Popeye

me too carpe, me too.

cant wait, i may buy pizzas for all us when the SNEAKER drops  Cool

Will you quiz your pizza guy first to see if he uses GERM-X before

and after the making of the pizza? LOL  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

yep, i figure the 600 degree oven kills most of the germs
i will make my own and buy the rest for you guys  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: March 31, 2007, 02:39:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Over at HE,it's being said Joran may have gave Glenda aka Julia Renfro these notes and then Glenda passed them on to Stinky Pete.If so I still wonder why they are just being posted for all to see?Oh and Trixie confirms these notes were on Pete's board and Glenda was a member.

Trixie wrote speaking of Glenda here:
She was one of the members on Pete's board where they were posted.

It would not surprise me at all to find out the Glenda (Julia Renfro) is the origin of the notes.

TY for fixing my mess up.
I would not either..just think this may have been a set-up that these notes were posted at this time.Just can't figure why now.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #563 on: March 31, 2007, 02:39:40 PM »

ROFL Klaas,

So that is the secret headquarters!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 31, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »

Over at HE,it's being said Joran may have gave Glenda aka Julia Renfro these notes and then Glenda passed them on to Stinky Pete.If so I still wonder why they are just being posted for all to see?Oh and Trixie confirms these notes were on Pete's board and Glenda was a member.

It would not surprise me at all to find out the Glenda (Julia Renfro) is the origin of the notes.

When those notes were obtained, we would not have been able to compare the lies that we are able to now.  My question is if Julia Renfro gave them to StinkyPete, how did Julia obtain them?  Was this a criminal act by Julia or did Joran give them to her?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: March 31, 2007, 02:41:38 PM »

I would not either..just think this may have been a set-up that these notes were posted at this time.Just can't figure why now.

I really think the only reason "why now" is because SandraK snapped  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2007, 02:45:32 PM »

snapped like a broken knee

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: March 31, 2007, 02:45:51 PM »

That is a good excuse for this,but JR left those up there too long if he didn't want those notes out there.

On it being his computer hacked-I don't believe that,I think we would have heard about it before now.JMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 31, 2007, 02:47:20 PM »

That is a good excuse for this,but JR left those up there too long if he didn't want those notes out there.

On it being his computer hacked-I don't believe that,I think we would have heard about it before now.JMO

I think JR realized they had already been copied by the time he saw them anyway.  

I agree, this has nothing to do with hacking Joran's computer,  we would have heard about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 31, 2007, 02:48:41 PM »

GEL - maybe JR left them up until the "authorities" could copy them??
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: March 31, 2007, 02:52:56 PM »

That could be the reason...if you believe someone hacked his computer or someone stole these notes somehow.AND I may be reading too much into this...LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: March 31, 2007, 02:57:58 PM »

That could be the reason...if you believe someone hacked his computer or someone stole these notes somehow.AND I may be reading too much into this...LOL

I believe JR may have been told the notes were stolen.  JR would have contacted the Sloots and then maybe ALE.  The problem is that the notes are probably not stolen at all.  That is their dilemma now.  They have sicked the cops on whoever "stole" those notes when they weren't stolen but probably given to someone over a year ago.  Since that time we have the statements and many other interviews to compare the changing story.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2007, 02:58:02 PM »

FOB  Laughing  They appear to be very busy in their "top secret" forum area  Laughing

33 users online (30 members, 3 guests, 14 invisible).
The list of members online:
JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Barney, Kat123, HannieC, scubajap, medleyrelay, fried, wvgirl, utah, prairiedoc1, cassidy, prolific2, DocTar, Constantpeace1, Knipoog, FOB_Lurker

That Kat123 is NOT ME !!! I am not a double agent.
And Carpe, watch it, Ms. MR has Joe T on speed dial  and he does answer ! ! Well, Maybe he doesn't.   Embarassed  Embarassed
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: March 31, 2007, 02:58:23 PM »

Oh and Writergal wrote the Cracking my brain thread on FOB is more like My brain on crack Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: March 31, 2007, 02:59:06 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
FOB  Laughing  They appear to be very busy in their "top secret" forum area  Laughing

JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Barney, Kat123, HannieC, scubajap, medleyrelay, fried, wvgirl, utah, prairiedoc1, cassidy, prolific2, DocTar, Constantpeace1, Knipoog, FOB_Lurker

And Carpe, watch it, Ms. MR has Joe T on speed dial  and he does answer ! ! Well, Maybe he doesn't.   Embarassed  Embarassed

I know it's not you silly.  There is a CAT that posts at RU that is not OUR Cat also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: March 31, 2007, 03:00:01 PM »

Oh and Writergal wrote the Cracking my brain thread on FOB is more like My brain on crack Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: March 31, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

I know it's not you silly.  There is a CAT that posts at RU that is not OUR Cat also.

I betchaaa he makes her talk dirty to him. No wait, the other way around!!!!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: March 31, 2007, 03:03:42 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: March 31, 2007, 03:09:10 PM »

ANYONE NEED A GOOD TOW TRUCK

Call PAPITO BUTTERFLY'S - DIRTY HAND EXPRESS & TOW

Triple A Accepted Depending UPON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GAWT!!!

— ‘PAPITO TOWING?’

http://tinyurl.com/27c8pz

http://tinyurl.com/2n9sX6

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: March 31, 2007, 03:16:22 PM »

That is of course ARUBA'S

"DIRTY HANDS"

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH

"DIRTY NOSE"

http://tinyurl.com/y25t3s

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.