March 28, 2024, 10:17:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 127237 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: March 31, 2007, 03:16:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
GEL - maybe JR left them up until the "authorities" could copy them??

That could be the reason...if you believe someone hacked his computer or someone stole these notes somehow.AND I may be reading too much into this...LOL

I believe JR may have been told the notes were stolen.  JR would have contacted the Sloots and then maybe ALE.  The problem is that the notes are probably not stolen at all.  That is their dilemma now.  They have sicked the cops on whoever "stole" those notes when they weren't stolen but probably given to someone over a year ago.  Since that time we have the statements and many other interviews to compare the changing story.

I think he left them up until Anita or Joran could see them.  He wouldn't have wanted to risk sending them in email.  As soon as they were done...poof...No way did any of them contact ALE.  He still had written that he saw the maid at 4pm on Monday and she states she only works until noon.  He states the HI lie was his.  No way would they revisit those issues.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 31, 2007, 03:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
GEL - maybe JR left them up until the "authorities" could copy them??

That could be the reason...if you believe someone hacked his computer or someone stole these notes somehow.AND I may be reading too much into this...LOL

I believe JR may have been told the notes were stolen.  JR would have contacted the Sloots and then maybe ALE.  The problem is that the notes are probably not stolen at all.  That is their dilemma now.  They have sicked the cops on whoever "stole" those notes when they weren't stolen but probably given to someone over a year ago.  Since that time we have the statements and many other interviews to compare the changing story.

I think he left them up until Anita or Joran could see them.  He wouldn't have wanted to risk sending them in email.  As soon as they were done...poof...No way did any of them contact ALE.  He still had written that he saw the maid at 4pm on Monday and she states she only works until noon.  He states the HI lie was his.  No way would they revisit those issues.

Good point, more likely waiting on Joran and Anita or Paulus than ALE.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #582 on: March 31, 2007, 03:35:32 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: March 31, 2007, 03:56:51 PM »

Just wanted to say hi.

Buckeye---still love the starfish and the old man story.....

Klass----any monkeys have any ideas on the # look up thing???
will check back..client here  ty

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: March 31, 2007, 03:59:03 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Just wanted to say hi.

Buckeye---still love the starfish and the old man story.....

Klass----any monkeys have any ideas on the # look up thing???
will check back..client here  ty

FOM - no answers yet on your phone number look up question and what services are best.  I'm assuming you already have caller ID?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: March 31, 2007, 04:20:27 PM »

gosh have those folks at those sites spent all afternoon in those private areas? way too pretty outside, altho we do have pollen coating everything it's still a pretty day.

justins, I think Hat found another, last time he emailed I recall something about babes having moved in next door  Laughing glad to know Frank's in on the planning of the new estate you're building !

FYI, a site daughter says reviews all dog foods is www.dogaware.com  , we just picked up a brand of dry food for both dog and cats that has only 'human grade' ingredients and is reasonably priced.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: March 31, 2007, 04:21:50 PM »

oh and Anna thank you for your sweet comment too {{ hug }}

I think I need to eat a cookie, want one Klaas, buckeye? passing the cookies.......

Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: March 31, 2007, 04:24:33 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I think I need to eat a cookie, want one Klaas, buckeye? passing the cookies.......

Laughing

Not right now, I'll save it for later  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: March 31, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »

oh Klaas is holding out for ice cream  Laughing

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: March 31, 2007, 04:33:39 PM »

Laughing

Chocolate please ...and...one of little none's little cakes....I'm splurging
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 31, 2007, 04:35:38 PM »

FOM

The starfish story is one of my favorites. I wear a small silver starfish on my shirt, at work.  Glad you liked it.  I don't know the author.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: March 31, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »

Laughing

Chocolate please ...and...one of little none's little cakes....I'm splurging

too funny buckeye, we can have a tea party  Very Happy I won't tell how many cookies anyone eats either  Laughing

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: March 31, 2007, 04:59:51 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

That is a smart cat. And we know that they know things. If yer cat don't like someone there is a good reason. They can usually smell out the nutters.
Our family doggie knew who was bad and good. One time he bit ( not hard enuf if you get the drift ) the ex. Just ran down the sidewalk and met him and did it ! !  Must have read my mind.
Good doggie. He got a biscuit x 3 that day.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 31, 2007, 07:13:08 PM »

FOM

The starfish story is one of my favorites. I wear a small silver starfish on my shirt, at work.  Glad you liked it.  I don't know the author.

TY KLASS AND BUCKEYE......

klass...i think i am just gonna look into becomming a PI.  serious.
i want to learn to carry, and being such a dumb blonde monkey
 Laughing  no one would suspect me of being an undercover.........really.....kinda bored with present job...wondering what i want to be when i grow up  Laughing  turning big 36 on monday.

can't stay....love to da monkeys

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: March 31, 2007, 07:32:21 PM »

Kat~ You are correct about kitties knowing who is good and who is not! My now gone Emily adored my mother and one of my boyfriends. She hated one guy that I dated. She would climb on top of the fridge and scream when he passed by.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: March 31, 2007, 08:43:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  A beautiful sunny Sunday morning here.  Noticed while driving around during the week that the trees are starting to change colour for autumn.  A lot of English trees here - not all gum trees!
I have been over and left an apology for that hoax email.  It really pissed me off as it means we give these types of warnings less credence the more hoax ones we get and could miss a genuine one.  Can't these idiots find something better to do with their time and energy.  How about getting a job and doing something useful?
Klaas -I guess you saw the second site address I left for you AFTER you signed out?
I thought it was a secret we all get paid for contributing here - I get an extra bonus for each picture I post of Australia and double bonus for Koala photos.
Loved the story of Justin's kitty and the boyfriend.  My German Shepherd Dog sussed all my acquaintances out and she was spot on. I got a bit lazy and just let her sort people into friend or foe.  Justins - my DH was the first male she let in the door when I was dating.  Nearly 25 years later and I still agree with her judgement.  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: March 31, 2007, 09:02:02 PM »

Oops - just checked my bonuses and had better add this :

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: March 31, 2007, 09:04:24 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Kat~ You are correct about kitties knowing who is good and who is not! My now gone Emily adored my mother and one of my boyfriends. She hated one guy that I dated. She would climb on top of the fridge and scream when he passed by.

robots always can tell good from bad

Laughing  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: March 31, 2007, 09:05:36 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Awwww....I want one! Pretty please? Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: March 31, 2007, 09:06:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Awwww....I want one! Pretty please? Very Happy

LOL

i get you a battery powered ROBOTIC one... Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.