April 26, 2024, 03:33:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128058 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: April 01, 2007, 01:11:03 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Glenda just posted this at RU.  Guess there's a bit of fighting going on at RU:

Danse Macabre

Get a clue Danse. I'm in Aruba, everyone knows that except you. I do not share an IP with anyone else and just because someone "told" you in a PM that I share an IP with other posters doesn't make it a fact; and doesn't mean I'm part of a gang.

The only gang I'm a member of is the Honda Civic Gang  and I don't even own one.

You question why Diva stepped down from RU? Well it is probably because she was giving out posters real names, so I imagine it was Diva who told you that I share an IP with another poster here. Admirable thing for a mod to do, NOT.

Wasn't Diva an early mod here?

Yes, and there is a reason she is no longer here Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: April 01, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »

Danse Macabre

Get a clue Danse. I'm in Aruba, everyone knows that except you. I do not share an IP with anyone else and just because someone "told" you in a PM that I share an IP with other posters doesn't make it a fact; and doesn't mean I'm part of a gang.

The only gang I'm a member of is the Honda Civic Gang  and I don't even own one.

You question why Diva stepped down from RU? Well it is probably because she was giving out posters real names, so I imagine it was Diva who told you that I share an IP with another poster here. Admirable thing for a mod to do, NOT.

Wasn't Diva an early mod here?

"Diva is asking sweetly."  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 01, 2007, 01:13:39 PM »

Danse Macabre

Response by DivaToo:

(snipped)
Get over yourself Glenda. Everyone assumes Glenda is Julia. SO what if I referred to you as Julia in a post months and months ago?  It was an accident. I said that I was sorry. What else could I have done?
It's really unfortunate that you're so petty you can't let this go. I used to think alot of you until I read this and found out you were holding a grudge for this long.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: April 01, 2007, 01:17:01 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
I agree Klaasend - Glenda wanted all to see it.   She even started a new thread for it.

Funny timing as I am just listening to Dana's interview with Julia Renfro from a year ago.   She was just saying that Nataleee's family has created massive chaos on their island.  

Just waiting for Sans POS remark....

Julia in the same interview indicated that murder/killings on Aruba are highly unlikely, maybe 1-2 a year and not with any tourist.  MsMarple would disagree.

Next was discussion on drugs in drinks - Julia indicated that in her position she would know if people were slipped drugs and that is not something that happens on Aruba.

These remarks from her from a year ago are hilarious.  Monkeys have proved over and over that you can pretty much reverse whatever she says.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: April 01, 2007, 01:21:24 PM »

I agree Klaasend - Glenda wanted all to see it.   She even started a new thread for it.

Funny timing as I am just listening to Dana's interview with Julia Renfro from a year ago.   She was just saying that Nataleee's family has created massive chaos on their island.  

Julia in the same interview indicated that murder/killings on Aruba are highly unlikely, maybe 1-2 a year and not with any tourist.  MsMarple would disagree.

Next was discussion on drugs in drinks - Julia indicated that in her position she would know if people were slipped drugs and that is not something that happens on Aruba.

These remarks from her from a year ago are hilarious.  Monkeys have proved over and over that you can pretty much reverse whatever she says.

Yes, and one of my personal favorite reversal of hers was when, as bondia, she claimed in a PM that the gardner was not a reliable witness.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: April 01, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »

I very seriously wonder if she's on some kind of medication. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 01, 2007, 01:27:37 PM »

Speaking of Julia/Glenda/Bondia.  Remember when she was going to go try and locate the rock area?  She said she couldn't find it?  I gave her explicit directions, photos, the video, etc.  No reason for her not to be able to find it.  Then we heard she was out of film (BS).

I bring this up because if the ROCK area was such a red herring, I would think she'd be more than willing to "find" it.  I still think the rock area was a crime scene.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: April 01, 2007, 01:30:58 PM »

Speaking of Julia/Glenda/Bondia.  Remember when she was going to go try and locate the rock area?  She said she couldn't find it?  I gave her explicit directions, photos, the video, etc.  No reason for her not to be able to find it.  Then we heard she was out of film (BS).

I bring this up because if the ROCK area was such a red herring, I would think she'd be more than willing to "find" it.  I still think the rock area was a crime scene.

She lives there and couldn't find it?  Yeah, right!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: April 01, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »

If Renfro is representative of Aruba (and in my opinion, she is), then who, knowing what is now known, would want to go there except criminals?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: April 01, 2007, 01:34:02 PM »

I totally agree with you there, Klaas. If if was meant to distract us, then why didn't she go ahead and distract us?  Rolling Eyes

Hmmmmm...........

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: April 01, 2007, 01:43:14 PM »

BT - have you ever compiled a list of all the foods gluten is in? I was just curious since you do so much for your hubby with this issue?

How about glenda and diva sell tickets, world of wrestling style?  Laughing or they could meet in the mall parking lot in MB to duke it out like they tried to do with that poor dean fella  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: April 01, 2007, 01:43:21 PM »

If Renfro is representative of Aruba (and in my opinion, she is), then who, knowing what is now known, would want to go there except criminals?

I would have to disagree on this one.  I don't think Julia is representative of Aruba.  At least all the ones that I know are nothing like her.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: April 01, 2007, 01:44:15 PM »

Yep.... she said she needed a new card for her camera.  Yeah those are hard to get...  Rolling Eyes  

For my good friend San I just gotta say it:  Glenda is FOS!

Whew... feel better now.

Happy Sunday monks... am on a short break from yard work.  

FYI - in Omaha yesterday person found GUILTY of murder and no body was found.  Hmmmm.... guess it can be done huh?  I updated the case in the Missing Persons forum.

Have a great day all....

Beans
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 01, 2007, 01:46:04 PM »

More from the interview with Julia from March 2006....Dana's remarks after the interview with Julia is that it "burns his butt" that the Chief of Police makes statements in a national network interview that the case is in its critical last stages, that it is drug/alcohol related -- but as Dana says - they don't move or bury someone that dies accidentally.

Caller #1 - from California indicated that the family muscled their way into Aruba, that Beth slandered J2K, etc.

Caller #2 - Roger (SCRUX)...regarding Beth being vindictive without any data to support..

I'm with Dana - you simply do not cover-up, lie, move or dispose of a body when someone dies accidentally.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: April 01, 2007, 01:47:33 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Anyone who lived there could find it in their sleep.  Anyone who visited could easily find it as well.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 01, 2007, 01:49:03 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Anyone who lived there could find it in their sleep.  Anyone who visited could easily find it as well.

I guarantee you I'd find it Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: April 01, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »

Speaking of positions Laughing , I don't think Julia would know if someone was being drugged because she seems to be in the wrong position to see that  Wink .

I'm not commenting about Hefty oh I mean Diva Too.  This is a grown woman who wanted to beat an MB kid up.  Enough said. Rolling Eyes
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 01, 2007, 01:56:17 PM »

Well, friends, I'm off to watch my NASCAR race.  I will check back in later.  Everyone have a great afternoon!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: April 01, 2007, 01:56:19 PM »

I would have to disagree on this one.  I don't think Julia is representative of Aruba.  At least all the ones that I know are nothing like her.

Point taken, Sleuth. Allow me to emend my statement as "representative of those representing Aruba".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 01, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.