April 19, 2024, 12:01:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 127958 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: April 01, 2007, 01:59:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "casa"

She lives there and couldn't find it?  Yeah, right!

Anyone who lived there could find it in their sleep.  Anyone who visited could easily find it as well.

I guarantee you I'd find it Laughing

Me too Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: April 01, 2007, 01:59:56 PM »

More from the interview with Julia from March 2006....Dana's remarks after the interview with Julia is that it "burns his butt" that the Chief of Police makes statements in a national network interview that the case is in its critical last stages, that it is drug/alcohol related -- but as Dana says - they don't move or bury someone that dies accidentally.

Caller #1 - from California indicated that the family muscled their way into Aruba, that Beth slandered J2K, etc.

Caller #2 - Roger (SCRUX)...regarding Beth being vindictive without any data to support..

I'm with Dana - you simply do not cover-up, lie, move or dispose of a body when someone dies accidentally.

This is the manner in which those with anti-social traits think. They are not to held accountable for any action of their own. It is always someone else's fault. My ex blamed me for him getting a DUI, because, as he stated, he would not have gone out to drink if I had just followed our earlier plans.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: April 01, 2007, 02:01:39 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
If Renfro is representative of Aruba (and in my opinion, she is), then who, knowing what is now known, would want to go there except criminals?

I would have to disagree on this one.  I don't think Julia is representative of Aruba.  At least all the ones that I know are nothing like her.

Point taken, Sleuth. Allow me to emend my statement as "representative of those representing Aruba".

No problem, Justins.   If I had never been there and did not know many wonderful Arubans I would think the same thing.  It is sad how the authorities there could distroy themselves...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: April 01, 2007, 02:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
BT - have you ever compiled a list of all the foods gluten is in? I was just curious since you do so much for your hubby with this issue?

How about glenda and diva sell tickets, world of wrestling style?  Laughing or they could meet in the mall parking lot in MB to duke it out like they tried to do with that poor dean fella  Laughing

None,

I've never compiled a list of the foods with gluten, but it's in almost everything. It's in most all grains (but not rice and corn), so anything with any wheat, oats, etc., will have gluten. It's also used as a thickener, so even soups and sauces have a lot of gluten in them. Interestingly enough, American tomato soup is full of gluten, but British tomato soup isn't. It's VERY difficult to buy any kind of food in America that doesn't have gluten or wheat somewhere in it. I've even seen it listed as an ingredient in some ice creams.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: April 01, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »

Sorry about the typos.  Destroy, not distroy.  I also see I added an 'e' to Natalee's name on an earlier post.  That's what I get for posting at the same time I am listening to old podcasts, responding to emails and chatting on two IMs at the same time   Wink

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: April 01, 2007, 02:11:16 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
BT - have you ever compiled a list of all the foods gluten is in? I was just curious since you do so much for your hubby with this issue?

How about glenda and diva sell tickets, world of wrestling style?  Laughing or they could meet in the mall parking lot in MB to duke it out like they tried to do with that poor dean fella  Laughing

None,

I've never compiled a list of the foods with gluten, but it's in almost everything. It's in most all grains (but not rice and corn), so anything with any wheat, oats, etc., will have gluten. It's also used as a thickener, so even soups and sauces have a lot of gluten in them. Interestingly enough, American tomato soup is full of gluten, but British tomato soup isn't. It's VERY difficult to buy any kind of food in America that doesn't have gluten or wheat somewhere in it. I've even seen it listed as an ingredient in some ice creams.  Confused

thanks BT, I've been researching since I'm concerned about flour now and I just knew you knew far more than I do. What I am finding supports exactly what you are stating, so how does hubby survive or enjoy foods for it does seem to be in so many things we eat??? poor him !

I continue to stand with the girl.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: April 01, 2007, 02:13:46 PM »

renfro = LOAD

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 01, 2007, 02:21:23 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

None,

thanks BT, I've been researching since I'm concerned about flour now and I just knew you knew far more than I do. What I am finding supports exactly what you are stating, so how does hubby survive or enjoy foods for it does seem to be in so many things we eat??? poor him !

Fortunately for hubby, he's British, so he's never been exposed to any exciting food that he might miss now.  Laughing

Seriously, health food stores have a lot of gluten-free products, and they're available online now as well. He can get cookies, pizzas, all sorts of things. What he can't buy, I bake for him from gluten-free baking mix. It's a lot easier now to find gluten-free products than it was just a few years ago.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 01, 2007, 02:22:16 PM »

Yuk I just saw Joe Tacopina walking with one of his favorite clients Bernie Kerick.  Kerick was in trouble for accepting gifts/bribes.  Joe T. says in the GQ article that he loves Bernie because he gives good gifts.  Bernie loves Joe so much that he goes crazy finding gifts to send him.  The Vitton briefcase, The Italian-navy watch all gifts from Bernie.  "No one has ever appreciated me as much as Bernie has," says Joe.

Hey Joe did you ever hear of regifting. Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: April 01, 2007, 02:22:51 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
renfro = LOAD

Cool

Yes POS.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: April 01, 2007, 02:28:52 PM »

Glenda just posted this at RU.  Guess there's a bit of fighting going on at RU:

Danse Macabre

Get a clue Danse. I'm in Aruba, everyone knows that except you. I do not share an IP with anyone else and just because someone "told" you in a PM that I share an IP with other posters doesn't make it a fact; and doesn't mean I'm part of a gang.

The only gang I'm a member of is the Honda Civic Gang  and I don't even own one.

You question why Diva stepped down from RU? Well it is probably because she was giving out posters real names, so I imagine it was Diva who told you that I share an IP with another poster here. Admirable thing for a mod to do, NOT.

Response by DivaToo:

(snipped)
Get over yourself Glenda. Everyone assumes Glenda is Julia. SO what if I referred to you as Julia in a post months and months ago?  It was an accident. I said that I was sorry. What else could I have done?
It's really unfortunate that you're so petty you can't let this go. I used to think alot of you until I read this and found out you were holding a grudge for this long.

Oops - guess VC at RU decided to move this into the Heated Exchange area  Laughing  Laughing
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: April 01, 2007, 02:34:56 PM »

JUST spoke w/ MJ.

He accepted a million dollar settlement from aruba to drop his case against goverment

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 01, 2007, 02:36:35 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
JUST spoke w/ MJ.

He accepted a million dollar settlement from aruba to drop his case against goverment

Gee and PVDS was only asking for pennies. Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: April 01, 2007, 02:37:19 PM »

I just read the label on the Tomato soup. It does have gluten. ????
I guess it is a thickener.
I have a food sensitivity ( well many ) to corn and read labels for a long time. Corn Starch, Corn syrup is in a ton of foods also.
I have to alot of home cookin' here. Which in the long run is a good thing.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: April 01, 2007, 02:39:39 PM »

Arrow APRIL FOOLS MONKEYS!!!!!!

my b-day is tomorrow....my mommy held me in til tomorrow just cuz she did not my life to be a joke from day one......

well--at least she tried Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: April 01, 2007, 02:40:24 PM »

San ! my thought exactly ! thanks for letting us know FOM and I'd say a 1M settlement is an affirmation of significant error by the aruban officials!

poor paulus  Laughing

kat_gram, actually canadian flour has one of the highest levels of gluten of any, just an FYI from my research  Confused

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: April 01, 2007, 02:41:10 PM »

of FOM we fell for it  Laughing  Laughing

arrgh I need a break now  Laughing later monkeys !

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: April 01, 2007, 02:42:35 PM »

of FOM we fell for it  Laughing  Laughing

arrgh I need a break now  Laughing later monkeys !

hoping to get a monkey or two there...lol.....
with the internet....MJ will probably already have a line at his door...lol....

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: April 01, 2007, 02:44:51 PM »

Arrow APRIL FOOLS MONKEYS!!!!!!

my b-day is tomorrow....my mommy held me in til tomorrow just cuz she did not my life to be a joke from day one......

well--at least she tried Rolling Eyes

FOM
You are very bad....hope FOB/medley posts it before reading this..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: April 01, 2007, 02:45:21 PM »

JUST spoke w/ MJ.

HONEST??????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.