April 24, 2024, 06:44:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128033 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: April 01, 2007, 06:13:24 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

Earthquake 7.+ near Solomon Islands. Japan warns tsunami possible in Pacific ocean.
Not an April Fools Day joke.

I see FOM caught a few sleepy monkeys   Laughing  Laughing [/b]

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: April 01, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »

Casa, you look like you could be one of CATs offspring.  The good news is that he does not consider kittens edible. He sticks to chickens, bunnies and lephrechans.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: April 01, 2007, 06:18:08 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Casa, you look like you could be one of CATs offspring.  The good news is that he does not consider kittens edible. He sticks to chickens, bunnies and lephrechans.

I think I might be related to CAT!  Sure glad to hear that he only eats chickens, bunnies and lephrechans!  I'd like to stay around for a while! Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: April 01, 2007, 06:18:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Good morning monkeys.

Earthquake 7.+ near Solomon Islands. Japan warns tsunami possible in Pacific ocean.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: April 01, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Regarding the "notes" posted by SandraK at FOB:

Sulton wrote:

It's not a crime if the owner of the diary leave it out in the open for all to read and copy.

JR Dutch Attorney wrote:

But he did not!

Note: JR is pushing the criminal angle because that was his original excuse for allowing the diaries to be posted. Makes no sense, but he must stick with it now to avoid explaining how he could have screwed Joran over out of his own petty personal interest.

Sulton is closing in on the truth and Black Tulip assists...

"You can give permission to download files from your computer with a P2P program. If you make an error and put the wrong files in the share directory...then it's not a crime when someone gets them.

Case closed - The sporter pushed the wrong button, FOB sold him down the river, and many know it. IMO
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: April 01, 2007, 06:20:25 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

Magnitude 7.6
Date-Time Sunday, April 1, 2007 at 20:39:56 (UTC) = Coordinated Universal Time
Monday, April 2, 2007 at 7:39:56 AM  = local time at epicenter Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 8.474°S, 156.950°E
Depth 10 km (6.2 miles) set by location program
Region SOLOMON ISLANDS

Distances 4
5 km (25 miles) SSE of Gizo, New Georgia Islands, Solomon Isl.
205 km (125 miles) S of Chirovanga, Choiseul, Solomon Islands
345 km (215 miles) WNW of HONIARA, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
2145 km (1330 miles) NNE of BRISBANE, Queensland, Australia

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 9.1 km (5.7 miles); depth fixed by location program
Parameters Nst=148, Nph=148, Dmin=345.9 km, Rmss=1.2 sec, Gp= 32°,
M-type=moment magnitude (Mw), Version=6  

Source USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID us2007aqbk
http://tinyurl.com/3b8qlv

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: April 01, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »

Yesterday, Medleyrelay explained that the VDS spoke Dutch at home, even when she was there.  Today someone asked Medley today if she understood them.  This was Medley's answer, LOL  Laughing

When they spoke to me in English.

I still invision this Wink

How hilarious Klaas...however, I do think it is incredibly rude for people who have a guest in their home to speak another language other than the guest's native tongue...But then again, we knew they had no manners, scruples, couth, or common decency, much less regard for their fellow man...

Bring Natalee home...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: April 01, 2007, 06:24:35 PM »

If BT is still about - I also have trouble seeing anything in Carpe's latest graphics.  I could see details quite clearly in the earlier ones he posted.  I found for the difficult ones it was better to walk away from the screen and view at a fair distance.    Some colours are better to view than others and I guess it also depends on your eyes as everyone sees colours differently.

Earthquake was 7.8 and tsunami warning for Qld's north and Great Barrier Reef area which would reach there in about an hour if it eventuates.  Warning based on the earthquake only and no evidence of tsunami yet.[/b]

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: April 01, 2007, 06:26:24 PM »

If BT is still about - I also have trouble seeing anything in Carpe's latest graphics.  I could see details quite clearly in the earlier ones he posted.  I found for the difficult ones it was better to walk away from the screen and view at a fair distance.    Some colours are better to view than others and I guess it also depends on your eyes as everyone sees colours differently.

Earthquake was 7.8 and tsunami warning for Qld's north and Great Barrier Reef area which would reach there in about an hour if it eventuates.  Warning based on the earthquake only and no evidence of tsunami yet.[/b]

Tibro - could you feel any shaking where you are?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: April 01, 2007, 06:27:45 PM »

Tib - I so hope that nothing comes of this in regards to Australia.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: April 01, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »

Tib,I hope all of Oz is spared.Klass,you have mail,to be posted,cause i don't know how.If they want to fight,may i watch and sell tickets.Casa,I am not a cannibal,and you cute,now.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: April 01, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »

Earthquake would have been at

Sunday, April 01, 2007 at 03:39:56 PM (EST) - Eastern Standard

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: April 01, 2007, 06:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Tib,I hope all of Oz is spared.Klass,you have mail,to be posted,cause i don't know how.If they want to fight,may i watch and sell tickets.Casa,I am not a cannibal,and you cute,now.cat

Haha thanks Cat!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: April 01, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »

I  knew Klaas and Sleuth would have the information.  I hope nothing eventuates also.  They have warned before and only had a few inches rise in the tide but I suppose after the big one that they missed they have to cover all warnings.
It will only affect the north of Aust and I am safely tucked away down here in the South.
The reef certainly does not need any more stress.  The global warming and tourism is doing enough damage.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: April 01, 2007, 06:33:29 PM »

Yesterday, Medleyrelay explained that the VDS spoke Dutch at home, even when she was there.  Today someone asked Medley today if she understood them.  This was Medley's answer, LOL  Laughing

I'm not quite so confident that she would have understood.  She might have thought those were compliments   Wink

JULIA SPEAKS AND UNDERSTANDS CRACKIAMENTO

TIBS__u got me back...lol....when u said "morning monkeys" i thought i was in the wrong thread...lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: April 01, 2007, 06:33:48 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"

CAT - check your email please  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 01, 2007, 06:38:48 PM »

They just had another one, a 6.7 in the same area
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: April 01, 2007, 06:39:19 PM »

I  knew Klaas and Sleuth would have the information.  I hope nothing eventuates also.  They have warned before and only had a few inches rise in the tide but I suppose after the big one that they missed they have to cover all warnings.
It will only affect the north of Aust and I am safely tucked away down here in the South.
The reef certainly does not need any more stress.  The global warming and tourism is doing enough damage.

Area of tsunami warning, and an indication of where our Tib is tucked away at..

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #818 on: April 01, 2007, 06:41:20 PM »

I don't have my good laptop with the big screen...

does that MED-HEAD Relay cartoon say

"She is nuts"

or

"She has nuts?"
Cool

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: April 01, 2007, 06:45:31 PM »

Magnitude 7.6
Date-Time Sunday, April 1, 2007 at 20:39:56 (UTC) = Coordinated Universal Time
Monday, April 2, 2007 at 7:39:56 AM  = local time at epicenter Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 8.474°S, 156.950°E
Depth 10 km (6.2 miles) set by location program
Region SOLOMON ISLANDS

Distances 4
5 km (25 miles) SSE of Gizo, New Georgia Islands, Solomon Isl.
205 km (125 miles) S of Chirovanga, Choiseul, Solomon Islands
345 km (215 miles) WNW of HONIARA, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
2145 km (1330 miles) NNE of BRISBANE, Queensland, Australia

[

One shaking report so far registered regarding the larger earthquake.  Report is of light shaking/no damage at Honiara, which is 345 km/215 miles away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.