April 20, 2024, 07:27:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 127973 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: April 01, 2007, 08:22:33 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
I'm timing Klaas. Laughing  Laughing

Back and done eating  Laughing Plus, this place was further away than usual!

How do you do that Question  Question  Question  I can't get to the restuarant and back in that time, and we are 3 miles from there.   Shocked  Shocked
She must have some kind of super powers we do not know about! Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 01, 2007, 08:28:32 PM »

I think I would be afraid to drive on the freeway in California, pictures of it scare me. How fast do people go on those highways?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 01, 2007, 08:29:03 PM »

How do you do that Question  Question  Question  I can't get to the restuarant and back in that time, and we are 3 miles from there.   Shocked  Shocked

I scamper Laughing  Laughing  Actually the traffic sucked on the way but coming back no problem.  The restaurant is probably 5-6 miles away.  We called in the order so all I had to do is pay and come back home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: April 01, 2007, 08:30:23 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I think I would be afraid to drive on the freeway in California, pictures of it scare me. How fast do people go on those highways?

On my way to, I was lucky to hit 40.  Returning I probably hit 70.  Normally, any slower than 70 you get run over.  Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: April 01, 2007, 08:33:51 PM »

Sleuth and Tibro - they are calling it an 8.0 now.

Just made some calls - I will have a direct report from Queensland in about an hour....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: April 01, 2007, 08:34:10 PM »

On my way to, I was lucky to hit 40.  Returning I probably hit 70.  Normally, any slower than 70 you get run over.  Wink
Wow... that is what I was afraid of! 70 is fast to me, around here it is 55,LOL!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: April 01, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »

Boy you are not kidding about the 70+++ speed limit.  when we visit my Mom in Oceanside, flying in from San Diego  and driving north it is a like an Indy race!! Laughing

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 01, 2007, 08:35:40 PM »

You were speeding.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 01, 2007, 08:36:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Just made some calls - I will have a direct report from Queensland in about an hour....
Sleuth, my prayers are with everyone affected by this!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 01, 2007, 08:36:45 PM »

Thanks Sleuth... you know everyone around the world!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: April 01, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »

Boy you are not kidding about the 70+++ speed limit.  when we visit my Mom in Oceanside, flying in from San Diego  and driving north it is a like an Indy race!! Laughing
I would have to be like that female astronaut and wear a diaper on those trips! Laughing  Laughing
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 01, 2007, 08:41:37 PM »

Hi everyone-sorry if this has been posted already,but if not thought you might want to know what's going on in HE:

Trixie wrote:
But JR said that the VDSs denied he/they knew. So, which is true?

Sultan wrote:
Yes they knew as well as JR knows exactly who came across it. It came out in the open about the same time all the christmas pics of Joran ended up on that anti joran blog.
The person who came across the images told JR how he knows about them as well as some other things Joran had shared out. And asked JR to tell the VDS about the images. This person was concerned with what he found and thought the VDS should know.

Trixie wrote:
Well that makes sense, but why would JR now make the post about a "criminal act" and that he had turned it over to the authorities after he said he had talked to the VDSs?

Sultan wrote:
You will have to ask him. I don't don't know a thing about why he thinks this that way. the only reason I spoke out is they were trying to claim this was a criminal act and the person who happened apon them is not a criminal and in know way broke any law.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 01, 2007, 08:41:44 PM »

Cali speed limits still weren't high enough for me.

I have an outstanding speeding ticket from Sunnyvale that I wonder if the statute of limitations has run out on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: April 01, 2007, 08:42:41 PM »

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: April 01, 2007, 08:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Cali speed limits still weren't high enough for me.

I have an outstanding speeding ticket from Sunnyvale that I wonder if the statute of limitations has run out on.
Carnut, Hello!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: April 01, 2007, 08:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Hi everyone-sorry if this has been posted already,but if not thought you might want to know what's going on in HE:

Trixie wrote:

Sultan wrote:
Yes they knew as well as JR knows exactly who came across it. It came out in the open about the same time all the christmas pics of Joran ended up on that anti joran blog.
The person who came across the images told JR how he knows about them as well as some other things Joran had shared out. And asked JR to tell the VDS about the images. This person was concerned with what he found and thought the VDS should know.

Trixie wrote:
Well that makes sense, but why would JR now make the post about a "criminal act" and that he had turned it over to the authorities after he said he had talked to the VDSs?

Sultan wrote:
You will have to ask him. I don't don't know a thing about why he thinks this that way. the only reason I spoke out is they were trying to claim this was a criminal act and the person who happened apon them is not a criminal and in know way broke any law.

GEL - thanks, I hadn't seen that yet.  The plot thickens, lol  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: April 01, 2007, 08:46:24 PM »

She must have some kind of super powers we do not know about! Wink

I'm tellin' ya, klaas teletransports!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 01, 2007, 08:46:32 PM »

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: April 01, 2007, 08:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Trixie wrote:

Sultan wrote:

Trixie wrote:

Sultan wrote:

GEL - thanks, I hadn't seen that yet.  The plot thickens, lol  Laughing
It sure does! I think that the biggest fear they have about the whole incident, is that the Monkeys got to read the crap!   And that is exactly my opinion on whatever all that garbage was..a bunch of L-Y-I-N-G Crap! More of Joran's BS Lies. Laughing  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: April 01, 2007, 08:53:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
On the Sky cable news channel now and they are saying quake was 8.1 and houses in Solomon Is have been damaged by tsunami but no clear reports from there yet.  Warning people in Qld and now NSW to get out of the surf and stay out of shallow water.

Tib, there are two scales.  We use the Richter scale, but I believe Sky cable is using the Moment scale...

MAGNITUDE   - 8.1  MOMENT
   MAGNITUDE   - 7.6  RICHTER

That's a heck of a quake! Coming in late here... where was the epicenter?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.