April 23, 2024, 08:35:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128015 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: April 01, 2007, 09:35:41 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas,I don't know what to think except what I said the other day.IMO-it was staged=JR let SK post them on his site knowing Joran and VDS's knew it already but they let it happen and left it up long enough for all to see and copy.I think Joran and the VDS's wanted to put Guido's name out there again right before the book comes out just in case anyone had forgot about GW..I think it may have made them angry that GW didn't want his name in the book.Not sure just my thoughts.

Also from what I'm reading there looks like there's more docs this person has that may be harmful to Joran..as if I really care-NOT-hope this person puts it out there for all to see.

Yeah, bring them on!  Wink

The people who read the blogs already assumed it was Guido that didn't want his name in the book.  Stupid to put those "notes" out there as they simply show more lies and inconsistancies by Joran.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: April 01, 2007, 09:41:25 PM »

I popped back over here and I say that picture of Glenda and didnt realize at first it was a quote!  I thought we were being invaded! Shocked
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: April 01, 2007, 09:41:44 PM »

If what Glenda (cough, cough) said was true about the ALE being so appreciative about Roger's work in this case it proves one thing. IMO It seems Roger was working to exonerate Joran. So, I guess that means that ALE was hoping for the sporter to be exonerated. Why is this not surprising?!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: April 01, 2007, 09:42:31 PM »

well,I have screwed up today as only a male with a computer can do.I hope the death count in the Pacific isn't to bad,it will be to everyone affected.Do you ever turn right Klass,because in our area we could run with only left hand turns.Please ,the Wizard is a great movie and seeing glenda mentioned it sickens me.I lick my self off often,all the queens say my fur is clean and silky.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: April 01, 2007, 09:43:15 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
I popped back over here and I say that picture of Glenda and didnt realize at first it was a quote!  I thought we were being invaded! Shocked
See, isn't it great that she loves the RU...they get her now instead of us! Thank God!  Very Happy  Very Happy
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: April 01, 2007, 09:44:38 PM »

O/T...
A Tsunami coincident (IMO)... I was looking at some of the tsunami stuff and did a google search.  I came across a prediction from January that indicates a April 1 2007 tsunami.   The prediction was for the east coast of the US, but made references to this particular date as being significant and something about Solomon and wisdom being the number of the beast.  I personally do not believe this stuff, but thought it was a coincidence as to the Solomon reference along with the tsunami on April 1.  

GEL - thank you for bringing the excerpts.   I hope SandraK gets really pissed and posts the entire book.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: April 01, 2007, 09:44:58 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
well,I have screwed up today as only a male with a computer can do.I hope the death count in the Pacific isn't to bad,it will be to everyone affected.Do you ever turn right Klass,because in our area we could run with only left hand turns.Please ,the Wizard is a great movie and seeing glenda mentioned it sickens me.I lick my self off often,all the queens say my fur is clean and silky.Cat

CAT - it is your good fortune that your screwup came to my email address and not someone elses, LOLOL  Laughing
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: April 01, 2007, 09:45:02 PM »

LOL Cat, I'm just seeing your avatar for the first time!! How funny!

I just saw this and didn't know if it had been posted yet, so here it is:

nbc4.tv

Aruban Brothers Want Natalee Holloway Lawsuit Dismissed

POSTED: 2:08 pm PST February 27, 2007
LOS ANGELES -- A lawsuit filed in Los Angeles against two Aruban brothers by the parents of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway should be dismissed on grounds the case has no connection to California, the siblings' lawyers argue in court papers obtained Tuesday.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge George Wu will consider the motion brought on behalf of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, but no date was immediately set. The next scheduled hearing in the case is April 2.
The brothers' attorney, Kristina M. Beck, filed court papers last Tuesday in support of the dismissal.
The Kalpoes and another Aruban resident, Joran van der Sloot, have been the subject of scrutiny by Aruban authorities and the U.S. media. All three were arrested in connection with the Holloway case and later released.
Beck's court papers state that an important ruling occurred Jan. 24, when another Los Angeles Superior Court judge, Edward A. Ferns, ruled that the wrongful death claim of the teen's parents against the Kalpoes is substantially different from the siblings' defamation case against "Dr. Phil" McGraw.
"These actions do not arise from the same or substantially identical transactions, happenings or events...," Ferns wrote, in ruling that both cases should not be kept before the same judge.
The Kalpoes sued McGraw and CBS Television on Dec. 13, alleging they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, show dealing with the still-unsolved case. Although the Kalpoe brothers had been released from Aruban police custody, the "Dr. Phil" episode suggested they gave Holloway a date rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her, according to their lawsuit.
The episode also implied the siblings helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body, according to the lawsuit.
The Kalpoes and van der Sloot have maintained that they were not involved in her disappearance and did not have sex with her.
In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.
Natalee Holloway's parents, Elizabeth Ann Twitty of Alabama and Dave E. Holloway of Mississippi, filed a wrongful death suit against the Kalpoes the next day, even though their daughter's body has never been found and Aruban authorities have not determined if she is dead or alive.
Natalee Holloway was vacationing with friends on the Caribbean island resort when the 18-year-old disappeared the night of May 30, 2005.
Twitty and Dave Holloway, who are divorced, maintain that by bringing an action against McGraw in Los Angeles, the Kalpoes voluntarily submitted themselves to the Los Angeles Superior Court jurisdiction.
But in her court papers, Beck argues that Twitty and Holloway are not part of the defamation case; that the alleged misconduct by the defendants in the lawsuits occurred in two entirely different locations -- Aruba and California; and that one suit involves wrongful death and the other defamation.
In support of her motion, Beck attached to her court papers a declaration by the Kalpoe brothers' mother, Kemwattie Ramirez, stating that her sons live with her in Aruba and have no ties to California.
"Neither Deepak nor Satish has ever traveled to California, or anywhere within the United States, for business or pleasure," according to their mother, who also said her sons have no business, employment of financial ties to California.
Twitty and Dave Holloway also filed a wrongful death suit last year in New York against van der Sloot and his father, but a judge there also threw it out for lack of jurisdiction.
Meanwhile, a motion is set before Judge Ferns on Thursday in the defamation case.

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 01, 2007, 09:47:10 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna  Laughing  Laughing the told ya has me cracking up, little none too  Laughing  Laughing

if I had a dime for every PM and email I received from SMS over folks on SM not loving the bondia I'd never need to bake a cookie again  Laughing
And to think that I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning, and thought she was ok, and truley concerned about Natalee. I could not have been more wrong, and I admit it! Hitting myself in the head here!

I knew something was strange when there were three Bondias.  I never trusted or believe her.  When she posted that picture of the guy in the yellow truck I said to myself she is FOS.

One evening I posted something I heard Beth say on the news and all of a suddent she grabbed my post and said something about it and then she said so that debunked.  I had no clue what debunked meant Laughing .  Anyway I went to bed and got up the next morning and there were quite a few people who spoke up and adressed her posts.  She even said she was wrong she thought it was something else.  I guess so she would stay in good graces with everyone.

Elaine it is in our nature to trust (Not me it takes me a while Laughing ).  We were looking for answers who knew people would be so evil.  So we all learned how evil of a person she is.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #909 on: April 01, 2007, 09:49:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas,I don't know what to think except what I said the other day.IMO-it was staged=JR let SK post them on his site knowing Joran and VDS's knew it already but they let it happen and left it up long enough for all to see and copy.I think Joran and the VDS's wanted to put Guido's name out there again right before the book comes out just in case anyone had forgot about GW..I think it may have made them angry that GW didn't want his name in the book.Not sure just my thoughts.

Also from what I'm reading there looks like there's more docs this person has that may be harmful to Joran..as if I really care-NOT-hope this person puts it out there for all to see.

Yeah, bring them on!  Wink

The people who read the blogs already assumed it was Guido that didn't want his name in the book.  Stupid to put those "notes" out there as they simply show more lies and inconsistancies by Joran.

JORAN IS A VERITABLE LYING FACTORY. -Jossy Mansur

A neglected, abandoned factory, one in need of being
quarantined & closed for good. I'd like to add.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: April 01, 2007, 09:50:02 PM »

See, isn't it great that she loves the RU...they get her now instead of us! Thank God!  Very Happy  Very Happy

Yep!  Glad they have her!!! Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: April 01, 2007, 09:50:49 PM »

Yep!  Glad they have her!!! Very Happy

Well it sounds like they aren't liking her too much these days either, LOL  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: April 01, 2007, 09:54:28 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: April 01, 2007, 09:56:20 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

That boy >> B  higher than a kite.

------------------
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: April 01, 2007, 09:57:50 PM »

Where is my picture showing up.Did I screw up again.I was just invited for a game of four square with the toms and a new Chipmunk,later monkeys.happy Birthday to those Aires,great people and monkeys,hehe

Live with hope,looking for justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: April 01, 2007, 09:58:02 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

That boy >> B  higher than a kite.

Gee if that light was red I would say pull the trigger.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: April 01, 2007, 09:58:45 PM »

LOL San!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: April 01, 2007, 09:59:41 PM »

see ya around, cat. Wink

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: April 01, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »

Evening monkeys!  Just dropping in to see that the Darkside is imploding and there has been earthquakes and all manner of insanity today.

So...how is everyone?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: April 01, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys!  Just dropping in to see that the Darkside is imploding and there has been earthquakes and all manner of insanity today.

So...how is everyone?

Sounds like it's getting pretty interresting.  Hard to say now if JR Attorney knew about SandraK's post prior to it happening or not.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.