April 25, 2024, 06:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128044 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: April 01, 2007, 10:06:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys!  Just dropping in to see that the Darkside is imploding and there has been earthquakes and all manner of insanity today.

So...how is everyone?

Hi Lalas! I saw you lurking last night and waved, but I don't think you saw me.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: April 01, 2007, 10:07:52 PM »

They might as well get over it now, it's too late.  It's on the internet and it's public knowledge.  Besides if it's the TRUTH what is the problem?  Oh, I forgot...it's not their version of the TRUTH.   Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: April 01, 2007, 10:12:00 PM »

Hello BT!   I saw you wave at me, but company called and I had to drop everything and be nice...the nerve of some people!  Don't they know I have monkeys to talk to?  Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 01, 2007, 10:12:39 PM »

the TRUTH is a Beautiful Thing

TRUTH...........too bad the MOB of JACKASSES wouldnt know truth if it BIT em in the EAR Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 01, 2007, 10:13:00 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
If what Glenda (cough, cough) said was true about the ALE being so appreciative about Roger's work in this case it proves one thing. IMO It seems Roger was working to exonerate Joran. So, I guess that means that ALE was hoping for the sporter to be exonerated. Why is this not surprising?!

Roger of Scrux.com originally represented the tape of the Deepak/Skeeters interview that came into his possession as being given to him "directly" from the "Aruban Police Department".  He claimed it was "real thing, uncut and unedited".  However ... he later changed the claim to a disclaimer.  Now ... the disclaimer does not appear at the link.  Who knows what the truth is?

Nevertheless, I contend that only the hard drive that was given by Jamie Skeeter to the FBI can confirm what was said during that interview.

Janet

POST - SCRUX.COM FORUM
Roger
http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=118
January 30, 2006

I only know what I have been told. I received the recording directly from the Aruban Police Department. I was told that it is exactly what was provided to the NFI (Netherlands Forensic Institute) and verified as having not been manipulated in any way.

<snipped>

Some people have speculated that I probably got this from a defense attorney or maybe one of the Aruban public relations groups. I did not get a copy from any of those sources. I simply would not have hosted the recording if it had come from anyone other than the proper authority. Receiving this directly from the Aruban Police provided me assurance and confidence that it was exactly what they maintained it to be.

ORIGINAL CLAIM
Roger
http://www.scrux.com/natalee/deepakskeetersvideo.htm
January, 2006

"This is the real thing, uncut and unedited. What was broadcast on the Dr. Phil show was edited, censored, cut and pasted, to give a distorted view of what Deepak had to say. You will be amazed at the differences."

The entire Skeeters Deepak interview video and transcript

Here are links to the entire video. This is the exact original as tested by the NFI......

REVISED - DISCLAIMER
Roger
February, 2006

While this must be regarded as unsubstantiated information, it appears to be the real thing, uncut and unedited. What was broadcast on the Dr. Phil show was edited, censored, cut and pasted, to give a distorted view of what Deepak had to say. You will be amazed at the differences. However, we must say that we have not had the version we are hosting tested. We think that it is real. However, no one can know for sure, unless we are able to have a professional, forensic, audiology laboratory check the recording to see if this version has been altered. I have not had such a test conducted, but I would welcome just such an evaluation

Here are links to the entire video. This was represented to us as the exact original as tested by the NFI (although that is unsubstantiated).......

REVISED REVISED - DISCLAIMER
Roger
February, 2006

Here are links to the entire video. This was represented to us as the exact original as tested by the NFI (although that is unsubstantiated). The whole file is so large that it is impractical to put up on the net, but I divided it into manageable segments. Each one is ten minutes. After the first, each subsequent segment also includes about 30 seconds of over lap (the last 30 seconds of the previous one is included on each segment) for continuity.

There has been no further encoding (as is done to make videos web presentable). This is the exact original which Aruba and subsequently, the NFI, tested and reported as being unaltered (not manipulated).

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 01, 2007, 10:14:52 PM »

Tamikosmom - I agree 100%
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 01, 2007, 10:16:17 PM »

O/T

Tsunami update, direct from Queensland (NE Australia).  Warnings in the area have been downgraded but beaches remain closed as a precautionary measure.  Good news.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 01, 2007, 10:18:33 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
O/T

Tsunami update, direct from Queensland (NE Australia).  Warnings in the area have been downgraded but beaches remain closed as a precautionary measure.  Good news.

They are getting a ton of fairly significant aftershocks too.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 01, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »

The following endorsed the open letter to Oprah requested that the tape of the Deepak/Skeeters' interview that came into Rogers possession be exposed on her show.

Janet

{{edit- I feel better deleting it}}

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: April 01, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

So What Does Joran Van der Sloot Do as a Hobby? Train Graffiti Art

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/01/so-what-does-joran-van-der-sloot-do-as-a-hobby-train-graffiti-art/

This is the site of Joran's Elaine found.  Check out the front page train graffiti  Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: April 01, 2007, 10:22:51 PM »

Klaas this was the only post Glenda made back at Diva after it went to HE.
Then Pax replied below.

DivaToo wrote:
I never discussed anything with Danse other than a mutual friend we have who used to be a poster  I resigned because of bull shit drama just like this. Its the interfuckingnet. Everyone is anonymous as they want to be.. and NO ONE is going to solve this lame, cold ass case on a message board.

Get over yourself Glenda. Everyone assumes Glenda is Julia. SO what if I referred to you as Julia in a post months and months ago?  It was an accident. I said that I was sorry. What else could I have done?
It's really unfortunate that you're so petty you can't let this go. I used to think alot of you until I read this and found out you were holding a grudge for this long.  

Glenda/Julia wrote:
Petty would be mentioning that you spent more on your fake D's than your aluminum house.

Pax wrote:
Glenda, you're making dubious allegations based on speculation and innuendo and revealing personal information. Sounds like what you and your 'friends' have been doing for a long time. Wonder if you'll ever get over it. It doesn't say much for your credibility, imho.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 01, 2007, 10:23:20 PM »

Tamikosmom - Wasn't that foolish to put that on the internet?  I'd delete it but I know for a fact you can still pull it up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 01, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas this was the only post Glenda made back at Diva after it went to HE.
Then Pax replied below.

DivaToo wrote:
I never discussed anything with Danse other than a mutual friend we have who used to be a poster  I resigned because of bull shit drama just like this. Its the interfuckingnet. Everyone is anonymous as they want to be.. and NO ONE is going to solve this lame, cold ass case on a message board.

Get over yourself Glenda. Everyone assumes Glenda is Julia. SO what if I referred to you as Julia in a post months and months ago?  It was an accident. I said that I was sorry. What else could I have done?
It's really unfortunate that you're so petty you can't let this go. I used to think alot of you until I read this and found out you were holding a grudge for this long.  

Glenda/Julia wrote:
Petty would be mentioning that you spent more on your fake D's than your aluminum house.

Pax wrote:
Glenda, you're making dubious allegations based on speculation and innuendo and revealing personal information. Sounds like what you and your 'friends' have been doing for a long time. Wonder if you'll ever get over it. It doesn't say much for your credibility, imho.

Wow, talk about petty.  Turning into quite the dirty cat fight.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: April 01, 2007, 10:25:48 PM »

CcccCccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaat   FIGHT  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 01, 2007, 10:27:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Elaine"
If what Glenda (cough, cough) said was true about the ALE being so appreciative about Roger's work in this case it proves one thing. IMO It seems Roger was working to exonerate Joran. So, I guess that means that ALE was hoping for the sporter to be exonerated. Why is this not surprising?!

Roger of Scrux.com originally represented the tape of the Deepak/Skeeters interview that came into his possession as being given to him "directly" from the "Aruban Police Department".  He claimed it was "real thing, uncut and unedited".  However ... he later changed the claim to a disclaimer.  Now ... the disclaimer does not appear at the link.  Who knows what the truth is?

Nevertheless, I contend that only the hard drive that was given by Jamie Skeeter to the FBI can confirm what was said during that interview.

Janet

POST - SCRUX.COM FORUM
Roger
http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=118
January 30, 2006

I only know what I have been told. I received the recording directly from the Aruban Police Department. I was told that it is exactly what was provided to the NFI (Netherlands Forensic Institute) and verified as having not been manipulated in any way.

<snipped>

Some people have speculated that I probably got this from a defense attorney or maybe one of the Aruban public relations groups. I did not get a copy from any of those sources. I simply would not have hosted the recording if it had come from anyone other than the proper authority. Receiving this directly from the Aruban Police provided me assurance and confidence that it was exactly what they maintained it to be.

ORIGINAL CLAIM
Roger
January, 2006

"This is the real thing, uncut and unedited. What was broadcast on the Dr. Phil show was edited, censored, cut and pasted, to give a distorted view of what Deepak had to say. You will be amazed at the differences."

Here are links to the entire video. This is the exact original as tested by the NFI......

REVISED - DISCLAIMER
Roger
February, 2006

While this must be regarded as unsubstantiated information, it appears to be the real thing, uncut and unedited. What was broadcast on the Dr. Phil show was edited, censored, cut and pasted, to give a distorted view of what Deepak had to say. You will be amazed at the differences. However, we must say that we have not had the version we are hosting tested. We think that it is real. However, no one can know for sure, unless we are able to have a professional, forensic, audiology laboratory check the recording to see if this version has been altered. I have not had such a test conducted, but I would welcome just such an evaluation

Here are links to the entire video. This was represented to us as the exact original as tested by the NFI (although that is unsubstantiated).......

REVISED REVISED - DISCLAIMER
Roger
February, 2006

Here are links to the entire video. This was represented to us as the exact original as tested by the NFI (although that is unsubstantiated). The whole file is so large that it is impractical to put up on the net, but I divided it into manageable segments. Each one is ten minutes. After the first, each subsequent segment also includes about 30 seconds of over lap (the last 30 seconds of the previous one is included on each segment) for continuity.

There has been no further encoding (as is done to make videos web presentable). This is the exact original which Aruba and subsequently, the NFI, tested and reported as being unaltered (not manipulated).
Thank you for posting all this, amazing how things change, isn't it? Ex: revisions and revisions that disappeared, and even Roger himself! LMAO! Oh my goodness. ...He probably got whatever the heck he had from none other than JR herself,LOL!  I still beleive that in the end Skeeters hard drive has the truth, and until proven otherwise I beleive What Skeeters said. JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 01, 2007, 10:29:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tamikosmom - Wasn't that foolish to put that on the internet?  I'd delete it but I know for a fact you can still pull it up.

Klaas, please feel free to delete any of my posts if you feel they are not appropriate.

I apologize.

Janet

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #936 on: April 01, 2007, 10:30:03 PM »

The following endorsed the open letter to Oprah requested that the tape of the Deepak/Skeeters' interview that came into Rogers possession be exposed on her show.

Janet

{{edit- I feel better deleting it}}
-more to come-

{{edit}}

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 01, 2007, 10:31:02 PM »

Klaas, please feel free to delete any of my posts if you feel they are not appropriate.

I apologize.

Janet

I just asked Red about it.  He said if it's available by google (which it is) and they were dumb enough to put their email addys on it it's OK to leave.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: April 01, 2007, 10:32:41 PM »

I apologize.

Janet

I just asked Red about it.  He said if it's available by google (which it is) and they were dumb enough to put their email addys on it it's OK to leave.

RED ROCKS  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: April 01, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »

LMAO-Do ya think Glenda/Julia was calling Diva trailor trash with the aluminum house bit? Shocked

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.