April 23, 2024, 08:41:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128016 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: April 01, 2007, 10:35:15 PM »

i like wolves
i like robots
i like cats

im not too fond of BATS

like RENFRO  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: April 01, 2007, 10:36:59 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I think I would be afraid to drive on the freeway in California, pictures of it scare me. How fast do people go on those highways?

About 10 MPH max, most of the time. It's hard to go very fast when traffic is gridlocked.  Very Happy  It's not the speed that makes them so dangerous, it's the volume of traffic and the craziness of drivers.

Althouhg when I was there (on a weekend, by design) it was nor as bad as I expected to drive around there.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 01, 2007, 10:37:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

So What Does Joran Van der Sloot Do as a Hobby? Train Graffiti Art

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/01/so-what-does-joran-van-der-sloot-do-as-a-hobby-train-graffiti-art/

This is the site of Joran's Elaine found.  Check out the front page train graffiti  Wink
ROFL! Great Job Klaas on that modification! Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 01, 2007, 10:39:36 PM »

Thank you Tamikasmom.  I have not seen lots of that before as I don't read at Rogers at all, just can't bear to do so.  I can deal with the openly hostile sites better than one that pretends to be fair and balanced as he does then slants everything pro-Joran.

And I am NOT the anna on that list, either, as I listened to the tapes and know what Deepak said.  Don't need Roger to tell me what I hear, either.   Rolling Eyes

So maybe this diary or book excerpt or big nothing is a sort of threat to post the things they say would be embarrassing to the vdSloots?

I want to see those!   Very Happy Don't much care about Joran's cheese sandwich. Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 01, 2007, 10:40:09 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/01/so-what-does-joran-van-der-sloot-do-as-a-hobby-train-graffiti-art/

This is the site of Joran's Elaine found.  Check out the front page train graffiti  Wink

Thanks!  Laughing  By the way, at that link to Joran's site I believe people can leave messages  Wink

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: April 01, 2007, 10:42:21 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
LMAO-Do ya think Glenda/Julia was calling Diva trailor trash with the aluminum house bit? Shocked

That was certainly how I took it.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 01, 2007, 10:46:26 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Tamikosmom - Wasn't that foolish to put that on the internet?  I'd delete it but I know for a fact you can still pull it up.

Klaas, please feel free to delete any of my posts if you feel they are not appropriate.

I apologize.

Janet

I just asked Red about it.  He said if it's available by google (which it is) and they were dumb enough to put their email addys on it it's OK to leave.

Klaas, the Open Letter to Oprah can be accessed at the following link.  However, the signatures no longer appear.  I should have double checked the link from the Scrux site prior to copying and pasting the signatures from my desktop file.  It has been a long while since this topic has been discussed.

Janet

http://scrux.com/openletter.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: April 01, 2007, 10:49:21 PM »

Just saw the Glenda post to DivaToo. A double-edged slur if there ever was one. Full kittycat claws extended there LOL.

She slams her anatomy AND her housing preferences in one swipe. That might leave a mark.  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: April 01, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »

Tamikosmom - Wasn't that foolish to put that on the internet?  I'd delete it but I know for a fact you can still pull it up.

Klaas, please feel free to delete any of my posts if you feel they are not appropriate.

I apologize.

Janet

I just asked Red about it.  He said if it's available by google (which it is) and they were dumb enough to put their email addys on it it's OK to leave.

Klaas, the Open Letter to Oprah can be accessed at the following link.  However, the signatures no longer appear.  I should have double checked the link from the Scrux site prior to copying and pasting the signatures from my desktop file.  It has been a long while since this topic has been discussed.

Janet

http://scrux.com/openletter.htm

I deleted it here but I was able to find it in Google not long ago myself, so it's still out there.  I knew it was no longer at Scrux.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 01, 2007, 10:51:12 PM »

Ancient Chinese proverb say:

When you get the other guys fightin' among themselves, you got 'em BEAT.

Smile

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 01, 2007, 10:51:15 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Just saw the Glenda post to DivaToo. A double-edged slur if there ever was one. Full kittycat claws extended there LOL.

She slams her anatomy AND her housing preferences in one swipe. That might leave a mark.  Laughing

said as only a southern gent could say, hysterical SB thanks for the heartly laugh as I head to bed  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: April 01, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

said as only a southern gent could say, hysterical SB thanks for the heartly laugh as I head to bed  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Nite Nonesuche - thought you'ld get a kick out of it  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: April 01, 2007, 10:55:14 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  and here I am still wondering what the reference to fake Ds meant.  You are a very learned man, sb Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: April 01, 2007, 10:59:14 PM »

To be honest Tibro, it was just an educated guess, an assumption from the context of the statement. I know as little about the indicated subject matter as it is humanly possible for any man to know.

It actually took me a mnute to figure out, so y'all don't feel bad LOL.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: April 01, 2007, 11:03:03 PM »

Embarassed I have a feeling someone is typing a response that is going to make me blush...  Embarassed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: April 01, 2007, 11:03:15 PM »

To be honest Tibro, it was just an educated guess, an assumption from the context of the statement. I know as little about the indicated subject matter as it is humanly possible for any man to know.

It actually took me a mnute to figure out, so y'all don't feel bad LOL.

I figured it out right away but I had to explain it to Red,  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 01, 2007, 11:04:56 PM »

Oh, I get it now, SB!  Fake D's refers to size of unmentionables?  In other words, a boob job?  WoW!  What a thing to say about somebody on a forum!

That may be far more than we wanted to know but it is entertaining to watch the cat fight.  This may call for popcorn!

Where is Blah??  And SuseBear??  And Hammer??

But Blah would be wanting popcorn by now I am pretty sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: April 01, 2007, 11:05:26 PM »

I don't know of anything else that comes in a letter size rather than a number size. It just seemed kind of self-evident...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 01, 2007, 11:07:22 PM »

Embarassed I have a feeling someone is typing a response that is going to make me blush...  Embarassed

Sorry, I guess that might be me but I was first thinking fingernails because they are sort of shaped like the letter "D"!  You know how some have whole scenes on their nails these days.

I think you handled that like the gentleman we all know you to be, SB.  Nothing to blush about as this is very common these days I think.

Just makes it all the more interesting if we know what they are talking about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: April 01, 2007, 11:10:20 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Thanks!  Laughing  By the way, at that link to Joran's site I believe people can leave messages  Wink

I see that yes! LOL. to get to the page to leave messages though you must go to this page, not the address on the FP, as I clicked on those. To leave him a message about his "work" click here. PS. You have to sign up for a free account   http://www.fotolog.com/bananarepublik
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.