April 23, 2024, 01:19:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128019 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #960 on: April 01, 2007, 11:11:40 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i like wolves
i like robots
i like cats

im not too fond of BATS

like RENFRO  Cool

YEP, that gummer sleeps upside down hanging from her shower bar.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #961 on: April 01, 2007, 11:12:46 PM »

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/eequalsmcskwarred.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: April 01, 2007, 11:12:48 PM »

I also remember the said Refugee's avatar and it was rather evident that she was making a concerted effort to portray herself in a, ahem, "favorable" light with regard to that subject, too.

I try really hard not to notice such things...     Embarassed  I really do. Promise.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 01, 2007, 11:13:06 PM »

Well, spring break is over and I'm back to work tomorrow, so I am off to bed.  Night Monkeys!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: April 01, 2007, 11:13:13 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Embarassed I have a feeling someone is typing a response that is going to make me blush...  Embarassed

Not me sb I am still too busy cleaning coffee splutters off my monitor screen Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: April 01, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
i like wolves
i like robots
i like cats

im not too fond of BATS

like RENFRO  Cool

lol Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 01, 2007, 11:15:19 PM »

Elaine,
That was a very nice find for you!   Very Happy Sometimes we forget that new things are available just through google and other searches.  Been ages since I looked for anything myself.  

Very interesting hobby, admiring illegal defacing of the property of others.  I am so glad you are still looking for we need to make every aspect of his  life uncomfortable until justice prevails Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: April 01, 2007, 11:17:14 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
i like wolves
i like robots
i like cats

im not too fond of BATS

like RENFRO  Cool

And I had just cleaned the screen  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Note to self : Do not have a mouthful of coffee while reading here.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: April 01, 2007, 11:17:51 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

So What Does Joran Van der Sloot Do as a Hobby? Train Graffiti Art

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/01/so-what-does-joran-van-der-sloot-do-as-a-hobby-train-graffiti-art/

This is the site of Joran's Elaine found.  Check out the front page train graffiti  Wink
ROFL! Great Job Klaas on that modification! Laughing

Thanks!  Laughing  By the way, at that link to Joran's site I believe people can leave messages  Wink

I see that yes! LOL. to get to the page to leave messages though you must go to this page, not the address on the FP, as I clicked on those. To leave him a message about his "work" click here. PS. You have to sign up for a free account   http://www.fotolog.com/bananarepublik

Hi, Elaine...the site says jvds was a memeber since 11/25/05....was he already in school in the NL at that time?  Just can't remember.  I know September, I think was release from KIA....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: April 01, 2007, 11:18:08 PM »

Note to self...do not take liquids into mouth and return to read comments on the forum.

Note to self... buy new monitor tomorrow. Rolling Eyes
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: April 01, 2007, 11:18:12 PM »

I also remember the said Refugee's avatar and it was rather evident that she was making a concerted effort to portray herself in a, ahem, "favorable" light with regard to that subject, too.

I try really hard not to notice such things...     Embarassed  I really do. Promise.
In the avatar that you speak of one couldn't help but notice that so don't worry .. Wink
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: April 01, 2007, 11:19:25 PM »

But what is it that has started the fight on refugees? is it still the excerpt/statement that Joran made and how it got out? That part I didn't see from earlier. Someone said they are "imploding"... huh?

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: April 01, 2007, 11:21:07 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Hi, Elaine...the site says jvds was a memeber since 11/25/05....was he already in school in the NL at that time?  Just can't remember.  I know September, I think was release from KIA....
In my opinion he was in school by then and didnt return to Aruba until break for Christmas..IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 01, 2007, 11:21:22 PM »

But what is it that has started the fight on refugees? is it still the excerpt/statement that Joran made and how it got out? That part I didn't see from earlier. Someone said they are "imploding"... huh?

Yes, the "notes" that SandraK posted..they are still fighting over that.  Now fighting with eachother.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: April 01, 2007, 11:22:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Elaine,
That was a very nice find for you!   Very Happy Sometimes we forget that new things are available just through google and other searches.  Been ages since I looked for anything myself.  

Very interesting hobby, admiring illegal defacing of the property of others.  I am so glad you are still looking for we need to make every aspect of his  life uncomfortable until justice prevails Natalee.

Thanks Anna! I bet he hates having Monkeys on his back! Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 01, 2007, 11:22:32 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

So What Does Joran Van der Sloot Do as a Hobby? Train Graffiti Art

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/01/so-what-does-joran-van-der-sloot-do-as-a-hobby-train-graffiti-art/

This is the site of Joran's Elaine found.  Check out the front page train graffiti  Wink
ROFL! Great Job Klaas on that modification! Laughing

Thanks!  Laughing  By the way, at that link to Joran's site I believe people can leave messages  Wink

I see that yes! LOL. to get to the page to leave messages though you must go to this page, not the address on the FP, as I clicked on those. To leave him a message about his "work" click here. PS. You have to sign up for a free account   http://www.fotolog.com/bananarepublik

Hi 2NJson, I would say yes he was in school in the NL at that time.  Remember he came home that Christmas and Steve Cohen said he would be brought in for questioning and he never was and then it was off to school again.  So they say.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: April 01, 2007, 11:23:19 PM »

Yes, the "notes" that SandraK posted..they are still fighting over that.  Now fighting with eachother.

Too many cats, not enough litter. The box needs cleaning out over there.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 01, 2007, 11:24:19 PM »

There has been mention made of more documents, some that would embarrass the vd Sloots.  I want to see THOSE as that book excerpt or whatever it was is just boring.

How do we get to see the other documents?  Does anyone think they will also be posted or that this first thing is a sort of threat to post them?

Could this be related to the DeVries discoveries by any chance?  I wonder how he got the photoshopped picture Joran had made of himself and Natalee.  Now that would certainly embarrass normal people.  I can't imagine having a kid that would have something like that cookec up.!  

Maybe he has other things.  I wish he would do another program about Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: April 01, 2007, 11:24:42 PM »

when people who are in the same LINE start fighting

IMPLOSION .........from within  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: April 01, 2007, 11:24:45 PM »

Elaine & San, thanks...I just was trying to remember....and your posts jogged my memory...in fact, I think he left for NL shortly after the release...iirc...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.