April 30, 2024, 11:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128173 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: March 31, 2007, 12:10:11 AM »

As musch as I hate to say this .. Girsl now a days.. can be a hell of alot worse then boys are  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Cops called me back.. little skank can kiss her bitch ass bye byes..
OMG I  am so mad too.. cop said he knows of her and shes bad news? said I dont know if I were you. if Id press charges?   WTF? cops  scared of a 17 yr old girl?  Whats wrong with that shit?  I todl thsi damn office rI used to wrk at 911,., and I am NOT STUPID,, and if I HAVE to my ass will go above his  head to a dectective  Twisted Evil
  He shit his pants.. Twisted Evil  I MYESLEF called the bimbo .. told the cop this as well.. I todl him I weasnmt mean to her.. and asked her NICE to let my kid alone. he dont want you.. Guess what she said..
  La la la la las ion my ear..  Makes for a  GREAT companion for JVDS IMO.. hey Joran.. her name is Nicole..!  She could be your friggin EVIL twin damn sistter.. the FACHEEM,.,.  (San and a few other Italians know what that means,., and it ISNT NICE!)      I am livid. sorry for the rant..  Embarassed
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: March 31, 2007, 12:10:44 AM »

SB,
It would only make sense to create such an elaborate cover up if there is something to cover up.  Something along the lines of what you describe had to have been the objective for otherwise, why such a cover up in the first place.  You don't cover something unless it is worse than what you are using for the cover.  That eliminates lots of things.

I also doubt the Kalpoes would have been included in this little disaster had they not had some sort of useful production role.  By now, a lot of people know what happened and yet still no one talking?

Signing off for today. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: March 31, 2007, 12:14:32 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
That's a shame, Angie. A while back, if I remember right, he had a very nice girlfriend. Did something change?

People should realize that GIRLS can do the stalking thing as well as boys. It's scary.

SB this BIMBO like my kid.. he wants nothign to do with her.. she stole ALL his books and a brand new coat out of his locker.. and guesss what? NOT a thing happend to her.. the frigign princiapl.. who I do admire.. is afraid of her. Shes on probabtion.. and alot had happened in the last 2 days.. I went to po po yesterday..  I have HAd it. My kid is NO ANGEL.. hes 6 ft 2,.,. and muscles.. tough kid.. to see him cry kills me..
  SIghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: March 31, 2007, 12:16:29 AM »

Nite Anna
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: March 31, 2007, 12:18:55 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Nite Angie

Niters Klaas.. lol
  I wasn t gonna go to bed yet... but I better soon..  Very Happy
  Have a great night all.

Nite Angie. I'm heading off to bed too.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Evil or Very Mad  I was gonna go to bed..  Ughhhhhhhh.. BS here now.  My kid has an evil bitch stalking him..  I am SO SICK of it.,.I just called 911.. and now waiting for a cop to  call me back.   Evil or Very Mad   So much for going to damn bed.
 I wish I were 17 yrs old for 2 minutes..  I would kick the living shit out of the little bitch.  I am usually nice.. but this is getting OLD..   I am so sick of it all.

Gosh, Angie, I am so sorry!  Believe me I know how evil some of these girls can be! Teenage girls can really be viscious and nasty.

Its sick.. it is.. Shes obsessed with my kid..  He is popular in school and good looking. <not  saying  that cause hes my son>
 I am so sorry for venting here...  Sad  

TY Casa
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: March 31, 2007, 12:25:09 AM »

Angie, she doesn't "like" your son, she wants him for one reason or another. Either money, or an ego trip, or just spitefulness, but he has something she selfishly wants and she's mad 'cause she ain't gettin' it. Unless she is jealous of some other girl, which also makes them do this stuff.

I am convinced our kids nowadays are totally clueless about what real love and caring are. To them, "love" is a biological twinge. Nothing more.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: March 31, 2007, 12:30:00 AM »

I am gonna go.. I got a NASTY email..  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  
 Said I sound like Anita?  
 I dont fuc**g  think so
 If my kid  does wrong. I know it and admit it.. and I have calked the damn cops on him MYSELF in the past. For using weed.. I wont put up with that crap.. not under my roof. He has been clean.. I get his butt drug tested.. and whomeevr sent me the email.. under a bogus name. you can go straight to hell.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  

Night all and I apologiize     Sad
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: March 31, 2007, 12:36:00 AM »

Hope things get better Angie. Keep fighting it...

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 31, 2007, 12:37:40 AM »

Angie~ Get a restraining order against the little delinquent.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: March 31, 2007, 12:40:57 AM »

Kids scoff at restraining orders. They figure the cops have better things to do than pick up kids who violate them.

I would say that Angie should call the girl's family but, trust me, I can see them in my mind's eye being just as bad as the girl. Angie's not likely to find help there.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: March 31, 2007, 12:44:38 AM »

Got a medical question. I have a good friend who has MS and is severely debilitated from it (no voluntary movement from chin down, and also cannot swallow without some aspiration) for several years. She has been having intestinal cramping. Colonoscopy shows no problem. Could it be the MS has effected the myelin sheath of the nerves that control the peristaltic movement?

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 31, 2007, 12:46:15 AM »

Eyelid check... they're drooping again.

Allergies aren't helping either. My left eye is almost swollen shut tonight. Any Monkeys considering ever moving to Natalee Country be warned: pollen is a KILLER in late March and early April around here.

Signing off for the evening!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 31, 2007, 12:50:51 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Got a medical question. I have a good friend who has MS and is severely debilitated from it (no voluntary movement from chin down, and also cannot swallow without some aspiration) for several years. She has been having intestinal cramping. Colonoscopy shows no problem. Could it be the MS has effected the myelin sheath of the nerves that control the peristaltic movement?

I would say yes.  As I'm sure you know MS causes muscle spasms.  The cramping is most likely a spasm.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: March 31, 2007, 12:51:21 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Eyelid check... they're drooping again.

Allergies aren't helping either. My left eye is almost swollen shut tonight. Any Monkeys considering ever moving to Natalee Country be warned: pollen is a KILLER in late March and early April around here.

Signing off for the evening!

Nite SB
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 31, 2007, 01:03:05 AM »

OK, I'm sorry but Medleyrelay really sets herself up for this.  She just responded to someone questioning what language Joran would speak in at home, thus probably write his diary in.  Keep in mind that Medley did go to Aruba around the time of Joran's birthday and did meet the family

Medleyrelay wrote:

Yes they do!!! almost all the time!!!  Even with an English speaking person right there, the are usually speaking Dutch!

This is what I pictured  Laughing

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: March 31, 2007, 01:06:31 AM »

Klaas!!!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 31, 2007, 01:07:24 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Klaas!!!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I feel kindof guilty but doesn't she realize how crazy she sounds most of the time?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: March 31, 2007, 01:08:14 AM »

Klaas!!!!!

I feel kindof guilty but doesn't she realize how crazy she sounds most of the time?

She's a loon. That's my professional opinion, too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 31, 2007, 01:10:37 AM »

Seriously - I saw her post and could picture them making fun of her in Dutch.  Of course, everything I invision is in photoshopped picture form, LOLOL  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: March 31, 2007, 01:11:52 AM »

Klaas!!!!!

She loves the attention...any kind. Betcha she saves it...err...maybe without the bubble words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.