April 26, 2024, 12:19:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone like dancing with the stars? replays here  (Read 9947 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 30, 2007, 11:55:08 AM »

I found this last season when I got so excited by a football player winning the competition  Laughing

It has videos of ALL season performances too !

http://journals.rpungin.fotki.com/dwts/

then the other night surfing I found this too  Laughing

http://www.learntodance.com/online-dance-lessons.htm

I continue to stand with the girl.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 09:39:51 AM »

None ~ I absolutely *love* that show ~ especially when they have music from the past ~ forget that hip-hop rap garbage ~ only my opinion y'all!
Glad to see someone else enjoys watching it ~ I can't stop smiling as I watch.... Very Happy
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 08:55:52 PM »

I love watching it too...really fun and it's amazing to see the progress of the competitors...

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 10:55:33 PM »

well I took 15 years of ballet and suffered through cotillion which is ballroom dancing in junior high, all taught by "miss ramona" who I wanted to be when I grew up  Laughing

I thought Emmitt Smith was about the cutest thing on two feet last season and I think Apollo could grow to be quite a top dancer too ! I"m glad I have you two to share it with!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 10:38:18 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
well I took 15 years of ballet and suffered through cotillion which is ballroom dancing in junior high, all taught by "miss ramona" who I wanted to be when I grew up  Laughing

I thought Emmitt Smith was about the cutest thing on two feet last season and I think Apollo could grow to be quite a top dancer too ! I"m glad I have you two to share it with!

Count me in too!  I fell in love with Emmitt last season!! Embarassed  I have conflicts this year and haven't seen any of the shows.  I am hopeful that will change this week!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 11:12:42 AM »

None, I loved Mario last year too, but Emmitt was certainly the most improved and the biggest surprise. And what a cutie! I am surprised by Heather Mills and very happy to see more of Apollo. I'be been watching him skate for years and somewhat following his careers...Our family loves to watch ice skating as well as dancing and gymnastics...

Bring Natalee home...
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 09:31:59 AM »

Glad that you all have favs.  Personally, I do not watch much TV and find most of these reality competition shows about as exciting as watching paint dry.
 Wink

I guess I am getting too old to matter to the sponsors any longer.  I find each year there are fewer and fewer TV shows or movies for that matter that appeal to me.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 05:59:36 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I remember when you sent me  Emmit footage and I wacthed him then! he is a cutie for sure!
 I havnt gotten to watch but one episode of it this season  Sad  Cause I am usually at work at night  Evil or Very Mad
   I have read alot of  icky things about Heather Mills.. and its sad. I give her credit for doing what she is with her disability.
  I  can dance.. but not that type.. and I betcha not one of those teachers could teach me to ballroom dance.. ROFL  Id be the one to make them quit I bet!  ha ha!!  Angie is not graceful whatsoever!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 04:17:38 AM »

How is Mrs Red not in on this discussion about Apollo? Wink
I love this show too. Apollo is great and so is Joey. Did ya'll see him tonight? He was great. As a huge Beatle/Paul fan I have to admitt I hate Heather Mills and pull for her to go home every week Evil or Very Mad  The scores they gave her tonight? ugh! And Billy Ray Cirus wowed me tonight. He's not on the same level as Joey or Ian or Apollo or even Layla but he was kinda hot tonight Embarassed

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 07:42:26 AM »

anyone watch last night? Cool

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 01:46:51 PM »

I would be more excited to watch if only Billy Ray would get a decent haircut!  What self respecting man of his age wears a mullet?  

Poor Miley must be so embarrassed.  Embarassed

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
anyone watch last night? Cool

No, but I read that she took a fall ... at the end - maybe during the bows?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I would be more excited to watch if only Billy Ray would get a decent haircut!  What self respecting man of his age wears a mullet?  

Hi, y'all!  I just wish he'd WASH his hair......ick.

I'm not a big Heather fan. . . .Clyde needs to go~started out liking him, but now he's putting forth as little effort as that Mr. P guy a couple of seasons ago.....

Okay ~ who's going home tonight?  What do y'all think?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 10:03:53 PM »

Well Clyde is speaking now and gosh I wish he had shown this much personality on the dance floor  Shocked what a gracious ending, he truly impressed me with his kind and generous comments.

Billy Ray.....oh don't get me started, he's a disaster in this show  Rolling Eyes

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 10:36:38 PM »

None ~ I thought Clyde was so gracious and well-spoken while saying goodbye . . . he was aggravating me last night and the week before.  He was really classy tonight.

Shhh......I'd kind of like to see Heather leave.....after Billy Ray, that is.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 05:31:46 AM »

I'll say it... I hate Heather! I'm a Paul Mcartney fan all the way. And I've paid attention to what she has tried to do to him "overseas". To me she is the B word. After all that I have to say that regarding dance only she is better than Clyde but I hope she goes next week. As a HUGE Beatles fan and after all I have read about this woman I really hope she goes next week...don't you play on my sympathies...Paul does not deserve what Heather Mills has tried to do to him. She is a gold digger. Heather Mills I hope you have raised a lot of money and I hope you finally go home because I'm I'm sick of your gold digger face....don't flame me I'm just on the side of Paul all the way!!

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 05:40:25 AM »

and go Apllo and Joey and ian and billy ray and layla and even john...who do you think is the best 3?

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 06:01:38 AM »

I think Apollo and Joey definitely, also Ian and Laila ~ I enjoy watching John 'cause you can tell he's really trying *and* having a good time!
Billy Ray's partner is nauseating with that smirk of hers....remember how mad she was last season when Emmitt won?  heehhee Wink While I'm on a roll - I am sick of hearing about Heather's leg - enough already - we  admire what she's doing ....
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 04:44:58 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Poor Miley must be so embarrassed.  Embarassed

lol. my Dad just recently (finaly) got his cut.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 06:36:15 AM »

tcumom, I think Heather may be enough already too  Confused and like you, it's hard not to like John for he does try so hard. I think Apollo is going to take the competition title though.........but why do you think the men are more popular than the women on this show? It is odd, isn't it?

Spooky, I'm glad your dad cut his hair then  Laughing and I do hope Billy Ray exits this week so we can focus on who really is doing the best job. I think John or Ian will be the next to go tho  Confused

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.