April 25, 2024, 02:27:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rohypnol, Progesterex and Date Rape HOAX  (Read 9497 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 30, 2007, 07:18:21 PM »

I received this email about another danger to our young women.
Cobar is a mining/pastoral town of about 6000 in the centre of NSW.

Sad, but true... Worth forwarding...
Please advise your daughters and send to as many people, this is very tragic.

A woman at a nightclub in Cobar on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her.
Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood, with Progesterex, which is essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug now being used by rapists at parties to rape and sterilize their victims.

Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals.

Rumor has it that Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol,the date rape drug. As with Rohypnol,   all they have to do is drop it into the girls drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before. Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.

The drugs effects are not temporary - They are permanent! Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses. Any female who takes it will never be able to conceive. The bastards can get this drug from anyone who is in vet school or any university. It's that easy, and   Progesterex is about to break out big every where. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it.

Please COPY this to everyone you know, especially girls. Be careful when you're out, and don't leave your drink unattended.   Please make the effort to pass this onto all you know......Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives. Girls, keep your drinks safe at all times, and men, look after the girls you're with.

Please pass this on to all your friends and family... Thank you

Carrie Charnock
Social Worker
Social Work Department
Orange Base Hospital
(02) 6393 3440

Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only and do not represent the official view of the Greater Western Area Health Service nor the New South Wales Government.

[/b]

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 12:03:20 PM »

Tib-

Thank you for this, having alerts to prepare young women this can happen is most appreciated. How horrible, utterly horrible they can not only rape a female but also snatch away her chance to have children. Predators grow more bold with each passing day, who will stop them?

I copied and emailed this to my daughter and hopefully she will cascade it to many others as a warning.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 12:34:14 PM »

I believe this is an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/progesterex.asp
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 01:37:35 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I believe this is an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/progesterex.asp

Thanks Buckeye!

Tibro - I'll leave this thread open for a bit but I changed the thread title to say it's a HOAX.  It is NOT true.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 07:23:11 PM »

Isn't that just the ultimate in these jerks' assault on a woman? Violate her and leave her unable to ever conceive. The gift that keeps on giving.  Evil or Very Mad

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 08:23:06 PM »

Sorry this was a hoax email, monkeys.
I do know the sender and checked out the reference but you can never tell for sure it seems.
The one thing now that makes me mad is when we all get too many of these things and we just keep dismissing them as bogus we will likely miss a genuine one.  Like the little boy that cried wolf too often.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.