March 18, 2024, 11:14:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theories - The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie  (Read 16820 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 30, 2011, 01:35:11 PM »

Ockham's Razor

A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »

IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

Afternoon - June 16th

1.  Caylee dies of an unintended drug overdose (chloroform) while Casey is doing whatever Casey does when she is suppose to be at “work”.

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

3.  Considering both parents are at work … Casey returns home.

4.  Casey changes a deceased Caylee's clothing.

5.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent the escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body in three garbage bags.

7.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's body in the backyard playhouse.

8.  Casey contacts and meets up with boyfriend.

9.  Casey spends evening at boyfriend's residence watching videos.

June 17th

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with boyfriend.

Afternoon - June 18th

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work.

2.  Casey borrows shovel from neighbour.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from inside playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24th

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jackson.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  Casey returns her father's gas can and leaves but returns home later.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter man.

5.  Realizing the plastic garbage bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the ordor baking powder.

JUNE 25TH- 27TH

1.  Casey complains of the foul odor to her friend.

JUNE 27TH

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 01:44:03 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the ordor baking powder.

s/b

Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 01:49:53 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

s/b

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother and father in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 09:45:03 AM »

UPDATED

IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

Afternoon - June 16th

1.  Caylee dies of an unintended drug overdose (chloroform) while Casey is doing whatever Casey does when she is suppose to be at “work”.

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother and father in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

3.  Considering both parents are at work … Casey returns home.

4.  Casey changes a deceased Caylee's clothing.

5.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent the escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

7.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's body in the backyard playhouse.

8.  Casey contacts current boyfriend and makes arrangements for later.

9.  Casey contacts ex-boyfriend - showers at his residence.

9.  Casey spends evening at boyfriend's residence watching videos.

June 17th

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with boyfriend.

Afternoon - June 18th

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work.

2.  Casey borrows shovel from neighbour.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from inside playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24th

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jackson.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  Casey returns her father's gas can and leaves but returns home later.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter man.

5.  Realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the ordor with baking powder.

JUNE 25TH- 27TH

1.  Casey complains of the foul odor to her friend.

JUNE 27TH

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 09:48:57 AM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete posts 1, 2, 3.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 12:30:51 PM »

UPDATED THEORY - JUNE 5, 2011

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.  While Casey is on her computer ... Caylee dies of a drug overdose (chloroforum).

4.  Upon discovery ... Casey's initial panicked response is to contact her mother and/or father.  Unsuccessful attempts were made a “flurry” of cell phone.

5.  When she considers that Caylee's unintentional death was the result of wrongdoing ... Casey's thought process changes and goes into cover up mode.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

10.  Upon leaving the area of the Anthony's residence ... Casey contacts Tony and makes arrangements to meet up.

11.  Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 08:38:00 AM »

Thoughts
1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.   Casey  she has put up the latter on the pool and Caylee is just doing what ever she wants Casey left the door open and stayed on her computer hoping that Caylee goes into the pool

Upon discovery ... Casey's initial panicked response is to contact her mother and/or father.  Unsuccessful attempts were made a “flurry” of cell phone. the cover up starts

Thats all I got . Janet covered the rest

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 03:32:46 PM »

UPDATE - JUNE 7, 2011

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

+++++

July 16, 2008

1.  Testimony reveals that George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be going to her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Testimony reveals that Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee at 2:30 PM following George departure's to work.

3.  Records reveal Casey is on the computer up until 3:00 PM setting up Zenaida MySpace page.

4.  Records reveal that in the following hour there is no user activity on cell or other than a 26 second call from George to Casey.

5.  Caylee is administered a lethal dose of chloroforum and a cover up persues.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

10:  Records reveal that In a fifteen minute span between beginning at 4:00 PM ... Casey unsuccessful attempts to contact her mother and father in a "flurry" of cell phone calls.

11.  Records reveal that Casey contacts Tony at 4:20 PM upon leaving the Anthony home.

12.  Records reveal that Casey arrives at Tony's plate at 6:00 PM with Caylee. 

12.  Testimony reveals that Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 27, 2008

1.  Testimony reveals that Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Testimony reveals that Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Testimony reveals that Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  Documents reveal that for 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Documents reveal that Casey abandons her vehicle.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 03:40:30 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

4.  Records reveal that in the following hour there is no user activity on cell or other than a 26 second call from George to Casey.

s/b

4.  Records reveal that in the following hour there is no user activity on cell or computer other than a 26 second call from George to Casey.

+++++

12.  Records reveal that Casey arrives at Tony's plate at 6:00 PM with Caylee

s/b

12.  Records reveal that Casey arrives at Tony's plate at 6:00 PM without Caylee

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »

UPDATE - JUNE 10, 2011

+++++

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home at 1:00 PM.  The understanding is that Casey will be going to her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee at 2:30 PM following George departure's to work.

3.  Casey is on the computer up until 3:00 PM.

4.  Other than a 26 second call from George ... between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM there is no activity on Casey's cell phone or computer.

5.  Caylee is administered a lethal dose of chloroforum and a cover up persues.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes/pull up diaper which are soiled by either vomit or feces.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head to prevent a further escape of body fluids from mouth, nose and ears.  She then places a heart sticking on the duct tape..

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside the backyard playhouse or in the trunk of her vehicle.

10:  In a 15 minute span between 4:00 PM and 4:15 PM ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to contact her mother and father in a "flurry" of cell phone calls.

11.  Casey contacts Tony at 4:20 PM upon leaving the Anthony home.

12.  Casey arrives at Tony's place at 6:00 PM without Caylee. 

12.  Casey and Tony rent videos.  Casey then spends the evening and night at Tony's place watching videos.

June 27, 2008

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home in the afternnon while parents are at work.

2.  She borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from temporary hiding place under the playhouse  or inside the trunk of her vehice.

3.  Casey buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.  There task may have been accomplished with assistance from Lee.

June 23, 2008

1.  Casey returns home accompanied by Tony.

2.  Tony breaks into the shed.

3.  Casey takes gas can/s from the shed.

4.  Tony places gas can/s inside the trunk of Casey's vehicel.

5.  Tony revealed that he did not detect a foul smell.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment finds her father home.

2.  When confronted by George ...  Casey claims she is there to pick up clothes.

3.  Casey returns gas can/s which she insists on taking from the trunk of her vehicle.

3.  George observes a blue bin in the open trunk but does not detect a foul odor.

4.  Casey leaves but ... returns later.

5.  With assistance from Lee ...Casey Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains in the blue bin inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  A foul order implies that Casey quickly disposes of her daughter’s remains very close to home in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  The bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle in the tranferring process result in a foul odor.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

_____

sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 04:01:16 AM »

I agree with the gist of these. The administration of chloroform to the death is hardly "accidental", but deliberate, and if so, what was the reason. Here's my theory.

Pursuant to the findings on the computer (Internet searches, etc.) I believe the child was likely injured, by either the mother or the boyfriend, internally, likely in some way that caused symptoms like a ruptured spleen (which was one of the searches), and the MOI was such that they could not go to the hospital, but euthanized the child by administering chloroform. I too suspect the tape on the mouth was to stop sounds and/or fluids, as already theorized and also possibly to hasten death.

That woman is a psychopath.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 06:40:16 PM »

UPDATE - JUNE 17, 2011

+++++

July 16, 2008

1.  George leaves for work at 2:30 PM.  Casey is on her desktop while Caylee is doing her thing.

2.  Casey is on her desktop up until 3:00 PM.

3.  Other than a 26 second call from George ... between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM there is no activity on Casey's cell phone or desktop.

4.  Caylee is administered an intentional lethal dose of chloroforum and a cover up persues.

5.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head to prevent the eventual escape of body fluids from mouth, nose and ears.  She then places a heart sticker on the duct tape.

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in a Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

7.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside the backyard playhouse or in the trunk of her vehicle.

8:  In a 15 minute span between 4:00 PM and 4:15 PM ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to contact her mother and father in a "flurry" of cell phone calls.

9.  Casey contacts Tony at 4:20 PM upon leaving the Anthony home.

10.  Casey arrives at Tony's place at 6:00 PM without Caylee. 

11.  Casey and Tony rent videos.  Casey then spends the evening and night at Tony's place watching videos.

June 27, 2008

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home in the afternoon while parents are at work.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from temporary hiding place either inside the playhouse or inside the trunk of her vehice.

3.  Casey buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.  The task may have been accomplished with assistance from Lee.

June 23, 2008

4.  Tony places gas can/s inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment finds her father home.

2.  When confronted by George ...  Casey claims she is there to pick up clothes.

3.  Casey returns gas can/s which she insists on taking from the trunk of her vehicle.

3.  George observes a collapsible blue bin in the open trunk but does not detect a foul odor.

5.  With possible assistance from Lee ...Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains in the collapsible blue bin inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  A foul order implies that Casey quickly disposes of her daughter’s remains very close to home in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  The bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle in the tranferring process resulting in a foul odor.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For the next 2 1/2 days Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »

UPDATE - JUNE 22, 2011

+++++

July 15, 2008

1.  Caylee meets her demise in her own bed following a violet altercation between Cindy and Casey.  Cindy had discovered earlier that Casey had stolen from her grandfather.

July 16, 2008[/b]

1.  Other than 3 one hour downtimes ... Casey is on her desktop all morning and up until 3:00 PM in the afternoon.

2.  Where's George?

3.  George leaves home for his workplace at 2:30 PM

4.  Other than a 26 second call from George ... between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM there is no activity on Casey's cell phone or desktop.

5.  Between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM .... Casey wraps duct tape found in the home around a deceased Caylee’s head to prevent bodily fluids from escaping via the nose, mouth and ears and ... a heart shaped sticker is placed on the duct tape.

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in a Winnie the Pooh blanket from her bed and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

7.  Casey backs her vehicle into the carport.

8.  Casey places her daughter's bagged body inside the trunk of her vehicle.

9:  In a 15 minute span between 4:00 PM and 4:15 PM ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to contact her mother and father in a "flurry" of cell phone calls.

10.  Casey contacts Tony at 4:20 PM upon leaving the Anthony home.

11.  Casey arrives at Tony's place at 6:00 PM without Caylee. 

12.  Casey and Tony rent videos.  Casey then spends the evening and night.

June 17, 2008

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home in the afternoon while parents are at work.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from the inside of her vehicle trunk.

3.  Casey buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.  The task may have been accomplished with assistance from Lee.

June 23, 2008

4.  Tony places gas can/s inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

June 24, 2008

3.  George observes a collapsible blue bin in the open trunk but does not detect a foul odor.

5.  With possible assistance from Lee ...Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains in the collapsible blue bin inside the trunk of her vehicle.

5.  The bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle in the tranferring process resulting in a foul odor.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For the next 2 1/2 days Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.