April 19, 2024, 07:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570125 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2340 on: June 03, 2011, 12:59:48 AM »

IMO, even if the defense team kicked out Baez at this point, KC probably has grounds for an appeal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't KC have to have an attorney willing to fight for an appeal for her?

The thing would be, what attorney in his right mind would take on her case.

On NG tonight, a man called in to say that he had a comment and then wanted NG's thoughts.

Caller said that he listened to the defense's opening statement and at the end of that, he knew the defense has lost their case, day one, in the openingstatement.  He asked NG for her opinion.  She said, first are you a cop, because you sound like one and he said no.  Long-story-short, NG said she agreed that the defense might have had a chance of just discussing KC they might have gotten one juror to hold out, but when they went to far and accused Lee of molesting KC and then accused George of molesting AND "hiding the body", they went too far and they lost the case right there - and that was Baez's tactical move. 

I dont think so by ineffective counsel, she has had a team since right after her indictment, two presently death qualified.

As far as what the caller said & NG agreed, yes the opening was "throw the spaghetti at the wall and hope something sticks," and some serious pasta at that.   George disposed of the body, Cindy left the ladder up, George & Lee sexually molested her, Casey has a disorder (pick one)....it was all too muckin fuch, way too muckin fuch for ANY of it to be credible.

My reaction was to laugh and say that's ridiculous.  I didn't even get angry.  I knew it was too muckin fuch!  ha.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2341 on: June 03, 2011, 01:09:49 AM »

I think BOBO is asking for the suicidal note because with that he can prove that he knew that Caylee was dead...and Cindy stop looking for Caylee 6 weeks ago it means that in her mind caylee was alive but not in George mind
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2342 on: June 03, 2011, 01:23:16 AM »

Remember this case where the law and medical records made strange bed fellows. Who knew that the ACLU would ever side with Rush Limbaugh? What would cause such a situation for hell to freeze over ... medical records:

ACLU Says Seizure of Rush Limbaugh's Medical Records Violates Florida's Constitutional Right of Privacy

http://www.aclufl.org/news_events/?action=viewRelease&emailAlertID=12

Saying Palm Beach County officials violated Florida’s constitutional right of privacy and state law when seizing Rush Limbaugh’s medical records, the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida today filed a friend-of-the-court brief in partial support of the conservative radio commentator, who is the subject of an on-going criminal investigation involving alleged "doctor-shopping."

The ACLU stated that its interest in the case is to defend “every Floridian’s right to privacy by ensuring that the state is required to comply with carefully crafted procedural protections required by the Constitution and delineated by the Legislature.”

“I hope the courts and the public can look beyond the celebrity status of the central figure in this case to the legal principles that protect everyone’s privacy,” said Howard Simon, Executive Director of the ACLU of Florida.
::snipping2::

Red

If Baez has George Anthony's medical records in his possession as he claims ... who do you think authorized the release?

Janet

No idea. I can't imagine that they were attained in a proper way, if at all. I would be shocked if med records of anyone other than casey or caylee would be allowed. Going after med rec's for fishing expeditions is not allowed.

Well, Baez says he has them and today was mtioning to include them in evidence for the trial.  So he must have them...so George either released them earlier to Baez or he had given Casey as the name of on the release forms..which is wierd since she was in jail then.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2343 on: June 03, 2011, 01:42:54 AM »

Geesh, heard this on NG - and I missed it playing in court -

NG said that when it was mentioned all the reward money that's out there for Caylee - KC said - "that could be my bail money".

Anyone else hear that?    Unbelievable!

So many huge nuggets of evidence in those videos! She said so so many stupid things! She sucks so bad at hiding how she's really feeling! Typical narcissistic nutcase.

Poor Caylee. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2344 on: June 03, 2011, 01:50:46 AM »

NG said that when it was mentioned all the reward money that's out there for Caylee - KC said - "that could be my bail money".

I heard it, iirc Cindy told Casey that the reward for Caylee's return was up to 225,000; and Casey said that was half of her bond.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2345 on: June 03, 2011, 01:53:40 AM »

I heard it, iirc Cindy told Casey that the reward for Caylee's return was up to 225,000; and Casey said that was half of her bond.

Yep...that is what she said....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2346 on: June 03, 2011, 02:10:29 AM »

Was Kc spending the day in bed with Tony the day Caylee went missing ever confirmed?

Is there a chance kc had been using chloroform to babysit and kc didn't stay in bed with Tony the day Caylee died, but rather her spending the day in bed with Tony and Florida day time heat and being locked in a hot car trunk is what caused her death?

I "think" what was confirmed was that the day Caylee went missing, KC was with Tony and they rented movies at Blockbuster (video shown of that happening) and Tony confirmed that they spent the entire next day in his bed....he even missed classes that day.  They never left the room.

That's what I thought and am praying that selfish kc didn't have a choloformed live Caylee in the trunk of her car, with a duct tape over her mouth back up, just in case she woke up before kc returned. Then decided she was protected from Caylee making noise even if she did wake up and decided a vew more hours won't really matter, but they did.

IF that was the case, isn't it likely that the duct tape couldn't be removed without showing signs there was duct tape, or possibly even taking the skin off with the tape?  Obvious tape mark damage and the fact a staged drowning wouldn't work since there would have been no water in her lungs might have lead to adding more duct tape to make it stick again and in the process coming up with the bogus duct tape kidnapping plan.
She's a piece of work!!!! I have racked my brain trying to wrap my head around how she was even able to handle her daughter in that condition. Me and my kids would have fallen apart and required help, had this situation so much as involved any of us finding the neighbors pet dead in our car and this was her own child.

If this was what happened did Kc deal with it because she was able to convince herself that the only reason she was in this situation was Caylee's fault, somehow convincing herself that Caylee deserves whatever actions are required to get rid of the evidence. A "you should have thought about that before...." attitude.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2347 on: June 03, 2011, 02:12:53 AM »

I think BOBO is asking for the suicidal note because with that he can prove that he knew that Caylee was dead...and Cindy stop looking for Caylee 6 weeks ago it means that in her mind caylee was alive but not in George mind

Wow-you could easily be right too. I wonder.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2348 on: June 03, 2011, 02:33:23 AM »

since bozo spends so much time on facebook... wonder if he has gone under any assumed names and gone into the blogs.. or even on his own... and said something incriminating.. maybe he is on FB dleting stuff lol or looking for  ideas for tomorrow.. funny how he spends so much time playing online .. and not working this case.

Exactly! He looks surprised (esp today when he objected in the middle of the video!) what's actually in the videos. I don't think he actually watched them. I honestly believe he gets all his info from here and perhaps other sites.

Or soley from his fantastic, credible client. He probably didn't bother watching or listening to anything, no need to since kc told him all the details. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if kc has since cleared today's stuff up with stories of a voice impersonator and illegal use of photoshop to make those incriminating videos look like her.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2349 on: June 03, 2011, 02:52:17 AM »

Wow-you could easily be right too. I wonder.

His suicide attempt was in January 2009., 13 months after Caylee's remains were found.   Unless George stated something specific to that effect & when he knew that, it doesnt prove anything.   Cindy testified she stopped looking for a "Zanny the nanny" 6 weeks ago.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2350 on: June 03, 2011, 03:26:11 AM »

This is definitely going to be a movie!

don't you mean mini series Wink
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2351 on: June 03, 2011, 03:26:28 AM »

I did a FB search and found no page for Mark NeJame from Orlando's firm...link please

I emailed Klaas for help....I obviously can't link it...that's where the problem came in

The correct link has been posted.  The problem is there is more than ONE Mark NeJame.  You picked the link to the wrong one likely in haste.  I KNOW you are a facebook friend of THE Mark Nejame.

There are 2 people listings and one business listing for Mark Nejame on Facebook. 

1.  The corrrect one
2.  The wrong one
3.  The correct place of employment for Mark Nejame (orlando atty)

I remember back when when NeJame first came into the picutre, I googled him or something, and he had a webpage which had a picture of his wife's tummy mold whlie she was pregnant, and there was talk about how weird that was.   Anybody remember this? 

I thought it was a mold of the baby's "behind".

Hmm, it could be that.  I did look for it before, but could not find it.  It was definitely odd, I do remember that. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2352 on: June 03, 2011, 03:27:14 AM »

Wonder if it's when Caylee was born?

Wasn't GA in the room when she was born...cut the cord?

I think that was a rumor.  When George testified, he testified that he was there but did not participate?  Am I right?  Not 100% sure...
Nope, it was true.  We saw pictures and threw up in our mouths a little.  That was back when Padilla was insisting that GA or LA was the father of Caylee.

I believe this is the photo in question.  It is not very clear and I wouldn't bet money on who is doing what:

Whoever took this photo needs some serious camera lessons. 

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2353 on: June 03, 2011, 03:28:50 AM »

Was Kc spending the day in bed with Tony the day Caylee went missing ever confirmed?

Is there a chance kc had been using chloroform to babysit and kc didn't stay in bed with Tony the day Caylee died, but rather her spending the day in bed with Tony and Florida day time heat and being locked in a hot car trunk is what caused her death?

I "think" what was confirmed was that the day Caylee went missing, KC was with Tony and they rented movies at Blockbuster (video shown of that happening) and Tony confirmed that they spent the entire next day in his bed....he even missed classes that day.  They never left the room.

That's what I thought and am praying that selfish kc didn't have a choloformed live Caylee in the trunk of her car, with a duct tape over her mouth back up, just in case she woke up before kc returned. Then decided she was protected from Caylee making noise even if she did wake up and decided a vew more hours won't really matter, but they did.

IF that was the case, isn't it likely that the duct tape couldn't be removed without showing signs there was duct tape, or possibly even taking the skin off with the tape?  Obvious tape mark damage and the fact a staged drowning wouldn't work since there would have been no water in her lungs might have lead to adding more duct tape to make it stick again and in the process coming up with the bogus duct tape kidnapping plan.
She's a piece of work!!!! I have racked my brain trying to wrap my head around how she was even able to handle her daughter in that condition. Me and my kids would have fallen apart and required help, had this situation so much as involved any of us finding the neighbors pet dead in our car and this was her own child.

If this was what happened did Kc deal with it because she was able to convince herself that the only reason she was in this situation was Caylee's fault, somehow convincing herself that Caylee deserves whatever actions are required to get rid of the evidence. A "you should have thought about that before...." attitude.

With that much tape even Casey would have to know the only way to get it out of her hair would be to cut it!  My daughter got a tiny piece of packing tape stuck in her hair this week & we had a huge mess on our hands. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2354 on: June 03, 2011, 03:43:27 AM »

I did a FB search and found no page for Mark NeJame from Orlando's firm...link please

I emailed Klaas for help....I obviously can't link it...that's where the problem came in

The correct link has been posted.  The problem is there is more than ONE Mark NeJame.  You picked the link to the wrong one likely in haste.  I KNOW you are a facebook friend of THE Mark Nejame.

There are 2 people listings and one business listing for Mark Nejame on Facebook. 

1.  The corrrect one
2.  The wrong one
3.  The correct place of employment for Mark Nejame (orlando atty)

I remember back when when NeJame first came into the picutre, I googled him or something, and he had a webpage which had a picture of his wife's tummy mold whlie she was pregnant, and there was talk about how weird that was.   Anybody remember this? 
As someone who used to travel to Orlando quite often, I used to see Mark Nejame's billboards plastered all over town. I'm sorry, but lawyers who advertise like that always make me think "Ambulance Chaser". Remember, Nejame originally had the Anthonys as clients. He may be on the "right side" now -- I am still VERY leary of him. -JMO

I was too in the beginning, and I emailed him to give him what for.  Told him how his clients are lying, casey belonged in jail, etc., but in not so nice words.   He wrote me back telling me to give them a chance, etc.  Anyway, after he stopped representing them, I wrote him again telling him how he had restored my faith in him for not cowtowing to Cindy.  He thanked me for actually writing to tell him I had changed opinions of him and that he could not in good conscience do anything to defend KC, and he would have done anything to find Caylee.  I could possibly go find those emails if I can remember the password to the email I created just to email him, LOL, and if I didn't delete them.  I found it.  I probably should not post it.   Here is just a portion. 

There was no way that I would support any defense of Casey as it was beyond evident that she was front and center and fully involved in the disappearance of Caylee. As recent events are unfolding concerning the discovery of a little girl’s body, it is beyond apparent that it is Caylee. It is heart breaking to learn of
details as they continue to unfold.

I was so angry back then at anybody who was helping the A's.  I even emailed the Guardian Angels for guarding their house when protestors where there while KC was on home arrest. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2355 on: June 03, 2011, 04:03:20 AM »

DAY # 9

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10236.0

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.