April 24, 2024, 05:59:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510070 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: June 01, 2011, 02:40:21 PM »

10 MIN RECESS

Ty Cappy.. what I was hearing I swore he said a SPECIAL BREAK til 10 til 3.. I was think WTH?   
My audio went out, didn't hear anything.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: June 01, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »

10 MIN RECESS

Ty Cappy.. what I was hearing I swore he said a SPECIAL BREAK til 10 til 3.. I was think WTH?   
For the smokers.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1022 on: June 01, 2011, 02:41:07 PM »

Mumbles, wait to get to the mike as you've been told dozens of times already!

You failed, sit down

Again trying to paint the picture that George was calm

When I'm really really scared.............. I appear calm, particularly when everyone around me is hysterical. It's awareness that somebody may benefit from being able to think and since no one else is, I'm elected.
I'm calm in times of stress or excitement.  But once the situation calms down I fall apart.  Like you I tend to be the 'go to gal' for everyone else.  But, my time comes too.

I think we're like George. He fell apart, but not at the moment.

Yeah, I'm with you, kitty! Eventually, I become a blubbering idiot. I've earned it.
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: June 01, 2011, 02:41:12 PM »

10 MIN RECESS

I LOVE your icon  Monkey Devil!
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #1024 on: June 01, 2011, 02:41:26 PM »

I'm guessing the whole ex-cop thing plays into his ability to remain calm.

I was unnaturally calm when I went to wake my friend and realized she had passed away. Granted, later on, I did freak out... but still, my healing process has been a lot "calmer" than many others who weren't even as closely involved... people handle things differently, that is not evidence of a crime in and of itself.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: June 01, 2011, 02:41:38 PM »

stupid mason asks the witness if he knew what flat affect mean! duh

Its a lack of emotional expressiveness, and mumbles was attempting to degrade this officer by asking him if he knew what it meant.   He's a donkey!

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: June 01, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »

10 MIN RECESS

For the smokers.   
Judge usually gives them 15 so they can get two in... ::MonkeyWink::Kind judge.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1027 on: June 01, 2011, 02:42:04 PM »

Found a link...........11:04
Sgt Posey is on the stand, Linda is questioning......

Missed some of it due to tech diff.  What was his job?  To take over the scene.  Did you direct the LE to take written statements?  Yes, I did.  Did that include Casey?  Yes, it did.  What happened then?  I walked and talked with Casey, to find out about her missing daughter.  Was this after you knew that the child was missing or kidnapped?  Just missing.  Did you see Casey return from Saw Grass without the child?  Yes I did.  Did you ask where else the child could be?  Yes I did, she said she was with the nanny, Zenaida.  Did you then take Casey for a walk?  Yes, I walked her away, her and her mother weren't getting along and Casey told him that her mother was trying to take the baby from her, I just wanted to let her know, we weren't there to take the baby away.  What did Casey tell you?  That she wanted to keep her mom from getting the child from her.  Did you have any further success, finding the child?  No, I did not.  What did you do next?  I called Det Yuri Melich.
Linda is done..............

Mason is up..............

Your are out of uniform, why are you out of uniform? Are you still LE, are you a det?  No, I just wanted to wear a suit today and look nice. I am now a Lt. How many sectors do you control? 6.  How many were there when you got there? 3 marked patrol cars.  Do you know how long the other deputies had been there before you got there?  I want to say 45 min before I got there.  Do you know what the call was for? Yes.  The call was for a stolen car, did you find out that was bogus?  No.  Was Casey handcuffed?  I don't know.  Did you hear anyone ask to take the handcuffs off?  No.  Not for any purpose? Yes.  Since then have you found out that she was indeed handcuffed?  Yes.  It was not in your presence?  I don't remember her being handcuffed.  Did you see her being driven to Saw Grass?  Yes, sir.  Did you see her put in the cage of the patrol car? Yes that was where Casey was put, in the rear of the vehicle.  When you approached the property of Hopespring Dr was that your first time there?  Yes.  Was the car in the garage?  Was the car trunk opened? Yes.  Did you call CSI?  No, I didn't.  Did you write any reports about the car?  No I didn't.  When you went for a walk with Casey were you in full uniform?  Yes.  How far did you walk with her?  40 yards.  Did you or anyone else advise her of her Miranda Rights?  No.  Did she have anyway to get out of Acevido's patrol car?  Yes, she could of asked to be let out.  Could she have gotten out on her own?  No, they can't be unlocked from the inside.  Were you present when Casey came back from Saw Grass?  Did she say see ya, gonna go out for the night now?  No, she didn't.  Was she kept there till Det Melich was called?  She was talking with 3 deputies.  Do you know how long it was before Det Melich arrived?  One and a half to two hours.  So Casey was in the house with all of those deputies for all that time?  No, they went in and out and walked around the house.  All the LE stayed that whole time? Yes.  You weren't gonna let Casey leave were you?  I can't say that.  What happened when Det Melich arrived?  Det Melich took over the case.  You are not part of any of the chain of custody, including your walk with Casey are you? No.  So you are the same as the protesters that came to the house?  What?  I don't get it and it made no sense.

Linda up...............

Were you advised by Casey that the child was alive and well? Yes.  Were you advised that the child was with the babysitter that night?  Yes.  Did Casey tell you that she wanted her mother kept away from the child?  Yes.  Were you there with all of the armed deputies?  Yes.  Do you remember George, Cindy, Lee, and Casey being there?  Yes.  Did you know that Lee left?  No.  Did you tell Lee or anyone else they couldn't leave?  No.  Do you know if you would of told Dep Acevido to tell Casey that she was going free and willingly?  Yes.  When Casey came back did you or anyone else tell her that she couldn't leave? No.  Did she walk and talk with you freely? Yes.

Mason up.................

Was George upset or calm?  Generally calm but upset.  Did he advise you he was an ex cop?  Yes he did.  Was Cindy upset?  She was upset, fearful, angry and calm.  Did Casey have a flat effect?  Yes, she did.  You know what a flat effect means right?  Yes I do.

Court is in recess for 15 minutes.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: June 01, 2011, 02:42:09 PM »

I am like the calm in the middle of a storm.  Have always been this way.  Now, when the storm is over is when I collapse, but during the storm, I'm the calm one.  During a crisis, I am almost emotionaless -- as I try to be the voice or reactor of reason.  Later, I react, etc.  It is not necessarily a bad trait, IMO

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: June 01, 2011, 02:42:12 PM »

You failed, sit down

When I'm really really scared.............. I appear calm, particularly when everyone around me is hysterical. It's awareness that somebody may benefit from being able to think and since no one else is, I'm elected.

I think it could be as simple as trying to ascertain what was going on & providing some calm in what was an otherwise "snitstorm" occurring.

could be GA LE training too
TY monkeys,for the img and the blow by blow,on the witnesses

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1030 on: June 01, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »

10 MIN RECESS

For the smokers.   

I wonder how they manage that with their hotel rooms? Many states have outlawed smoking in hotels. I'm not sure about Florida.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1031 on: June 01, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »

For me, it is horrendous how these duffense lawyers stand there and insinuate that an officer of the court is somehow lying.  Or, that they were doing something sinister.  I know there are some bad ones out there (and I know I have an uncle who is one of the bad ones), but are they not supposed to respect the law.  They are just stating what they were told to do that evening, and they go off on tangents about other times, inuendo, and I bet if he thought the judge would allow it, he would be askign his sexual orientation, if he is a drinker/smokers, etc. 

Are all trials like this?  The most innocent of witness, they go up there like the witness did something wrong.  What about their assumption of innocence, the witnesses I mean.  We are not supposed to jump the guns with guilt assumptions on their client, but they do the same dang thing and they do it to people who did nothing.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 01, 2011, 02:43:39 PM »

You failed, sit down

My hubby as well! He is very calm, but not guilty of any crimes. I think it's a lame accusation defense is making towards George.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: June 01, 2011, 02:45:00 PM »

10 MIN RECESS

For the smokers.   

I wonder how they manage that with their hotel rooms? Many states have outlawed smoking in hotels. I'm not sure about Florida.

I would assume the Chief Judge could order somewhere for them to smoke.  They would have half the willing jurors they did have if they were not allowed to smoke.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: June 01, 2011, 02:45:10 PM »

10 MIN RECESS

I LOVE your icon  Monkey Devil!

Thank you, but Brandi gets the credit!

Brandi:

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: June 01, 2011, 02:45:34 PM »

For me, it is horrendous how these duffense lawyers stand there and insinuate that an officer of the court is somehow lying.  Or, that they were doing something sinister.  I know there are some bad ones out there (and I know I have an uncle who is one of the bad ones), but are they not supposed to respect the law.  They are just stating what they were told to do that evening, and they go off on tangents about other times, inuendo, and I bet if he thought the judge would allow it, he would be askign his sexual orientation, if he is a drinker/smokers, etc. 

Are all trials like this?  The most innocent of witness, they go up there like the witness did something wrong.  What about their assumption of innocence, the witnesses I mean.  We are not supposed to jump the guns with guilt assumptions on their client, but they do the same dang thing and they do it to people who did nothing.
zoo
look who is calling the kettle black! baez/mason both liars and  BOTH bitter excuses for lawyers!

Loca
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: June 01, 2011, 02:46:39 PM »

So two LE came in and said they did not smell decomposition in the car one even said it smelled like garbage? And that is why nobody called for CSI is that correct?
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: June 01, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »

[/quote]

Hope I did this right  here in Florida you could ask for a smoking or non smoking room.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: June 01, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »

You failed, sit down

My hubby as well! He is very calm, but not guilty of any crimes. I think it's a lame accusation defense is making towards George.

Mine too.  I can be fuming about something, like this case for instance, and he is calm as a cucumber.  this is not about his famil, but things have happened where I am fuming in a family situation, and he is calm.  I rarely see him do more than talk loud, whic I admit can be really loud, but that's really it.  He looks down alot when it is serious.  He does this calm down hand motion when I am really upset. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: June 01, 2011, 02:47:20 PM »

You failed, sit down

I'm calm in times of stress or excitement.  But once the situation calms down I fall apart.  Like you I tend to be the 'go to gal' for everyone else.  But, my time comes too.

I think we're like George. He fell apart, but not at the moment.

Yeah, I'm with you, kitty! Eventually, I become a blubbering idiot. I've earned it.

I react the same way; "after".   Maybe George was trying to hold it together because of his wife.  The interesting part I picked up on is that George did tell LE of problems with his daughter.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.