April 20, 2024, 03:30:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 509956 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: June 01, 2011, 03:46:12 PM »

Of course bozo has no copies - LB put him in his place

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: June 01, 2011, 03:46:17 PM »

And he tried to be sneaky about bringing this in did not give this to state in discovery.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1262 on: June 01, 2011, 03:46:18 PM »

Ugh, his posts on WebSleuths, where he talked about his broken leg. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: June 01, 2011, 03:46:22 PM »

http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/live/casey_cam_shell.html  "Casey Cam"  Monkey Devil!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: June 01, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »

10 minute break while they discuss Dick Tracy. Geeez.......

Another waste of time & unnecessary attack on a witness.   There is NO relevance & does not go to his credibility or professionalism

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: June 01, 2011, 03:47:19 PM »

Dick Tracy--the name he used on that other sleuthing forum.

I was a part of that and he never even ONCE said a thing about the case. And bozo got the name wrong too. LOL

But, but this is his Mark Furhman moment.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: June 01, 2011, 03:47:37 PM »

Dick Tracy--the name he used on that other sleuthing forum.

Which forum? What is he talking about 
I thought is was on Topix

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: June 01, 2011, 03:47:37 PM »

I don't recall much about his behavior while in the forum.. I do remember about the time when people were talking about it, and suggestion it wasn't a good idea..  but aren't there a lot of detectives going under cover online and elsewhere, to get information on suspects? It's not illegal, per se, right?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: June 01, 2011, 03:47:39 PM »

Bobo never gave the prosecution copies of the WS posts that he is referencing as part of his discovery disclosure.  I feel an ambush here
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: June 01, 2011, 03:47:50 PM »

RUT ROO

Jury is being removed    Legal matter to be discussed

Bozo you screwed the pooch on this one ....what a pricola!

I can assure you there is NOTHING about that case he said. Now what bozo has manufactured I would be afraid to guess.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: June 01, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »

LDB said he never shared this during discovery     Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: June 01, 2011, 03:48:14 PM »

Apparently George and Cindy did come back after lunch.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1272 on: June 01, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »

How can any one with half a brain take her serious? Even if she was molested by her brother and dad with her giant 8 year old boobs that required her to sleep in a sports bra and all that bull chit.  Is it still not against the law to leave your child with a trunk nanny?  I can not believe some one has not absolutely beat her senseless by now.  When this is over, every tax payer in the state of Florida should have the opportunity to punch her in the face and her idiot of a lawyer for that matter.  I think they have it backwards ... I think she molested her whole family and every one else she came in contact with.  She is an insult to real victims and defenseless children every where.

awesome post!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: June 01, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »

Bobo never gave the prosecution copies of the WS posts that he is referencing as part of his discovery disclosure.  I feel an ambush here

It is & its also irrelevant.   It also has nothing to do with what was testified to on direct.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1274 on: June 01, 2011, 03:48:59 PM »

Of course bozo has no copies - LB put him in his place

LB: "I have not received any of this in discovery and have been careful to log all the defense has given, however if Mr. Baez would supply a copy to me now, I'll be happy to take a look at them at the same time the court does. "

You go, girl!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: June 01, 2011, 03:49:10 PM »

Bobo never gave the prosecution copies of the WS posts that he is referencing as part of his discovery disclosure.  I feel an ambush here

This should not be allowed as the prosecution has no information on this at all. Bozo is lying one more time.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1276 on: June 01, 2011, 03:49:24 PM »

2:52 Court is back from recess.......

Next witness is Det. Yuri Melich.  Linda is questioning...........

How are you employed?  With OC Sheriff Office for 10 years.  In 2008 did you have a different assignment?  Yes I was the Det Cpl for the Child Abuse Unit.  Prior to your promotion to that Unit, what did you do?  I was in the Homicide Unit for 2 years, prior to that I was in Home Burglary Unit.  Prior to that were you on a Patrol Unit?  Yes I was.  Were you called by Sgt Posey to Hopespring Drive?  I was.  Did you contact Casey when you arrived?  I did.  Were you aware that she gave written statements prior to your arrival?  I was.  Linda showing him Casey's written statement.  Were you provided that upon your arrival to the house?  Yes, I was.  Did you ask Casey if this was her statement?  I did.  Did you ask her if she filled this out?  I did.  Baez is objecting, JBP is looking at the statement.  Linda says that this statement has been verified.  Objection over ruled.  Statement taken into evidence and handed back to Det. Melich.  Published to the jury.  Baez tries to object again and JBP tells him, it's in now. lol.  Renewed objections on record.
Det Melich you see the doc in front of you?  I do.  Showing Casey's written statement.  He is reading the statement to the jury. Talks about Caylee, her age description and what she was wearing.  On Mon June 8th between 9am and 1pm, I dropped my daughter off with Zenaida Hernandaz-Gonzales.  I went to work and when I came back, no one was there and Caylee was not there.  I stayed there for awhile and paced back and forth and went to Jay Blanchard Park looking for my daughter.  I have been staying where I felt comfortable, with my bf Tony L.  I have been searching for her, here, there and everywhere from popular bars to blah blah blah. 

It goes on lie after lie, this is a statement that we have all read a lot of times.  She insists that Zanny has her and doesn't know if she will ever see her again..................

Did you speak with Casey that day? Yes.  Was it in the spare bedroom?  Yes.  Did you record your conversation with her?  Yes.  Linda is putting the recording into evidence over defense objections.  Is the transcript an accurate version of what was on the tape?  Yes.

The tape of the meeting between Casey Anthony and Det Melich is being played to the jury in the courtroom.

Asking her about her statement and asking her if it is true, she says yes, he tells her this is being recorded.  He warns her against fabricating a story.  Asks her if she wants to stick with this story, she says she wants to stick with it.  They go over her statement of what Casey says happened with Caylee.  It is all the same lies about Zanny and Saw Grass.  She goes into details about Saw Grass.  Has known Zanny for 4 years.  Talks about Jeffery Michael Hopkins who worked with her at universal.  She talks about his son and the fact that he has moved recently.  She says she got a new phone through Universal for work but she lost it.  She says she has one other number for Zanny and Jeff on her other phone.  She is trying to figure out her sims card.  She filed an incident report with her job at universal.  Talking about phone charging problems.  She left the phone on her desk and was gone for 3 or 4 days, she made a report about the phone missing 9 days ago to the people at Universal.  She is going on and on about looking for a new nanny, Jeff helped her out with Zanny.  Lauren Gibbs watched Caylee before this.  wow the truth in there, LAUREN EXISTS!!!! but she quit sitting for Casey when she found out that Casey wasn't working and felt used.  She started taking Caylee to Zanny in 2006-2007 first at one place and then moved to Saw Grass.  She goes on and on..........the lies are endless, full of details and names and relatives of all the non-existent people. 

She dropped off Caylee on June 9th, 2008, went to work, came back to pick up Caylee and no one was there.  She called and the phone was no longer in service.  She sat on the steps and waited, no one came.  She went to Jay Blanchard Park.  She was upset and frantic and didn't want to go home, she didn't know what she would say.  So she went to her bf Tony's apt, a neutral place.  Did you tell Tony she was missing? No, she didn't but she called Jeff Hopkins and Zanny's mom named Gloria.  She has no numbers for any of these people on her sims cards.  All of their numbers have changed a couple of different times.  She does have a current number for Jeff, if she can just find that missing phone, lol.  Do you still work at Universal?  Yes, where does Juliette work, she works at Universal with me but her number just changed.  She no longer works at Universal with me, she just moved.  She went to Fusion Ultra Lounge to find Zanny and a few other bars.  The only people she told Caylee was kidnapped was Juliett Lewis and Jeff Hopkins, she has no numbers for them, because of that darn lost phone. lol
Why didn't you call prior to today?  I was naive to think that I could handle this myself and afraid of my parents involved.  Fear of Caylee being hurt, just fear of the unknown.  Did you hurt Caylee in anyway?  No sir.  Are you afraid to say something happened to her and what people may think of you?  No sir.  Did Zanny have another job?  She was a seasonal employee for Universal.  I want to talk about money you may have taken from other people do you take drugs......ecstacy,etc...etc..etc? No.  Casey is giving more info about Zenaida.  Telling about Caylee, her hair, eyes, birthmark.  Anything else?  I just want my daughter back.

Linda up..........
Det Melich, did you leave to go look at place Casey told you about?  Yes.  Where did you go?  One of the places, Zanny's family had lived there at one point.  Off Glenwood and Robinson, 301 N Hillside.  Casey pointed out two windows.  Did you come out to find that Casey's friends lived on Glenwood?  Yes, came to find out that Ricardo and Amy lived on Glenwood, Casey never mentioned that.  Where else did you go?  Saw Grass Apts, Casey directed him.  They never got out there.  Casey pointed out Apt #210.  Where else did you go?  To Town homes that Zenaida had once lived, she didn't remember which one.  Did you go anywhere else?  No.  What else did you do? It was getting light out and Casey was gonna show him which Apt door to knock on, she never picked an apt out.  What time is it now?  Just after 6am.  Where did you go next with Casey?  I drove her home.  Did she have her cell phone?  I don't know, I didn't have it.  What did you do then?  I dropped her off at home, we had small talk and I told her I would look for Caylee.  Linda is done............

Baez is questioning Det. Yuri Melich. 

Do you ever go by the name Dick Tracy Orlando?  Objection JUST OMG!!!!
Baez wants to approach to tell JBP how this is relevant. 
Side bar..................

JBP is excusing the jury for 10 minutes for a legal matter.

How crazy is this? 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: June 01, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »

I believe these are the posts

Detective Yuri Melich Support Thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71041&page=10
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: June 01, 2011, 03:49:35 PM »

THANK YOU

Loca
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: June 01, 2011, 03:49:45 PM »

The name of the book on this trial needs to be "Character Assassination on anyone that dares to testify!" 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.