April 16, 2024, 01:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 509767 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: June 01, 2011, 05:16:12 PM »

As far as we know, Casey only had one seizure, in the presence of Jesse, after a night of partying.  ONE seizure.

Thank you tupelo!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 01, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »

As far as we know, Casey only had one seizure, in the presence of Jesse, after a night of partying.  ONE seizure.

But didn't she go to the doctor/ER and she checked out OK?  It was NOT an actual seizure?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: June 01, 2011, 05:17:10 PM »

But didn't she go to the doctor/ER and she checked out OK?  It was NOT an actual seizure?
I believe so, but can't find a link for that.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1643 on: June 01, 2011, 05:17:11 PM »

4:35 Court is back in session......

Det. Yuri Melich on the stand. Baez questioning. 

Det Melich, you arrived on the scene at 4am?  Yes.  The first thing you did was meet with Dep. Posey? Yes.  Without giving us any info, can you give us a general idea of what was going on when you arrived?  A missing person case.  What else?  Stolen money, something like that.  Were you aware that they took Casey to Saw Grass Apts at that time?  Yes but I don't know who took her.  Did you have any other information about Casey's actions that evening?  He saw the statement of Casey.  Did you feel sufficiently informed of the situation when you arrived?  I knew I was there for a missing child.  Did you see the Pontiac that night?  I don't recall.  Do you remember anyone talking about the car?  Yes, eventually someone told me about the car.  Were you aware that the child was missing?  Yes.  You never secured the car?  No.  You never called CSI? No.  You never secured that car in any way? No.  One of the first things you looked at with Ms Anthony was she was a suspect?  No, I thought she had a missing child.  Did you tell anyone to take the handcuffs off Casey? No, I didn't know she was in handcuffs.  You didn't think after you read her statement, she was a suspect?  No.  Her version is suspect to you, her story is suspect to you and she is not a suspect. No, she was not a suspect.  Did you read her statement over?  Did you notice that part of her statement was in quotations?  Yes.  That is the only part of her statement that is in quotations? Yes.  Do you think that something put in quotations it is to stand out, make important? No.  You later document in your report that she went somewhere to feel safe and you put feel safe in quotes. Did you put that in quotes to make that important?  No, I don't know why I put this in quotes.  The statements that you took from her that we heard awhile ago, do you have one with you? No, not with me.  Baez gives him one.  You are basically telling her she is fabricating her story aren't you?  No, I was making sure she was correct in her statement.  She tells you that she had known Zanny for 4 years?  Yes, almost 4 years.  She tells you that she was introduced to Zanny by Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, when you question her about Jeffrey Michael Hopkins she cannot give you any info on him?  Yes, she told me he worked at Universal.  Baez is going in circles I can't make sense enough of his questions to type them.  Asking about the Sim cards? Det Melich says he was just trying to confirm the info about the Sims cards.  You state has she spoke to anyone else and she says Juliette Lewis, she states she is one of my co-workers at Universal Studios.  You then to go on to ask her about a phone number for Juliette? Yes.  Then she tells you she is in New York and doesn't work at Universal anymore?  Yes.  But she has no number for this person?  She said she didn't have one.  Did you tell her this makes no sense?  I can't tell you what I felt, I can't tell you this was unique.  She only gave you two outcry witnesses and you weren't think at that specific moment that was unique?  Sustained.  You did nothing to identify these two individuals did you?  Yes, I went to Universal.  You ask her if she has a drug problem about cocaine,meth ecstasy and prescriptions narcotics?  Yes.  Then you ask her if she ever COMMITTED SUICIDE?  Yuri says no, cuz then she would be dead.  Laughter and Baez changes it to attempting to commit suicide?  Yuri says yes.  Baez asks if he asked her if she had been to Lakeside (mental health facility)?  Yes.  Did you ask her all of this because something just wasn't right?  I asked her because it was a normal way to proceed with an interview.  Asked about Casey having seizures, objection sustained.  Do you have a copy of your report sir? No.  Baez is showing Linda something.  Baez is done............

Det. Melich excused subject to recall.  JBP excusing the jurors. 

JBP says as of Friday where they think they are and when they will be wrapping their case up and when the defense will need to start.  LDB said numerically half-way with case in chief.  Scientific witness may take longer.  By the end of the week they could be up to witness number 49.  A lot of it will be marking evidence.  JBP will have another clerk ready to mark evidence and cart it away.  They will be playing the jail visitation videos within the next days.  Baez may have a slight chance of redacting but they think it will all be admissible.  They have all transcripts but a 2 hour visit with George and Cindy because of an error of possible duplication.  It may not be ready till Friday.  LDB says that she will have copies of the transcripts.  JBP does not want to read them tonight, he read enough to read last night.  Baez says that he may slow things down, what is new?  Baez is begging for JAC money for out of state witnesses, they need it five days in advance.  JBP asked for the motions and Baez says they are not ready, what  is new? 

Court is adjourned for the day till 9am tomorrow.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: June 01, 2011, 05:17:16 PM »

I am just now geting to see the bit about Amy.  Wow, Baez is doing his best to be absolutely despicable in the eyes of the jurors, isn't he?  What was that he did to her??  Implying with a certain tone of voice that Amy had a motive??  That she shacks up with whoever Casey is dating?  Honey, NO one could keep up with THAT list!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: June 01, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »

I can't help but have some sympathy for the Anthonys, even Lee because I don't know what I would do if I had my grandchild likely murdered and on top of that horror, stood to lose my only daughter by lethal injection.  I'd be totally bonkers long before now and don't think I could deal with it at all.

I can, however, pass judgment on someone like Joran van der Sloot because I know under no circumstances would I make someone else's child disappear then kill another in cold blood as he described to LE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: June 01, 2011, 05:18:31 PM »

Klaasend love the new av........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: June 01, 2011, 05:18:48 PM »

As far as we know, Casey only had one seizure, in the presence of Jesse, after a night of partying.  ONE seizure.

But didn't she go to the doctor/ER and she checked out OK?  It was NOT an actual seizure?

I don't think they said it was not an actual seizure, but that they could find no cause for it. IIRC they kept her overnight and ran a bunch of tests, so that will show nothing is wrong with her brain except evil.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: June 01, 2011, 05:19:56 PM »

2pm New witness on the stand..........

This witness works at Saw Grass Apts.  Did you check to see if Ms Gonzales was a tenant?  Yes I did, she wasn't.  I am having tech difficulties with CNN gonna find another stream.  Trying all streams and can not find one that works......I will keep trying.   
Didn't she fill out an application there and it was on the desk there? Wasn't Casey friends with someone in the apartment office? And she gave zenadias care description .. that's why that zenadia is seeing Casey.poor lady!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:12 PM »

2pm New witness on the stand..........

This witness works at Saw Grass Apts.  Did you check to see if Ms Gonzales was a tenant?  Yes I did, she wasn't.  I am having tech difficulties with CNN gonna find another stream.  Trying all streams and can not find one that works......I will keep trying.   
Didn't she fill out an application there and it was on the desk there? Wasn't Casey friends with someone in the apartment office? And she gave zenadias care description .. that's why that zenadia is seeing Casey.poor lady!
Woops car not care!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:13 PM »

As far as we know, Casey only had one seizure, in the presence of Jesse, after a night of partying.  ONE seizure.

But didn't she go to the doctor/ER and she checked out OK?  It was NOT an actual seizure?

I don't think they said it was not an actual seizure, but that they could find no cause for it. IIRC they kept her overnight and ran a bunch of tests, so that will show nothing is wrong with her brain except evil.

You're right, they could not find the cause for it.  I guess evil doesn't show up on a CAT scan.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:15 PM »

I recall hearing that about the seizure but never heard of any medication being prescribed.  Isn't that standard for seizure disorder?  Doesn't that always require medication?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »

A seizure now    O come on bozo you are ridiculous!

didnt jesse take her to emergency because she said she was having a seizure

Jesse Grund 911 Call: Casey Anthony Seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58yfyC1f_2Q

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF JESSE AARON GRUND
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

Page 9

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund,%20Jesse.03.090808.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: June 01, 2011, 05:22:39 PM »

I recall hearing that about the seizure but never heard of any medication being prescribed.  Isn't that standard for seizure disorder?  Doesn't that always require medication?
Seizure - drug overdose -- what's the difference??

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1654 on: June 01, 2011, 05:22:49 PM »

are we really listening to Bozo argue about quotation marks FTLOG!!!!!

LOL....  I know!  I wish Det. Melich would have just said:  "No, I don't use quotation marks to make something "stand out".  I use them to indicate that I am quoting what someone said.  What do YOU use quotation marks for?"  Sheesh
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: June 01, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »

Seizure - drug overdose -- what's the difference??

Or testing out the chloroform. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: June 01, 2011, 05:23:39 PM »

Ch. 6
Mark NeJame

"Maybe I'm a spiteful bitch".

This is a cornerstone and you will be hearing it in the closing arguments.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: June 01, 2011, 05:24:26 PM »

Has bozo cross examined anyone yet where he wasn't admonished???

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: June 01, 2011, 05:24:27 PM »

You're right, they could not find the cause for it.  I guess evil doesn't show up on a CAT scan.
If only.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: June 01, 2011, 05:24:48 PM »

are we really listening to Bozo argue about quotation marks FTLOG!!!!!

LOL....  I know!  I wish Det. Melich would have just said:  "No, I don't use quotation marks to make something "stand out".  I use them to indicate that I am quoting what someone said.  What do YOU use quotation marks for?"  Sheesh

It was obvious Baez didn't have a clue what they are used for and thought it meant something was important and this man is a lawyer!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.