March 29, 2024, 08:18:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 508772 times)
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1680 on: June 01, 2011, 05:43:44 PM »

I recall hearing that about the seizure but never heard of any medication being prescribed.  Isn't that standard for seizure disorder?  Doesn't that always require medication?

Yes and if you have a seizure your license is taken away. They don't want you driving.
It doesn't always require medication. The driver's license is usually suspended for 6 months.

Sorry, my mistake. The point I was trying to make is they probably would have investigated it much further and at the very least temporarily suspended her license.

I agree completely.

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: June 01, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »

As far as we know, Casey only had one seizure, in the presence of Jesse, after a night of partying.  ONE seizure.

But didn't she go to the doctor/ER and she checked out OK?  It was NOT an actual seizure?

I don't think they said it was not an actual seizure, but that they could find no cause for it. IIRC they kept her overnight and ran a bunch of tests, so that will show nothing is wrong with her brain except evil.

You're right, they could not find the cause for it.  I guess evil doesn't show up on a CAT scan.

How about Klaas twirling around with that new awesome Avi...and reminding us to stay on topic?  I am jealous ..can u tell?

Now about this seizure... I don't think we really know what the Hospital tests showed...do we?  Didn't we get all this from Cindy?  Or am I confused?  Wouldn't be the first time.  

I am voting for what Turbo said....let's open that previous medical treatment door!!!  

They are really scraping the bottom of every barrel for one scintilla of dirt on everybody else...like poor Amy...drinks & parties a lot?  Hello...she had a job..paid her own bills, bought her own car, fed her own self, etc.  and DID NOT have a baby to take care of.  She was old enough & responsible enough to do whatever she damn well pleased!!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: June 01, 2011, 05:47:25 PM »

I recall hearing that about the seizure but never heard of any medication being prescribed.  Isn't that standard for seizure disorder?  Doesn't that always require medication?

Yes and if you have a seizure your license is taken away. They don't want you driving.

Yup that happened to a friend of my husbands. They just thought he had a seizure and took his license away until they could be sure and they wouldn't let him work for a while until he was in the clear.

It recently happened to a family friend - no history of seizures... he had one, no one knew why, they took his license away from him permanently (as they knew that it was a seizure) and then found out he had inoperable brain tumors. 

That is neither here nor there, but what I'm getting at is if they did not take steps to revoke her license even temporarily, that's as good as saying nope she didn't really have a seizure.

Your poor friend!

Yup, she didn't lose her license at all for any period of time...that's very telling.

I know a sociopath who faked having those until the doctor finally flat out told her mother there is no evidence of it and that was that. Made me wonder if kc was just faking it for some reason too like she was...not just she over did with booze and pills but maybe faking something to get her butt out of trouble for something or another. Maybe to help some lie she told. Who knows with that cracked pot. But she didn't have a seizure.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1683 on: June 01, 2011, 05:49:39 PM »

Prior case handled by Baez, You really want to look at this later:

Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony called defective lawyer by former client

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/jose-baez-attorney-for-casey-anthony-called-defective-lawyer-by-former-client

Catching up, sorry if this has already been posted.........

A comment below the article linked above:

(from Hanya 7 months ago)
PLZ NOTIFY THE PROSECUTION before the case is TRIED THEN THROWN OUT! The prosecution needs to get Baez’ DNA from a coffee cup or something BECAUSE…if Casey is found guilty, the whole thing will be THROWN OUT without trying her ever again IF IT IS DISCOVERED AFTER THE TRIAL THAT BAEZ IS THE DADDY…which is why I think they keep him as their attorney. He looks EXACTLY like Caylee…put the pictures up side by side, his & hers…same everything!!!! I don’t doubt it. Yes I know Casey said she had no relationship with Baez and that a girl in the police department referred him to her as a lawyer…but EVERYONE KNOWS what a pathological liar Casey is. PLEASE, do whatever you can to notify & motivate the Prosecution to confirm by DNA testing that Baez is (or is not) Caylee’s daddy NOW, because if he is, and Casey is found guilty, it will be completely thrown out once his relationship to Casey/Caylee is revealed. I don’t want to see that happen if he is the daddy.

----------

And all I can say is....      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: June 01, 2011, 05:52:42 PM »

Prior case handled by Baez, You really want to look at this later:

Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony called defective lawyer by former client

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/jose-baez-attorney-for-casey-anthony-called-defective-lawyer-by-former-client

Catching up, sorry if this has already been posted.........

A comment below the article linked above:

(from Hanya 7 months ago)
PLZ NOTIFY THE PROSECUTION before the case is TRIED THEN THROWN OUT! The prosecution needs to get Baez’ DNA from a coffee cup or something BECAUSE…if Casey is found guilty, the whole thing will be THROWN OUT without trying her ever again IF IT IS DISCOVERED AFTER THE TRIAL THAT BAEZ IS THE DADDY…which is why I think they keep him as their attorney. He looks EXACTLY like Caylee…put the pictures up side by side, his & hers…same everything!!!! I don’t doubt it. Yes I know Casey said she had no relationship with Baez and that a girl in the police department referred him to her as a lawyer…but EVERYONE KNOWS what a pathological liar Casey is. PLEASE, do whatever you can to notify & motivate the Prosecution to confirm by DNA testing that Baez is (or is not) Caylee’s daddy NOW, because if he is, and Casey is found guilty, it will be completely thrown out once his relationship to Casey/Caylee is revealed. I don’t want to see that happen if he is the daddy.

----------

And all I can say is....      

Did Baez's mother write this?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1685 on: June 01, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Ws and SM was just mentioned.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: June 01, 2011, 05:53:54 PM »

When and will we ever hear the results of the psych eval on Casey? TIA an angelic monkey

I'd like to know this, too.

Well..probably not until the defense puts it out there in sentencing phase for mitigation..or maybe not all IF THEY ARE SMART.

CASEY IS NOT MENTALLY ILL.

SHE HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER, SOCIOPATHY, THAT IS COMBINED WITH CONDUCT DISORDER AND ANTISOCIAL DISORDER. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: June 01, 2011, 05:57:10 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Can you elaborate, especially about Scared Monkeys???

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: June 01, 2011, 05:58:24 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Need to set up a lottery system for visitors in court.  The State of Florida has already spent enough on this trial.  There are liability issues now.  Crowd gathers to be in line and they have to be across the street from the courthouse.  People running back and forth across Orange Avenue.  When have to be first in line and opening time, it's creating crowds rushing, running and pushing others.

for those who have never been to Orlando, Florida ,surprising in the gmap look its more quite than i had ever seen it
in the rightside back ground is the court building,the tall one
425 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801

http://tinyurl.com/3ledlv7

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: June 01, 2011, 06:01:39 PM »

Considering the incompetence of the defence attorney ... is it possible if Casey does receive the death penalty or LWOP ... she can appeal that decision.  In other words ... will we be going through this trial process again in the future?

Janet

Hi Janet,

Yes and No.

Yes, she can appeal.

But before the appeal is heard and a new hearing held a panel of judges will look over her claims..and her having an incompettent attorney won't float..she has 6 attorney's there today..she has plenty of legal help..and has been in court for every motion since day one..for that reason.

So no she will not win a new trial on appeal due to bad lawyering..she has 6.

Scott Peterson remains on death row and is still waiting for his first appeal.
On March 16, 2005, Judge Alfred A. Delucchi formally sentenced Peterson to death,
He's still waiting

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: June 01, 2011, 06:02:53 PM »

A seizure now    O come on bozo you are ridiculous!

didnt jesse take her to emergency because she said she was having a seizure

Jesse Grund 911 Call: Casey Anthony Seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58yfyC1f_2Q

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF JESSE AARON GRUND
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

Page 9

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund,%20Jesse.03.090808.pdf

Im fully aware of what Jesse said, Bozo asked Yuri if Casey mentioned one while he was interviewing her.  Besides, I dont believe Casey had a seizure more than a reaction to taking pills & drinking or "drinking too many red bulls."

Yup.  The transcript says Casey believed that drinking too many Red Bulls caused what may have been a seizure.

It does not matter whether or not we believe the incident that motivated Jesse to call 911 involved a seizure.  The professional opinion of those who treated Casey at the hospital is where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: June 01, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »

Cappuccino I have a question for you. Casey's written statement where she says she last saw Caylee in a "pink shirt" and the fact is there was a pick shirt found with her remains. Does that not directly connect her to where Caylee was left? 
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1692 on: June 01, 2011, 06:04:09 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Mark NeJame

was talking about crime blogs and said " like SM and WS "
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: June 01, 2011, 06:06:15 PM »

I love the way NONE of these witnesses have let the Defense push them around at all.  Baez has not been able to impeach or make even one of them not seem credible.  He has only done that to himself and his client.  This is the worse defense I have ever seen in such a high profile case.

I think I am rivetted to watching this to see what utter stupidity Jose will produce next.

Having studied sociopaths for years now, I think most of us know that they never understand why people don't believe them.  So maybe Baez is one too since he thinks people are actually going to believe that wild tale of a defense.  He lies just like his client.  A sociopath defending one.

A match made in Heaven to be sure!   I think the entire opening statement is totally unbelievable.  The part that really made me hysterical was the leap...and it was a huge leap...that George hid the body....and Kronk found it...and saved it till Dec. 11.  
What can you say to this?  

Did Bozo think that after that opening statement that the SA would cancel all their witnesses & experts that they had found and deposed and scheduled..and try their case HIS way?  Is that why he doesn't have all the files in court and seems so ill-prepared???  Well, you sure got a new think coming Byazz...the State proceeded along as if they never even heard him!!!!

What an idiot!!  No wonder Lyons quit!!!  Not that I agree with her philosophy, but I do respect her more for leaving than for joining in the first place.  Remember Lyons would try to get ICA to acknowledge her parents?  Was Baez plotting this back then & Lyons saw her way out using transportation expensed?  So many questions that we may never know the answers.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: June 01, 2011, 06:06:55 PM »

I don't believe for a second Baez is Caylees father. KC would have milked that gravy train for $$...whether through child support or hush money.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: June 01, 2011, 06:07:17 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Mark NeJame

Thank you

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: June 01, 2011, 06:08:19 PM »

I had missed Amy on the stand and just now watching bobo attacking her! I cannot watch any more of it! Is he going to attack every single witness that takes the stand? He actually made me feel sorry for Cindy Anthony and I never thought that would ever happen!

Amy has amazing fortitude...but then you'd have to have that if you were friends with a fibbing thief like kc. Poor girl!

Can baez continue to throw mud like this over and over again? I mean really, is that allowed?

Monkey hugs,
Nora
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: June 01, 2011, 06:09:49 PM »

Considering the incompetence of the defence attorney ... is it possible if Casey does receive the death penalty or LWOP ... she can appeal that decision.  In other words ... will we be going through this trial process again in the future?

Janet

Hi Janet,

Yes and No.

Yes, she can appeal.

But before the appeal is heard and a new hearing held a panel of judges will look over her claims..and her having an incompettent attorney won't float..she has 6 attorney's there today..she has plenty of legal help..and has been in court for every motion since day one..for that reason.

So no she will not win a new trial on appeal due to bad lawyering..she has 6.

BBM
i so hope that is true, all i can see is guilty,the DP,and done with casey anthony

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: June 01, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Casey-Marie-Anthony/168926503167240?ref=ts&sk=wall

In case anyone wants to add their 2 cents.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: June 01, 2011, 06:14:18 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Mark NeJame

Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.