March 29, 2024, 02:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 508759 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1740 on: June 01, 2011, 06:43:20 PM »

Was it Ricardo who went to sleep with Caylee in the bed with them and woke up with her gone?   We know Casey didn't take her home at that hour so where was this baby? 

Yes, it was Ricardo and yes, we would all like to know what she did with Caylee that night. 

Yeah, I REALLY want to know!  I think she drugged her and put her in the trunk of her car but that's just me.  And lots of other people.  I hope a big deal is made of this as it could lead to cause of death.

Nancy Grace is going to be saying "Bombshell" a lot tonight!

OH I agree Anna the only thing that stops me from thinking it's the trunk of the car is the heat in Florida, even at night.   I'll have to check the weather back then.
But if she put Caylee in the trunk, she still would have been alive the next day because wasn't Father's Day the 15th? Or do i have my dates wrong again?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: June 01, 2011, 06:44:14 PM »

you know what bugs me about bozo baez,he smiles/smirks like he has the all time secret of secrets
and he actually has crapola
I read about the nilton diaz man .. that jose represented. He was found guilty! baez held out information to the state! because he wanted to surprise them.. trial by ambush did not work.. the man was very upset.. hollered ineffective counsel... I dont remember but I seem to recall that baez came back with a snark about that.

so when this case ends and casey goes to the skank tank she is going to curse baez!!

You see................. this is where Baez is messing up!!! Casey WILL turn on him after she is convicted. She will claim Bozo LIED -- he could get disbarred.

I hope it isn't off topic to say this: I hope he does get disbarred. He's disrespectful of the judicial system. A long time ago (many years) when I lived in New Orleans, someone got arrested at a McDonald's for "assaulting food" when they threw a hamburger at the wall of the establishment. Not sure if they still have that law; but my point is, there should be a law against "complete disregard for a respectful judicial process." at least show respect to judge for crying out loud!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1742 on: June 01, 2011, 06:44:28 PM »

Anyone heard about why Amy was included in the sidebar yet? I would like to know what she thought was so important.

On HLN it was mentioned that Amy now supposedly lives in Europe.  Maybe she was trying to explain that and find out if they would finish all their questioning of her, with no recall, so she could go home? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: June 01, 2011, 06:44:46 PM »

Was it Ricardo who went to sleep with Caylee in the bed with them and woke up with her gone?   We know Casey didn't take her home at that hour so where was this baby? 

I hate to type this, even think about it... but I do think our precious Caylee slept in the trunk for part of that night.  Doesn't seem to be any other explanation.   

Me too, she wanted to get rid of her to move in with Tony and party. Imo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: June 01, 2011, 06:45:26 PM »

I have gotten complaints today from people regarding QUOTING long posts (mostly DNS and IP info and not necessarily regarding the trial).  If I get a complaint I will move the post the the break room.  Please don't make more work for us.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: June 01, 2011, 06:46:35 PM »

Anyone heard about why Amy was included in the sidebar yet? I would like to know what she thought was so important.

On HLN it was mentioned that Amy now supposedly lives in Europe.  Maybe she was trying to explain that and find out if they would finish all their questioning of her, with no recall, so she could go home? 

Whatever it was, she seemed happy about the outcome. Or maybe she was just smiling to not let on anything. But I think she was happy.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: June 01, 2011, 06:48:41 PM »

I hate to type this, even think about it... but I do think our precious Caylee slept in the trunk for part of that night.  Doesn't seem to be any other explanation.   

Me too, she wanted to get rid of her to move in with Tony and party. Imo.

My apologies to whomever brought tis up earlier......................... Caylee was just getting old enough to start verbalizing about her treatment by Casey. She became a huge "liability" besides a "inconvenience".

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: June 01, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »

I have gotten complaints today from people regarding QUOTING long posts (mostly DNS and IP info and not necessarily regarding the trial).  If I get a complaint I will move the post the the break room.  Please don't make more work for us.

Sorry! I usually try to remember to snip it. My deepest apologies. Thanks for editing it for me!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: June 01, 2011, 06:50:37 PM »

Yes, it was Ricardo and yes, we would all like to know what she did with Caylee that night. 

Yeah, I REALLY want to know!  I think she drugged her and put her in the trunk of her car but that's just me.  And lots of other people.  I hope a big deal is made of this as it could lead to cause of death.

OH I agree Anna the only thing that stops me from thinking it's the trunk of the car is the heat in Florida, even at night.   I'll have to check the weather back then.
But if she put Caylee in the trunk, she still would have been alive the next day because wasn't Father's Day the 15th? Or do i have my dates wrong again?
In Cindys affidavits she said last time she saw Caylee was June 7 but said she got dates mixed up. Maybe June 9 is incorrect that Ricardo last saw Caylee. I didn't see all his testimony.
Last time Tony saw Caylee was June 2. Casey moved in with tony June 9 or 10. I think.
I think Cindy was looking for Caylee during that time.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: June 01, 2011, 06:52:12 PM »

did Ricardo ever say he saw Caylee,again after that nite,and did he mention what date that happened
It was June 9 and nope he never saw her again.

casey had someplace she kept caylee, bc caylee was seen (correct me if im wrong on the date )
at the nursing home with GGD,on video reading 6/15/08
wonder if she had an apt,camper,something,she kept caylee at nite, i wonder if that place ran out of access
or an accomplice that kept caylee,and is either dead or just never came forward

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1750 on: June 01, 2011, 06:52:27 PM »

When and will we ever hear the results of the psych eval on Casey? TIA an angelic monkey

I'd like to know this, too.

Well..probably not until the defense puts it out there in sentencing phase for mitigation..or maybe not all IF THEY ARE SMART.

CASEY IS NOT MENTALLY ILL.

SHE HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER, SOCIOPATHY, THAT IS COMBINED WITH CONDUCT DISORDER AND ANTISOCIAL DISORDER. 

thanks for responding to this.  This case is really making me want to take the LSAT! I find following cases so interesting!!! but I know nothing!!!

I totally believe that she has a personality disorder but would LOVE more than anything (I would even ask for it for Christmas!) to know those darned psych eval results. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: June 01, 2011, 06:52:52 PM »

Cappuccino I have a question for you. Casey's written statement where she says she last saw Caylee in a "pink shirt" and the fact is there was a pick shirt found with her remains. Does that not directly connect her to where Caylee was left? 

It connects Casey to having knowledge what she was wearing that day, now that the defense pinpointed the date I'd say it could be perceived that Casey also has knowledge where Caylee was (O god it pains me to say it) disposed of.  IF it was an accident she would have been screaming to say it was long ago & there is no way the defense can put George in her car or disposing the body with certainty.   I would find that George's cell pings & phone records would disprove that theory inandofitself.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: June 01, 2011, 06:54:08 PM »

Have they played the phone call where casey wants TL phone number and if yes who was on the stand ? I have watched the whole trial and can't remember if it was played or I heard one of the talking heads on TV play it.
Thanks

Monkey hugs
OOPs.....Cindy was on the stand, IIRC.

Thank you  an angelic monkey
stacey
dunno if anybody answered you! but yes that jailhouse visit was played yesterday.

Loca
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: June 01, 2011, 06:55:10 PM »

casey had someplace she kept caylee, bc caylee was seen (correct me if im wrong on the date )
at the nursing home with GGD,on video reading 6/15/08
wonder if she had an apt,camper,something,she kept caylee at nite, i wonder if that place ran out of access
or an accomplice that kept caylee,and is either dead or just never came forward

I was thinking about this, too. Did they ever process that empty apt and/or house? No one would show that leasing model during the night time, and if she put her asleep in there, that could be it. Caylee had to be somewhere! To quote the state, "Where was Caylee?"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1754 on: June 01, 2011, 06:55:20 PM »

In Cindys affidavits she said last time she saw Caylee was June 7 but said she got dates mixed up. Maybe June 9 is incorrect that Ricardo last saw Caylee. I didn't see all his testimony.
Last time Tony saw Caylee was June 2. Casey moved in with tony June 9 or 10. I think.
I think Cindy was looking for Caylee during that time.
Cindy had Caylee on the 15th because the video at the Nursing home. So Caylee was alive up until that evening, I really think the fight with Cindy over the $$ stolen from Ms Plesea was the straw that broke the camel's back and KC killed Caylee because she is a spiteful b*tch.

I could be and probably am wrong. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1755 on: June 01, 2011, 06:55:36 PM »

Cappuccino I have a question for you. Casey's written statement where she says she last saw Caylee in a "pink shirt" and the fact is there was a pick shirt found with her remains. Does that not directly connect her to where Caylee was left? 

It connects Casey to having knowledge what she was wearing that day, now that the defense pinpointed the date I'd say it could be perceived that Casey also has knowledge where Caylee was (O god it pains me to say it) disposed of.  IF it was an accident she would have been screaming to say it was long ago & there is no way the defense can put George in her car or disposing the body with certainty.   I would find that George's cell pings & phone records would disprove that theory inandofitself.

WOW just thought of something, sorry if it's been mentioned before.

If Caylee drowned in the pool, how was she wearing a pink shirt when Casey last saw her--and also what her remains were found wearing! No one puts a t-shirt on a drowned little girl!  Sorry if this has been brought up before but I think it may be a decent argument somewhere down the line for the state, IMHO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: June 01, 2011, 06:55:49 PM »

A seizure now    O come on bozo you are ridiculous!

didnt jesse take her to emergency because she said she was having a seizure

Jesse Grund 911 Call: Casey Anthony Seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58yfyC1f_2Q

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF JESSE AARON GRUND
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

Page 9

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund,%20Jesse.03.090808.pdf

Im fully aware of what Jesse said, Bozo asked Yuri if Casey mentioned one while he was interviewing her.  Besides, I dont believe Casey had a seizure more than a reaction to taking pills & drinking or "drinking too many red bulls."

Yup.  The transcript says Casey believed that drinking too many Red Bulls caused what may have been a seizure.

It does not matter whether or not we believe the incident that motivated Jesse to call 911 involved a seizure.  The professional opinion of those who treated Casey at the hospital is where it is at.

Janet
omg that is too funny! casey is a bad influence she turned bozo into  drinking  red buls.

Loca
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: June 01, 2011, 06:56:05 PM »

Crap...I'm so pissed. Lol.

It's obvious baez is not going to stop attacking witnesses. Why do I watch it? It only makes me mad! 

If I were related to baez I would disown him! I would legally divorce him as a relative and change my last name! I feel so sorry for his family...unless they're proud of him and in which case I'd want to divorce myself from that family even faster!!

How is it allowed that an attorney can attack someone's character rather than the evidence like he's doing?

Is there any chance Amy could sue Baez for bringing her drinking into this for the whole world to see? If ZFG can sue kc like she has, can Amy claim the accusations he made about her while on the stand hurt her chances for a good job? Trial or no trial, it's him saying she's something she's not.

Honestly, could he be held in contempt for some of his tactics? Never has a file; keeps saying he's done questioning but then walks back up and asks more questions; and the way he rolled his eyes and such at the judge today made me wonder how he can be so disrespectful and get away with it?

Oh I know...the eye rolling, saying one thing and doing another, the list is growing longer and longer...and all he gets is threats from JP! If JP ever follows through it affects the state also though which is so unfair. JP seemed ticked that the state wouldn't help the defense along by telling him the witnesses they would have so it would help things move along...which disappoints me. I like JP but I wish he would follow through on threats just one time but make it a threat that only affects the guilty party ...baez who is always pushing and pushing it and does so because nothing ever happens to him. Then again, something tells me he's the type that if he were punished and severely he'd still push it...sicko that he is.

I hope Amy can find some way to sue his butt. I'm feeling sure Cindy is looking for some way to do that and I hope she succeeds!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: June 01, 2011, 06:56:29 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Ws and SM was just mentioned.

Really, what did they say about SM???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: June 01, 2011, 06:58:05 PM »

Oh I know...the eye rolling, saying one thing and doing another, the list is growing longer and longer...and all he gets is threats from JP! If JP ever follows through it affects the state also though which is so unfair. JP seemed ticked that the state wouldn't help the defense along by telling him the witnesses they would have so it would help things move along...which disappoints me. I like JP but I wish he would follow through on threats just one time but make it a threat that only affects the guilty party ...baez who is always pushing and pushing it and does so because nothing ever happens to him. Then again, something tells me he's the type that if he were punished and severely he'd still push it...sicko that he is.

I hope Amy can find some way to sue his butt. I'm feeling sure Cindy is looking for some way to do that and I hope she succeeds!

Agreed on all points!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.