April 26, 2024, 03:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510162 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: June 01, 2011, 07:18:07 PM »

If I remember correctly, there was a vacant house down the street toward where the body was found, there on the corner, but I don't know the timeline of the vacancy and the missing child. It was owned by a person who had a name like the nanny IMO

Yes, I do believe it was another Hispanic name. Do you think she kept Caylee there? I wonder where she kept Caylee when Caylee wasn't anywhere to be found. I used to think the truck, but as some very astute monkeys pointed out, it was so hot, she would have died from exposure way before the date in question.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: June 01, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »

Agh, so I watched some more of bobo attacking amy... I have a glass of merlot with me though he he. but here's my question....

he's trying to make amy out to look like a drunk who was envious of kc's dating life...sheesh, but even if any of it were true how can he be allowed to attack character when kc is the one herself who talked about her car stinking and so forth in text messages and chat??!! Let's say for the sake of his argument any of the attacks he's making on amy were true, none of that has anything to do with the evidence the police found in their online and text messaging conversations because kc herself said all that stuff.

Can he just go in there and blindly attack every witness like that?
Apparently he can try to do whatever it takes to discredit a witness.  This is where the State has to step in with an objection. However, once the statement is said, it's out there for anyone to wonder about.  Jurors are only human, so you know they think about this stuff.  Hopefully our jury panel is just as annoyed with Baez as we are and clearly see his disgusting tactics.

He can try but without being in trouble for it? I wonder why JP allows it. It has nothing to do with the evidence. He used to tell baez he can't go on fishing expeditions... and that's exactly what he's doing only he's trying to bash the fishies in the head instead of fishing around. It's brutal and nasty and fishing.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: June 01, 2011, 07:19:57 PM »

Gypsy DD
Actually I beleive that Baez is not a sociopth.  I think he does have conduct disorder..which is another personality disorder. 
He seems to have problems with authority figures, respect for guidleines set, rules of the court, etc.  He also seems to have had those problems for soem time before he became a lawyer..ie bankruptcy, not paying child support , etc..does not show a respect for laws regarding finances, family or the court mandates for child support
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10204.msg1372040#msg1372040

wow bozo is just your typical jerk,with grandiose delusions,glad hes not my lawyer

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: June 01, 2011, 07:19:59 PM »

Sorry if this has already been answered and I'm trying to figure it out myself...do they get to mention the felony charges to the jury or not, or is that still not settled?

I was a bit confused by this as well, but I believe the state withdrew the motion.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: June 01, 2011, 07:21:25 PM »

Has Caseys phone pings been put into evidence?

Not yet.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: June 01, 2011, 07:22:02 PM »

I have gotten complaints today from people regarding QUOTING long posts (mostly DNS and IP info and not necessarily regarding the trial).  If I get a complaint I will move the post the the break room.  Please don't make more work for us.

Where is the break room?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: June 01, 2011, 07:22:41 PM »

I gotta tell ya there should be a revolt of all sexually molested individuals against such pundits & defense attorneys referring to Casey's allegations as her being "crazy" due to it  or that it taught her to pathologically lie or worse yet excuse one for killing an innocent child.   Its creating a stigma or false impression of how the majority of survivors would be as a result of it.   I find it extremely insulting.  What makes it worse is there probably isnt a centile of truth to Casey's allegations, I dont believe a word of it personally for several reasons.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: June 01, 2011, 07:24:26 PM »

Sorry if this has already been answered and I'm trying to figure it out myself...do they get to mention the felony charges to the jury or not, or is that still not settled?

I was a bit confused by this as well, but I believe the state withdrew the motion.

Thanks Mommy.

Drat. Wonder why they dropped it.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: June 01, 2011, 07:26:09 PM »

Why could chloroform be given or just by naturally means, Caylee sleeps in her car seat and Casey sleeps in the car also. I have had to sleep in my car after a disaster and believe me it is not easy in a city to find a safe spot.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: June 01, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »

Has Caseys phone pings been put into evidence?

Some were mentioned by Linda or Mr. George of the days that were being discussed by the witness's I believe.
If that's what you meant...btw

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: June 01, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »

meant "couldn't' not "could"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: June 01, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »

Thanks Mommy.

I wish I knew! I was very confused. And  if some other monkey can shed light on this, I would love to hear more. Maybe I misunderstood what happened?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: June 01, 2011, 07:27:54 PM »

If I remember correctly, there was a vacant house down the street toward where the body was found, there on the corner, but I don't know the timeline of the vacancy and the missing child. It was owned by a person who had a name like the nanny IMO

Yes, I do believe it was another Hispanic name. Do you think she kept Caylee there? I wonder where she kept Caylee when Caylee wasn't anywhere to be found. I used to think the truck, but as some very astute monkeys pointed out, it was so hot, she would have died from exposure way before the date in question.

Since seeing that foreclosed house which was owned by the Gonzales I have felt like KC took Caylee there each day until George left then went back home. One of the posters went there and took pictures and there were new looking toys there outside the glass sliding door. That is also the same house that the PI Casey was poking around into bags and digging beside it.  One of the Anthony neighbors early on in this made the remark that KC would come home almost everyday after they saw George leave.  I have not heard that since and because I don't remember the name, I don't know if they are on the witness list or not.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: June 01, 2011, 07:28:32 PM »

you know what bugs me about bozo baez,he smiles/smirks like he has the all time secret of secrets
and he actually has crapola
I read about the nilton diaz man .. that jose represented. He was found guilty! baez held out information to the state! because he wanted to surprise them.. trial by ambush did not work.. the man was very upset.. hollered ineffective counsel... I dont remember but I seem to recall that baez came back with a snark about that.

so when this case ends and casey goes to the skank tank she is going to curse baez!!

You see................. this is where Baez is messing up!!! Casey WILL turn on him after she is convicted. She will claim Bozo LIED -- he could get disbarred.

She will also tell everyone he has sex with her she has already set this up. She is a very smart evil girl..

A jail report states: “The inmate’s attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited.”

Then a week later another report stated: “Baez again observed hugging his client.”
 ::snipping2::

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/jose-baez-repeatedly-told-to-stop-touching-casey-during-jail-visits/

Holy cow! You may be right!

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: June 01, 2011, 07:28:37 PM »

Thanks Mommy.

That's correct, for now...They still have them in their pocket, so to speak.
Still could be used later in the case...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1795 on: June 01, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »

Was it Ricardo who went to sleep with Caylee in the bed with them and woke up with her gone?   We know Casey didn't take her home at that hour so where was this baby? 

Yes, it was Ricardo and yes, we would all like to know what she did with Caylee that night. 

did Ricardo ever say he saw Caylee,again after that nite,and did he mention what date that happened
It was June 9 and nope he never saw her again.

casey had someplace she kept caylee, bc caylee was seen (correct me if im wrong on the date )
at the nursing home with GGD,on video reading 6/15/08
wonder if she had an apt,camper,something,she kept caylee at nite, i wonder if that place ran out of access
or an accomplice that kept caylee,and is either dead or just never came forward
I brought up yesterday that she may have been leaving Caylee at home in her bedroom.  They had the doorknob protectors on Caylee's door, and they were reversed so that Caylee could not get out of her room.  If she left her home alone during the day, she wouldn't have been able to get out of her bedroom.  Maybe at night, she left her in her bedroom and snuck out the window.  I've even thought she may have been drugging her and leaving her outside in the playhouse at night.  She may have used the tape to keep her from crying out if she came off the drugs before kc got back to her.  It would be hot, but she wouldn't have died from the heat.  That's one way she could have left  her more than once. IMO  Any thoughts, anybody?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: June 01, 2011, 07:29:12 PM »

I gotta tell ya there should be a revolt of all sexually molested individuals against such pundits & defense attorneys referring to Casey's allegations as her being "crazy" due to it  or that it taught her to pathologically lie or worse yet excuse one for killing an innocent child.   Its creating a stigma or false impression of how the majority of survivors would be as a result of it.   I find it extremely insulting.  What makes it worse is there probably isnt a centile of truth to Casey's allegations, I dont believe a word of it personally for several reasons.
I agree. And it was really the wrong way to go in this trial. No proof what so ever.. it makes people angry. Its hard to believe people fall for it but they do.
  And it was wrong for Casey to agree to this defense.
This is the wierdest trial ever.
  No one will hire Baez after this.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: June 01, 2011, 07:29:40 PM »

Since seeing that foreclosed house which was owned by the Gonzales I have felt like KC took Caylee there each day until George left then went back home. One of the posters went there and took pictures and there were new looking toys there outside the glass sliding door. That is also the same house that the PI Casey was poking around into bags and digging beside it.  One of the Anthony neighbors early on in this made the remark that KC would come home almost everyday after they saw George leave.  I have not heard that since and because I don't remember the name, I don't know if they are on the witness list or not.

Did they process that house for possible evidence?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: June 01, 2011, 07:30:07 PM »

It just dawned on me the audio of the taped interview at Universal may come in thru Sgt John Allen or Detective Appie Wells as they were there with Yuri conducting the interview.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: June 01, 2011, 07:30:40 PM »

Thanks Mommy.

That's correct, for now...They still have them in their pocket, so to speak.
Still could be used later in the case...

Oh! That is good to know! Thank you 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.