April 24, 2024, 06:08:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510057 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: June 01, 2011, 07:30:52 PM »

i can hear the jury now deliberating, the sore points are going to be

lied to mom,dad everyone,about caylee where abouts,yet she knew her child was/could not be found
and didnt,own up to that fact for 31 days,when pushed to do it

then surprise of surprises,caylee body shows up at a neighborhood pet cemetery,not a mile away
from home sweet home

her imaginary friends,she was setting up for the future Qs,about caylee whereabouts

all the other evidence presented,points to the above

3hr later jury back with guilty as charged

lol they will go into the deliberation room ... come back in five minutes!! judge we have made our decision.. jusge says what say you!!

guilty!!  send her to the skank tank now!!

I don't think the jurors will have any trouble with a unanimous guilty verdict..I don't think there will be any holdouts..Casey's magic has evaporated.

I don't know during sentencing if they will get LWOP OR DP..DP only takes the majority vote..and in a tie I believe the judge breaks the tie.

I really hope she gets LWOP..I really don't want to be hearing about this case for the next 12 years.  And I think everyone else involved needs to be allowed to move forward with their lives and forget Casey ever crossed their path.  Average time on death row before the needle is 12 years in Florida and $$ for appeals

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: June 01, 2011, 07:32:59 PM »

Was it Ricardo who went to sleep with Caylee in the bed with them and woke up with her gone?   We know Casey didn't take her home at that hour so where was this baby?  

Yes, it was Ricardo and yes, we would all like to know what she did with Caylee that night.  

did Ricardo ever say he saw Caylee,again after that nite,and did he mention what date that happened
It was June 9 and nope he never saw her again.

casey had someplace she kept caylee, bc caylee was seen (correct me if im wrong on the date )
at the nursing home with GGD,on video reading 6/15/08
wonder if she had an apt,camper,something,she kept caylee at nite, i wonder if that place ran out of access
or an accomplice that kept caylee,and is either dead or just never came forward
I brought up yesterday that she may have been leaving Caylee at home in her bedroom.  They had the doorknob protectors on Caylee's door, and they were reversed so that Caylee could not get out of her room.  If she left her home alone during the day, she wouldn't have been able to get out of her bedroom.  Maybe at night, she left her in her bedroom and snuck out the window.  I've even thought she may have been drugging her and leaving her outside in the playhouse at night.  She may have used the tape to keep her from crying out if she came off the drugs before kc got back to her.  It would be hot, but she wouldn't have died from the heat.  That's one way she could have left  her more than once. IMO  Any thoughts, anybody?

There was a place in Oveida (SP?) which I considered she was drugging her and leaving her, but that place sold and that may explain why she could not use it anymore and had to get rid of Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: June 01, 2011, 07:33:08 PM »

I brought up yesterday that she may have been leaving Caylee at home in her bedroom.  They had the doorknob protectors on Caylee's door, and they were reversed so that Caylee could not get out of her room.  If she left her home alone during the day, she wouldn't have been able to get out of her bedroom.  Maybe at night, she left her in her bedroom and snuck out the window.  I've even thought she may have been drugging her and leaving her outside in the playhouse at night.  She may have used the tape to keep her from crying out if she came off the drugs before kc got back to her.  It would be hot, but she wouldn't have died from the heat.  That's one way she could have left  her more than once. IMO  Any thoughts, anybody?

Oooo! Intersting O4B!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: June 01, 2011, 07:33:57 PM »

snip......turbothink

One of the Anthony neighbors early on in this made the remark that KC would come home almost everyday after they saw George leave.  I have not heard that since and because I don't remember the name, I don't know if they are on the witness list or not.

I do hope this neighbor is on the state witness list.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: June 01, 2011, 07:40:01 PM »

Sorry if this has already been answered and I'm trying to figure it out myself...do they get to mention the felony charges to the jury or not, or is that still not settled?

I was a bit confused by this as well, but I believe the state withdrew the motion.

Thanks Mommy.

Drat. Wonder why they dropped it.

That's correct, for now...They still have them in their pocket, so to speak.
Still could be used later in the case...

Thanks Pharlap. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1805 on: June 01, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »

Please don't shoot me for asking, but how was Lee on the stand today and were there any other key witnesses or bullet points I should go back and look thru .......I haven't had a chance to follow anything today due to the financial meltdown going on.

TIA

an angelic monkey

OOPS~almost forgot, I did see the part where Bozo asked Melich about Dick Tracy and asked to approach and again    Also, is it unusual for the Judge to basically object himself, sounded like he was stopping Bozo without the State even raising an objection, OR I just couldn't hear it??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: June 01, 2011, 07:41:49 PM »

Loca, accidentally hit report to moderator--I explained it was an accident, hope you aren't upset with me---
I'm not reporting you for anything---I swear!!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1807 on: June 01, 2011, 07:44:35 PM »

Was it Ricardo who went to sleep with Caylee in the bed with them and woke up with her gone?   We know Casey didn't take her home at that hour so where was this baby? 

Yes, it was Ricardo and yes, we would all like to know what she did with Caylee that night. 

did Ricardo ever say he saw Caylee,again after that nite,and did he mention what date that happened
It was June 9 and nope he never saw her again.

casey had someplace she kept caylee, bc caylee was seen (correct me if im wrong on the date )
at the nursing home with GGD,on video reading 6/15/08
wonder if she had an apt,camper,something,she kept caylee at nite, i wonder if that place ran out of access
or an accomplice that kept caylee,and is either dead or just never came forward
I brought up yesterday that she may have been leaving Caylee at home in her bedroom.  They had the doorknob protectors on Caylee's door, and they were reversed so that Caylee could not get out of her room.  If she left her home alone during the day, she wouldn't have been able to get out of her bedroom.  Maybe at night, she left her in her bedroom and snuck out the window.  I've even thought she may have been drugging her and leaving her outside in the playhouse at night.  She may have used the tape to keep her from crying out if she came off the drugs before kc got back to her.  It would be hot, but she wouldn't have died from the heat.  That's one way she could have left  her more than once. IMO  Any thoughts, anybody?
Could be, but if the drugs wore off before George or Cindy left, Caylee might not be able to cry out, but would be able to get up and pound on the door.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: June 01, 2011, 07:45:41 PM »

Please don't shoot me for asking, but how was Lee on the stand today and were there any other key witnesses or bullet points I should go back and look thru .......I haven't had a chance to follow anything today due to the financial meltdown going on.

TIA

an angelic monkey

OOPS~almost forgot, I did see the part where Bozo asked Melich about Dick Tracy and asked to approach and again    Also, is it unusual for the Judge to basically object himself, sounded like he was stopping Bozo without the State even raising an objection, OR I just couldn't hear it??

The big statement from Lee, which from the news reports the jurors looked at casey.

Casey told Lee she was a spiteful bitch keeping Caylee away.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: June 01, 2011, 07:46:58 PM »

I have gotten complaints today from people regarding QUOTING long posts (mostly DNS and IP info and not necessarily regarding the trial).  If I get a complaint I will move the post the the break room.  Please don't make more work for us.

Where is the break room?

Sorry, it's right in this same Caylee forum stickied towards the top called:

MURDER TRIAL - BREAK ROOM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.420
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: June 01, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28101084/index.html

Bill Shaeffer now....

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: June 01, 2011, 07:49:20 PM »

Maybe at night, she left her in her bedroom and snuck out the window.  I've even thought she may have been drugging her and leaving her outside in the playhouse at night.  She may have used the tape to keep her from crying out if she came off the drugs before kc got back to her.  It would be hot, but she wouldn't have died from the heat.  That's one way she could have left  her more than once. IMO  Any thoughts, anybody?

I can see that! Many teenagers sneak out of their rooms at night... I know I did... I bet kc was doing that too. Drugging Caylee with cold medicine or whatever and sneaking out. Cindy did say that Caylee was almost always sleeping with kc and makes me think about what Cindy said about the doorknob protectors, how Cindy said she had an awful time with them and couldn't open them. Perfect opportunity for miss sneaky skank to drug Caylee and sneak out her window at nights or even day time too...how would anyone know? And if GA was home, maybe she put her out in the playhouse or the trunk of her car...because something tells me GA could get in any room in the house if he wanted to and most likely was on the look out for kc doing anything she wasn't supposed to be doing, etc... She wouldn't have died from the heat if she was sticking her in the trunk or whatever when it wasn't summer.

Where was she putting that baby when the fake nanny had her?! How many times was this child supposedly with a nanny while kc was without Caylee and where was the location of the child if not with her mother or grandmother or a real babysitter? What kind of crap can they use to explain that?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: June 01, 2011, 07:54:19 PM »

I can see that! Many teenagers sneak out of their rooms at night... I know I did... I bet kc was doing that too. Drugging Caylee with cold medicine or whatever and sneaking out. Cindy did say that Caylee was almost always sleeping with kc and makes me think about what Cindy said about the doorknob protectors, how Cindy said she had an awful time with them and couldn't open them. Perfect opportunity for miss sneaky skank to drug Caylee and sneak out her window at nights or even day time too...how would anyone know? And if GA was home, maybe she put her out in the playhouse or the trunk of her car...because something tells me GA could get in any room in the house if he wanted to and most likely was on the look out for kc doing anything she wasn't supposed to be doing, etc... She wouldn't have died from the heat if she was sticking her in the trunk or whatever when it wasn't summer.

Where was she putting that baby when the fake nanny had her?! How many times was this child supposedly with a nanny while kc was without Caylee and where was the location of the child if not with her mother or grandmother or a real babysitter? What kind of crap can they use to explain that?

Exactly what I would love to know!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: June 01, 2011, 07:54:39 PM »

I'm moving discussion about the report to moderator error to the break room.  Please stay on topic.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1814 on: June 01, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »

OMG I can't believe it!!! Look what I found a FREE CASEY ANTHONY sitehttp://freecaseyanthony.org/

I just could not resist - I had to go and comment on this site. What a stupid idea.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: June 01, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-how-crucial-is-her-spiteful-bitch-comment.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Totally agree

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: June 01, 2011, 08:00:26 PM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: June 01, 2011, 08:00:26 PM »

Got into my monkey jammies, have a big ol' glass of  and am going over the videos from WFTV.  Yuri still has my vote, no matter what America's Most Wanted said.
Calm, cool, and with that quizzical look of "what choo talkin' about, Willis?, (I mean, Baez,).
I can't imagine why Mason, as much as I despise his arrogant mush-mouth, isn't hobbling up and taking charge of this massacre.  We can see it so clearly, and I have no doubt the Honorable Judge Perry and the jury are taking it all in.  I don't know why Madam Court Reporter, who I think is very pretty, isn't just bustinj' out laughing at Baez's antics.  I know I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.  Looking forward to tomorrow...thanks, monkeys for all updates!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: June 01, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »

I'm moving discussion about the report to moderator error to the break room.  Please stay on topic.
Sorry, Klaas.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: June 01, 2011, 08:03:17 PM »

Sorry if this has already been answered and I'm trying to figure it out myself...do they get to mention the felony charges to the jury or not, or is that still not settled?

I was a bit confused by this as well, but I believe the state withdrew the motion.
I think it's because Casey has been arrested for it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.