April 26, 2024, 06:20:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510193 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: June 01, 2011, 08:03:47 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Ws and SM was just mentioned.
Kermit posted this before YES we are being watched
They went to this thread about Caylee Anthony
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.340

Domain Name treas.gov ? (U.S. Government)

Ok,....will someone please explain this to me....what does what Mark Say have to do with what Kermit posted and why would the US Government be be 'watching' Sm and going to thread from way back when??????????????
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 08:19:34 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: June 01, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »

Baez has been busting Yuri's balls.

When Yuri was reading Casey's report, she states she - lied and stole from people.

Will this admission in this report- in Casey's own words, be enough to bring in those 6 felonies?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: June 01, 2011, 08:07:49 PM »

You see................. this is where Baez is messing up!!! Casey WILL turn on him after she is convicted. She will claim Bozo LIED -- he could get disbarred.

Down the road ... when Casey requests a new trial in an attempt to avoid the death penalty or LWOP ... maybe these inappropriate hugging sessions will come back to haunt Jose Baez.  Casey will not think twice prior to throwing Baez under the bus.

Talk about "what goes around comes around."

Janet

++++

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html#-

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: June 01, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Ok,....will someone please explain this to me....what does what Mark Say have to do with what Kermit posted and why would the US Government be be 'watching' Sm and going to thread from way back when??????????????

We have been watched before ,why because were good, and free.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: June 01, 2011, 08:20:04 PM »

Baez has been busting Yuri's balls.

When Yuri was reading Casey's report, she states she - lied and stole from people.

Will this admission in this report- in Casey's own words, be enough to bring in those 6 felonies?

bringing in the felonies would happen if the defense opened that door by introducing hearsay by Casey.  There was discussions this morning whether it would be hearsay evidence that was exculpatory to her or collateral hearsay (not tending to prove the murder, other charges)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: June 01, 2011, 08:20:23 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Nothing really other than it appears that other law offices have been reading here as well.  I don't see how it pertains to Nejame.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: June 01, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »

I don't know if anything will come from Casey potentially accusing Baez of any wrongdoing but i predict before ten years are up, we'll hear about some prison guard getting fired for having sex with her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: June 01, 2011, 08:23:23 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 7

http://www.bloggernews.net/126649
Casey Anthony – Baez Puts Foot In Mouth?
Posted on June 1st, 2011
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 1,557 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: June 01, 2011, 08:25:22 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

We have been watched before ,why because were good, and free.

I know all that...but it still doesn't answer my question....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1829 on: June 01, 2011, 08:26:00 PM »

Thanks for those replies about Caylee being left in her bedroom, or possibly in the playhouse.  I had thought about her getting up and banging on the door, but I also thought that kc would have possibly made it impossible for her to get to the door.  If she duct taped her mouth before, she also would have had to restrain her hands so that she couldn't get the tape off.

I really think she would most likely only try leaving her in her bedroom during the day, when she didn't expect George or Cindy to be home.  I snuck out of my bedroom when I was a teenager, so I can see her doing that easily.

I have a confession to share in the Break Room.  Soon as I find it... see ya there. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: June 01, 2011, 08:27:26 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Nothing really other than it appears that other law offices have been reading here as well.  I don't see how it pertains to Nejame.

OK....so it could be as simple as a law clerk or file clerk was signed on to SM?? And the post had nothing to do with Mark Nejame, SM or WS???  right?

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: June 01, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »

Yes Sunny - right!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: June 01, 2011, 08:45:56 PM »

Are there recaps for todays events here ??? Any opinions on how Lee did? Sorry... I just got home a bit ago and am having trouble finding recaps...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: June 01, 2011, 08:48:55 PM »

Are there recaps for todays events here ??? Any opinions on how Lee did? Sorry... I just got home a bit ago and am having trouble finding recaps...

I think Lee did ok.  Yuri was outstanding!  Magic Eye's is transcribing and hers would be the best recap.  Here is a link to her posts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4694;sa=showPosts
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: June 01, 2011, 08:50:45 PM »

Gypsy DD
Actually I beleive that Baez is not a sociopth.  I think he does have conduct disorder..which is another personality disorder. 
He seems to have problems with authority figures, respect for guidleines set, rules of the court, etc.  He also seems to have had those problems for soem time before he became a lawyer..ie bankruptcy, not paying child support , etc..does not show a respect for laws regarding finances, family or the court mandates for child support
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10204.msg1372040#msg1372040

wow bozo is just your typical jerk,with grandiose delusions,glad hes not my lawyer

Ever notice that when Baez is making an argument and then the judge starts responding, Baez shifts from one foot to the other and I get the feeling he just wants the judge to stop and, today, he started to sit down and then realized the judge was still talking.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: June 01, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »

I think Lee did ok.  Yuri was outstanding!  Magic Eye's is transcribing and hers would be the best recap.  Here is a link to her posts:

Thank you klaas.... I had a rough day and have a migrane coming on and am ashamed to admit I could not remember her name...Magic Eyes....I am so very sorry!!!!! I love your recaps!
I will probably be up until 2 am listening to testimonies, but I get antsy if I dont at least read the recaps first....
My body is getting use to staying up until 2 am and getting up at 6 but I am determined to keep up with the trial....
Finally it is Caylees turn...
Do you think it went in the states favor today klaas?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: June 01, 2011, 08:56:36 PM »

Thank you klaas.... I had a rough day and have a migrane coming on and am ashamed to admit I could not remember her name...Magic Eyes....I am so very sorry!!!!! I love your recaps!
I will probably be up until 2 am listening to testimonies, but I get antsy if I dont at least read the recaps first....
My body is getting use to staying up until 2 am and getting up at 6 but I am determined to keep up with the trial....
Finally it is Caylees turn...
Do you think it went in the states favor today klaas?

I think it has gone in the states favor every day and today very much so.  Every day Baez makes more and more a fool out of himself.  I'm not sure but I think Yuri had to hold back his laughter.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: June 01, 2011, 08:58:34 PM »

I think so too klaas.... I am reading recaps now... am I reading correctly that Baez asked Yuri if he asked Casey if she ever commited suicide????jeez!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: June 01, 2011, 08:58:46 PM »

Sorry if this has already been answered and I'm trying to figure it out myself...do they get to mention the felony charges to the jury or not, or is that still not settled?

I was a bit confused by this as well, but I believe the state withdrew the motion.
I think it's because Casey has been arrested for it

The state "did" withdraw the motion.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 01, 2011, 09:03:31 PM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

interesting, i marked B are these the correct houses
A.4937  Hopespring Drive,orlando fl 32829 G & C anthony
B, are these the houses your talking about
C. caylee body found
http://tinyurl.com/3draebx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.