April 26, 2024, 08:09:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510167 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: June 01, 2011, 09:03:39 PM »

I can see that! Many teenagers sneak out of their rooms at night... I know I did... I bet kc was doing that too. Drugging Caylee with cold medicine or whatever and sneaking out. Cindy did say that Caylee was almost always sleeping with kc and makes me think about what Cindy said about the doorknob protectors, how Cindy said she had an awful time with them and couldn't open them. Perfect opportunity for miss sneaky skank to drug Caylee and sneak out her window at nights or even day time too...how would anyone know? And if GA was home, maybe she put her out in the playhouse or the trunk of her car...because something tells me GA could get in any room in the house if he wanted to and most likely was on the look out for kc doing anything she wasn't supposed to be doing, etc... She wouldn't have died from the heat if she was sticking her in the trunk or whatever when it wasn't summer.

Where was she putting that baby when the fake nanny had her?! How many times was this child supposedly with a nanny while kc was without Caylee and where was the location of the child if not with her mother or grandmother or a real babysitter? What kind of crap can they use to explain that?

Exactly what I would love to know!

Here's my thoughts on the nanny.  This is prior to June15,2008..because as we know after the june 15 Caylee was mor then likely dead sometime during the afternoon of june16..

Casey normally did not leave for work until an hour or so before her Dad left for his job.  She would say that she was going to work and Caylee was going to the Nanny's.  When infact Caylee was with Casey the whole time..they would kill time until George left and many times return to the house after he left...then leave again before her Mom got home from work.  If she was visiting friends that evening most of the time I think Caylee tagged along..and if she was sleeping over..prior to Tony Caylee slept there.

There were also times she did not leave for work until late afternoon..in which case she would stop by Cindy's work and leave Caylee with Cindy.  I think most weekends Caylee was with Cindy or went with Casey and she slept whereever Casey was..friends houses and apartments..up until the 15th.

Then she meets Tony and Tony doesn't mind Caylee being around..but their relationship was too new to have Caylee sleep there too.  I think that most of those nights Cindy was actually watching her under the guise of Casey being at work.  Remember..Casey had only been dating Tony a few weeks before June 15th.  Meanwhile she is telling the friends when Caylee isn't around she is with the Nanny..prior to June 15th I believe she was with Cindy at those times.  She just didn't want to admit her Mom was watching her child while she was out partying.

After June 15th the Nanny started to become the prime care taker of Caylee..per her stories to friends.  That is because Caylee was dead.

I think afternoons at home Caylee was put to bed in her room after George left for work and they had returned home.  I think the door was locked and Caylee could not get out while Casey did her phone calls, correspondance on email, texting, etc.  Then before Cindy came home she would either take Caylee to Cindy's work for Cindy to take her or she would take Caylee along with her.

She may have been using some sort of sleep meds on Caylee..but I don't think she would have had much experience with chloroforming her prior to June16.  I think the chloroform was not to put Caylee to sleep ..as much as sedate her while Casey wrapped the tape around her nose and mouth into her hair to smother her.  I think she did this inwhen she passed she called around to make sure no one was on their way home or coming over at that point...and went on to party and get movies with Tony.  I haven't made up my mind yet if she put her in the trunk then..or left her at the playhouse and then retreived her 2 days later.  But at days 2.8 Caylee was in that trunk, dead, leaking body fluids, leaking grave wax.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: June 01, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »

This one is the best I put on my profile picture..
Then you ask her if she ever COMMITTED SUICIDE?  Yuri says no, cuz then she would be dead.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1842 on: June 01, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »

I think so too klaas.... I am reading recaps now... am I reading correctly that Baez asked Yuri if he asked Casey if she ever commited suicide????jeez!!!
Highlight of the day!!  He's stuck on stupid    Another highlight was when Mumbles asked one of the LE (I was listening by phone, no pic so not sure who it was) if someone had a flat EFFECT.  The LEO started to answer and Mumbles interrupts saying "you do know what Flat EFFECT means don't you?".  Then the LEO said "you mean Flat AFFECT?"  It was rich!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: June 01, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »

Are there recaps for todays events here ??? Any opinions on how Lee did? Sorry... I just got home a bit ago and am having trouble finding recaps...

I think Lee did ok.  Yuri was outstanding!  Magic Eye's is transcribing and hers would be the best recap.  Here is a link to her posts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4694;sa=showPosts

Klaas - I hope this is not too much to ask, but if it is, just let me know.

Would it be possible to post a link to Magic Eye's transcribing for yesterday, May 31?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: June 01, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »

I think so too klaas.... I am reading recaps now... am I reading correctly that Baez asked Yuri if he asked Casey if she ever commited suicide????jeez!!!

and just my WAG,and while having a seizure,i think 99.9% of the pop couldnt ask for help

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: June 01, 2011, 09:09:25 PM »

Yes Sunny - right!

thanks.....boy that was a lot of nothing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: June 01, 2011, 09:09:34 PM »

Highlight of the day!!  He's stuck on stupid    Another highlight was when Mumbles asked one of the LE (I was listening by phone, no pic so not sure who it was) if someone had a flat EFFECT.  The LEO started to answer and Mumbles interrupts saying "you do know what Flat EFFECT means don't you?".  Then the LEO said "you mean Flat AFFECT?"  It was rich!!!

Oh jeez... I need to get busy listening.....Bull are you using skyfire? I tried it yesterday and could never get it right

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: June 01, 2011, 09:10:18 PM »

I hope not but if past behavior is a prediction of future behavior this will happen.............

Then:                                                           Now:
Shocking info Caylee missing                          Shocking info Drowning/Abuse Allegations
Gets frustrated with Casey                            Gets frustrated with Casey
Turns on Casey & calls 911                            Somewhat turns on Casey
cooperates with LE                                       Cooperates w/State (at least not as hostile)
Casey Lies & blames Zanny                            Casey lies/blames Baez for making her do it
Cindy falls for it                                           Cindy falls for it
Stops helping LE                                          Stops helping State
Cindy rallies around Casey                             Cindy rallies around Casey again
Cindy public enemy #2                                  Cindy public enemy #3 again (Baez now #2) Wink

I hope I'm wrong but I have a sneaky suspicion this will happen

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: June 01, 2011, 09:11:48 PM »

A seizure now    O come on bozo you are ridiculous!

didnt jesse take her to emergency because she said she was having a seizure

Jesse Grund 911 Call: Casey Anthony Seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58yfyC1f_2Q

She probably took Ecstasy
I believe she 'rolled' with ecstasy alot.... it is very common with her age group down here.. especially in the club scene

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: June 01, 2011, 09:12:14 PM »

Are there recaps for todays events here ??? Any opinions on how Lee did? Sorry... I just got home a bit ago and am having trouble finding recaps...

I think Lee did ok.  Yuri was outstanding!  Magic Eye's is transcribing and hers would be the best recap.  Here is a link to her posts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4694;sa=showPosts

Klaas - I hope this is not too much to ask, but if it is, just let me know.

Would it be possible to post a link to Magic Eye's transcribing for yesterday, May 31?  TIA

If I have the time I'll try and put them all together in one place.  Otherwise my suggestion is to just keep going through the link provided above to her posts.  It will show all.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: June 01, 2011, 09:12:26 PM »

I hope not but if past behavior is a prediction of future behavior this will happen.............

Then:                                                           Now:
Shocking info Caylee missing                          Shocking info Drowning/Abuse Allegations
Gets frustrated with Casey                            Gets frustrated with Casey
Turns on Casey & calls 911                            Somewhat turns on Casey
cooperates with LE                                       Cooperates w/State (at least not as hostile)
Casey Lies & blames Zanny                            Casey lies/blames Baez for making her do it
Cindy falls for it                                           Cindy falls for it
Stops helping LE                                          Stops helping State
Cindy rallies around Casey                             Cindy rallies around Casey again
Cindy public enemy #2                                  Cindy public enemy #3 again (Baez now #2) Wink

I hope I'm wrong but I have a sneaky suspicion this will happen

hopefully by the time Cindy rallies Casey will be in jail for life.  I really think she is dangerous if free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: June 01, 2011, 09:13:48 PM »

A seizure now    O come on bozo you are ridiculous!

didnt jesse take her to emergency because she said she was having a seizure

Jesse Grund 911 Call: Casey Anthony Seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58yfyC1f_2Q

She probably took Ecstasy
I believe she 'rolled' with ecstasy alot.... it is very common with her age group down here.. especially in the club scene

I have always thought this as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1852 on: June 01, 2011, 09:18:56 PM »

Oh jeez... I need to get busy listening.....Bull are you using skyfire? I tried it yesterday and could never get it right

Yes, but I haven't been able to get video, just audio. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: June 01, 2011, 09:19:23 PM »

Gypsy DD
 ::snipping2::
She may have been using some sort of sleep meds on Caylee..but I don't think she would have had much experience with chloroforming her prior to June16.  I think the chloroform was not to put Caylee to sleep ..as much as sedate her while Casey wrapped the tape around her nose and mouth into her hair to smother her.  I think she did this inwhen she passed she called around to make sure no one was on their way home or coming over at that point...and went on to party and get movies with Tony.  I haven't made up my mind yet if she put her in the trunk then..or left her at the playhouse and then retreived her 2 days later.  But at days 2.8 Caylee was in that trunk, dead, leaking body fluids, leaking grave wax.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10204.msg1372159#msg1372159

Gypsy DD i'm good with that,till the playhouse,i thought they owned a dog, i think the dog would have alerted attention to the PH
caylee body had to be somewhere away from the house and car, when did casey tell T her car broke

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: June 01, 2011, 09:26:33 PM »

I posted this in break room on accident..

This is a good link .. has quick reference to all recorded testimony..

I had to clear this up that Ricardo actually said PRIOR to June 9 one time Casey took Caylee home while he was asleep.

On June 26 and 27 Amy testified Casey text her complaining a dead animal was plastered on het car but she got rid of it.

http://brian.rollwiththechanges.org/casey3.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: June 01, 2011, 09:28:30 PM »

Do we have any idea who will be up first tomorrow morning?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: June 01, 2011, 09:28:59 PM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

interesting, i marked B are these the correct houses
A.4937  Hopespring Drive,orlando fl 32829 G & C anthony
B, are these the houses your talking about
C. caylee body found
http://tinyurl.com/3draebx

Yes, cw, those are the ones.  Blink wrote an extensive article on it.  The abandoned one that I remember is somewhere across Suburban and north of that purplish area.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: June 01, 2011, 09:36:34 PM »

If I have the time I'll try and put them all together in one place.  Otherwise my suggestion is to just keep going through the link provided above to her posts.  It will show all.
Would it be too much trouble to put Magic's link on the first page with all the news links, so that we can find it more easily? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: June 01, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »

JSM Wrote:

"Cindy had Caylee on the 15th because the video at the Nursing home. So Caylee was alive up until that evening, I really think the fight with Cindy over the $$ stolen from Ms Plesea was the straw that broke the camel's back and KC killed Caylee because she is a spiteful b*tch.

I could be and probably am wrong. JSM "

Hi Monkeys.  JSM I just cut and pasted your post because I don't know how to snip\ to avoid a long stack.

Anyway, that's exactly my theory and I don't think you are wrong at all. She got even with Cindy, got rid of Caylee, and could get on with her life of men and partying.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: June 01, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »

Cappuccino I have a question for you. Casey's written statement where she says she last saw Caylee in a "pink shirt" and the fact is there was a pick shirt found with her remains. Does that not directly connect her to where Caylee was left? 

It connects Casey to having knowledge what she was wearing that day, now that the defense pinpointed the date I'd say it could be perceived that Casey also has knowledge where Caylee was (O god it pains me to say it) disposed of.  IF it was an accident she would have been screaming to say it was long ago & there is no way the defense can put George in her car or disposing the body with certainty.   I would find that George's cell pings & phone records would disprove that theory inandofitself.

Thank you so much Capp! I appreciate your input.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.