April 19, 2024, 02:11:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 509929 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: June 01, 2011, 09:39:41 PM »

I watched HLN most of the day and then the shows this evening. IMO, way too much about the alleged abuse. Guess it sells. But for me, Yuri's and LE's tetimony today right after Lee's showed me how she went from a thin thread of a story ( to get one more day and escape that house before the am  ) to a full blown fantasy pack of lies.
BTW, is there a REAL Jeff Hopkins ? I can't remember if this person ever existed and she just pulled his name out of a hat ? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: June 01, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »

I think so too klaas.... I am reading recaps now... am I reading correctly that Baez asked Yuri if he asked Casey if she ever commited suicide????jeez!!!
Highlight of the day!!  He's stuck on stupid    Another highlight was when Mumbles asked one of the LE (I was listening by phone, no pic so not sure who it was) if someone had a flat EFFECT.  The LEO started to answer and Mumbles interrupts saying "you do know what Flat EFFECT means don't you?".  Then the LEO said "you mean Flat AFFECT?"  It was rich!!!

Oh jeez... I need to get busy listening.....Bull are you using skyfire? I tried it yesterday and could never get it right

Yes, but I haven't been able to get video, just audio. 

I didnt even get that!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1862 on: June 01, 2011, 09:42:09 PM »

totally makes sense, Gypsy, that KC the narcissist would be opinion conscious enough to invent the nanny so friends/lovers wouldn't keep hearing that KC dumped Caylee with Cindy again! Methinks also that Cindy was starting to refuse to watch Caylee whenever Casey requested. Cindy wasn't a retired grandma with lots of extra time on her hands, she was working full time to support at least several people in that home! Maybe even Lee a little bit too, he had his own home, but it sounds like he's always been underemployed or not employed at all.

I can see that! Many teenagers sneak out of their rooms at night... I know I did... I bet kc was doing that too. Drugging Caylee with cold medicine or whatever and sneaking out. Cindy did say that Caylee was almost always sleeping with kc and makes me think about what Cindy said about the doorknob protectors, how Cindy said she had an awful time with them and couldn't open them. Perfect opportunity for miss sneaky skank to drug Caylee and sneak out her window at nights or even day time too...how would anyone know? And if GA was home, maybe she put her out in the playhouse or the trunk of her car...because something tells me GA could get in any room in the house if he wanted to and most likely was on the look out for kc doing anything she wasn't supposed to be doing, etc... She wouldn't have died from the heat if she was sticking her in the trunk or whatever when it wasn't summer.

Where was she putting that baby when the fake nanny had her?! How many times was this child supposedly with a nanny while kc was without Caylee and where was the location of the child if not with her mother or grandmother or a real babysitter? What kind of crap can they use to explain that?

Exactly what I would love to know!

Here's my thoughts on the nanny.  This is prior to June15,2008..because as we know after the june 15 Caylee was mor then likely dead sometime during the afternoon of june16..

Casey normally did not leave for work until an hour or so before her Dad left for his job.  She would say that she was going to work and Caylee was going to the Nanny's.  When infact Caylee was with Casey the whole time..they would kill time until George left and many times return to the house after he left...then leave again before her Mom got home from work.  If she was visiting friends that evening most of the time I think Caylee tagged along..and if she was sleeping over..prior to Tony Caylee slept there.

There were also times she did not leave for work until late afternoon..in which case she would stop by Cindy's work and leave Caylee with Cindy.  I think most weekends Caylee was with Cindy or went with Casey and she slept whereever Casey was..friends houses and apartments..up until the 15th.

Then she meets Tony and Tony doesn't mind Caylee being around..but their relationship was too new to have Caylee sleep there too.  I think that most of those nights Cindy was actually watching her under the guise of Casey being at work.  Remember..Casey had only been dating Tony a few weeks before June 15th.  Meanwhile she is telling the friends when Caylee isn't around she is with the Nanny..prior to June 15th I believe she was with Cindy at those times.  She just didn't want to admit her Mom was watching her child while she was out partying.

After June 15th the Nanny started to become the prime care taker of Caylee..per her stories to friends.  That is because Caylee was dead.

I think afternoons at home Caylee was put to bed in her room after George left for work and they had returned home.  I think the door was locked and Caylee could not get out while Casey did her phone calls, correspondance on email, texting, etc.  Then before Cindy came home she would either take Caylee to Cindy's work for Cindy to take her or she would take Caylee along with her.

She may have been using some sort of sleep meds on Caylee..but I don't think she would have had much experience with chloroforming her prior to June16.  I think the chloroform was not to put Caylee to sleep ..as much as sedate her while Casey wrapped the tape around her nose and mouth into her hair to smother her.  I think she did this inwhen she passed she called around to make sure no one was on their way home or coming over at that point...and went on to party and get movies with Tony.  I haven't made up my mind yet if she put her in the trunk then..or left her at the playhouse and then retreived her 2 days later.  But at days 2.8 Caylee was in that trunk, dead, leaking body fluids, leaking grave wax.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: June 01, 2011, 09:42:26 PM »

I just heard on Criminal Minds that if chloroform is used on a person, it leaves
burns around the mouth and nose where it touched the skin.

I don't think Casey used chloroform on Caylee more than once or the burns would
have been noticed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: June 01, 2011, 09:42:47 PM »

If I have the time I'll try and put them all together in one place.  Otherwise my suggestion is to just keep going through the link provided above to her posts.  It will show all.
Would it be too much trouble to put Magic's link on the first page with all the news links, so that we can find it more easily? 

Done, added the the first page with all the other links!  Good idea!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: June 01, 2011, 09:44:02 PM »

I can see that! Many teenagers sneak out of their rooms at night... I know I did... I bet kc was doing that too. Drugging Caylee with cold medicine or whatever and sneaking out. Cindy did say that Caylee was almost always sleeping with kc and makes me think about what Cindy said about the doorknob protectors, how Cindy said she had an awful time with them and couldn't open them. Perfect opportunity for miss sneaky skank to drug Caylee and sneak out her window at nights or even day time too...how would anyone know? And if GA was home, maybe she put her out in the playhouse or the trunk of her car...because something tells me GA could get in any room in the house if he wanted to and most likely was on the look out for kc doing anything she wasn't supposed to be doing, etc... She wouldn't have died from the heat if she was sticking her in the trunk or whatever when it wasn't summer.

Where was she putting that baby when the fake nanny had her?! How many times was this child supposedly with a nanny while kc was without Caylee and where was the location of the child if not with her mother or grandmother or a real babysitter? What kind of crap can they use to explain that?

Exactly what I would love to know!

Here's my thoughts on the nanny.  This is prior to June15,2008..because as we know after the june 15 Caylee was mor then likely dead sometime during the afternoon of june16..

Casey normally did not leave for work until an hour or so before her Dad left for his job.  She would say that she was going to work and Caylee was going to the Nanny's.  When infact Caylee was with Casey the whole time..they would kill time until George left and many times return to the house after he left...then leave again before her Mom got home from work.  If she was visiting friends that evening most of the time I think Caylee tagged along..and if she was sleeping over..prior to Tony Caylee slept there.

There were also times she did not leave for work until late afternoon..in which case she would stop by Cindy's work and leave Caylee with Cindy.  I think most weekends Caylee was with Cindy or went with Casey and she slept whereever Casey was..friends houses and apartments..up until the 15th.

Then she meets Tony and Tony doesn't mind Caylee being around..but their relationship was too new to have Caylee sleep there too.  I think that most of those nights Cindy was actually watching her under the guise of Casey being at work.  Remember..Casey had only been dating Tony a few weeks before June 15th.  Meanwhile she is telling the friends when Caylee isn't around she is with the Nanny..prior to June 15th I believe she was with Cindy at those times.  She just didn't want to admit her Mom was watching her child while she was out partying.

After June 15th the Nanny started to become the prime care taker of Caylee..per her stories to friends.  That is because Caylee was dead.

I think afternoons at home Caylee was put to bed in her room after George left for work and they had returned home.  I think the door was locked and Caylee could not get out while Casey did her phone calls, correspondance on email, texting, etc.  Then before Cindy came home she would either take Caylee to Cindy's work for Cindy to take her or she would take Caylee along with her.

She may have been using some sort of sleep meds on Caylee..but I don't think she would have had much experience with chloroforming her prior to June16.  I think the chloroform was not to put Caylee to sleep ..as much as sedate her while Casey wrapped the tape around her nose and mouth into her hair to smother her.  I think she did this inwhen she passed she called around to make sure no one was on their way home or coming over at that point...and went on to party and get movies with Tony.  I haven't made up my mind yet if she put her in the trunk then..or left her at the playhouse and then retreived her 2 days later.  But at days 2.8 Caylee was in that trunk, dead, leaking body fluids, leaking grave wax.

Gypsy, I think you're right except for Casey leaving Caylee in the back yard, or specifically the playhouse.  I think the dogs would get really excited if her body were there.  The dogs knew her scent because she played with them all the time.  I don't know what she did with Caylee, but your theory is, IMO, correct.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: June 01, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »

If I have the time I'll try and put them all together in one place.  Otherwise my suggestion is to just keep going through the link provided above to her posts.  It will show all.
Would it be too much trouble to put Magic's link on the first page with all the news links, so that we can find it more easily? 

OH THANK YOU KLAAS!!!

It really is time consuming trying to find them....probably not really, but I am always so anxious to get caught up and I lose my patience... You rock!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: June 01, 2011, 09:48:17 PM »

Thanks, I know it will be easier for me to find, for sure!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: June 01, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »

akmom
Yes, cw, those are the ones.  Blink wrote an extensive article on it.  The abandoned one that I remember is somewhere across Suburban and north of that purplish area.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10204.msg1372181#msg1372181

here is a close up of the houses in bing,and the wood behind them,the img is prob at least a yr or more old
as when i look up my addy it is older i havent owned the jeep it shows for my addy for 2yr
http://tinyurl.com/3f2vyxq

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1869 on: June 01, 2011, 10:00:25 PM »

I brought up yesterday that she may have been leaving Caylee at home in her bedroom.  They had the doorknob protectors on Caylee's door, and they were reversed so that Caylee could not get out of her room.  If she left her home alone during the day, she wouldn't have been able to get out of her bedroom.  Maybe at night, she left her in her bedroom and snuck out the window.  I've even thought she may have been drugging her and leaving her outside in the playhouse at night.  She may have used the tape to keep her from crying out if she came off the drugs before kc got back to her.  It would be hot, but she wouldn't have died from the heat.  That's one way she could have left  her more than once. IMO  Any thoughts, anybody?

Oooo! Intersting O4B!
I would think that Cindy's little dogs would find Caylee during the night if she were out in the playhouse.  I assume they go out before Cindy goes to bed and first thing in the am when Cindy wakes up.  With the dogs in the home, they may even have barked if Caylee were locked in her bedroom during the day.  I guess it depends on the dog.     

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: June 01, 2011, 10:01:55 PM »

As this case cannot seem to leave my brain totally I had a thought regarding George, Cindy & even Lee.   All this time most of us have pretty much agreed that they had to have known Casey did something to Caylee, however maybe they had no idea of knowing whether it was an accident or murder & was hoping it was an accident so they have spent all this time protecting Casey & being willing to lie for her, even tamper with evidence.  They begged Casey to tell them the truth, they lashed out at her to tell the truth but Casey doesnt break & willingly goes off to jail... later to be indicted for felony murder carrying the death penalty.   Her family had to think at this point, my God why wouldnt she just tell everyone what happened if it was an accident but they are afraid of the answer despite all the discovery coming out that defies their denial.  They cant confront her because they are then denied access, they dont want the answer on video for the world to see either.  They cannot imagine why she is cutting them off, they blame her attorneys & lash out at the world.  Ah but little did they know that Casey & her lead attorney were setting it up her defense to include the horrendous accusations of sexual molestation of not only her brother but her father too, little did they know that Casey was putting Caylee in her father's arms to take the fall for conspiring to dispose of his precious granddaughter.  Casey never confessed to an accident occurring despite the fear most any of us would have facing these consequences...then the opening statements begin.  The State lays out their case, the defense bulldozes a pile of crap in the court room including some wild & deplorable accusations against the two male family members to Casey, her father & her brother.   They also implicate Cindy in being negligent in not removing their pool ladder (boldface lie).  However, the real kicker to the Anthonys are that Bozo announces after three years that this was a horrible accident & her father is culpable in the criminal act of disposing of a body & conspiring with her to conceal what happened...the Anthonys now know without a shadow of a doubt that it was not an accident. 

It doesnt excuse their actions. personal flaws or own deplorable behavior but it would explain the difference we see today & how stunned with unbearable pain they are now.

PS  chloroform is a toxic substance, chloroforming your child with it is aggravated child abuse.  A death as a result of same is felony murder by Florida State statute...NOT AN ACCIDENT

782.04 Murder.—
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium, or methadone by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,
is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.04.html

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: June 01, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »

Joy Behar show..Marcia Clark from the OJ trial is on..they are talking about the Casey trial..
Marcia does not look like herself at all..be prepared..too much filler...
besides, I am not sure how good of an attorney she was anyways so will be interesting to hear what she has to say..

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: June 01, 2011, 10:05:12 PM »

I just heard on Criminal Minds that if chloroform is used on a person, it leaves

have been noticed.

Interesting because that is exactly where the duct tape  was placed.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: June 01, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »

Thanks pharlap! I always look forward to Bill and Kathi

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1874 on: June 01, 2011, 10:11:39 PM »

I love the way NONE of these witnesses have let the Defense push them around at all.  Baez has not been able to impeach or make even one of them not seem credible.  He has only done that to himself and his client.  This is the worse defense I have ever seen in such a high profile case.

I think I am rivetted to watching this to see what utter stupidity Jose will produce next.

Having studied sociopaths for years now, I think most of us know that they never understand why people don't believe them.  So maybe Baez is one too since he thinks people are actually going to believe that wild tale of a defense.  He lies just like his client.  A sociopath defending one.

Actually I beleive that Baez is not a sociopth.  I think he does have conduct disorder..which is another personality disorder. 

He seems to have problems with authority figures, respect for guidleines set, rules of the court, etc.  He also seems to have had those problems for soem time before he became a lawyer..ie bankruptcy, not paying child support , etc..does not show a respect for laws regarding finances, family or the court mandates for child support.

Conduct Disorder, onset in the preteens to teen years, left untreated, becomes antisocial personality (sociopath/psychopath) as an adult. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: June 01, 2011, 10:13:23 PM »

have been noticed.

CHLOROFORM
Chloroform is a colorless liquid used in making dyes, drugs, and pesticides. Acute exposure to chloroform can irritate and burn the skin, eyes, nose, and throat, and cause dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, confusion, and irregular heartbeat which may lead to death. Chloroform probably causes cancer and may cause birth defects. Chronic chloroform exposure can damage the skin, liver, kidneys, and nervous system.
http://www.pbs.org/now/science/chemsafenotes.html

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: June 01, 2011, 10:14:28 PM »

Gypsy, I think you're right except for Casey leaving Caylee in the back yard, or specifically the playhouse.  I think the dogs would get really excited if her body were there.  The dogs knew her scent because she played with them all the time.  I don't know what she did with Caylee, but your theory is, IMO, correct.
[/quote]

You know I think you make a good point about the playhouse.   But the cadaver dogs hit there..which means she may have placed her there simply for a short period and realized the dogs were going over there and moved her .  The dogs hit by the sandbox and pool too.  So she had a dead Caylee or her decomp in that backyard at some point. 

Can't wait for the State to get to the physical evidence and then to start rolling out their theory.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: June 01, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »

have been noticed.

Interesting because that is exactly where the duct tape  was placed.

That was my thought exactly.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1878 on: June 01, 2011, 10:16:29 PM »

http://www.theledger.com/article/20110601/NEWS/110609972?Title=Casey-Anthony-s-Brother-Takes-the-Stand-on-Day-7-of-Murder-Trial
Casey Anthony's Brother Takes the Stand on Day 7 of Murder Trial

These are my opinions and subject to change.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: June 01, 2011, 10:29:22 PM »

You know I think you make a good point about the playhouse.   But the cadaver dogs hit there..which means she may have placed her there simply for a short period and realized the dogs were going over there and moved her .  The dogs hit by the sandbox and pool too.  So she had a dead Caylee or her decomp in that backyard at some point. 

Can't wait for the State to get to the physical evidence and then to start rolling out their theory.
[/quote]

I think you're right Gypsy.

that paints an eerie picture in my mind...the dogs and kc with Caylee's poor little body...that may be the very reason why she abandoned the back yard idea and moved to the old pet cemetery down the road.

Poor darling Caylee. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.