April 25, 2024, 02:01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510099 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #380 on: June 01, 2011, 10:18:46 AM »

9:04am Court is in session,

Amy Huizenga will be the first witness. Jury is entering the court. Baez is questioning her.  How long were you friends? 5 months max.  You never even saw her most of that time, correct?  Yes, we kept in contact through texts.  Showing Amy text messages.  These are your text messages from April 4th through July?  Yes.  This covers the entire time you were friends with Casey?  A little longer but ya.  The youth today, that is all you do is text?  Yes, I had a lot of down time.  You live on the phone?  Yes.  This shows a good picture of Casey and you as well?  Yes.  The texts that were admitted, there is only one that refers to Casey's mom watching Caylee and her going out?  I haven't read them all.  There are numerous messages in here that Casey says she can't go out, she is sick or gives other excuses why she can't go out?  Yes.  Your not Casey so you don't know why she is giving you these excuses why she can't go out? True.  You can't testify intelligently about Casey and her mother's relationship?  It was one sided, you can only know what one person is telling you.  You only knew her for 5 months?  Yes but I knew some of my best friends for that length of time.  You knew her for 5 months but there is only 1 text about the smell of her car?  Yes.  You were drinking quite heavily during that time?  No, not anymore than anyone else my age.  You would drink?  Yes.  When you crashed your car where you drinking and driving?  No, I had stopped drinking 3 hrs before I drove, I nodded off on the way home from work.  Is that the only time you crashed?  From falling asleep yes.  He is being mean to Amy, she is being sweet.  He is having her look at certain a text message.  He is asking her about a text that says something about her driving, the state objects and they go to sidebar.
Baez is trying to make Amy such a party girl that whatever she says is no better than Casey's non-existent people.  The test message has to deal with her hitting a guard rail and not getting a DUI.  The defense is going to paint everyone is wrong in this case besides Casey, who is just a poor little girl who fell down a rabbit hole.  This just gets curiouser and curiouser..........

Recess is over:   Baez is questioning Amy.  During that accident you totaled your car?  The air bag blew up?  Yes.  Did you send out a text message to call you in case you passed out?  I don't know, did I?  Amy looks at page and says she doesn't know if she hit her head or not.  Is that because you didn't have your bearings straight?  No, I just never hit an air bag before.  Did that cause you memory problems?  No.  You never saw a Dr? No.  You said Casey dated Ricardo and moved in with Ricardo?  Yes.  You met Jesse Grund later?  Yes  Did you go out with Jesse Grund later?  No, we met up to discuss this case.  Can you tell anything to this jury to help them find out what happened to Caylee?  No. Baez also tried to get Amy to say that she told Jesse, she had always wanted to meet a good Christian boy.  Amy said she did say that, he then asked her if she had been intimate with any other of Casey's boyfriends?  That was sustained and he gave up. Amy wants to say something and they all went to sidebar.

Baez tried to make Amy seem like a drunk with a possible head injury and a boyfriend stealer.  So imo Baez was being his usual smarmy self.  Amy held her own ground and came off as a young woman that partied but seemed to still have an education, a job and a life.  Something that Casey has never had, except in her head.

9:37am Sidebar over Amy has left the witness stand.  State calling Lee Anthony.  Here we go...............................
Mr George is questioning him.  How old are you? 28.  Where are you working?  Not currently working.  Where do you live?  Orlando. Do you live with your parents? No  During 2008 did you live with your parents? No.  During June 2008 did you have contact with Casey, your sister?  Yes, through My Space and numerous times during July 2008.  Did you visit your mom during June 2008?  Yes.  Did your mom ask for any assistance.  Sustained.  More questions all sustained.  What did you do at your mom's house on July 3?  I was never at my mom's house on July 3?  No.  Did you help your mom set up a My Space account?  No.  Did you try to find out where Casey was on July 3, 2008?  Yes, I found out through Face Book that Casey was going to the Dragon Club on July 3, 2008.  Who did you go with?  My gf at the time Mallory Parker.  Did you try to find her?  Yes, we went to the  night club, I finally texted her to meet me, then I had Mallory to try to text her to make contact her.  Did you go anywhere but the Dragon Room to find her?  No, I did not.  How long did you stay at the Dragon Room?  Longer than an hour.  Did you finally call her?  Yes but she didn't pick up.  Did she finally pick up?  Yes but she said she was out on her own, doing her own thing.  When you finally talked to her, did you ask her where she was?  Yes, she told me she was in Jacksonville, I knew it was a lie.  What did she say?  She said she was with a friend at a country western bar.  Did you call her out?  Yes, I told her she was lying and knew she was downtown Orlando.  Did you ask her where Caylee was?  Yes, she said she was being watched while she was out with her friend.  Did you ask her who this friend was?  I don't believe I did.  When you called her out and said that she was lying, what did she say?  She said I was wrong.  When you said that wasn't in Jacksonville, what did she say?  She said I was wrong and that she was in Jacksonville.  What did you say next?  I told her to call mom.  What did she do?  She hung up on me.  I told her that they were worried about her and I was worried about her, she said that everything is fine and she hung up on me.  Did you ever call her back?  Numerous times.  Did she ever pick up?  No.  Did you keep looking for her that night?  Yes, I stayed on Church Street and went to more bars and kept looking for her.  Did you see her? No.  When did you leave? 2am. Did you come to learn that no one in your family, no one had seen Caylee for a couple of weeks?  Yes.  Did you still look for Casey?  No, my mom told me not to.  Did you see your mother from July 4-15?  No. Did you speak with her?  Yes, once and she asked me not to pursue Casey any longer, she was determined and she had it under control.  Do you recall getting a depo July 30, 2009?  Yes.  Showing him the depo to refresh his memory.  Did that help you remember how your mom was feeling?  No, there was nothing I read there that helped me.  When was the next time you saw your sister?  July 15, 2008 at my parent's house.  What time did you get to your parents house?  8pm I believe.  Was there anyone home?  No.  How did you get in the house?  The garage door.  When you got there what was the first thing you noticed?  The smell of the car and writing on the windshield.  What do you remember about the smell?  Just that it was potent and strong.  Was the smell offensive?  Yes, I walked around the car.  Who arrived at the house?  My mom and my sister.  What was the first thing they said?  Casey went to her room when she entered, I don't recall what was said.  Mr George is referring him to his depo. What is the first thing that your sister said to you?  No one is listening to me, why bother?  What was your sister's state?  Combative.  How about your mom?  Equally or more combative.  Did you enter Casey's bedroom?  I was in the door. What did Casey tell you?  That she was with the nanny.  Had your sister ever mentioned a nanny to you?  No.  Were you aware that your sister ever had a nanny?  No.  What did Casey say about the nanny?  Casey said that Caylee was already asleep with the nanny and she didn't want to wake her or change her routine.  Did that make any sense to you?  To a routine point of view, yes but not really because why not appease my mother and get Caylee back.  Mr George is showing him depo.  How long were your mom and sister arguing in your sisters bedroom?  Couple minutes at a time.  What did your sister say about getting Caylee?  Tomorrow, it was always tomorrow.  Did you offer to go get Caylee that night?  Yes, I could get Caylee or my roommate could get Caylee.  What did Casey say to that?  She was responsive at one time but Cindy wouldn't allow anyone else to go get her.

Mr. George asks for a recess.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #381 on: June 01, 2011, 10:18:49 AM »

Not quite sure how Mr. George is Linda and Jeff's supervisor? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »

Let's see how Lee reacts to being asked if he molested (or tried to) KC?

What I wonder.. if he ever tried to touch or grab her inappropriately.. as a joke, being a stupid kid, out of curiosity...  all he has to do is admit anything at all of the sort, and it makes it seem more likely to the jury that George may have molested her..  even if Lee didn't actually "molest" her.

last night either on NG or Jane they said that he would come in with a flashlight and in the morning she would wake up and her bra would be around her neck or the clasps would be undone
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2011, 10:19:38 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1215&p=104476#p104476

atty silverspur from the hinksy said:

Silverspnr wrote:
Frank George should most certainly NOT be handling LEE ANTHONY.

This is a pathetic example of a direct examination of a witness who they KNEW would be difficult on the stand.

GOOD LORD.

I totally agree.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2011, 10:20:28 AM »

The car was in George and Cindy's name. I think the kids just got to use it. Lee first, since he was older. But the title is in George and Cindy's name, if you want to be technical.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought there were discussions at some time that Lee had sold the car to Casey.  Maybe it was during all the talks about how the car wasn't really stolen along with the car still being in the name of G&C.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: June 01, 2011, 10:21:07 AM »

I have faith in the prosecution
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #386 on: June 01, 2011, 10:21:25 AM »

The car was in George and Cindy's name. I think the kids just got to use it. Lee first, since he was older. But the title is in George and Cindy's name, if you want to be technical.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought there were discussions at some time that Lee had sold the car to Casey.  Maybe it was during all the talks about how the car wasn't really stolen along with the car still being in the name of G&C.

I remember that too, but not sure of the full details. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 01, 2011, 10:21:25 AM »

They are having to draaaag everything out of him, he is "not remembering" a lot of things.  I guess Cindy's excellent recall of every stupid story kc told her didn't rub off?  I think he's deliberately being as non hostile of a hostile witness a witness can be.   I didn't expect much and so far I have not been disappointed.  This testimony will show if they are all truly behind kc, no matter what.  How does a whole family get so twisted up?

O4Bull

I appreciated your last post on the last thread.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: June 01, 2011, 10:21:27 AM »

Whether he likes it or not, Lee is married to what the State has in their depos.
I like that they keep referring to what he prev said. He looks so uncomfortable.
Not going to be easy to drag anything out of him and eveything that he does give to the prosecution is going to be done in spite of what he feels.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #389 on: June 01, 2011, 10:21:31 AM »

Mr. George seems so un-prepared, wondering if this may have just been tossed at him unexpectedly.....Lee is such an important witness, just seems strange!

I am worried about this too.  I know that Mr George can do a good job at times but I would feel so much better, if Linda or Jeff were questioning Lee.  I do not think at this point, that Lee is trying to cooperate with the state any more than he has to.  Very disappointing so far, can't wait to see what he needed immunity for. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 01, 2011, 10:22:01 AM »

It will be awful if Lee admits (whether true or not) to molesting Casey.  I think if he admits it, the jury will be inclined to believe that George did it.  Whether they will buy the accident theory is questionable but I would hate for them to believe that George and her brother molested her.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: June 01, 2011, 10:22:24 AM »

Wow Lee is disappointing so far.....he was completely different in depositions and other hearings. 

Hi mission   JMO but I think Lee knows his testimony is going to be damning to KC. There is some reason he got use immunity.....and it's going to come out sooner or later...wish it was sooner, but got a feeling it's gonna be later!!

wonder if Baez will put him thru the ringer, i am sure lee doesnt like baez
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2011, 10:22:44 AM »

10:19
Comment From GG
I went to school with KC and let me say say she didn't have many girlfriends she use to talk to the guys more as she was always fighting with the girls, she had only one female friend an she was very much like KC a compulsive lier, what i can say is that KC didn't like her friends meeting her parents as she would worry her lies that she told friends would come undone. I remember one time she told me that it was her birthday so i brought her a pendant and gave it too her at school when her mum picked her up that afternoon I told KC to show her the present i gave her so KC did and Cindy asked how come u brought that for KC and i said "for her birthday" Cindy just shook her head and grabbed KC by the arm taking her to the car she says to her when are you going to stop telling lies! after that i stopped playing with her.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2011, 10:23:37 AM »

Whether he likes it or not, Lee is married to what the State has in their depos.
I like that they keep referring to what he prev said. He looks so uncomfortable.
Not going to be easy to drag anything out of him and eveything that he does give to the prosecution is going to be done in spite of what he feels.

They could always ask for him to be treated as a hostile witness during the questioning.  That would allow them to lead him.  I don't think they would want to ask for that in front of the jury unless they have to though.
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:06 AM »

Mr. George seems off today, in a hurry, as if he just wants to get the questioning over with. Then he asked for a break.... Maybe needed restroom that's why he was so fidgety?? lol
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »

Im contemplating why Simms is going to handle cross examining Lee.   Could it be that Bozo is distancing himself from the allegations because he knows its a lie?   He was safe during opening statements, even if he confronted Lee but why Simms?   Wasnt it everyone's understanding that she was brought on to handle the forensics.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »

Let's see how Lee reacts to being asked if he molested (or tried to) KC?

What I wonder.. if he ever tried to touch or grab her inappropriately.. as a joke, being a stupid kid, out of curiosity...  all he has to do is admit anything at all of the sort, and it makes it seem more likely to the jury that George may have molested her..  even if Lee didn't actually "molest" her.

last night either on NG or Jane they said that he would come in with a flashlight and in the morning she would wake up and her bra would be around her neck or the clasps would be undone

I wasn't aware that sports bras (which Casey claimed to wear @ night) had clasps.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:42 AM »

It will be awful if Lee admits (whether true or not) to molesting Casey.  I think if he admits it, the jury will be inclined to believe that George did it.  Whether they will buy the accident theory is questionable but I would hate for them to believe that George and her brother molested her.

I think Lee will do anything he can to help the slore.  If he breaks his immunity deal he'll pay for it.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »

Lee never looked at Casey when he walked off the stand! I think that he is doing ok ...what do you all think? I don't think he will let Casey throw him or the family under the bus anymore jmo
I believe Lee will stand by his parents. The lines were clearly established

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #399 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:58 AM »

I have faith in the prosecution
Thanks Klaas, if you have faith that makes me feel much better. I was beginning to worry for a minute.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.