April 28, 2024, 08:57:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510465 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:59 AM »

Let's see how Lee reacts to being asked if he molested (or tried to) KC?

What I wonder.. if he ever tried to touch or grab her inappropriately.. as a joke, being a stupid kid, out of curiosity...  all he has to do is admit anything at all of the sort, and it makes it seem more likely to the jury that George may have molested her..  even if Lee didn't actually "molest" her.

last night either on NG or Jane they said that he would come in with a flashlight and in the morning she would wake up and her bra would be around her neck or the clasps would be undone
As if . . . Seriously, who would sleep through that?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #401 on: June 01, 2011, 10:25:22 AM »

Wow Lee is disappointing so far.....he was completely different in depositions and other hearings. 

Hi mission   JMO but I think Lee knows his testimony is going to be damning to KC. There is some reason he got use immunity.....and it's going to come out sooner or later...wish it was sooner, but got a feeling it's gonna be later!!
Hi Sunny! Great point, I have to believe he is terribly conflicted with all of this - I can't wait until "later!"

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: June 01, 2011, 10:25:28 AM »

Thanks for the update Magic!  You do have magic fingers!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: June 01, 2011, 10:25:34 AM »

Lee never looked at Casey when he walked off the stand! I think that he is doing ok ...what do you all think? I don't think he will let Casey throw him or the family under the bus anymore jmo
I believe Lee will stand by his parents. The lines were clearly established

I think so too.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #404 on: June 01, 2011, 10:25:51 AM »

I believe that Lee really wants the parents in jail...so he can have the house for himself::MonkeyShovel::

maybe he thinks that he and KC and live at 4937 Hopespring together forever?  He is so creepy! "CMA! CMA!"

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #405 on: June 01, 2011, 10:26:39 AM »

What I wonder.. if he ever tried to touch or grab her inappropriately.. as a joke, being a stupid kid, out of curiosity...  all he has to do is admit anything at all of the sort, and it makes it seem more likely to the jury that George may have molested her..  even if Lee didn't actually "molest" her.

last night either on NG or Jane they said that he would come in with a flashlight and in the morning she would wake up and her bra would be around her neck or the clasps would be undone
also, most women don't sleep with bras on, either.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: June 01, 2011, 10:26:41 AM »

Lee never looked at Casey when he walked off the stand! I think that he is doing ok ...what do you all think? I don't think he will let Casey throw him or the family under the bus anymore jmo
I believe Lee will stand by his parents. The lines were clearly established

I hope.  I thought Cindy did well and was being more truthful than not.  I think some of Cindy's most damning testimony to Casey was her nonverbal actions on the stand. She acted the way I imagine a mother who lost a child (accident or not) would act.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #407 on: June 01, 2011, 10:27:06 AM »

Im contemplating why Simms is going to handle cross examining Lee.   Could it be that Bozo is distancing himself from the allegations because he knows its a lie?   He was safe during opening statements, even if he confronted Lee but why Simms?   Wasnt it everyone's understanding that she was brought on to handle the forensics.
It was my understanding that Sims is the forensics person.  I don't get that she's questioning Lee. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: June 01, 2011, 10:27:16 AM »

Is it just me or does anyone else think Lee is totally disorganized in his thoughts & memory today??

He's really aged too......KC is toxic!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: June 01, 2011, 10:28:22 AM »

Im contemplating why Simms is going to handle cross examining Lee.   Could it be that Bozo is distancing himself from the allegations because he knows its a lie?   He was safe during opening statements, even if he confronted Lee but why Simms?   Wasnt it everyone's understanding that she was brought on to handle the forensics.
It was my understanding that Sims is the forensics person.  I don't get that she's questioning Lee. 

Because the Defense realized Baez is so bad at it?

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: June 01, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »

You think the state would go into the paternity test he took at this time? I kinda think they wouldn't.  Maybe they anticipate some testimony along those lines from him and that is why she was "assigned" to him?
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #411 on: June 01, 2011, 10:28:29 AM »

Maybe she got hot. You know, with it being Florida and all... many times I wake up with missing pieces of clothing that I don't remember taking off. Was my hubby molesting me? Well... maybe...  but no, for real. I know a lot of people who undress themselves in the middle of the night without realizing cos they're uncomfortable or hot.

As a disclaimer, I'm not trying to be disrespectful of victims of sexual abuse. I myself am a victim, so I mean no disrespect.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: June 01, 2011, 10:28:45 AM »

Sorry I cant reply with stacks on my phone. Anyway, I'm sure George said on the stand the car was in his and CA's name. Besides, can you pick a car up from a tow yard that isn't titled to you?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: June 01, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »

What a dolt!

10:25

KBelichWFTV: Baez said during break he wishes he could watch the trial on television.. [via Twitter]

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: June 01, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »

Because the Defense realized Baez is so bad at it?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #415 on: June 01, 2011, 10:29:15 AM »

Like I said last week, and a few times, I feel Mr. George just does his job.  He does not emote to me that any of this matters.  I am sure it does, and that an acquittal would be horrible, but I sense no urgency, no feelings, no emotions, when he is questioning people.  Nothing upsets him, it seems.  You can tell when Linda or Jeff have had enough.  You can tell when they sense BS.  I believe they want justice for Caylee.  There is never any inflection to his tone of voice.  Maybe that is just his style, but this case, we need more than that.  We need the jury to believe that Caylee is the victim, and not KC.  I did see a bit of neck twitching today when he was shot down the few times by the Duffense.  Let me just say, I hate Simms for a passion for protecting a baby killer.  I hope she has no children.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: June 01, 2011, 10:29:21 AM »

I wasn't aware that sports bras (which Casey claimed to wear @ night) had clasps.

If she was asleep, how did she know he came in with a flashlight? Razz  Also, I have woken up off and on over the years with my shirt completely off.  You ever been so tired (and hot during the summer) that you take your shirt off in your sleep and not remember it at all?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #417 on: June 01, 2011, 10:29:24 AM »

also, most women don't sleep with bras on, either.
That's what I was thinking.  How uncomfortable. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: June 01, 2011, 10:29:24 AM »

10:19
Comment From GG
I went to school with KC and let me say say she didn't have many girlfriends she use to talk to the guys more as she was always fighting with the girls, she had only one female friend an she was very much like KC a compulsive lier, what i can say is that KC didn't like her friends meeting her parents as she would worry her lies that she told friends would come undone. I remember one time she told me that it was her birthday so i brought her a pendant and gave it too her at school when her mum picked her up that afternoon I told KC to show her the present i gave her so KC did and Cindy asked how come u brought that for KC and i said "for her birthday" Cindy just shook her head and grabbed KC by the arm taking her to the car she says to her when are you going to stop telling lies! after that i stopped playing with her.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

No shock here, long before even Caylee was born

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: June 01, 2011, 10:29:25 AM »

i see there's another pennstater up in the rafters. come down and join us!

wow, this is really frustrating. frank george is annoying me, i hate to say it and the jury is still out on lee but i think he will do the right thing, fingers crossed. 

i cannot imagine how angry amy must have been, omg i would have had to bite my tongue big time if i were here when bozo was cross examining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.