March 28, 2024, 06:23:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 508709 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: June 01, 2011, 11:13:11 AM »

For someobdy with such a sad break from reality, she sure does follow her dream team's every move with precision.

Oh, that's right, she must be all better now.

Its very telling.  She is evil & twisted but her mind is not "altered."

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: June 01, 2011, 11:13:48 AM »

Laptop - blue screen

Blue screen of death is what hubby calls that.

Can't you just see nutty Casey pretending to type work stuff on a computer that wasn't working.

She was typing her non existant friends on her non working computer- I get it!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: June 01, 2011, 11:13:55 AM »

Casey GLARED at Mr. George as he went by for sidebar - Kathi belich texted to Bill Schaeffer from the court room

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #583 on: June 01, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »

I honestly think Lee is trying his best.  He reminds me of my brother...even the way he talks.  Not a very high IQ.  If he has Asperger's then that is definitely why he is acting the way he is.  He is also obviously nervous.  Plus we know he has received immunity from something.  I'm sure the defense will be bringing that up as well.  JMO

My nephew has that.  He is younger, but he is a whiz on computers, but forget anything else.  He takes everything literally too.  You could tell him you ate his toy, and he would believe I ate his toy.  I don't see the facial mannerisms of my nephew in Lee.  My nephew barely smiled.  There was never a change in the tone of his voice either (extremely loud).  He never got a joke either. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 01, 2011, 11:15:14 AM »

i missed it supposedly casy or lee said something like glo??

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 01, 2011, 11:15:27 AM »

Monkey King....I really love your new avatar!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 01, 2011, 11:16:12 AM »

I wonder how long Casey had been pretending to use that computer with the blue screen on it.
Or did she do something with it when she came back into the Apt. to get her shoes?  Nobody has said anything about that tho.
Yeah, methinks it would take KC awhile to download a virus last minute or damage the screen. I think it's more likely that Lee (who knows more about computers) tampered with it.

I don't think there is any evidence of htis, but could Amy have called Casey before she and Cindy got to her house, before Cindy got to the mall to get Amy, giving her time to erase it? 

dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #587 on: June 01, 2011, 11:16:14 AM »

Me too!!!!     

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #588 on: June 01, 2011, 11:16:22 AM »

I was about to post the same.  lol  LOVE it!!!!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 01, 2011, 11:16:30 AM »

Casey GLARED at Mr. George as he went by for sidebar - Kathi belich texted to Bill Schaeffer from the court room
lol capp
see what assuming got me lol thanks for clarifying it!

Loca
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #590 on: June 01, 2011, 11:16:31 AM »

10:30  Recess is over.

Lee is back on stand.  Mr George is questioning him.  The jury is coming in.
Mr Anthony do you recall asking your sister, why won't you let us see Caylee?  I don't recall, along the lines that she was asleep, we will get her tomorrow.  Mr George is showing Lee a statement with LE.  Lee doesn't seem to be remembering anything, I am really beginning to wonder what is going  on.  Lee seems very flaky, imo.  They are taking a sidebar.......
When you asked your sister, why won't you allow us to see Caylee?  What did you tell Det Edwards?  BECAUSE MAYBE I AM A SPITEFUL BITCH!! 
When your mom was away from the room did you try to reason with your sister?  Yes.  Did you ask her what was going on, what was happening?  At one point she said that Caylee was missing, someone had kidnapped her.  We will get to that, initially when you were talking to Casey did she say anything about your mom?  I can't recall.  Mr George is refreshing his memory with a statement.  I would like to refresh it with Cindy's hammer.
What did you tell Det Edwards?  When my mom would leave, Casey would express that my mom would say.........Objection, hearsay.  Sustained.
Side bar.................
Lee is not going to give any testimony willingly and Ms Simms is very quick with her objections.  I am still very worried about Lee's testimony.  He seems to be trying to protect his sister. imo 
They are showing Casey wiping tears...she knows that Lee is trying to still help her, once again...she thinks her big brother will come to her rescue.  They just said that Lee has not made eye contact with Casey though, so that gives me a little hope.  Maybe that is why she is crying.  They really need to figure out the right way to ask him questions, to get this all in.  He is saying that he can't remember a thing.
Side bar over...............10:46
Mr George has given Lee something to read.  Do you recall the statement that you just read?  Can you tell the jury what you just read?  What did you exactly tell Det Edwards Casey said?  What did your sister say, when you asked her what is going on?  What is the deal?  I can't recall.  Mr George is approaching Lee.  Mr George doesn't seem to know what he is doing, JBP is trying to help him get this testimony.  What did your sister tell you.  She told me that my mother, numerous times that she had thrown it in my sister's face that I am an unfit mother for Caylee and maybe I am.  I went on to say that Casey was a mistake but the best mistake that Casey had ever made.  Where you get frustrating with your sister.  Very, yes, nothing was making sense to me, why couldn't we just go get Caylee and bring her home, there was no reason not to just bring her home for mom.  Do you recall what your sister told you?  No, I don't.  Side bar again...............
Baez was worried about Amy's head injury and memory?  I am much more worried about Lee's he is refusing to remember anything and Mr George doesn't seem to know how to get him to either refresh his memory or impeach him for not answering the way he did in all his statements and depos. 

Sidebar over.........Mr George asks, where you aware of a police call being made?  My mom said she was gonna call the police and at one point I remember my mom making a phone call.  Did you try to get your sister to talk to you so your mom wouldn't call the police?  Yes, I role played with her, humor me for a second.  The LE is gonna show up and say, hey Ms Anthony how are you doing?  Where is your daughter?  She is with the nanny and the cops will say OK, let's go get her.  What did Casey say to you?  She just stared at me and said that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days, that she had been kidnapped and that the nanny took her.  At that time were you given the name of the Nanny.  Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.  Have you ever heard that name before?  No.  Did your mom hear this?  No, she could just tell that I was no longer in the doorway and that we were talking about something while she wasn't there.  What did your mom say?  She said, WHAT DID YOU DO?  WE COULD OF FOUND HER?  Objection, sustained, lol, ya try to unring that bell.  What did your sister say next, where she last saw Caylee.  Saw Grass Apts.  She was staying with Tony L., she was trying to find Caylee herself, she camped out at the Saw Grass Apts, watching the place.  Did she tell you how long she did this?  A couple days.  Did she tell you where else she searched?  Stores, a park, normal places.  When did your sister say that she last talked to Caylee?  That same day, July 15, 2008.  What happened with that phone call?  The only other person on the phone was Caylee, I don't know what Caylee said but Casey told her to put an adult on the phone.  Did you ask her at that moment, why she hadn't told anybody?  I don't believe I did.  Upon hearing this news, what did you do?  That Caylee was missing?  Yes.  I went into search mode, I found out where her bf, Tony L. lived and made arrangements to go see him at his apt.  While you were at his apt did you tell Tony L what was going on?  Yes.  Did you take any items from Tony's apt?  Yes, a laptop, a duffel bag, a backpack and a bag with knick knacks.  When you saw the laptop, what did you notice?  The laptop had a Blue Screen.  What did that mean to you?  A virus, I attempted to reboot it but it still had a blue screen.  What did you do with it then?  I just took it with me.
Showing Lee an envelope full of items.  Objection.  Judge called a sidebar to look at the envelope. 

Still at side bar, gonna post this now, before I accidentally lose it.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #591 on: June 01, 2011, 11:16:52 AM »

Can one of the local Monkeys get the sidebars transcripts? I would be willing to chip in to pay for them. This is just rediculous. This trial will be going on this time next year at this rate. Mr. George acts like he has no more experience than Bozo. I surely hope he will not do the questioning on the experts.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 01, 2011, 11:17:07 AM »

I honestly think Lee is trying his best.  He reminds me of my brother...even the way he talks.  Not a very high IQ.  If he has Asperger's then that is definitely why he is acting the way he is.  He is also obviously nervous.  Plus we know he has received immunity from something.  I'm sure the defense will be bringing that up as well.  JMO

My nephew has that.  He is younger, but he is a whiz on computers, but forget anything else.  He takes everything literally too.  You could tell him you ate his toy, and he would believe I ate his toy.  I don't see the facial mannerisms of my nephew in Lee.  My nephew barely smiled.  There was never a change in the tone of his voice either (extremely loud).  He never got a joke either. 

Yes.  My 7 year old has it.  Exhibits the exact symptoms as your nephew. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 01, 2011, 11:17:12 AM »

At this rate it will take the entire week to get through Lee.  I have managed to bake muffins , take 2 kids to 2 different school buses, wash and hang laundry and I have not missed anything.  This is painful but  am getting a lot done today.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: June 01, 2011, 11:17:44 AM »

Brandi's the BEST!!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 01, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »

For someobdy with such a sad break from reality, she sure does follow her dream team's every move with precision.

Oh, that's right, she must be all better now.

Yep. She is all better.  She got rid of her 'problem.'  AKA:  Caylee.   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 01, 2011, 11:19:23 AM »

Me too!!!!     

That's that Brandi- give her an idea!!

Someone needs to get one of Mason coming out of a grabage can- like Oscar the Grouch!   Monkey Devil!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 01, 2011, 11:19:26 AM »

Yes.  My 7 year old has it.  Exhibits the exact symptoms as your nephew. 

I know there are varying degrees of the illness, but I just do not see it in Lee.   

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: June 01, 2011, 11:20:27 AM »

I can't imagine being a juror on this case.  They have to sit through all of this and can't even talk about it.  I think my head would explode!!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 01, 2011, 11:20:38 AM »

11:17

KBelichWFTV: Lee is a credible witness.. He does not appear vindictive over Casey's abuse allegations. State is coaxing his testimony from him. [via Twitter]

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.