April 19, 2024, 07:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 509917 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 01, 2011, 11:47:24 AM »

June 9 Casey and Caylee spent their last night at Ricardo’s. Tony Lazzaro states that Casey lived with him June 9 through July 16, the day she was arrested. Caylee was not there with them, Casey repeated saying she was with the nanny or grandparents.
Did Ricardo say Casey left in middle of night and Caylee was there before he went to sleep and gone in mornin?

I'm trying to find his testimony.

I remember Tony didn't want kids, and Casey textin tony saying Caylee was a snot nose brat.

bbm

Casey texted Tony Rusciano and said snot nose....no brat included.

Ok thanks, woops wrong Tony.. but didn't Tony L say he didn't want kids?

Cindy and Casey had falling out so I'm sure Cindy didn't press seeing Caylee for a month because of the falling out and maybe she was glad Casey was gone out of her hair.
Maybe Casey killed Caylee before she left Ricardo moving into Tonys.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: June 01, 2011, 11:48:20 AM »

Can Casey read the transcripts from the sidebar in real time??
Good question! I had not considered that.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 01, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »

June 9 Casey and Caylee spent their last night at Ricardo’s. Tony Lazzaro states that Casey lived with him June 9 through July 16, the day she was arrested. Caylee was not there with them, Casey repeated saying she was with the nanny or grandparents.
Did Ricardo say Casey left in middle of night and Caylee was there before he went to sleep and gone in mornin?

I'm trying to find his testimony.

I remember Tony didn't want kids, and Casey textin tony saying Caylee was a snot nose brat.

bbm

Casey texted Tony Rusciano and said snot nose....no brat included.

Ok thanks, woops wrong Tony.. but didn't Tony L say he didn't want kids?

Cindy and Casey had falling out so I'm sure Cindy didn't press seeing Caylee for a month because of the falling out and maybe she was glad Casey was gone out of her hair.
Maybe Casey killed Caylee before she left Ricardo moving into Tonys.

According to Casey, Tony L didn't want girls.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 01, 2011, 11:49:02 AM »

Do you think Lee Anthony is being completely truthful?   Vote Now

Yes ( 14% )
 Don't Know ( 17% )
 No ( 69% )

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

only as truthful as he has to be but yes
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #724 on: June 01, 2011, 11:49:17 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Casey was living a lie right down to the way she was packing her bags.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 01, 2011, 11:49:39 AM »

i don't even want to know how frustrated the jury prob is right now
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #726 on: June 01, 2011, 11:49:54 AM »

Wow, nobody is going to ask whether or not he molested his sister? 

i hope mr. george gets to it because i would think that's something they need to ask!

I thought there was a gag order on the molestation questions?
  You mean just for Lee?  If that's the case, how could Baez say Casey was molested by Lee and George during opening statements? And the state asked George, already...  why couldn't they ask Lee?  Unless as somebody else hinted, he may admit to it later?
Riley (a SM) said this on the previous page of this thread in response, I myself do not know:

It was not in the initial questions by State, so defense can not ask at this point.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: June 01, 2011, 11:50:41 AM »

is it just me or was this questioning of lee a waste? just asking
TOTAL WASTE   Monkey Devil!
. Not just u.  I am right there with u
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 01, 2011, 11:50:46 AM »

Why would it matter if Tony packed her the hoebags stuff?  So what, was probably glad to get rid of her. 
Yeah, who cares who packed the bags...why does it matter?

I read Lee's statements last night and he had stated that he was sure that his
sister had not packed the bags because they were very neatly packed with everything
folded and neatly placed in the bags.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 01, 2011, 11:51:08 AM »

i hope mr. george gets to it because i would think that's something they need to ask!

You mean just for Lee?  If that's the case, how could Baez say Casey was molested by Lee and George during opening statements? And the state asked George, already...  why couldn't they ask Lee?  Unless as somebody else hinted, he may admit to it later?

They should ask him. Did George take a paternity?
(Since he was accused maybe he will)?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 01, 2011, 11:51:11 AM »

Do you think Lee Anthony is being completely truthful?   Vote Now

Yes ( 14% )
 Don't Know ( 17% )
 No ( 69% )

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

only as truthful as he has to be but yes

There was nothing he said that he hadnt said before or that was a lie

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 01, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »

i guess cindy isn't here today
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: June 01, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »

Now begins the parade of officers and detectives

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #733 on: June 01, 2011, 11:52:26 AM »

11:20 Side bar is over..........
Mr George questioning Lee Anthony.  Mr Anthony you still have the exhibit in front of you?  Yes.  What are they?  Receipts, movie stubs, a photo copy of notes of mine.  How many receipts are there.  Maybe a dozen, I don't know.  They are right in front of you, can you count them?  I count 19.  Did you come into possession of those receipts?  No, I never had possession of those receipts.  Where did you find those receipts?  They were in Casey's possession and in things I brought back with me that night.  When did you know that they were in her things?  After a few days, at a family sit down.  How many bags?  I put the laptop in a bag, so three.  When you got back to the Anthony house did you look in the bags?  No.  Do you know what those receipts were in?  They had to be in the backpack.  When LE first arrived at your home, did you speak with them?  No, I did not, the first officer came into the home, into my sisters bedroom and started asking my sister questions.  Were you present for that?  I was in another room.  Was your dad home then?  Yes, he had gotten home minutes before.  After the LE arrived did you have any conversation with your sister on that night?  Yes.  Where?  In the garage.  Did the car still smell bad?  Yes.  What did you talk about.  She told me about the phone call from Caylee that day and I talked about how bad the car smelled.  Was it difficult to stay in the garage with the car smelling that bad?  Yes, sir.  When the items that were brought back to Hopespring, did you see any items that belonged to Caylee?  I don't believe so.  Mr George is done.
Ms Simms is on cross.  Are you Casey's older brother?  Yes.  On July 3, 2008 did you receive phone calls from your mother?  There was no mention of Caylee being missing during that phone call?  Correct.  Your mother didn't call your father that night did she?  I have no idea.  When were you in Chicago?  Not on July 3rd cuz I was downtown Orlando, maybe sometime in June.  On July 15, 2008, you said you were present when your mom called the police?  At that time you didn't think that Casey had broken any law at that time.  Objection, sustained.  The Pontiac Sunfire was the car Casey drove right?  Yes.  Your father had an extra set of keys for that car and he could access the trunk?  Yes.  At one time you were talking to Casey and she was crying?  Yes.  When your father arrived he did not go into Casey's room and ask her what was going on?  No, he didn't.  There were no questions your father asked you before LE came.  No, not that i recall.  During this time that the confrontation occurred between Casey and your mom you were there.  Yes as the mediator.  Your mom was focused on finding Caylee.  Yes.  There were times that your mother didn't give Casey a chance to respond?  Yes.  When you got to Tony's were the bags already packed?  Yes, except for the laptop, I packed that.  Did Tony pack the bags?  Objection, short side bar.
Mr Anthony, did you have an occasion to see how both you and your sister pack bags?  You shove items in bags, correct?  Yes.  That was not how your sister would pack that bag?  She didn't pack those bags.  The bags that you picked up, they had no odor?  No.  Your family, it is your father that details the cars inside and out?  Yes.  He would do that every weekend or every other weekend?  Absolutely.  The laptop with the blue screen?  Mr Lazzaro was there when you obtained that laptop?  Yes. You don't know if Tony caused the blue screen, objection......sustained.
Mr George back up...........

Ms Simms asked you about the phone call from your mom on July 3rd that Caylee wasn't missing?  What was that phone call about?  Objection, hearsay, side bar........objection must of been sustained.  When the police arrived on July 15th, were you all separated?  Eventually, yes.  When your sister told you this kidnapping scenario, did your focus leave your sister and go to Caylee.  Yes.  When the police arrived their focus was not on Casey, it was on Caylee missing.  Objection sustained.  Were the police focused on Caylee?  Yes.  When you had subsequent interviews with LE, did that ask you about you the kidnapping and Zenaida Fernadez-Gonzales.  Yes.  Lee Anthony was excused and I am in shock!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 01, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »

I cant say its a shock, its no wonder she didnt get hospitalized

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #735 on: June 01, 2011, 11:52:45 AM »

They should ask him. Did George take a paternity?
(Since he was accused maybe he will)?
George, Lee, Jesse have all taken paternity tests and are not the father.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: June 01, 2011, 11:53:00 AM »

Now begins the parade of officers and detectives

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #737 on: June 01, 2011, 11:53:16 AM »

Might be easier for her to just watch at home. I would need a break, too!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: June 01, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »

She's there - she remained seated as GA and Lippman greeted Lee. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: June 01, 2011, 11:53:47 AM »

i agree. i said some prayers for her last night and will continue to do so.  her testimony was the most powerful for the jury so far and for the state
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.