April 27, 2024, 10:38:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510248 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: June 01, 2011, 10:30:13 PM »

Are there recaps for todays events here ??? Any opinions on how Lee did? Sorry... I just got home a bit ago and am having trouble finding recaps...

I think Lee did ok.  Yuri was outstanding!  Magic Eye's is transcribing and hers would be the best recap.  Here is a link to her posts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4694;sa=showPosts

Klaas - I hope this is not too much to ask, but if it is, just let me know.

Would it be possible to post a link to Magic Eye's transcribing for yesterday, May 31?  TIA

If I have the time I'll try and put them all together in one place.  Otherwise my suggestion is to just keep going through the link provided above to her posts.  It will show all.

Okay...thanks much...I'm just not savvy on this aspect yet.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: June 01, 2011, 10:31:47 PM »

Are there recaps for todays events here ??? Any opinions on how Lee did? Sorry... I just got home a bit ago and am having trouble finding recaps...

I think Lee did ok.  Yuri was outstanding!  Magic Eye's is transcribing and hers would be the best recap.  Here is a link to her posts:

Thank you klaas.... I had a rough day and have a migrane coming on and am ashamed to admit I could not remember her name...Magic Eyes....I am so very sorry!!!!! I love your recaps!
I will probably be up until 2 am listening to testimonies, but I get antsy if I dont at least read the recaps first....
My body is getting use to staying up until 2 am and getting up at 6 but I am determined to keep up with the trial....
Finally it is Caylees turn...
Do you think it went in the states favor today klaas?

I think it has gone in the states favor every day and today very much so.  Every day Baez makes more and more a fool out of himself.  I'm not sure but I think Yuri had to hold back his laughter.

Yuri out classed jose by a 1000 to 1...........
Nice looking guy....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: June 01, 2011, 10:32:52 PM »

As this case cannot seem to leave my brain totally I had a thought regarding George, Cindy & even Lee.   All this time most of us have pretty much agreed that they had to have known Casey did something to Caylee, however maybe they had no idea of knowing whether it was an accident or murder & was hoping it was an accident so they have spent all this time protecting Casey & being willing to lie for her, even tamper with evidence.  They begged Casey to tell them the truth, they lashed out at her to tell the truth but Casey doesnt break & willingly goes off to jail... later to be indicted for felony murder carrying the death penalty.   Her family had to think at this point, my God why wouldnt she just tell everyone what happened if it was an accident but they are afraid of the answer despite all the discovery coming out that defies their denial.  They cant confront her because they are then denied access, they dont want the answer on video for the world to see either.  They cannot imagine why she is cutting them off, they blame her attorneys & lash out at the world.  Ah but little did they know that Casey & her lead attorney were setting it up her defense to include the horrendous accusations of sexual molestation of not only her brother but her father too, little did they know that Casey was putting Caylee in her father's arms to take the fall for conspiring to dispose of his precious granddaughter.  Casey never confessed to an accident occurring despite the fear most any of us would have facing these consequences...then the opening statements begin.  The State lays out their case, the defense bulldozes a pile of crap in the court room including some wild & deplorable accusations against the two male family members to Casey, her father & her brother.   They also implicate Cindy in being negligent in not removing their pool ladder (boldface lie).  However, the real kicker to the Anthonys are that Bozo announces after three years that this was a horrible accident & her father is culpable in the criminal act of disposing of a body & conspiring with her to conceal what happened...the Anthonys now know without a shadow of a doubt that it was not an accident. 

It doesnt excuse their actions. personal flaws or own deplorable behavior but it would explain the difference we see today & how stunned with unbearable pain they are now.

PS  chloroform is a toxic substance, chloroforming your child with it is aggravated child abuse.  A death as a result of same is felony murder by Florida State statute...NOT AN ACCIDENT

782.04 Murder.—
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium, or methadone by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,
is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.04.html

Good post Capp...and quite plausible imo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: June 01, 2011, 10:34:38 PM »

Would it be possible to post a link to Magic Eye's transcribing for yesterday, May 31?  TIA

If I have the time I'll try and put them all together in one place.  Otherwise my suggestion is to just keep going through the link provided above to her posts.  It will show all.

Puzzler...klaas kindly put the link to Magic's recaps on the first page of the thread along with the links to live feeds....isn't that cool????

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: June 01, 2011, 10:35:39 PM »

Would it be too much trouble to put Magic's link on the first page with all the news links, so that we can find it more easily? 

Done, added the the first page with all the other links!  Good idea!

Klaas - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: June 01, 2011, 10:36:19 PM »

Puzzler...klaas kindly put the link to Magic's recaps on the first page of the thread along with the links to live feeds....isn't that cool????

Very cool!   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: June 01, 2011, 10:36:58 PM »

Thank you klaas.... I had a rough day and have a migrane coming on and am ashamed to admit I could not remember her name...Magic Eyes....I am so very sorry!!!!! I love your recaps!
I will probably be up until 2 am listening to testimonies, but I get antsy if I dont at least read the recaps first....
My body is getting use to staying up until 2 am and getting up at 6 but I am determined to keep up with the trial....
Finally it is Caylees turn...
Do you think it went in the states favor today klaas?

I think it has gone in the states favor every day and today very much so.  Every day Baez makes more and more a fool out of himself.  I'm not sure but I think Yuri had to hold back his laughter.

Yuri out classed jose by a 1000 to 1...........
Nice looking guy....

VERY nice looking guy!!! I did catch some of his testimony today... my co-workers were amused because I am so enamoured of him....he made Jose look even more inadequate if that is possible...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: June 01, 2011, 10:38:25 PM »

This one is the best I put on my profile picture..
Then you ask her if she ever COMMITTED SUICIDE?  Yuri says no, cuz then she would be dead.

This was way more then an OMG moment in time.
Twilight time !!!!!!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: June 01, 2011, 10:40:09 PM »

did GA say the last time he saw caylee was june 15,2008, after the NH vist
ya know that was fathers day, wonder how much bearing that had for caylee death
IDK im just trying to fig why casey took caylee life,im guessing,we will never
know unless casey admits to murdering caylee and her reason why

klaas thanks for magic eyes link to updates on the trial

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: June 01, 2011, 10:42:50 PM »

FYI - Muffy has volunteered to gather all of Magic Eyes recaps and put them in a thread titled:  MAGIC EYES TRIAL RECAPS.

When Muffy is done you'll see the thread stickied near the top.  Muffy rocks!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: June 01, 2011, 10:44:34 PM »

did GA say the last time he saw caylee was june 15,2008, after the NH vist
ya know that was fathers day, wonder how much bearing that had for caylee death
IDK im just trying to fig why casey took caylee life,im guessing,we will never
know unless casey admits to murdering caylee and her reason why

klaas thanks for magic eyes link to updates on the trial

I am going with the Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee theory....Caylee had the love , attention and financial support of George and Cindy, Casey was jealous and took it away from Caylee.... more important imo she took Caylee away from Cindy...added benefit, Casey was free to party down and slut it up....jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: June 01, 2011, 10:45:00 PM »

As this case cannot seem to leave my brain totally I had a thought regarding George, Cindy & even Lee.   All this time most of us have pretty much agreed that they had to have known Casey did something to Caylee, however maybe they had no idea of knowing whether it was an accident or murder & was hoping it was an accident so they have spent all this time protecting Casey & being willing to lie for her, even tamper with evidence. 

I think that sums it up pretty well Capp.

I was watching CA on the stand and when she had to talk about the lies that she had believed or half believed before, she looked humiliated and at times disgusted.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: June 01, 2011, 10:45:20 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Ws and SM was just mentioned.
Kermit posted this before YES we are being watched
They went to this thread about Caylee Anthony
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.340

((removed long IP info))

Forgive me please, but could someone decipher this for me? I have no idea what it means. Sorry!
\
It means conversation here about George possibly lying was read by them

I am lost..............read by whom? Where is the IP posted?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: June 01, 2011, 10:46:16 PM »

FYI - Muffy has volunteered to gather all of Magic Eyes recaps and put them in a thread titled:  MAGIC EYES TRIAL RECAPS.

Yes...she does!!!! Thank you Muffy for having mercy on all the working monkeys....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: June 01, 2011, 10:46:40 PM »

Yes she does. Thanks Muffy! This place has the nicest and most thoughtful mods! And that's not a kiss up... it's da truth!

And thanks to Magic for her hard work too...it is much appreciated, Magic!  an angelic monkey
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: June 01, 2011, 10:47:25 PM »

Ch 6
Mark NeJame

Ws and SM was just mentioned.
Kermit posted this before YES we are being watched
They went to this thread about Caylee Anthony
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.340

((removed long IP info))

Forgive me please, but could someone decipher this for me? I have no idea what it means. Sorry!
\
It means conversation here about George possibly lying was read by them

I am lost..............read by whom? Where is the IP posted?

Haha... I scrolled on by that cause I was lost too and felt too stupid to ask....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: June 01, 2011, 10:48:27 PM »

Do we have any idea who will be up first tomorrow morning?

After today just have to do this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ogFYWUlgA&feature=related

Ok, I'll go in the corner......

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: June 01, 2011, 10:48:35 PM »

Yes...she does!!!! Thank you Muffy for having mercy on all the working monkeys....

OOOOPS....not forgetting to give my daily thank you to Magic Eyes!!! Thank you! You rock too!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: June 01, 2011, 10:50:05 PM »

There is something that keeps bothering me and I can't stop myself from going back to it.  When KC is texting or talking to Amy H.  regarding the smell in her car.  She states that a dead animal/squirrel is plastered to the frame and that her Dad borrowed her car (love that part, not even her car) and must have hit an animal.  Sounds like she is setting up George way back when.  The more I think about this, especially hearing all the evidence again, it is starting to paint an even clearer picture of KC.

It worries me (listening to LKB again, why do I do it????)  that it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt to get a conviction and the State can't prove what killed Caylee. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: June 01, 2011, 10:52:37 PM »

Cubbie and Turbo - the stuff was moved to the Break Room.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.