April 28, 2024, 10:52:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 510489 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: June 01, 2011, 10:57:06 PM »

did GA say the last time he saw caylee was june 15,2008, after the NH vist
ya know that was fathers day, wonder how much bearing that had for caylee death
IDK im just trying to fig why casey took caylee life,im guessing,we will never
know unless casey admits to murdering caylee and her reason why

klaas thanks for magic eyes link to updates on the trial

I am going with the Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee theory....Caylee had the love , attention and financial support of George and Cindy, Casey was jealous and took it away from Caylee.... more important imo she took Caylee away from Cindy...added benefit, Casey was free to party down and slut it up....jmo

ITA...oh and also to have Cindy all to herself again to use use use.

did you all notice the look on kc's face when the pic of the playhouse was put up and cindy talked about how the family pitched in together for it...kc looked envious...I swear the look on her face said to me "You never gave me anything that nice!" I also noticed her demeanor changed slightly after that and I was wondering if she was thinking about what happened there... whatever it was that set off the cadaver dogs.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: June 01, 2011, 11:03:31 PM »

Cubbie and Turbo - the stuff was moved to the Break Room.

I know I am tired but I saw that and I can't even find the break room

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1902 on: June 01, 2011, 11:06:48 PM »

Here ya go Turbo

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.460

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: June 01, 2011, 11:07:05 PM »

Do we have any idea who will be up first tomorrow morning?

After today just have to do this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ogFYWUlgA&feature=related

Ok, I'll go in the corner......

Mind blowing!

Reminds me of JA talking about the nanny stories 1.0, 2.0, etc... Lordy I laughed myself a small headache after he said that. Who kidnapped Caylee? Where? Which place, the apartment or the park, no, they're in South Carolina, no New York, no, Puerto Rico... and now there is no Nanny...but she died by accident and George hid her and Kronk moved her... good googly goo! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: June 01, 2011, 11:07:24 PM »

FYI - Muffy has volunteered to gather all of Magic Eyes recaps and put them in a thread titled:  MAGIC EYES TRIAL RECAPS.

When Muffy is done you'll see the thread stickied near the top.  Muffy rocks!

She sure does!!  Thank you Muffy!!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: June 01, 2011, 11:09:32 PM »

another thing, Caylee would be very verbal at her age and would be able to tell Cindy what Casey was doing to her..that wouldn't be good for Casey...so I think that Casey did have a hideout with Caylee while she was supposed to be at work and when she wanted to place Caylee somewhere while she  ho dee ho'ed around or partied...but where? I don't think the trunk on a regular basis, she would have suffocated due to the heat..maybe she did keep Caylee taped up in her bedroom and then snuck out after she drugged her with something, not chloroform,, but strong does of tylenol pm or something like that which would knock her out while she left the house..Cindy and George would just think that she and Caylee were asleep together..
I would be willing to bet that when no one was around, Casey was very mean to Caylee..She resented this little child so much..jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: June 01, 2011, 11:10:42 PM »

did GA say the last time he saw caylee was june 15,2008, after the NH vist
ya know that was fathers day, wonder how much bearing that had for caylee death
IDK im just trying to fig why casey took caylee life,im guessing,we will never
know unless casey admits to murdering caylee and her reason why

klaas thanks for magic eyes link to updates on the trial

I am going with the Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee theory....Caylee had the love , attention and financial support of George and Cindy, Casey was jealous and took it away from Caylee.... more important imo she took Caylee away from Cindy...added benefit, Casey was free to party down and slut it up....jmo

ITA...oh and also to have Cindy all to herself again to use use use.

did you all notice the look on kc's face when the pic of the playhouse was put up and cindy talked about how the family pitched in together for it...kc looked envious...I swear the look on her face said to me "You never gave me anything that nice!" I also noticed her demeanor changed slightly after that and I was wondering if she was thinking about what happened there... whatever it was that set off the cadaver dogs.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: June 01, 2011, 11:10:57 PM »

Here ya go Turbo

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.460

Thank you so much.............I was beginning to think I could not read. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: June 01, 2011, 11:12:09 PM »

Do we have any idea who will be up first tomorrow morning?

After today just have to do this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ogFYWUlgA&feature=related

Ok, I'll go in the corner......

Mind blowing!

Reminds me of JA talking about the nanny stories 1.0, 2.0, etc... Lordy I laughed myself a small headache after he said that. Who kidnapped Caylee? Where? Which place, the apartment or the park, no, they're in South Carolina, no New York, no, Puerto Rico... and now there is no Nanny...but she died by accident and George hid her and Kronk moved her... good googly goo! 

Send this all to Nancy Grace, she'll have a field day with it...
Your description is priceless....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1909 on: June 01, 2011, 11:16:36 PM »

Hoping 3rd time is the charm here...

Does anyone know how the OS from Baez regarding the admitting in court that there is no nanny that it was a lie will effect the case with ZFG and Morgan ???

This has been driving me crazy...lol

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: June 01, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »

Does anyone know how the OS from Baez regarding the admitting in court that there is no nanny that it was a lie will effect the case with ZFG and Morgan ???

Here's an article about the subject...
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-john-morgan-reacts-to-nanny-lie.html
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: June 01, 2011, 11:27:22 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-john-morgan-reacts-to-nanny-lie.html

Did they ever consider going after Cindy and if so I wonder if they still are planning to after the OS?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: June 01, 2011, 11:28:23 PM »

Gypsy, I think you're right except for Casey leaving Caylee in the back yard, or specifically the playhouse.  I think the dogs would get really excited if her body were there.  The dogs knew her scent because she played with them all the time.  I don't know what she did with Caylee, but your theory is, IMO, correct.

You know I think you make a good point about the playhouse.   But the cadaver dogs hit there..which means she may have placed her there simply for a short period and realized the dogs were going over there and moved her .  The dogs hit by the sandbox and pool too.  So she had a dead Caylee or her decomp in that backyard at some point. 

Can't wait for the State to get to the physical evidence and then to start rolling out their theory.
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right about the cadaver dogs.  They did hit in the backyard.  If Casey had placed Caylee's body in the backyard while George and Cindy were not at home, it wouldn't matter if the Yorkies barked.  Caylee definitely was there at some time.  I just can't see a dead body in the backyard while George and Cindy were at home and letting the dogs out.  I can't figure it out.  Casey is a devious creature. But I'm sure as I can be under the circumstances that your theory is correct.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: June 01, 2011, 11:30:21 PM »

FYI - Muffy has volunteered to gather all of Magic Eyes recaps and put them in a thread titled:  MAGIC EYES TRIAL RECAPS.

When Muffy is done you'll see the thread stickied near the top.  Muffy rocks!

BIG THANKS to both of you!! 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: June 01, 2011, 11:32:35 PM »

Did they ever consider going after Cindy and if so I wonder if they still are planning to after the OS?

I think that after yesterday's performance and George's on Friday, they will not be prosecuted---ever.  Cindy garnered so much sympathy from so many people that she is close to becoming Saint Cynthia in the eyes of the public.I haven't changed my mind about her, though.  I'm sure she was devastated about the loss of Caylee, but her actions for the last three years are unforgivable, IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1915 on: June 01, 2011, 11:33:47 PM »

Thank You ! I haven't seen anything about Cindy. I will be very curious to see if Morgan can use what Baez sain in court, not so much what Baden said on TV. I may be wrong but I'd think Baez's comments/statements hold more weight ?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: June 01, 2011, 11:38:07 PM »

snip - babybear

Yeah, you're right about the cadaver dogs.  They did hit in the backyard.  If Casey had placed Caylee's body in the backyard while George and Cindy were not at home, it wouldn't matter if the Yorkies barked.  Caylee definitely was there at some time.  I just can't see a dead body in the backyard while George and Cindy were at home and letting the dogs out.  I can't figure it out.  Casey is a devious creature. But I'm sure as I can be under the circumstances that your theory is correct.

Cindys dogs aren't trained for looking 4 a dead person.
If they did sniff around the play house, both Cindy/George would just think their stiffing at a live Caylee's scent.  Looking for Caylee to play with.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: June 01, 2011, 11:58:45 PM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

interesting, i marked B are these the correct houses
A.4937  Hopespring Drive,orlando fl 32829 G & C anthony
B, are these the houses your talking about
C. caylee body found
http://tinyurl.com/3draebx

The one I was talking about was either on Lumberton or S. Chickasaw. It backed up I think to Chickasaw  - might be Myrtle Bay it fronted on. The people who owned it was Gonzales and they had moved back to PR I think the neighbor said. Puzzler might have the pictures of it.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: June 02, 2011, 12:13:40 AM »

I think so too klaas.... I am reading recaps now... am I reading correctly that Baez asked Yuri if he asked Casey if she ever commited suicide????jeez!!!
Highlight of the day!!  He's stuck on stupid    Another highlight was when Mumbles asked one of the LE (I was listening by phone, no pic so not sure who it was) if someone had a flat EFFECT.  The LEO started to answer and Mumbles interrupts saying "you do know what Flat EFFECT means don't you?".  Then the LEO said "you mean Flat AFFECT?"  It was rich!!!

Oh jeez... I need to get busy listening.....Bull are you using skyfire? I tried it yesterday and could never get it right

Yes, but I haven't been able to get video, just audio. 

I didnt even get that!!!

I know it won't stream anything for me if they are having a break or at lunch.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: June 02, 2011, 12:18:01 AM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

interesting, i marked B are these the correct houses
A.4937  Hopespring Drive,orlando fl 32829 G & C anthony
B, are these the houses your talking about
C. caylee body found
http://tinyurl.com/3draebx

The one I was talking about was either on Lumberton or S. Chickasaw. It backed up I think to Chickasaw  - might be Myrtle Bay it fronted on. The people who owned it was Gonzales and they had moved back to PR I think the neighbor said. Puzzler might have the pictures of it.
Pardon my ignorance -- are/were you a neighbor??   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.