April 26, 2024, 05:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 152073 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2007, 10:27:22 PM »

I heard C.rat lives in Pelham and works in Bessemer.I really don't think he lives in Bessemer.

Live with hope,looking for justice
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2007, 10:27:47 PM »

Dana
If you are still here... would you mind explaining how you decide who and what subjects for your show?  Where do you get your info?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: April 02, 2007, 10:28:46 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I heard C.rat lives in Pelham and works in Bessemer.I really don't think he lives in Bessemer.

i dont think he is a lawyer  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: April 02, 2007, 10:31:36 PM »

Victor just posted at FOB regarding the screen shot of Joran's PC.  Victor had posted it yesterday for about 11 minutes but took it down:

I deleted it because there was a number in it (allthough probably not in use anymore).

There was/is a discussion here about stolen material, people indirectly being linked to a crime and a police investigation going on, so I guessed you and others might be interested to take a look at it (it was a screencap of filesharing posted by Sultan on RU).
It might be of importance to make sure whether a crime occured or not, maybe you and others can judge about that when looking at the cap since I am not familar with those.

If you want me to repost it let me know and I will look it up.

grtz.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2007, 10:41:15 PM »

on the Night in question there was a DIRTY- FILTY -DISGUSTING - ARUBA COP involved..........

and more of the FLEA BAGS got involved in the cover up

man, ARUBA BLOWS CHUNCKS
what a wretched evil island

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: April 02, 2007, 10:55:43 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,

Dana, Great program!

GEL,
I posted with that Big Fish for quite some time.  I can't believe he is still doing that juvenile train routine.  It wasn't funny the first time he did it almost two years ago now.  Silliest thing I have ever seen.

And he started it out as a prediction that any minute the train (FBI) was going to run over (arrest) not the suspects but BETH!!!  Yes, he is one of those fruitcakes.  Never specified exactly what she might be arrested for exactly, either.

He also has a very, very suspicious attitude about alcohol and how it can consume lives, sounds like a person who has spent a lot of time at meetings if you get my drift.  

Generally, just not the brightest crayon in the box to keep up with the train after all this time, constantly predicting any minute Beth is a goner!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: April 02, 2007, 10:59:12 PM »

did joran say. deepak came with two dogs ?

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: April 02, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »

FOB - 50 users online and nobody posting in the open forum.  Guess they just like to hang out there, lol  Laughing

50 users online (41 members, 9 guests, 18 invisible).
The list of members online:
JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Hannah, Barney, charlierat, islandamethyst, Boucheron (Administrator), scubajap, mytake, jam, medleyrelay, Slick, fried, kaRN, wvgirl, rohn, utah, cassidy, prolific2, DocTar, FOB_Lurker, chanler, Pinellas, Gregor
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: April 02, 2007, 11:06:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FOB - 50 users online and nobody posting in the open forum.  Guess they just like to hang out there, lol  Laughing

JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Hannah, Barney, charlierat, islandamethyst, Boucheron (Administrator), scubajap, mytake, jam, medleyrelay, Slick, fried, kaRN, wvgirl, rohn, utah, cassidy, prolific2, DocTar, FOB_Lurker, chanler, Pinellas, Gregor

passing the crack pipe

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2007, 11:11:19 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

passing the crack pipe

They may be in damage control mode.   Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2007, 11:12:10 PM »

passing the crack pipe

They may be in damage control mode.   Wink

train wreck .....LOL  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2007, 11:12:24 PM »

I believe so...and Ramm said the translation was of the canine version, not as in friends or people....for what it's worth.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

I believe so...and Ramm said the translation was of the canine version, not as in friends or people....for what it's worth.

thanks Buckeye  Very Happy

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2007, 11:23:45 PM »

Just think when they are in invisible mode they can't do as much damage.  No one can see them.  Laughing  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2007, 11:26:09 PM »

robots

The famous vanderstratten relayed statement of Joran's June 13th (my interpretaion: to get Joran off the hook for his confession June 10th)

I, Jan van der STRATEN, police chief with the Aruban Police Corps, state the following.

On Monday June 13th 2005, at approximately 13.00 hours I spoke informally with the suspect Joran Andreas Petrus v/d SLOOT at the police station in Oranjestad.

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2007, 11:27:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Good Evening, Monkeys,

Dana, Great program!

GEL,
I posted with that Big Fish for quite some time.  I can't believe he is still doing that juvenile train routine.  It wasn't funny the first time he did it almost two years ago now.  Silliest thing I have ever seen.

And he started it out as a prediction that any minute the train (FBI) was going to run over (arrest) not the suspects but BETH!!!  Yes, he is one of those fruitcakes.  Never specified exactly what she might be arrested for exactly, either.

He also has a very, very suspicious attitude about alcohol and how it can consume lives, sounds like a person who has spent a lot of time at meetings if you get my drift.  

Generally, just not the brightest crayon in the box to keep up with the train after all this time, constantly predicting any minute Beth is a goner!

Hi everyone

Hi Anna,I remember you when you were at RWV.I was just reading at the time and I think you had already left when I finally got the courage up to post.

BF was always c/p articles on alchol,drugs,etc. to the board.He also was/is very protective of PVDS and Joran.I truly would like to know who he is.

I mean if Glenda is Julia BF may be someone in cohorts with the VDS's and IMO there's probably a few more posting that are too.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2007, 11:30:37 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
robots

The famous vanderstratten relayed statement of Joran's June 13th (my interpretaion: to get Joran off the hook for his confession June 10th)

I, Jan van der STRATEN, police chief with the Aruban Police Corps, state the following.

On Monday June 13th 2005, at approximately 13.00 hours I spoke informally with the suspect Joran Andreas Petrus v/d SLOOT at the police station in Oranjestad.

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

hmmmmmm...

that is great  thank you

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2007, 11:32:27 PM »

DOGS...

think.. robots

think.. robots

think..  robots

- A Horse's Tale
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2007, 11:34:09 PM »

yup, but he was talkin' about Mrs. Kalpoe and the sistah!!! Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2007, 11:35:28 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

yup, but he was talkin' about Mrs. Kalpoe and the sistah!!! Laughing

heheheheehhhheeeeeeeeee

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.