April 26, 2024, 02:29:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 152105 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #420 on: April 03, 2007, 01:53:53 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.

It's always something downtown.

Headin' for the ranch.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: April 03, 2007, 01:58:24 PM »

Just before the shooting a tthe CNN centre, they had a bit about the pet food recall. Wheat Gluten. If it's a listed ingredient, do not buy.
Rat poison, melamine, they do not know what is going on, but the wheat gluten is the common ingredient. Guess that goes for ppl food too. ( My spin ).
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: April 03, 2007, 02:00:29 PM »

According to AJC, the victim (female) and the suspect were shot; both being hospitalized.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: April 03, 2007, 02:09:12 PM »

There's supposed to be a live news conference right now in LaFayette GA regarding the missing 911 operator.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 03, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »

Klaasend,
Thank you for your kind and patient explanation of the brouhaha on the RUFOB.  I understand it better if that is possible and went there and read a bit.

What a disappointing lot!  If they are the best and brightest of the SM, I wonder why they while away their days hanging on to our every post as they do?  That is just pathetic.

If we are such losers and tourism is up so then they need not bother with reading, quoting and monitoring our every post as they do.  I think many of them read here more that I am able to do!!

Charlierat seems to think he should have unbridled access to posting on the FP but bet they wouldn't let one of us go there and start a thread!

And I was disappointed to see Dilbart still bragging about his hacking abilities.  I think a hacker is the lowest of the low on the internet, at thief and a liar are a rung above one.  Most of us don't really care all that much if we are still anonymous or not after all this time, big whoop on him.

Glenda first says Natalee was partying in crackhouses after J2K then denies it, very confusing.

If the vd Sloots have nothing to hide, then they have nothing to fear.  I don't understand unless there are statements in the book that someone is claiming are not true, one of Joran's little buddies for example contradicting his version of events.

I wonder if it could be the Kalpoes.  Now wouldn't that be something!  Guido has the fire power as far as attorneys are concerned but the Kalpoes might not stand for Joran trying to throw them under the bus is that is what he does in his little tacky memoirs of a killer.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 03, 2007, 02:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Who's SM's most belligerent poster... I know they ain't talkin'
about me!  Confused

LOL

Julia, you're a lousy two faced no good crack whore.

I wish Jug did body slam ya... however, we all know
he wouldn't do such a thing.

Even to a deadbeat,
2 bit  loser hack, rag
writer... such as yourself!

Keep swiggin' on your OLDE ENGLISH
40 OUNCE.  Cool

You're OFF DA HOOK!!! Laughing

Sounds more like the truth than belligerence.   I agree with Robots or somemonkey who said his 'puter is probably being monitored as well as his phone.  Hope the other suspects are being watched also.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 03, 2007, 02:15:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Klaasend,
Thank you for your kind and patient explanation of the brouhaha on the RUFOB.  I understand it better if that is possible and went there and read a bit.

What a disappointing lot!  If they are the best and brightest of the SM, I wonder why they while away their days hanging on to our every post as they do?  That is just pathetic.

If we are such losers and tourism is up so then they need not bother with reading, quoting and monitoring our every post as they do.  I think many of them read here more that I am able to do!!

Charlierat seems to think he should have unbridled access to posting on the FP but bet they wouldn't let one of us go there and start a thread!

And I was disappointed to see Dilbart still bragging about his hacking abilities.  I think a hacker is the lowest of the low on the internet, at thief and a liar are a rung above one.  Most of us don't really care all that much if we are still anonymous or not after all this time, big whoop on him.

Glenda first says Natalee was partying in crackhouses after J2K then denies it, very confusing.

If the vd Sloots have nothing to hide, then they have nothing to fear.  I don't understand unless there are statements in the book that someone is claiming are not true, one of Joran's little buddies for example contradicting his version of events.

I wonder if it could be the Kalpoes.  Now wouldn't that be something!  Guido has the fire power as far as attorneys are concerned but the Kalpoes might not stand for Joran trying to throw them under the bus is that is what he does in his little tacky memoirs of a killer.

Anna - thanks!  I did notice Dilbart's little "jab".  If there weren't so many nuts (RU, FOB, etc) involved in this case I would care less if people knew everything about me as I have absolutely nothing to hide.  Unfortunately, this case has attracted it's fair share of nuts.

FWIW - most of these types of cases do attract nuts.  All message boards have them.  Most cases don't last as long as this one has though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 03, 2007, 02:17:37 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:

GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER ARRESTED IN CASE OF MISSING 911 DISPATCHER
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 03, 2007, 02:19:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
BREAKING NEWS:

Can I watch this somewhere on the internet? That's my area, and my office mate is the woman's neighbor. She was involved in the search over the weekend.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 03, 2007, 02:25:12 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
BREAKING NEWS:

Can I watch this somewhere on the internet? That's my area, and my office mate is the woman's neighbor. She was involved in the search over the weekend.

I haven't found anything yet.  Only the breaking news alert at the Foxnews website and via email.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 03, 2007, 02:27:33 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:

I haven't found anything yet.  Only the breaking news alert at the Foxnews website and via email.

The woman at work said she heard that another policeman confessed to helping the husband dump the body in a pond near the house. The authorities were supposed to drain the pond this morning, so we're wondering if her body was found there.

Thanks, Klaas.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 03, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:

The woman at work said she heard that another policeman confessed to helping the husband dump the body in a pond near the house. The authorities were supposed to drain the pond this morning, so we're wondering if her body was found there.

Thanks, Klaas.

Last I read the pond is taking longer than they expected to drain.  At 1:30pm Georgia time there was still 5 feet left to drain.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: April 03, 2007, 02:33:55 PM »

Last I read the pond is taking longer than they expected to drain.  At 1:30pm Georgia time there was still 5 feet left to drain.

You know, this is the same area where a couple of years ago the crematorium operator was arrested for dumping several hundred bodies in the woods. Glad I don't actually live in that community.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: April 03, 2007, 02:33:55 PM »

she is in the POND

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 03, 2007, 02:34:55 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,263642,00.html

Georgia Police Announce Arrest Connected to Case of Missing 911 Operator
Tuesday , April 03, 2007

Walker County officials on Tuesday announced an arrest made in connection to the case of missing 911 operator Theresa Parker.

A LaFayette police officer was arrested and charged with making false statements to police in regards to the case, Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson announced. The officer arrested is not Sam Parker, Theresa's husband, who is a sergeant on the same police force. The man arrested is the next-in-line supervisor on the same shift as Sam Parker.

The arrest was made around 9 p.m. Monday night.

"This is part of the missing persons case the GBI has been investigating over the past week," Wilson said.

"We have made an arrest pertaining to this case," added Jerry Scott, assistant special-agent-in-charge at the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which is handling the case. "The investigation is continuing, we're making progress in the case and hopefully, we'll have a resolution … in the near future."

The arrested man is in a neighboring county jail "for his own safety and for the safety of our staff at the Walker County Sheriff's Office," Wilson added.

(snipped)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
she is in the POND

Are you saying you heard that on the news or is that your impression? It's what I think happened too.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2007, 02:35:27 PM »

Husband's boss arrested for making false statements to police.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 03, 2007, 02:36:12 PM »

One of the 2 shot today at the CNN center has died.  We don't know which one died, the woman or the suspect.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 03, 2007, 02:36:30 PM »

One of the 2 shot today at the CNN center has died.  We don't know which one died, the woman or the suspect.

Sad

I Stand With The Girl
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 03, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »

What This Case Needs Is A Few Soldiers Of Fortune..........

MILLION DOLLARS Still Out There To Collect ..........

The Best News We Could Here Is That .........

One By One The Perps Disappear .........

If You Torture One Of Them ..........

We Will Have Our Answers .............

I Love The Smell Of Napalm In The Morning ..............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.